Hero Worship Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,435 Followers

Taylor gently touched my cheek, her lips pressing against my forehead, me responding with a happy little sigh. Her hand ran down over my body to the swell of my right hip caressing my thigh. She put three cuffs on my leg, one high on my thigh, just a few inches under my butt, one just over my knee, and one around my ankle. My leg was bent back, and Taylor attached my ankle to my thigh before tying off the knee cuff to the headboard, stretching my whole leg back and exposing my sex.

My other leg was given the same treatment, and in moments I was totally at My Lady's mercy, unable to move any of my limbs. Taylor lifted my chin up and began to kiss my neck, while her fingers traced over the soft skin of my inner thigh. Her mouth moved down to my breast, pulling my entire areola into her mouth. Oh my God, this was heaven.

I could feel myself relaxing into my bonds, slipping away into that place where nothing existed but My Lady and her touch. I'd there before, but today, helpless and completely in My Lady's care, it was deeper than I'd ever experienced. All the cares in my world just evaporated as she touched me. There were no disapproving sorority sisters, no judgmental parents, no senior project or scary real world yawning after graduation. There was only her.

She continued to work my breast, sucking and nipping, until after a few moments she pulled away and metal encased in warm, soft plastic closed over my erect nipple. The sensation pierced the blissful fog that was quickly forming around my consciousness, and I moaned into my gag.

Taylor manipulated the clamp slightly, twisting and pulling as I continued to push my body against the exquisite sensation. It hurt, slightly, but it was so wonderful I didn't mind. Leaving the clamp in place Taylor kissed across the valley created by my breasts, and she did the same to the other side, making sure my tip was fully aroused before adding the additional stimulation from the clip. Once in place she began to manipulate both at once, sending me spinning.

It hurt a little, but it felt so damn good that I didn't care. Actually, I could barely feel the pain. I knew it was there, but it only made everything better, richer, deeper, and I sank more fully into the ocean of bliss that surrounded me.

As every nerve ending in my breasts screamed and sang, Taylor's mouth moved steadily lower over my belly. I almost didn't notice until her tongue swirled around my navel, and my body remembered its desperate, deprived need for orgasm. As ecstatically wonderful as her playing with my breasts was, it wasn't going to get me there. That tongue, though, was another story entirely.

My body roiled underneath her touch, desperately wanting, needing more. Her mouth moved slowly through the trimmed fur on my mound to the top of my sex and the bare lips below. I was beyond aroused, almost painfully swollen, and each beat of my heart reminded me of my need. Taylor nuzzled my outer lips, kissing either side before licking over the entrance to my core. I tried to raise my hips to meet her, but the way I was tied made it impossible. I could do nothing but lie there and wait.

My eyes closed behind my blindfold as my body began to literally tremble with need. My Lady's tongue moved through my slit almost languidly, her hands moving away from my breasts so my entire being could concentrate on what was happening below. And it was happening. After a week of almosts, My Lady was going to give me release. Her tongue ran up and down my hood, caressing my swollen clit underneath. I was shaking, desperate, but I couldn't get there. Oh, God, I needed her to give permission, to tell me it was okay. But the gag kept me from begging for anything.

I was spinning, spinning, whirling through the air, riding the edge of a thunderstorm. I felt like I would shake apart, and then, "Come for me, baby."

A floodgate opened inside me, and I laid my head back and screamed into my gag as my body exploded in ecstasy. I pulled at my bonds, hearing the bed frame groan and creak at the force of it, while My Lady's tongue drove me higher and higher. A week of frustration burst out of me in under a minute, leaving me desperate to pull air through my gag, but Taylor didn't stop.

Her hands went back to my breasts as she continued to suckle my clit, and my eyes rolled back in my head as the two sensations crashed into one another. Her thumbs flicked the clips, sending electric pulses into my hair and fingers and toes, while her continued tongue caressed my nub.

As my orgasm began to grip me again she pulled my pearl into her mouth as she grabbed both clamps. They released simultaneously, blood rushing back to each nipple, which she caught between her thumbs and middle finger, rolling them each as my world shattered around me. I honestly wasn't sure which was more intense, my spasming sex or screaming breasts. Either would have been perfect, but together they pushed me to a place I didn't know existed. I was blasted into space, floating along, aware of the sensations coursing through my body, enjoying them, letting them fill me, but somehow above them at the same time. Even when I came down, it was bliss. Taylor kept going, and once again orgasm wrapped me in its arms, this time rocking me far more urgently.

Taylor kissed her way back up my body, every touch of her lips sending a warm wave through me. I sucked in a breath as she began to suckle my still tender breasts, and I whimpered in joy as she reattached the nipple clamps. They felt so good, but I knew they would have to come off again sometime, which had been so intense. But I could take it. I had to, because I belonged to My Lady, and I didn't have a choice. And, truth be told, I didn't want one.

While pressing her lips to my thighs, My Lady's fingers caressed my clit, which was still swollen and tender. Two fingers slid along either side, pinching slightly and lifting the tiny shaft under my hood, and I gasped as another clamp closed around it. I waited for a moment for the rush of pain, but it never came. There was lovely pressure, and just feeling Taylor move on the bed sent rivulets of pleasure coursing through my body.

Taylor slid off the bed, one hand still resting on my knee. She stopped touching me for the briefest of moments, and I felt myself start to panic. Instead of floating in that perfect ocean I was suddenly sinking. Then her hand was back, and everything was right again. I felt her climb back on the bed, still fiddling with something. I had no idea what was about to happen, so I just let myself feel as she touched my skin.

Her fingers caressed down over my stomach, touching the clamp on my clit, which made me jump. She didn't pause, moving down my sex and slipping a finger deep into my vagina. She curled the finger up, hitting my g-spot, which made my sex clench. That in turn caused the most delicious sensation from the clip, as it seemed to massage my clit. Holy crap, that felt good. A second finger went in, making me shudder from head to toe. I was just starting to let the pleasure overwhelm me when she stopped.

I whimpered for a moment until I felt her overshadow me, her arms on either side for a moment before she guided the head of a phallus to the entrance to my vagina. It was the one we'd bought together. I knew because I could feel the vibration from the base, and a wonderful memory flashed of a totally embarrassed Taylor standing in front of a rack of sex toys.

I had only the briefest moment to enjoy it before she pushed deep inside me and I cried out into the room. Two strokes and she was buried all the way, and she began to work in and out, and the last part of my rational mind blinked away as the pure, uncontrolled ecstasy overwhelmed me.

I'd always loved penetration, and Taylor was pushing in all the way, down to the deepest part of me. That alone was enough to satisfy me, but now it was only the beginning. With every motion, in and out, the clit clamp massaged the most sensitive part of my body, like two tiny fingers bringing the most exquisite pleasure. On top of that my clipped breasts were bouncing on my chest, every movement sending electric shocks of joy racing from my nipples through my arms and legs.

It was the most exquisite, intense, whole body sexual experience of my life, and I had no choice but to simply surrender to the incredible gift that My Lady was giving me. I was lost in her, lost in the surrender of my body to pleasure, in my total submission to her. The heat of her radiated above me as she moved in and out. Gentle lips touched my cheek. I wasn't just being pleasured, I was also loved, deeply and purely, by this goddess of a woman I worshipped.

My climax rolled over me like a thunderstorm, rippling me around like a flag in the wind. It calmed for a moment, and I soared in pure euphoria before my body gathered it's strength and my orgasm took me again. Over and over it happened. I don't know how much time passed in between each, maybe thirty seconds, maybe an hour. On and on it went, time seeming to stretch into forever.

Another orgasm wracked by body, and a weariness began to settle over me, and I wasn't sure if I could go on much longer. Somehow My Lady knew, and I felt her slip out of me. I whimpered into my gag, suddenly feeling empty, but she wasn't quite finished yet. She kissed down my neck, between my breast, and over my stomach until she was situated between my legs.

The euphoria that I'd been experiencing was starting to recede, and I was coming back to reality, but a single finger working the clamp on my clit sent me spinning back into bliss. Taylor's tongue worked under my clit, making me cry out, but then it happened. In one quick moment My Lady released the clip. Blood rushed back to my clit, and she pulled it into her mouth as I screamed into my gag. Her hands ran up my body and both of the nipple clamps released as well. The combination of sensations overwhelmed me, and my body simply exploded into climax. I'm not sure if there were several in a row, or if it was only one incredibly long, exquisite orgasm, but when it finally subsided I was done, utterly and completely spent.

Taylor kissed the inside of my thigh, releasing my left ankle from my thigh, completely removing the cuffs. She quickly did the same thing at the knee, easing my leg, which was suddenly stiff and sore, back down to the mattress. She did the same thing on the right, taking time to massage both legs as I began to come back to reality.

Hands went behind my neck and released the gag, which was pulled away from my mouth and replaced with My Lady's soft lips. She released my arms from over my head and removed the sleeve.

I was breathing heavily as that joyful place I'd been in receded and reality began to return. Finally, Taylor slipped off the blindfold, and my eyes opened to her beautiful face. My Lady, smiling down at me with perfect love and tenderness.

Emotions overwhelmed me. Intense love for Taylor, the wonderful woman who'd given me this incredible gift. Sadness that it was over, but joy that I'd been able to experience it. The problems at my sorority, the worry about Taylor and my Dad's relationship, it all flooded back at once, and I began to weep, tears flowing down my face.

Taylor didn't panic, or try to shush me, instead just pulling me close and holding me as sobs wracked my body. My emotions, good and bad, were a raw, untempered thing. She pulled the covers around us, and I let the touch of her skin against mine comfort me. The cathartic tears washed me clean, after a long time I quieted, resting against my love, as she gently kissed my face. Finally I looked up at her with a smile, our lips pressing together for a brief moment before I closed my eyes and slipped away, safe in her arms.

***

I was in the same position when I awoke. I glanced over at the clock, which said it was a little past four-thirty. I felt weak, drained, but still very peaceful. Taylor was still holding me, and I turned in her arms so that I was facing her, and I gave a little smile as I looked into those beautiful eyes.

"Hi, baby, welcome back." She kissed my forehead, which made me sigh. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Really good. Tired." I closed my eyes again and snuggled against My Lady, but she didn't let me stay long.

"Okay, sit up." She reached over and took a sports drink off the bed stand. "Drink this."

Taylor went up into a sitting position, and I followed her, taking the drink and sipping from the straw. I didn't realize how thirsty I was until the cool liquid hit the back of my throat, and I greedily drank it down. I was also hungry, too.

"Did you bring anything to eat?"

"You think I'm going to let you get crumbs in my bed?"

'I'm sleeping here tonight, too. And I'm really hungry." I pouted a little, but Taylor looked at me sternly. For a moment, that is, before a smile stretched across her face. She there was a chewy granola bar on the bed stand as well, and she handed it to me.

"I don't want you to ruin your dinner. We have reservations at six."

I groaned and leaned against her "We have to?"

"Yes, we do."

"Aww, I'm not sure I can walk."

She held me close. "Poor baby." I let her rock me for a moment. "We're going to get you into the shower, and I'm going to wash you. You'll feel better, I promise."

My legs still felt like jelly, but Taylor managed to get me out of bed and under the water. I let its warmth roll over me. My Lady was standing behind me, gently rubbing my shoulders. She took the bottle of shampoo and began to wash my hair, and her massaging my scalp felt absolutely amazing.

"I used to have long hair. I remember doing this."

"You can do that forever, sweetheart. Ooh." When she finished I reached out and took the shower poof, but Taylor took it away from me.

"No baby, this is me washing you."

"But..."

"No arguments." As she loaded up the body wash I was still pouting a little. "Baby, I promise, tomorrow morning I'll let you do anything you want for me right here. But now I want you to relax, and focus on feeling good.

I closed my eyes and tried to obey, and the soft way My Lady was touching me helped tremendously. I let her work, and when we finally got out of the shower I let her dry me and wrap me in a robe.

I dried my own hair, just putting in a hair tie in at the base of my neck. I walked back into the bedroom, where Taylor was putting the shirt she'd been wearing when I arrived. She was already wearing those incredible slacks, the ones she'd had on when I'd arrived. She'd put on a sleeveless blouse, leaving her incredible arms and shoulders bare for a wonderful moment before she pulled on a jacket over top.

She fastened one button and spread her arms. "What do you think?"

I walked up to her and grabbed her collar, smoothing it down. "You look amazing and you know it."

"And you have to get dressed."

I shrugged the robe off my shoulders. "Really?"

Taylor took an appreciative look at my body before kissing me on the forehead. "Yes, really."

I pouted for a second. "Okay, fine." I put my dress back on, this time with appropriate undergarments, of course. As I dressed I really began to feel down, and if Taylor hadn't gone to so much trouble to plan today I might have asked her to cancel, so we could just hang at home.

"Are you okay, baby?"

I made myself nod. "I'm fine."

"Come here."

Her voice was kind, but firm, and I moved to obey immediately. Taylor just wrapped me in a hug. "You don't have to lie to me baby. But I think you'll like what we're going to do, if you'll try."

I nodded with a sniffle. "Okay. Will you drive?"

"Sure"

There was a chance of rain in the air, so we still took my Mini, and it was odd riding in the passenger seat of my own car. I stared out the window into the gray sky, thinking it was a reflection of my mood. Taylor reached over and rubbed my shoulder, earning a smile from me. I took her hand and held it as we went, and that did make me feel better. What also helped was us pulling into my favorite restaurant.

I looked at Taylor. "You know, we ate here the evening before I met you."

"Really? So it reminds you of better times?"

I chuckled and squeezed her hand. "No. More innocent maybe. But I wouldn't trade you for anything."

Taylor gave me a warm smile and kissed my hand. "C'mon, we're a little late." It was true. Taylor had said our reservations were for six, and it was already a quarter after.

The last of my gloom was banished as we moved through the busy restaurant to our table.

"Happy Birthday!"

I covered my mouth with my hand as I saw the large table. Mom, dad, and Kelsey were there, as were Sadie and Noah and Jen and Vicky. All my worlds colliding in one spot. It was weird, but wonderful. I looked up at Taylor who was beaming down at me.

"Good surprise?"

I nodded and hugged her. "Did you do all this?"

"Your mom and dad helped."

I got a bunch of wonderful hugs from everyone before I sat down, and everything was perfect. Noah, Taylor, and my dad had a long discussion about motorcycles, while Vicky regaled my mom and sister about some of exotic locales she'd done shoots in. It was odd, seeing them all together, but very comforting, and I felt loved and cherished. It was a wonderful birthday.

We stayed at the restaurant for over two hours. Mom goot Taylor to try the mussels, which are amazing, and Taylor ordered me the surf and turf, which is my absolute favorite thing there. I only got it on special occasions because it's expensive, but Taylor whispered in my ear that my dad was insisting on paying, so I didn't mind.

But the really amazing thing was how well everyone got along. Not that I expected fights to break out or anything, but they were all so different. My parents got along well with Jen and Vicky, and they I hoped they could see that it was possible to be happy and secure in a long-term lesbian relationship.

But mostly I loved being here with Taylor. No hiding, no sneaking, she was just my partner. Her little smiles and smirks, her soft touches, they were more than mine, they were part of me. As we headed back to our apartment I held her hand and we talked, telling stories, me setting the record straight on a few anecdotes my mother had shared, laughing together.

We walked up the stairs arm in arm, and as soon as the door closed I went into her embrace and began to cry. I couldn't say that I was sad, but I felt wrung out, empty for some reason.

I could tell from Taylor's energy that she was concerned. "C'mon on baby, let's go sit down."

I nodded, sniffling once into her shirt and letting her lead me to the couch. By the time we sat I'd settled down. Taylor reached up and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Tell me."

I shook my head. "It's nothing, My Lady."

Taylor frowned at me. "Huh-uh, Aly, we need to talk about this." Her voice softened a bit, suddenly unsure. "This afternoon, was it too much for you? Did I do anything wrong?"

"No!" I took her hands. "No, It was, God, I can't even describe what it was. I didn't know I could feel like that. It was amazing, beyond amazing. Thank you so much. But since then I've felt, just really drained and emotional. I'm sorry."

Taylor nodded. "I actually read about this, it's not uncommon after, um..." her cheeks turned red "intense play." I couldn't help but smile. She was still a conservative girl at heart. "There were a whole bunch of things it said to do, but I can't remember any of them now."

She took my hand and kissed the back of it. "And this can't be me telling you what to do. You have to tell me what you need. Even if it's to be away from me."

A bolt of panic raced through me. I couldn't even fathom being apart from Taylor right now. I felt like her presence was holding me together. "No, please. I don't want that. Can we maybe just put on a show? Cuddle on the couch? I really just want to be near you."

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,435 Followers