All Comments on 'Heroine Addiction Pt. 04'

by Choppedliver

Sort by:
  • 140 Comments
TajfaTajfa8 months ago

I really don't like criticizing any author and I hope this is taken positively. This story was good at its core and the writing was good but it went over the same points far too many times and was just too long.

As far as the story goes the wife engaged with another man without her husbands knowledge and tried to justify it as a mission to humiliate the sleazy guy. Why not just have all the wives totally ignore him? She loved the attention and got off very lightly.

3 stars.

BBeinhartBBeinhart8 months ago

Story has a good heart but it is a total mess.

Perry Mason? Erle Stanley Gardner is rotating in his grave 😊

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Great little story, well written. Not sure I agree with the ending. I would never stay with the wife like that. I’d have to move on. I wouldn’t stay in that neighborhood either. Depending on my employment situation I’d have to move across town or state, maybe even the country. Those women, his “wife” included, were willing to put his marriage on the sacrificial altar, and gut it to get rid of the neighborhood lothario? With “friends” like that neither of them need any enemies.

That being said the story could be polished up. It could have been done in two chapters and much of the wording condensed. An editor and proofreader could help with this

114FSO114FSO8 months ago

Burn the crunt for thinking she could get away with her fucked up plan.

MattblackUKMattblackUK8 months ago

I have actually seen something similar to this happen in real life. It didn't end well. Some have criticized your writing as being too stylized and that "people don't talk like that in real life." Damn. hope they never see Japanese Kabuki theatre. Not sure what they'd make of that.

DreddrasDreddras8 months ago

As always, I love your highly stylized writing, although it definitely veers sharply from realism. Your natural writing style tends toward the dramatic (in the big "D" sense of theater monologues). True, people don't monologue like that in real life, but who cares? That said, as always some editing would be useful even given your writing style. A chunk of what you write can be left on the editing room floor. Not every pithy play on words that takes place within the actor's head should make the final cut. I'd challenge you to consider getting some of those clever quips brought out via dialog rather than monolog or internal soliloquy. And I'd love to see you take on cookingwithgas's challenge (from his Pt. 03 critique) to rewrite this as a 750 word story!

/

One final point -- leaving the "villain" offstage is a choice with consequences. Often the consequence is that we can feel free to hate the villain because he is never given a voice, never given an opportunity to challenge our comfortable assumptions about his lack of worth. Here, however, I ended up feeling at least 90% of my sympathy for poor Lewis. None of the behavior attributed to him (being boorish, flaunting his wealth, and seeking the attention of women) justifies either (a) being "mean girl'd" by Kari or (b) being beat up by Barry and then by literally every husband in the neighborhood. In the end, he wasn't the villain, he was the victim.

Turning502019Turning5020198 months ago

So between chapters 3 & 4 nearly 5 pages of conversation / Monologue, but when they have their night of ultimate reconnecting the MC describes it as “the night went well”?. This one like the astronauts had great potential. But didn’t deliver.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter468 months ago

Best story since "February Sucks." Thanks for posting the episodes so closely together. made reading it more enjoyable.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

It was obvious that a reconciliation was going to occur before part four even appeared. This fell flat for that reason. You brought Susan in and I hoped her role was going to be bigger than someone he just read reactions from. A week or two of him mirroring her actions with Lewis with Susan as his partner would have been an eye opening experience without quite so much repetitive dialogue. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. A 3 for this part and a 4 for the overall.

DrPopeDrPope8 months ago

I don’t believe that you ( or any human ) actually wrote this … it’s mostly just a bunch of carefully prompted AI written paragraphs put together. It’s so bad it’s good …. The problem you have is that whilst you might have decent ( and thankfully at least somewhat new and interesting) narrative ideas you cannot write to save your ass …, because this AI stuff makes your writing worse not better. The best little bits of the story were in fact nor AI written that should tell you something. Eyes bulging, rolling, gasps, mouths dropped? Hundreds of times…. Long unanswered monologues ? It’s just crap I’m afraid… because PEOPLE DON’T TALK LIKE THAT. It goes statement response response response ….. I think that you need to rethink yourself….

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Kari keeps saying that she didn't fuck Lewis. But Kari said she didn't kiss Lewis and obviously did. I don't believe that his cock wasn't in her being at his house for 2 hours by herself at night. That doesn't make sense. If Barry wants to take her back that is his business knowing she has become a whore. This crap about being written by AI is baloney. Mr. Chopped thanks for the effort in writing an interesting story. 10 stars for the obvious amount of work you put into this very fine. Buster2U

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_me8 months ago

Perry Mason is still pissed at you because he never was that long winded. Your three stars stay.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

"Barry, in my fantasies I was never with Lewis! I did exactly what you thought. I was in a sports car and then a limo. I was masturbated in the sports car as we drove. I was had bent over its tail later. I was eaten and screwed in the limo. I was screwed slowly and thoroughly on a deserted tropical beach" SOUNDS LIKE KARI GOT FUCKED TO ME! IF SHE WAS DREAMING OF THIS THEN THAT IS PROBABLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING! THANKS, BUSTER2u

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

I skimmed it because it was more of the same.

Sorry, but who cares about this cuck and his skank wife? Did any other skank in her coven get fucked by Lewis? NO. Just this nasty bitch!!

Yeah, there ain't NO WAY I could even kiss this thing.

dc6370dc63708 months ago

My question is, do you hate dogs? You mentioned dog lips, testicles, shit, and vomit. What have dogs done to you?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove8 months ago

I enjoyed the story but I also confess that I skimmed this last part. Thereby is twofold—I knew from all the foreshadowing that the male protagonist would forgive the female antagonist, and second, that the conversation with all its eye-widening and jaw dropping and stiffing and crying repetitions reflected the repetitious nature of the claims advanced and responded to over the previous three chapters. If we know he will take her back in chapter three, chapter four just becomes an extended coda. And it is easy to skip through a coda that is a quarter of so of the length of the whole story… Thank you for your work.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

So many times Kari argued against her own actions. "I would never do that to you..." but she did that to him... wrapped in some really stupid justifications for a goal that so immature and easily rectified with a discussion between men. "You're making our wives uncomfortable. knock it off or we will kick your ass"

The entire story should have been a lot shorter.

Too much exasperating dialog, what wife would hide information from her husband like that?

"what was that?"

"what are you talking about"

"what I just watched happen"

"Oh that?, it was nothing"

"It didn't look like nothing"

trust me, it was nothing"

"what are you up to?"

"you'll see when I'm finished. When you see the result you'll be very proud of me"

"why are you not telling me about it then?"

The Kari character was really stupid and recklessly stubborn.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

previous comment aside, thanks for trying to massage this back and ending it. at least it is finished.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Finally done? I actually feel bad for Lewis. So, he was a bore that no one liked. The mean girls in the neighborhood decided to humiliate him and drive him away because he wasn't cool enough to fit in. Kari's actions were disgusting, and Barry was a dick. No likeable characters at all. Thousands of words for what? Dumb guy gets beat up because nasty girl seduces him. The popular people go on their merry way. They will have to isolate someone else and not let them play in their reindeer games. That's what mean cool people do.

Wildbill314Wildbill3148 months ago

Way too damn long

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb8 months ago

I didn't think you could make this story any more boring than it already had been, but you proved me wrong. I over the same advice as I offered before - less is more.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice8 months ago

I feel I was too harsh on this writer in prior chapters. Yes, I did hate this, 1 star material to me. This four chapter story could have been told in about a quarter of the length. I feel like I spent way too much time reading this story, even though I ended up skimming most of it. I also didn't care for the ending where the husband accepts that he can't trust his wife, but still wants to be with her. If he did trust her, then the story having the husband set strict conditions for her post-incident makes no sense. No trust = no solid relationship. In real life, counseling for such a screwed up woman would be in order. I know stories are not real, but adding a paragraph that she went to therapy to work on her issues provides credibility for a reconciliation.

Still, this writer has some excellent story hooks that create interesting ideas for a plot. The writer also is good at characterization and the writer attempts to provide an emotional or psychological rationale for the characters' behaviors. So, please keep on writing. However, grammarly will not help cut out all the unnecessary parts included in your stories or the passages where the characters go over and over (and over) the same ground to the point where readers are skipping down the page (or to the next page in my case) to find out how it all works out. That's the big one. Shrink your stories and the potential is there for a good, maybe even excellent writer.

jlg07jlg078 months ago

Nope, don't buy it. She "snuck" in to hear his side? The one he had ALREADY said to her? She's delusional and i don't see how he would ever take her back. At the end she still refers to her mission instead of calling it her affair.

Karn9Karn98 months ago

Fun story it just took too many words and dialogue for you the writer to get it out, therefore only 4*

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun8 months ago

Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.

Pappy7Pappy78 months ago

I followed through to the end and didn't score on any of the other chapters hoping it would get better because it was a good idea and could have been a great story. Oh well, it was a pitiful and over written cuck story and the "man" in the story was anything but 1 star because the whole thing could have been summed up in one sentence, Oh, you fucked him be a hero and lied to me the whole time, I love it let's have kids.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too many words. Countless repetition of the same ideas. This is like the soap opera condensed version of Splashdown.

Life is too short to spend reading stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All of those shit, for nothing. Wow dude you just made my week more annoying. I'll remember your author name, so when next time I see you submit another story I will skip it. Because you and I and everybody here in lit knows you made garbage stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please add few more chapters

So as to stretch it more.

It's .....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What the fuck was this? This should have been like a three page story. You write like you think you're far more clever than you really are.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I finished this because I tend to finish the stories I start. This was painful because it was a series of monologues that went nowhere and it was obvious he was going to take her back. Reality isn't like this. I find my wife being groped by a man I warned her against while she is licking his neck, I see a lawyer the next day and start divorce proceedings. Period. I absolutely hated this story and the way it ended I wish I could give a score lower than 1.

PolpolpPolpolp8 months ago

Really ? All this psychotalk from middle chapter 3 to the end for a RAAC with no consequences... i really feel cheated

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So much angst! Just from reading the story!

You could have shortened the second and third parts and eliminated this part in its entirety.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A colossal waste of time. Story is stupid overblown speechifying, a train wreck and dog's breakfast all wrapped up in one awful package. 1* and that is being generous.

TonyGWTonyGW8 months ago

Oh God!! I made it through.

I don't wish to be unkind, but, damn, how many different ways can you have two characters say the same thing.

One page of plot and 16 pages of the same circular argument.

I stuck with it, but seriously, I should have pulled the pin at the end of part 1.

Part 2 could have been cut down to a single paragraph, 3 and 4 were simply painful.

Either get an editor or sack the one you have, someone needed to slap some restraint into you at the 2000 word mark.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Could have been done long ago. Too drawn out and just plain boring

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice writing,but NO reality in summary. Tired cliché s Same lines ran over and over, similarities drawn. BORING reading. Not inventive and capturing. You tried and did some good, but the overall is just BAD!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Barry is a bully....or is it the author. A verbose and harping story.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Two characters sharing a single ailment…verbal diarrhoea. Why bother getting the point across with ten words when a thousand would do. Can you imagine them discussing what to have for lunch? By the time they decided it would be dinner time and they could never work out why they were so hungry.

Nice that it all worked out for them, they were actually perfect for each other, because no one else would have put up with the constant talking.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Total train wreck of a couple and stupid reconciliation. Barry lacking the courage to do anything to Kari when he thought she was having an affair proves he is a willing cuckold. The other husbands are hardly any better and all of the wives in the neighborhood being on board with Kari tempting Lewis proves they support infidelity. Every other husband should trust his wife a bit less because all the women knew what was happening and went along with the very hurtful plan. Barry should have taken Kari up on her offer of a divorce and moved away from her. A couple of years apart and working on themselves with separate counselors would help Barry rebuild his self esteem and maybe help Kari mature into a person that wouldn’t intentionally hurt her next spouse whether it was a second marriage with Barry or another man.

As for the writing; there is too much rambling during the conversations this could have been edited down a few pages, like the agreement over using paper cups in the previous chapter does nothing to advance the story.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme28 months ago

and the oscar goes to

she was so talented at being a heroine

first she played the sleaze ball .... maybe

then she played her husband .... for sure

and now they will live happily ever after .... NOT

oh wait i just had a mason perry moment ... although the writing was good this story SUCKED

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Choppedcucky

lujon2019lujon20198 months ago

Still no explanation on how jacking Lewis cock while he tweaked her nipple was supposed to make Lewis feel bad

.

Now I am going to leave my over all impression of the story in the same way the author wrote it.

.

Its not that good and overly verbose

Its aint good and too wordy

its kind bad and way too long

its kind of repetitive

its seemed stuck in time loop

it went over the same stuff over and over

it went over the same things over and over

it went over the similar stuff over and over

it went over the similar things over and over

.

this is the explanation that never ends

she just drones on and on my friends

she started justifying it

not caring what cucking was

and she'll continue justifying it for ever just becuase . . .

.

this is the explanation that never ends

she just drones on and on my friends

she started justifying it

not caring what cucking was

and she'll continue justifying it for ever just becuase . . .

.

this is the explanation that never ends

she just drones on and on my friends

she started justifying it

not caring what cucking was

and she'll continue justifying it for ever just becuase . . .

.

this is the explanation that never ends

she just drones on and on my friends

she started justifying it

not caring what cucking was

and she'll continue justifying it for ever just becuase . . .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While the story was unique and held my interest, the ending was unsettling. The author demonstrated just how Kari acted in her own interest and not for that of her community, her female friends, or her husband. But, the author did not show that Kari purged the arrogance, mendacity, and evil that was inside her.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Could have been a reasonable story but not the way this has been written . It is at least 2 chapters too long if not 3 , the dialogue sucked and the plot too was thin .

In their group of friends there lurked an unpleasant letch . He was tolerated , but not truly liked . He could have been given the ' cold shoulder ' , individually or en masse . Trouble sorted !!

We don't hear from their friends at all . Nothing . Just this continual tedious whinging between two people .

I can only wonder at how many readers , if any , read it completely without skipping ?

Not a good read . Did not enjoy it at all .

1 * ...... should be minus which I suppose is a bit mean .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@Tajfa re: Why not just have all the wives totally ignore him? - What sort of story would have come from that?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Almost a replica of the Astronaut tale, a selfish slut wife, a weak cuck husband, tons of psycho-chats to justify the slutting-cucking events, and the huge unbelievable RAAC in the end. And about the same no good result.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There’s a story in Loving Wives called Play It Again Sam, where a guy lives the same day over and over again. I feel like I did that with different chapters of this story because I just read the same thing over and over again. Once you have a character make a point move on from it. Don’t keep repeating it as nauseum. It ruined what could have been a good story. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So he makes a point detailed in the length of the Constitution and then takes her back? No way any ending justifies the diatribe they produced, however your ending seems to discard 90% of the word byplay. Sorry this could have ended better and probably in half the words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Funny I keep agreeing with 114FSO! Must be good thinking!

Dreddras obviously has a serious problem, beating the shit up was an absolute minimum! Taking out his knee caps and groin, acceptable. Married women are off the list for persuit honourable men.

Good story let down at the end!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wow. that’s it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Having read several reviews I thought I'd might as well add my tuppence worth

Overly long/ should be shorter - possibly, but I enjoy your writing style so no complaints from me on that one.

The resident baddie/ villain seemingly becoming the victim - Good should always overcome evil (although true life sadly doesn't always work that way). A little more information on the studly wannabe would have been more helpful. rather than a possibly biased perception of who/ what he was.

My only complaint would be that over 3 episodes of angst/ pain vanishes as quick as a Man United fans after a defeat, and, like them after a victory, all is right with the world :o

Maybe do a reprise from the alleged villains side of things?

NKen

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The basic premise in treating addiction is that the addict must want to conquer the addiction. One of the elements in treatment is that the addict must disassociate themselves from the environment and people that might trigger relapse. For example, a recovering nicotine addict must not go hang out with the smoke break crowd. Kari at the end wants to go back to the neighbor ladies to reestablish what? This is not a good sign. An initial step towards relapse. Sadly, addiction does not go away with time. Relapses are very common. A partner may love the addict, but the eventually, the cycle of relapse will exhaust and destroy that love. Barry will waste many years and huge emotional energy before he realizes Kari really is an addict.

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

Gave you a five on this one and didn't score the others to bring them down.

The story was different and I love that. This one was not five pages of moralizing that could have been done in three. WINNER.

In case I am unclear... KEEP WRITING!

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

A little too wordy for my tastes but entertaining.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was disappointed in the ending because Barry never confronted the other wives in the neighborhood. They were totally on board with Kari and helped her mislead Barry and continued to push her forward to complete the mission. Interesting how much "help" you can get when no one else's marriage is REALLY on the line the way Barry and Kari were. They even joked about being 'on a short leash'. Yeah, you go Kari, pour it on, wind Lewis up, but DON'T bring that shit to my marriage. Barry really needed to tear each one of them a new asshole and then let each of them know that his marriage was hanging by a thread and he held each of them responsible for a part of why his relationship with Kari might not make it. Go as hardass on all of them the way he did on Kari. I did enjoy though!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story idea or concept was fine but I did not like the execution. Far too repetitive and whiny. Much of what was said as facts in the last three chapters could have been said in the first chapter. Of course had they talked rather than him run away much of this could have been avoided and we have no story.

Your story so if he keeps her then fine. She wins, she got away with far more than he knows, he avoided jail time for assault so in that way he got ahead of the poor bastard lewis but in the end the real winner is the slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank God it's over! The endless repetition, the pomtificating, the self-aggrandizing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I felt sympathy for Lewis at the end. Barry and Kari deserve each other.

ZoomUpZoomUp8 months ago

1,2 chapters - was ok.

From 3rd...i don't know. That was really hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Somewhat over the top.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

@Tajfa "Why not just have all the wives totally ignore him?" - Exactly. This is like the James Bond movies where the villain describes his nefarious plan, and how he's going to kill Bond, then doesn't do it!

\

Even though I've invested a fair amount of time in this story, I can't finish it. If I read one more paragraphs long monolog I'll scream, and it's obvious there'll be a reconciliation.

Frank66Frank668 months ago

An alternate version of what Chapter 4 could have been, inspired by CWG's comment on Chap 3:

We stayed there in the restaurant for another 5 hours, enjoying hashing and rehashing every little detail of the plot. Suddenly, 2 police officers appeared, insisting we leave. Looking up we noticed that the place was empty; that is, empty except for a very disgusted restaurant crew.

"We tried to get your attention, but.... " the manager said, at the end of his patience. Susan was face down in her salad, having long since given up the battle of staying awake.

Finding ourselves outside, with a very sleepy Susan, looking at our cars being the only ones there in an empty lot, I looked at Kari and with a smile asked, "Now where were we?"

Yes, we looked forward to a life of endless discussions of just what each thought and meant. Looked forward even more to our respective retirements, when work would no longer interfere with our time regurgitating each verbal joust and sally. Perry Mason lives on!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Overly long and too "cute" with the euphemisms. Basically a silly story based on a weak idea (taking down a louche by false seduction to destroy his ego, nah, any louche walking into a bar knows if there are 10 women, 9 will say "no" but he'll still go home with one) . Still the deep dive into the difference in perceptions was excellent.

Sadly there is no follow through with how he resolves himself with the neighbors and even further her friend Susan who hears the whole take-down. The repercussions of the other wives should be prime territory for telling.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story but #4 felt drawn out.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer8 months ago

Frankly, Kari, after admitting that much of her action was based on HER living out her own fantasy, Kari should have just said, "Yes, that is what I did and I don't expect you to forgive me. I'll pack my things and we can file for divorce. You will obviously never forgive nor forget... so it's time for me to move on". Then she divorces the pedantic arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I knew this was the same author as splashdown. Both need to be cut in half. Too long winded.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well…OK then! Sounds like it’s all Brie and champagne (or is it martinis, shaken not stirred?) on tne block again 🤗

.

I guess Barry’s love for this idiot was strong enough to forgive her for cheating on him … overtly. Yeah, she APPARENTLY didn’t go as far as fucking him, but she DID get halfway down the baseline between third and home plate even AFTER Barry told her to have NOTHING to do with Lewis. The former cock tease was ENJOYING her “mission” despite being directly told by Barry to stop whatever it was she was doing.

.

Again…way too verbose. But Barry did eviscerate her delusional “logic” about her actions…….and it DID appear like it sunk in.

.

So ….. maybe ….. happy ever after 🤗

.

3 ***

rockdoctor63rockdoctor638 months ago

This was a great idea for a story. Very innovative. I have never read a story like this. The only issue I have is that it was too long. I did not even mind the Raac at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A bit long winded but still an entertaining read. Thanks!

CaptainbklCaptainbkl8 months ago

Obviously you do not learn from constructive criticism. All of your stories just go on and on in a repetitive way. Your actual writing to detail is great just extremely boring.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not only is she a stupid cheating whore, it is evident that she has some serious mental issues that needs professional help. Even if he wants to stay with the whore, seems more of an arm candy thing, but, if he REALLY loved her he would insist on getting her committed to cure her altered sense of reality problem or it will just get worse in the future.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Just so awful, just so much verbiage.

Better luck next story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kari lives in a video game where her husband is a NPC. Don't take her back without a psychological evaluation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No. Just. No. Wasaaaay too verbose. She cheated, lied, and deserved to be cast off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

2 much redundundundancy

KittyCampbellKittyCampbell8 months ago

Just way too much filler. in my opinion, this whole story could have been condensed into 3 pages tops, maybe 4. That said, both main characters are a couple of verbose idiots. They should be forced to divorce as punishment for this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Eunice Gayson bad example as even in the timeline of a bond girl Sylvia Trench she was an ugly bond girl, didn't even rate a 1 on scale of 1-10. She looked mid to late 50's and aging fast. Wasn't slim and trim and a ugly mug.(Gross) I think he should have hung Kari out to dry for several more months. Even to the end she was a bimbo as her elevator didn't go all the way to the top and couldn't see past her own nose.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

OMG!! Can't believe I actually finished this monotonous, boring story. And that's with my doing some serious skimming!

1. Story's much, much, much too long. Story could've been told in perhaps 1 chapter of 4-5 pages instead of this.

2. Repetition. Ad infinitum. Same things/ statements/ reasoning over & over & over &....

3. He's saying all the things his wife did wrong, pushing her to accepting his view (& the only one) that she had an affair. Granted, maybe not sexual, but could he be sure? Anyone??

4. Kari went to a party to see this guy in spite of her husband asking her NOT to go. Then returning home, he finds them grinding on the couch. His hands are all over her. She says at 1st she didn't kiss him but then says she remembers his tongue in her mouth. Only a fool would think she didn't reciprocate. After a bit, she admits to going with his to his house. But it's not an affair but only to make him think she'll let him screw her? Right!!! Got it! And fresh manure doesn't stink.

5. There's all the secrecy & lying, even if in omission, being done to destroy his trust. And without trust, any relationship suffers. That includes seeing them cozy at one of the friend's get together.

6. At one point he frets that since Kari did this once, she'll do it again, but doesn't act on it. Despite her continued saying she did it to rid the guy of the neighborhood & she deeply loves her husband, she was acting anything but. The fact remains she shouldn't have come close to doing anything, especially in view of hubby saying not to, but she went ahead. That he wants to even think about reconciling makes him a weak shit. If there's any to be done, it shouldn't be with him returning to the house so suddenly.

7. She says she's also doing it for the women in the neighborhood. So why the fuck can't they stand up for themselves? Tell their husbands the asshole's bothering them, instead of waiting for Kari to do the "work"? Why didn't SHE tell her husband about things? Because, I'm led to believe, she wanted him. It just didn't work out as she planned. That's the only conclusion I could get.

8. Probably like my comment, did I say the story's much too long & repetitive? For the story, 2 stars. Too bad as the author seems to be a better writer than what's shown. And you could put my chopped liver with a little onions & lettuce on rye bread, please. (LOL) Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pointless ramblings so boring

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story and very well written. I appreciate your logic.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson8 months ago

The author comes up with really intriguing premises but the execution and overly redundant dialogue destroys the final story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Long, tedious, and boring. Too much repeating the same excuses and arguments. Like giving a speech, be concise and to the point. You usually tell a good story, but this was not one of them. Much more AI in your stories and you could end up chopped liver, LOL.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Could have been great, if half the length. As is, the tedious repetition greatly diminished the emotional aspect.

CanaduckCanaduck8 months ago

I like his story ideas, just hate the execution, most are too long winded. needs to tighten up the dialogue and not rehash everything ad nauseam

has great potential, just desperately needs an editor to cut his need for repeated dialogue

PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

Great story until the end! BTB!

MaxiMilfMaxiMilf8 months ago

Glad you finally landed the plane!

irinmikeirinmike8 months ago

With all that iPad up it ends like that.

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

Great story, but I was expecting a hard BTB and friends... and much more Lewis of course...

Texican1830Texican18308 months ago

We really only need to hear her rationalizations once or twice, and hear him explain his feelings not more than twice. Overwritten, but like the storyline and the characters.

LickideesplitLickideesplit8 months ago

Perhaps milking a well-milked cow too long, but a good premise. Curious at how long Hubby kept Sweetie in her own room.

Pet peeve … Complement vs Compliment. CLiver managed to use the ‘e’ variation incorrectly, then shortly after used the ‘i’ variation for the same meaning. Question: Does CLiver think the two spellings are interchangeable OR that there is a subtle difference in meaning. There ARE sentences in which each spelling can be used, but such sentences have a different meaning.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Made it to the end!

4

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kick her out and really make her feel it. Flirting and doing what she did is disrespectful and causes trust to be gone. Saying I am sorry doesn’t cut it. Clearly my opinion only.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too much filler. This could have been done in two parts. I still have no idea what the author was trying too say.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story was ok but probably 2 chapters too long. Rehashing things over and over. I also can’t see how after a warning they stayed together. 2 1/2 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Too talky. Too nuanced. Not much happened and it took four parts to resolve it with a whole lot of expounding on every detail of how his feelings were hurt.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

I don't know why, but I stayed with until the end. All the comments are dead on, so no reason to add to them. I will say I did like the reveal in the series that she really didn't think she was having an affair. delusional for sure, but the dialogue between them with Susan was well played and something a bit "new" here in LW world. 3.4*

AardieAardie8 months ago

Damn, not only a RAAC, but he even lets her hang out with the neighbors that pushed her at the Lothario and helped cover up her affair. She went to a party to meet a man her husband told he wasn’t going to forgive her for seeing and then spent a couple of romantic hours at his house. That is an affair but she still doesn’t seem to accept that. He should have insisted on therapy because she is still delusional.

Larch50Larch508 months ago

Please learn brevity.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Zzzzz

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoppedliver@Choppedliver
I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my hi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES