Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly, Sherri was feeling the same, because she was growling like a lioness. She latched onto his arm, and pulled him to her. I watched Jack turn his head, and stare at Sherri.

"That's right, you bitches. He's ours!" she hissed low in her throat, only for Jack and me to hear.

"That's right," I hissed silently from Jack's other side, and l grabbed his ass cheek and squeezed hard.

We had walked like that for a bit, when I felt Jack gently and subtly squeeze my cock over the fabric of my kaftan. "You don't have to worry about them, Mistress Ellie," he said softly. "And neither do you, Mistress Sherri," he went on, lightly brushing his fingers along her cock, as well. "I know to whom I belong. Mind, body and soul."

My heart missed a beat, and shared a glance with Sherri over the top of Jack's head. I felt a surge of excitement jolt my cock, but I ruthlessly fought it down. Not here. "Oh, my sweet boy," I murmured into his ear. "You do know how to talk to a lady. As a reward, Sherri and I will fuck you like never before," I finished with a breath of hot air into his ear.

"Oh, yes," Sherri whispered from the other side, and nibbled Jack's earlobe. "The things we will do to you... They will make what we did last night seem like a training run."

I felt Jack shiver in anticipation. "I would like that."

Sherri groaned deeply in her throat. "Of course you would, my dear, sweet cockslut. Mommy will give you all the cock you want," she whispered.

By that time, I was fighting a real battle against my cock, trying not to make a huge, obscene tent in my outfit. But at the same time, I was loving the idea that we might be taking it up a notch. I had a feeling we would be visiting Sherri's cellar this evening. I almost snorted. A cellar... It was an actual dungeon. It added to the excitement that Jack hadn't seen it, yet.

As we made our way through the Old Town, I listened to Sherri point out several things she felt Jack might be interested in learning more about, but discovered to her delight, that our sub had researched Ragnar's Rest thoroughly before we came here, and their discussion was lively and fun. I smiled. I know I've said this many times before, but just what have I done to deserve such happiness?

Anyway, we came to a small observation area in the upper part of Old Town. We made our way to the platform, and the view was incredible as always. I love this part of the island. Not that many people come here, and it's something I was glad to share with Jack.

"It's beautiful," Jack said and gazed over the clay rooftops of the village, and the azure blue ocean, which is completely free of pollution. Diving there is amazing.

I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips. "It really is, my love."

"We'll retire out here, once we've had enough of wasting our time working," Sherri said, and thrust her tongue into Jack's mouth for a wet wrestling match. Jack lost.

"But the view isn't the only reason you wanted to come here, babe," Sherri observed, and let Jack go, so that he could catch his breath. I was really glad we were the only ones on the platform at that moment!

I grinned. How well she knew me! There's another reason why I love that place of the island; a small boutique a little ways off that sells certain things that are illegal back home. Namely, Divine cigars. They are amazing! I love my 140's but... The mere thought of a long, thick and tasty Divine Indulgence in my mouth is almost euphoric.

And they're strong! There's only one thing that can make Sherri and me high, and it's those incredible cigars. And of course, we were both extremely excited to meet a certain person whom we hadn't met for way too long. My cock twitched again, just thinking about her.

"I would really like to get my hands on a case of cigars," I said, and smiled at Jack, at his involuntary gasp.

"C-cigars?" he asked, and looked at us, wide eyed. Oh, he was so precious!

"Yes, darling," Sherri said with a grin, and slid her shades down her nose a bit. "Think about how amazing it will be."

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "Us mistresses reclining in our sun loungers, enjoying a nice, relaxing cigar, while you indulge in our cocks. You know the best part of those cigars?"

"N-no..." Jack mumbled, obviously overwhelmed by the idea.

"They go straight to our cocks, my slut," Sherri informed Jack. "You think we've been hard before? Just wait 'til we've taken a deep puff or two. We go hard as steel, and we stay that way for hours."

"And we'll be inside you the whole time," I added, and ran my hand across his delectable ass. "And the cum!"

"Oh, yes," Sherri confirmed. "It'll be never ending! And we're about to meet the owner. You'll like her, Jack. No, you'll love her."

We made our way towards the small shop, Jack walking between us in a sort of daze. I couldn't blame him. After all, we were setting him up for what would most likely be a full day of non stop sexual bliss. We entered the shop, and Delia, the woman who had worked the store's counter since it opened years ago, smiled when she recognized us.

I guess now is a good time for me to divulge another secret. She has allowed me to, after all. Delia... is like us. She has a cock, but was born with an otherwise completely feminine build.

She's a seven foot, somewhat muscular, dark skinned half-orc beauty, about twenty years older than Sherri and me. She usually wears her hair in a bunch of small braids, which have been braided into one big braid, that still reaches her butt. Makes me wonder just how long her lovely hair actually is. When we met her that time, she had died it a metallic blue, and I have to admit, it fit her dark skin perfectly.

I can see you're connecting the dots. Yes, she is indeed a part of our 'gang'. Oh, you thought it was only the three of us? Well, you've been misinformed, then. We first met Delia about a decade earlier, when I went with Sherri to check out the island when she had decided she wanted a vacation home...

000000

I remember the first time we met Delia as if it had only happened yesterday. We had just taken a look at the old governor's mansion and had told the estate agent she needed to 'think it over'. I grinned a sly smile at Sherri behind the agent's head. She had already decided to get the house, and was simply doing this to mess with the salesman.

We took a cab into town and as proper tourists, we took a walk in Old Town. We wandered through the few streets, until we found a sign, pointing us up to a platform on top of this cliff, or a hill. We travelled up there, and found an amazing view of the town, as well as the pristine waters surrounding the island.

"Well, aren't you a pair of flowers!" came a woman's voice from behind us. There was the barest hint of 'island accent' in her lovely voice, which was slightly deep and naturally husky.

Sherri and me turned around to find a half orc woman leaning against the doorway of a small boutique. My breath caught in my throat, and I heard Sherri suck an a barely audible breath of her own. She was beautiful. No, wait, that does her no justice. She looked like a goddess. Putting any age on her was difficult, but I decided she had to be quite a bit older than Sherri and me.

"Why don't you come inside for a chat, and I can show you my wares," she said, gently pushed herself from the doorway, and flashed her pearly whites. I very nearly swooned.

"Unless of course you don't like tobacco. Then I daresay you won't like my little shop," she said with a grin, and turned into the door.

We didn't move at first, and just stared at her form. She turned her head and smiled again. "Come on, darlings," she said in that husky voice and slightly nicked her head.

Shaking our heads at each other, we hurried after her. The store was fairly small, and kind of cute. The old wooden counter was straight across from the door, and the pleasant lighting fit the brownish theme of everything very well. There were shelves fastened to the wall of a corridor that angled to the left, and I saw they were full of cigarettes and cigars.

All of which were labelled 'Divine'. I glanced at Sherri, and she was grinning like a child in a toy store. I couldn't blame her, since I was feeling pretty much the same. I love my Divines, but I loved the idea of that company making more stuff, stuff that might perhaps even make me feel more pleasure than my regular brand.

"Welcome to my store, girls," came the woman's sexy voice. "My name is Delia, and this is my store, Delia's. As you can see, I specialize in products from Divine. Their stuff is the best. And I can tell from your looks that you know exactly what I'm talking about," she finished with a little laugh.

I felt myself blushing. Blushing! At almost thirty years old. "Well, we do enjoy their cigarettes, Delia. They make us feel great."

"Mhmm," Sherri agreed, and let her eyes wander the shelves.

Delia smiled. "They are fantastic, that's for certain," she said and approached us. "But seeing as you're from the mainland, I'm fairly certain you've never tried their more... indulgent products." She moved to a shelf, and extracted a pair of thin cigars from it. "I think you'll really enjoy these, girls. In fact, it's almost my lunch break and I think I'd like to spend it with you two, smoking a nice cigar out in the sun."

She reached into the shelf, grabbing a cigar of her own. "You don't mind, do you, darlings?" she asked, and we human girls firmly shook our heads. "Excellent," Delia said, and gave us yet another pearly white smile. "Follow me."

Delia flipped the 'closed' sign and closed the door, after grabbing an ornate cigar cutter from the counter. Sherri and I followed her to a nearby grove that conveniently had a bench, and an ashtray. Delia sat down, and motioned for us to do the same. She unwrapped the three cigars and using the cutter, she cut a tiny piece of the end, before handing them to us.

She flicked a custom Zippo and brought the flame to me. "Here you go, darling," she said in that lovely voice of hers. "Puff gently and rotate the cigar."

I did as she said, and soon, the cigar was properly lit. "Enjoy," she said, her radiant smile almost making me blush. Again. I took a large puff of the cigar and inhaled very deeply, loving the taste, which was somewhat familiar. A very pleasurable feeling came over me as I slowly exhaled, and I was kind of reminded of the first time Sherri had made me inhale a Divine.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Delia asked as she watched Sherri take a massive drag on the cigar, and a slow, lazy smile formed on Sherri's face as she exhaled.

"It's amazing!" Sherri gushed.

"It really is," Delia agreed, before she took several puffs, without exhaling. She eventually stopped, and I swear, it was an age, before she had expelled all the smoke from her lungs. Once she had done that, she got comfortable, and looked us girls in the eyes. "I work closely with Sasha, the owner of Divine, but these are my own blend. Now, tell me about yourselves, my girls," she asked in that amazing voice of her.

We didn't realize it at the time, but the combined effect of the cigars and Delia's erotic voice made us very talkative to this stranger, and we spent the next hour talking and smoking with Delia, who asked questions about almost everything, while telling us very little about herself. She was very good at leading the conversation to where she wanted it.

After the hour was done, Delia rose from the bench and stretched lazily, giving us a fantastic view of her amazing body. "I would love if you two girls came to my apartment tonight. I had a great time with you and I do have some more cigars I'd love you to try." She made her way to the edge of the grove, before turning her head to us. "I'll expect you at seven. I don't think I mentioned it before, but I like the colour green..." And with that seemingly innocent remark, she left.

Sherri and I watched her go, and I felt giddy with excitement, knowing we'd see her again soon. I looked at Sherri who was deep in thought. Then a smile found its way onto her face. "I need to go shopping!"

I smiled as well. I knew Sherri didn't have any green outfits back at the hotel, and neither did I...

And that evening was purely magical. The cigars Delia shared with us were amazing, and made us feel really good. And when Delia invited us to stop by for the remaining nights, we didn't think twice. It was the last night of that trip when we discovered she is like us. It had been a night of almost non stop flirting, and eventually, we ended up kissing wantonly on her sofa. Sherri and I sat on either side of Delia, and took turns wrestling with her tongue.

I'm not ashamed to admit that us human girls usually lost. Anyway, while I kissed Delia and played with the breast closest to me, Sherri would kiss and suckle on Delia's neck, and have her fun with the other breast. It was during one of my turns on Delia's neck, that I discovered her secret. She was wearing a lovely robe with some kind of floral patterns, and it was held together in the middle with a sash, tied in front. I worked the sash, and pulled the robe all the way apart, and Delia spread her legs as the robe fell away. What was revealed had me staring.

A cock. A long, thick, uncircumcised monster lay between her toned thighs, pulsing and leaking, waiting to be worshipped. Sherri let Delia's nipple pop out of her mouth. She was also caught completely by surprise, and she was staring at the python in a way similar to me. Our eyes met, and we didn't know what to say, which was a first. We never get tongue tied. Ever.

Strong, but gentle fingers ran through my hair, cupped the back of my head, and brought me in for an amazing kiss. She did the same to Sherri, and once that was done, she pushed the coffee table as far away as she could with her leg, and pointed to the floor.

"Ellie. Stand before me and strip, my lovely girl," she said, her husky voice incredibly sensual. "Sherri, go fetch me the biggest cigar in my humidor. It's time for a proper one."

We girls felt the power dynamic shift completely, and felt a strange compulsion to do as we were told. While Sherri went to grab the cigar, I took my position before Delia, and began undoing the buttons of my button down sundress.

Delia reached for a remote and at the push of a button, the sound of sexy and sensual jazz began floating about the apartment. "Slowly. Make me want you."

Sherri returned with the biggest cigar Delia had shown us, thus far. It wasn't massive or anything like that, but it was long and thick, yet strangely elegant at the same time. Sherry knelt on the sofa next to Delia and the pair of them set about lighting the cigar. I stood and watched in fascination as Sherri lit a long match and brought the flame to the tip of the cigar, which the half-orc beauty would slowly rotate, while puffing gently.

"Did I tell you to stop, Ellie?" she asked and gave me a stern look, between one of the puffs.

Feeling unreasonably ashamed for presuming to not do as I was told, I began moving as sensually as I could, my hips swinging, my braless breasts jiggling as I popped the buttons one by one. The pair on the sofa seemed to have managed to light the amazing looking cigar, and Delia thanked Sherri with a gentle kiss. I was insanely jealous. I had finally managed the last button and let the dress fall, revealing my bountiful breasts, big cock and all. Delia's eyes roamed over me in appreciation. I did note she wasn't surprised to see my large cock.

"Mmmmm, good girl," she moaned into Sherri's ear. "Isn't she lovely?" she asked Sherri, who could only nod, as Delia stroked her thigh. "Answer me!" Delia said in that same stern voice she had used with me.

"Y-yes, Delia," Sherri said quietly, clearly ashamed. "She's amazing."

"She is," Delia agreed and took a huge puff of the cigar, which she exhaled my way. I swear I saw her massive cock twitch as she inhaled the smoke into her lungs. "Why don't you join Ellie, and allow her to undress you, my sweet."

Sherri immediately left the sofa, and approached me with lust in her eyes, her glorious body moving with the rhythm of the jazz. I turned my attention fully to her, and dress she wore. It was similar to mine, but it was dark blue, but instead of straps and buttons, the bodice was a corset, laced in the front, showing almost all her cleavage. She was always more aggressive than me, and she had obviously meant to get her dick wet that evening.

I ran my fingertips slowly up her arms, causing goosebumps to appear on her caramel skin, despite the warmth. My middle fingers traced along her collar bone, down the laces, and found her nipples were hard as steel. I played gently with them, but when we were covered in a massive cloud of creamy smoke, I couldn't help myself, and I pinched her nipples hard, earning a painful moan.

"You naughty slut, dressing like that!" I hissed as I began undoing the laces on her dress.

"Mmmm," you love it, you cunt," came Sherri's cheeky reply.

I growled in my throat, grabbed the bodice, and ripped it free, allowing her amazing breasts to spring free as the dress slipped to the floor. I meant to bury my head in her chest, when a sharp call stopped us dead.

We turned to Delia, who had almost been forgotten, in the heat of the moment. "I want to see you kiss, my girls," she said warmly, and took a deep puff, which she exhaled our way. I stole a glance at her cock, and it was thicker than before, and the head was beginning to peek out from it's lair.

Sherri grabbed my attention with a finger on my chin, turning my head towards her. "Kiss me, my love."

I gazed into her eyes, and the love I saw there, took my breath away. I wrapped my arms around her neck, while she grabbed my butt, and squeezed possessively. Our tongues began duelling, but soon, we began grinding our semi hard cocks into each other, making them go fully hard, smearing an ungodly amount of pre cum everywhere. This went on for a while, until Delia stopped us.

"That's enough, my lovelies," she informed us, and rewarded us with a nice cloud of smoke. "Come join me on the sofa."

Sherri and I broke apart, and made our way to Delia, our hard cocks bobbing with every step as we went. We both noticed Delia's cock was now semi hard, and leaking quite a bit. We took a seat on either side of the Half-Orc goddess, our own hard cocks leaking and pulsing with need.

Delia presented me with the cigar, and I wrapped my moist lips around it, taking a puff. Apparently, it wasn't enough, because Delia cocked a brow, and I took another, without exhaling the first. That did seem to satisfy her, and she slowly removed the cigar from my mouth.

"Hold it, then exhale slowly," she said, and I complied. "That's a good girl," she complemented me, and turned to give Sherri the same treatment.

I watched the pair of them, and felt my head becoming a little buzzed, and a gentle tingling all over my body. A gush of pre came rushing up my cock, and I moaned in pleasure. "I feel so good, Delia," I mumbled and let my head fall back a bit.

"I know, darling," Delia said in a strangely motherly tone, and offered me the cigar again, and I happily took a pair of deep puffs, and felt my cock go impossibly hard. It almost hurt. I let my head rest against Delia's prodigious right breast as I exhaled slowly.

"Are we high?" Sherri asked from the other side and took a pair of puffs herself. She held the smoke for a moment, before allowing her head to slowly sink onto Delia's other breast as she slowly allowed the smoke to drift from her pouty lips.

"Yes, my sweet Sherri," Delia said in her lovely voice, and took a monstrous puff on the cigar. Sherri and I both shuddered as we felt her chest expand as she inhaled, then slowly let go of the smoke.