Heroine Addiction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to be my Sylvia Trench?"

Kari's eyes grew larger, not flaring with lust as much as love and desire.

"In the worst way! It seems a much better use for my overactive imagination. If you take me to a honky-tonk wearing your ratty jeans and wife beater and I'll make you believe you're in a tuxedo walking through Le Cirque!"

Kari got closer and purred in pure lustful malevolence, "Take me to the beach and I'll try to kill you with every wile I have to offer, like Fiona Volpe." She got a funny expression, "Barry?"

"Yeah?" I answered quizzically not having seen that expression before.

"I-I think I just tapped into something dark again. Oh," She looked at me with piercing eyes, "I really, really, need you to take me upstairs and "Thunderball" me right now!" Kari started to howl with laughter as she grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind her.

The evening went well. I could see Kari was exhaling a breath she'd held for a year; we were going to be alright. Yet something was still eating at her.

Later that night after we'd showered together and were preparing for bed, Kari looked at me afraid to ask something. I could tell this was something that had bothered her the entire year.

"Shoot," I said.

She ground her teeth cringing as she offered, "Baby, I don't want to bring up something bad but ..." her voice trailed off nervously.

"Yesss," I said in faked impatience.

She smiled looked appreciatively at me, when the background nervousness took over again, "This has gnawed at me for a long time now. I just want to make sure I've learned the lesson you wanted me to learn. When we were talking about everything that was going on - b-before you found me with Lewis that terrible evening ... what was the point of the "I Gave My Love A Cherry" lyrics? I looked them up and I can't fathom exactly what you meant. What were you trying to tell me?"

Consternated and befuddled, yet desirously impatient, I knew this was the big reveal Kari had been anticipating. Sometimes, we must disappoint our loved ones by telling them the truth. Now it was my turn to disappoint Kari.

"Babe, I have no earthly idea."

End