Hers

Story Info
Jack & Ellie III. Introducing Mistress Delia.
20.3k words
4.43
13.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword.

Ho there, dear reader. It's been a while, but here is chapter three of the story of Ellie and Jack. If you're new to this story, I strongly suggest you begin by reading 'Mine' and then 'Ours'. You'll be kind of lost otherwise. As with the other two instalments, this one's going to feature smoking as a fetish very heavily, as all the characters in the story enjoy it. (I do hope anyone who doesn't like the smoking aspect can still enjoy the overall story.)

It also features big cocks, excessive cum, cumflation and several other kinks involving cum. This one is quite a bit kinkier than the other two chapters, so be ready for that! I am also experimenting with a couple of things here. Some little mind break, bondage and some whipping. I hope you'll like it!

Anyway, I do hope you enjoy it. As always, any person who engages in anything sexual in this story is an adult. I would also like to apologize for any grammatical and linguistic errors in here, and humbly ask you and thank you for your patience. I am not a native English speaker.

Hers.

I woke up slowly, blinked the sleepiness out of my eyes, and stared at the ceiling above the massive bed I was lying in. We had moved in there, sometime after our marathon session with Jack. After a moment, I realized something was amiss; I wasn't feeling the exquisite wetness and warmth of Jack's mouth on my girl, which was standing at half mast.

I slid my hand down my body, and played a little in my dense bush, before stroking my twelve inch cock a few times, bringing her to full hardness. Despite the pleasure this gave me, I stopped, sat against the headboard and reached for the nightstand, knowing I'd find a pack of Divines and a lighter.

I slowly slid the cigarette out of the pack, and gently placed it between my lips. I flicked the lighter on and touched the tip of the Dvine to the flame. My cheeks hollowed as I took a mammoth drag of the pleasure giving cigarette, inhaling as deeply as I possibly could. I let the drag slowly drift from my nose as I brought the cigarette to my lips for another cheek hollowing drag. I held the second drag for a moment, and actually moaned in pleasure as the chemicals in the creamy smoke worked their way into my blood.

After a couple more drags, I got out of bed, and made my way to the en suite and regarded myself in the mirror for a moment. I was a mess. I took a drag on the cigarette, before carefully placing it on the edge of the sink. I reached for a cloth, and cleaned my face thoroughly. Once that was done, I reached for the cigarette, and let it dangle as I ran my fingers through my auburn hair to make it a little more presentable.

I took a drag on the Divine and exhaled onto the mirror, loving how I disappeared when the massive cloud dispersed on the glass. I smiled in satisfaction, knowing I was ready for whatever the day threw my way. I double pumped the cigarette as I made my way to the nightstand, and crushed it out in the ashtray.

I grabbed a long satin robe and threw it on, not bothering with the sash. This is how I normally dress when I'm at home; my beautiful girl swinging free between my long, powerful legs. I like my cock free, and it has the added bonus of my submissive having instant access to it whenever the need comes over us, which is almost constantly.

I was a few steps away from the kitchen, when I began hearing noises I had honestly been fully expecting once I learned my two lovers were out of bed. Moaning, groaning and the occasional gag and slurping, followed by heaving breaths. Now, the noises themselves were not a surprise, but what Sherri was saying caught me by surprise, so I stopped just outside the entrance.

"That's it, darling," I heard her say. "Take mommy's eleven inch cock all the way down. Mmmm, you're doing so well, my sweet boy!"

I raised a brow. 'Mommy'? That was new. Sherri was a lot kinkier than I was, (and I emphasize was), but this was something I had never even heard her mention, and we speak about anything. Especially sexual fantasies and desires. I had never thought about something like that, and was surprised at how much this turned me on.

I peeked into the kitchen, and the scene that greeted me was incredibly erotic. I went completely hard. Sherri was buck naked. She was standing by the island in the kitchen, facing the entryway, her eyes closed and head leaned back in utter ecstasy. Jack was on his knees in front of her, obviously giving her head, which would explain Sherri's delight. Jack's mouth is an absolute marvel. He was slowly stroking her meaty thighs up and down, and grabbing her ass for good measure.

I did notice his movements were becoming slower and sluggish, and it was only then I saw Sherri's long fingers at the base of Jack's skull, holding him in place. I grinned, knowing how much she loved breath play. I wasn't worried; Sherri knows exactly what she's doing, and she always makes sure her partner is a willing participant. Of course, Jack loves making us feel good, and he's always willing to explore new things.

Opening her eyes, Sherri looked straight at me, and winked. She released Jack, who quickly pulled his head off Sherri's cock, and had to grab a hold of his mistress' ass to keep from falling. She ran a hand through Jack's hair affectionately, and smiled at him as he stared adoringly up at her, his breath coming in laboured gasps. Sherri's cock was throbbing, and leaking copious amounts of precum. She grabbed it with her free hand, and began rubbing it all over his face.

Sherri's fingers eventually found themselves back at the base of Jack's skull. "Again, sweetheart? Mommy loves this, and you're making her so happy, darling."

"I would like nothing more, Mommy," Jack responded, his voice raspy.

"Good boy," Sherri gushed and fed him her cock again, allowing Jack to control the tempo as he regained his breath.

She looked at me again, and raised her free hand in a 'come hither' motion, and I smiled at her, making my way slowly towards them, as Sherri began applying a little more pressure to Jack. She stared at me as she worked her cock into our sub's gullet and when I reached them, I put my hand on Jack's head with the barest of weight. Jack's eyes shot over to me, but he relaxed instantly as he saw who it was.

Sherri leaned over to me, and gave me a toe curling kiss. "Good morning, my love," she moaned into the kiss. "So nice of you to join us."

I broke the kiss, and made my way behind her, grabbing her large, gravity defying breasts. "I see you're as kinky as ever, Mommy" I said, tweaked her nipples, and began nibbling on her neck and traced wet kisses on her shoulder. "Ease up a bit, love. Let our boy catch his breath."

Sherri complied, and Jack moved his head up, but kept her head in his mouth as he laboured for breath. Knowing my girlfriend was close, I reached down, grabbed his hair, pulling him back onto Sherri's steely rod and Jack allowed himself to be impaled on her again, taking her surprisingly easy, given how fast I went.

I bit Sherri's earlobe and breathed hot air into her ear, followed by a whisper; "Cum, Sister. Cum into my Nephew's throat, and feed him his breakfast. Fill his belly with your creamy, sugary cum!"

With a wanton moan, Sherri came, and we both clutched Jack's head firmly against her groin, his nose firmly planted in her dense bush, his chin against her huge, steaming balls. Wanting Jack to be able to savour his 'Mommy's' offering, I took Sherri's hand in my own, and Jack slowly moved his head back, but he wasn't able to keep up with the massive torrent of cum. Cum began trickling out of the corner of his mouth and his nose, even. Sheesh, Sherri can cum sometimes!

Eventually, she finished cumming and almost fell over from the pleasure. Jack swallowed the rest of the cum, looking up at us with a dazed look that was a strange mix of love, lust and exhaustion. I will never tire of that amazing expression, and the adoration it makes me feel towards our perfect submissive.

I know I should have allowed him to rest, but I was beyond horny at that point, so I grabbed Sherri's cock, milking a full palms worth of cum and spread it liberally onto my raging twelve inch cock. I casually picked Jack up, and planted him onto the counter, before lining my cock up with his hole.

Knowing he still had to be somewhat stretched and sore from our previous romp, I gently, but insistently fed my whole thick cock into him in one slow thrust. Had I not been so absolutely horny at the time, I would have wondered just how it was possible, that Jack was as tight as he'd ever been. His recovery is absurd!

Our eyes met and I swear, my heart missed a beat as I saw, and felt the immense joy and happiness he was obviously feeling over being filled by me, yet again. Our foreheads touched and we just remained still in the moment, each gazing into pools of infinite love that our eyes were at that moment.

"I love you so much," I said and gingerly kissed his lips.

Jack wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my ass. "I love you more," he whispered in my ear, rested his head against my shoulders, and urged me with his heals to begin our session. A moment ago, I had been planning on a quick and rough romp to satisfy the urge, but after that exchange, I didn't feel like doing that any more. No, Jack and I were going to have a fun session of kinky lovemaking.

I began moving, slowly working about three inches of my huge cock out of Jack, before gently thrusting in again. A low moan escaped his lips, but otherwise, he remained quiet. I repeated the motion, but slid a little further out that time before going back in. Again, Jack moaned.

"I've missed you so, Nephew," I moaned in his ear, deciding to keep the roleplay going, since he'd obviously liked it. The Aunt vs. the Mother sounded fun. Whose cock did he like more?

"It's been too long since Aunt Ellie has had her cock in your tight ass," I continued, my hips still working in that same slow rhythm, but using more and more of my cock with each passing thrust. "Why is that? I know you're not working this summer, so you should have had the time to visit your old aunt and show her a good time. And I only live two blocks away!"

I felt Jack begin to run his hands up and down my back. "Mommy has been keeping me 'busy' around the house. All day and all night, sometimes."

"Busy, huh," I said. "So I guess you don't need my cock, now that your Mommy has realized how wonderful your ass is."

I slowly withdrew my cock from his ass, until only the head remained inside, threatening to pop outside. He whined in protest as the empty feeling washed over him. "What's the matter, love?"

"I..." Jack began mumbling, and tried to get me to stroke myself into him again with his heels, but I stood firm.

"What is it, Jackie?" I asked in a pouty tone. "Speak up. Auntie doesn't understand."

"I hate feeling empty, Auntie Ellie. Please fill me up!"

I fed him an inch. "I'm not sure you deserve my cock, after leaving me blue balled for so long. You know how your ass is the only one that can milk me properly."

I looked over at Sherri, who was watching it all with a smile, hand on her cock and an unlit Divine in her other hand. "How do I know you won't just ditch me again for your selfish bitch of a Mother, once I've cum into you, and given you what you crave?"

"I won't!" Jack whimpered. "I promise!"

Another inch worked inside him at that. "I'm not sure I believe you," I said, and motioned for Sherri to approach at the opposite side from where Jack was looking. "I may need some kind of confirmation," I went on and wiggled my hips, earning a long moan. God, I love his moans.

"A-anything!" Jack whined, his head still on my shoulder.

"Which cock do you like more?" I asked, and fed him another inch. Eight inches to go.

"You know what to say, darling," Sherri said in a sweet voice, lit up the Divine and inhaled deeply, before exhaling into Jack's face as he turned his head towards her.

"Mommy..." Jack gasped in mock surprise. "I thought you were out of town for the day..."

Sherri put on her haughtiest look, and gazed down her nose at him, while dragging deeply in the cigarette. She exhaled the drag onto us, before leaning in to stare Jack in the eyes. "Did you honestly think I didn't know you were allowing my sister to plough your needy ass, son?

Jack and I played our roles perfectly, and acted like deer caught in the headlights. Unconsciously, I fed Jack a few inches of my hard cock, and he moaned.

"Sister," I began, but Sherri held up a hand.

"It's not the fact you're fucking him that bothers me, sister dear," she said and took a drag. "It's that you went behind my back to do it!" she said and leaned in and gave me a smoke filled kiss. "You know how much I love to watch."

"M-mom!" Jack exclaimed, trying to sound scandalized. It was kind of silly, coming from a guy who had eight inches of girlcock in his ass.

"Be quiet, sweetie," Sherri said gently, and exhaled a deep drag into his face. "I know you're addicted to cock and cum and need almost constant fucking, just to function properly. I'm just glad you didn't feel the need to look outside the family to get your fix when I'm not available."

"Mmmm," I moaned. "You hear that, sweetheart," I said. "Now we don't have to sneak around any more and I absolutely love it when my sister watches me fuck a man," I told my 'nephew'.

Sherri was leaning against the fridge with her cigarette, and motioned for me to keep going. "I hate to rush such a fine fuck, but my son and I have planned an outing in town."

I turned my attention to my lover, and looked firmly into his eyes. "Are you ready for your Aunt to ream you? It may be a little rough..." I had planned to be gentle the whole way through, but... well...

"Anything for you, Auntie," he moaned as I began easing the rest of my cock into him. "You know that."

"I do," I said, lifted him of the table, and carried him over to Sherri, and pretty much slammed him against the wall. Jack wrapped his arms firmly around my neck and his legs around my waist.

Sherri offered me the cigarette, and I took a huge drag, which I exhaled from my nose as I got ready.

"Here we go, darling," I growled and grabbed his ass hard and positioned him as I wanted him.

I pulled out as far I could, and slammed my cock into Jack with force, making him yelp. I did it again, and once more, my sub yelped like a girl. I began building up steam, but felt Sherri grab a hold of Jack's hair, and turn his head around.

"I want your eyes on mine, as you're being fucked by aunt Ellie," Sherri said gently and exhaled the first drag of her freshly lit Divine into his face. "I want to see if the face you make when you cum on her cock is anything like when you cream yourself silly after I've pounded you for an hour."

I felt Jack's hole clench around my girl, and I groaned. "Do that again, Jackie," I moaned. "I love when you hug my cock like that!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

I was furiously hammering away at Jack's ass, using as much of my cock as this position allowed, occasionally taking a drag from Sherri's cig, and she would exhale every drag into our sub's face, further addling his already overloaded mind. I could feel his grip weakening, so I knew I had to finish quickly.

"Please, Auntie!" Jack wailed "Cum in me! Breed me!" he shouted and came, his cum coating our bellies.

I grunted in reply, and felt Sherri exhale a massive drag onto us both. "You hear that, sister?" She asked, her face mere inches from ours, and she offered me the cigarette. "He wants your cum. Needs it. Loves it. Give it to him! Show him how much you love him!"

I took a monstrous drag of the offered Divine, and inhaled down to my toes, as I began unloading into Jack with probably my biggest load, since I came into him that first time. I pumped and pumped into him, and felt his stomach start to expand.

"Look at you go, girl!" Sherri exclaimed with a laugh. "He looks pregnant. Can you imagine how hot he would look in some lace lingerie, walking around with that cum belly?" she asked as I finished cumming and exhaled into the air.

I leaned back, and gazed into Jack's unfocused eyes. He had this loopy smile on his face. "Thank you, Auntie Ellie," he gasped. "I love you. And I love you Mommy. Can we do it all three of us together, next time?"

Sherri leaned in to kiss him, and did the same to me. "Of course, sweet boy. Of course," she said and smiled. "But right now, I'm going to want to shower, and then I want to go down to town. I fancy a walk, and a little bit of shopping, perhaps."

I slid out of Jack, and my cum began running down his legs in a stream and a small pool was beginning to form on the floor. Jack whimpered, assumingly over the loss of my gift. He so loves being full of cum. I turned his face upwards to mine, and gave him a gentle kiss.

"Don't worry, sweetie. Sherri and I will pump so much cum into you tonight, that you'll be fit for bursting," I said, and ran a hand across his slightly bloated stomach. "Won't we?" I asked and looked at our lover.

Sherri stole a glance at the ever growing pool on the floor, and smiled. "Of course, Ellie," she replied warmly. She cupped Jack's cheek and turned his face towards her, exhaling a huge drag of her Divine into his face, before handing me the cigarette. "And once we're done, we'll find a nice, big plug for you, so that you won't waste our cream. How does that sound?"

The almost palpable relief on Jack's face was amazing. "It sounds blissful. I always want to cry when my mistresses cum into me, and I can't keep it in," Jack said, his voice mournful.

Sherri growled, and attacked his mouth with her own, thoroughly exploring his tonsils, I imagine. "It's just so hot, how much you love our cum!" she said once she had pulled back from the kiss. She turned to me, for a drag of the cigarette. "We really are the luckiest pair of bitches on the Continent, Ellie," she pointed out once she' exhaled her lungful of Divine smoke into Jack's adoring face.

"I know, Sherri," I replied and affectionately ran a hand through Jack's hair. "But weren't we going into town?"

000000

It was early afternoon when the three of us stepped out of the cab that had brought us to town. It was a lovely, warm day. Sherri and I had opted to wear a pair of white kaftans with golden embroidery on the wide sleeves, and the deep v neck that did some very interesting things to our cleavages. And in between our breasts, rested an amber crystal that was fastened with a thin silver chain. The outfit nearly reached our ankles, and drew the attention to our black, three inch toe less sandals, and red painted nails.

Sherri and I love wearing such loose dresses, because it allows us to keep our girls free, and should Jack want a helping of cum, there is easy access. Of course, a sun hat and a pair of high end sunglasses were a must. And to top it off, we each had on one shoulder a small purse, just big enough for some cash, a pack of Divines and a lighter.

Jack himself had chosen a pair of khakis, a light blue shirt, of which he had rolled up the sleeves and a pair of wicker loafers, and aviator shades. While we two mistresses love it when Jack wears things that accentuate the more feminine qualities of his slim body, the outfit was decidedly masculine, and it made me incredibly horny to see him in it, and I knew Sherri was feeling the same, if the way she stared at him over the rim of her sunglasses was any indication.

Sherri and I decided we wanted to take a little stroll around the old part of town, before we went shopping, but that meant cutting through the busy shopping district. That was the first time I felt possessive of Jack, because other women were looking at him. I mean, he is drop dead gorgeous, but the looks some of those cunts were giving him, had me grinding my teeth.