Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do the two of you see that big Futa cock down there? She's feeling lonely, and would love a pair of human hands on her."

Moving in a kind of trance, we girls each slid a hand down Delia's chiselled abs and raked our hands through the dense shock of pubic hair. I got there first, and wrapped my hands around her impossibly warm cock at the base, while Sherri grabbed a hold of her further along. Man, was it heavy!

"Mmmm, that's it, my good girls," Delia moaned. "Stroke that cock. Feel the heat, and weight. That's what a proper Orc cock feels like," she hissed as a massive glob of precum burst from the slit and coated our hands, making the meat slick and shiny.

"It's beautiful," I mumbled in awe.

"So powerful," Sherri gasped as it pulsed in need.

Delia offered us a puff of the cigar, before having one herself. "It is a masterpiece," she said through the exhale, and a lazy smile broke out on her face. "Now, normally, I would have whoever was servicing me suck me off, but a pair of strong, confident and amazing creatures such as yourselves don't suck. You get sucked," she said, and put her cigar down on a shelf above the sofa.

"And you certainly don't get fucked," she continued, and grabbed my right leg, and draped it over her powerful thigh, so that my painfully hard cock was mashed against it. She reached for Sherri with her other arm, and did the same. "You do the fucking."

Now, Sherri and I were lying against this amazing woman who was completely dominating us, and we stared adoringly up at her, while we worked her weapon. And the goddess... She smiled benevolently down at us, in turn. What had she in store for us now?

"Grind your cocks against me, and keep the rhythm going on my Lady. But don't come too quickly, darlings," she warned us. "I want us all to come together, as proper lovers do. And I want to tell you something."

We did as she commanded, and began slowly, gently grinding our hard cocks against her dark skin, and it felt amazing. Her cock was now leaking a steady stream of precum, and there was this obscene 'squelching' sound echoing about the apartment as we worked her 'Lady'.

Delia wrapped her arms around us, and brought us in closer, then began rubbing her hands up and down our backs, and occasionally playing with our hair. It felt amazing and so incredibly intimate. I closed my eyes, and simply enjoyed the moment, which was the greatest of my life to that point.

"I know you were surprised to learn about my 'Lady'," Delia began in a soft, soothing voice, and we were entranced at once. "There are few of us 'cocky' women, and I am incredibly glad you still felt attracted to me once you found out, because I am very much falling for you, dears."

I raised my head from Delia's breast, and was about to tell her we felt the same way, but she gently pressed my head back down. "Sssssh, my sweet," she said softly. "I'm speaking. Now, I was fairly certain you two were like me when I met you, but the way you handled my cigars told me everything I needed to know. Any one of those would have knocked a regular human off their feet with the second puff, but the troopers you are, just kept going."

Sherri let out a gasp of pleasure, and I watched as precum burst from her cock and landed on Delia's rock hard abs. "Mmmm, Delia," she moaned, and kept grinding.

"That's it, dear," Delia said with a throaty laugh. "Now, I felt so happy that you had found each other, my girls, but I must confess I was so, so jealous. Here were these two incredible Futas, who were obviously in love with each other, but I had yet to find a person to shower with my love."

A moan escaped Delia's lips as Sherri and I upped the tempo a bit, and Sherri played with her her slit with her thumb."Mmmmm. But there was something about you two that called to me. I've owned many sluts over the years. Men, women, other Futas, but none of them had the same impact on me, as you two did. Strong, dominant and confident. I saw in you a challenge, to see if I could bring you under my power. And I felt incredible when I reeled you in, but you still remained yourselves. Not mindless sluts."

Sherri and me moaned at that. She had planned all this. Of course she had. We had known it, allowed her to completely dominate us, and revelled in it.

"I needed to have you. Own you. Even if it was just for a week," Delia said, and began to gently roll her hips to meet our hands on her cock. "But I've come to realize it's not enough, my darlings. I'd like to own you for good. As long as you'll have me, at least, I'd like to be your owner. I love to take care of people."

By then, the effects of the cigar had begun to fade, and I was feeling myself, again. I found Sherri's eyes with my own, and discovered she was also coming back. I could tell she was already on board. I was too. I had to admit, being owned by Delia sounded amazing. So naughty. She was obviously very caring and we girls felt this might be very fun.

In way of answer, Sherri and I began grinding into her thighs faster and faster, and worked her 'Lady' with that same enthusiasm. Delia threw her head against the sofa and let out a growl.

"That's it! Wank me off! Fuck my thighs!"

Our hands and hips became a desperate blur as we worked our way to a massive orgasm, our sweaty bodies mashed against each other tirelessly. This would be one hell of a cumfest. I saw Sherri bite her bottom lip in order to stave off the orgasm, and that set me off, but I tried to hold on. Delia wasn't having any of that, however.

"Cum, my darlings!" she growled. "Cum for your owner!"

My body seized up as I felt me balls tighten up, and a massive torrent came shooting out of my cock, and I began coating my two lovers with my cum. A second later, Sherri began cumming, and I was covered in her cream.

"Such. Good. Girls!" Delia wailed, and her hips lifted of the sofa as she came in monstrous torrents, our own impressive gushes looking like tiny trickles compared to hers.

Eventually, the three of us stopped cumming, and slumped down into the sofa with satisfied sighs. This had been utterly amazing. Otherworldly, even. We lay there for a moment, enjoying the afterglow, and Delia reached for a small cigar, which she lit, and shared with us.

"Why are we so drawn to you, Delia?" I asked when the thought occurred to me.

Sherri exhaled a long cone into the air, and nodded. "I was also wondering about that."

Delia sighed, and brought us in, our cum soaked bodies leaning against her own, glazed one. "The other races have always had a weakness for Orcs, my girls. That's how it's always been, according to Orcish oral history. And as it turns out, even Futas like yourselves."

I frowned. "You keep saying that word, Delia. 'Futas'."

"It's short for Fut'anari," darling," she replied. "The Old Orcish word for girls like us. There are ancient scripts that describe women like us among the Orcs, but it seems they were never many. However, it is clear they were in charge in the Hinterlands. I do not recall any mention of Futas among any of the other races back then, but I do know they exists in every race in modern times. I've sampled all types, and let me tell you, the Fox girls are wild!"

"Are they all like us?" Sherri asked. "Stronger, faster, more intelligent than their peers?"

"Yes," Delia said, and crushed out the cigar. "It's always the same. At least that's what my cousin tells me. She works in the Department of Health, up in the Hinterlands. The Orc government has been studying the phenomenon for a very long time, and once they find a Futa among the other races, they approach them for a test. Most are helpful, because they want to learn more about their condition. They used to be more... aggressive in 'acquiring' test subjects."

Sherri stiffened, and I reached over to grab her hand. Delia seemed to understand what was going on, and placed a kiss on her head. "They don't do that any more, sweetie. It's all above board these days."

"They better," Sherri growled in a hostile voice, and buried further into Delia.

I wasn't quite satisfied with Delia's explanation. "And your voice?"

Delia lazily turned her head towards me, and gave me a tender kiss. "Such an observant one," she said in that erotic voice, and I shivered. "I do have a certain 'talent' where I can do things with my voice. I know it turns you into a 'hot mess', so I've used it sparingly. But it only works if the person I aim it at is amenable to it's effects. And my presence. I can't control anyone's mind. And then, there's my musk."

Sherri licked a part of Delia's arm that had some sweat on it. "Musk?"

Delia let out a chuckle, laced with her magical powers, I'm sure, because my cock twitched. "It can draw people in, and it makes normies into brainless idiots, sometimes. Especially if I'm all sweaty. That was another thing that told me you were like me. All you two did, was unconsciously steal a glance at my crotch where it's the strongest. You are resistant to its effects unless you allow yourselves to be swept up in it."

I knew this was something I should have thought about more, but Delia yawned and pulled us in closer. In a very strong hug.

"I'm feeling a little tired," Delia said, and yawned again. "How about we sleep now. We'll take a bath in the morning."

"Sounds good to me," I said, draped my hand over Delia's body, and grabbed Sherri's hand, then fell asleep.

The morning was interesting. We woke up, covered in dried cum. Not the most glorious way to wake up after a night of immense passion, but we didn't care. We were all so very happy, the three of us. Sherri and I also discovered that Delia's shower was rather large, and could easily fit the three of us, especially since we didn't mind being... cozy. We lathered each other in foamy soap, and took a long while getting clean, but at Delia's insistence, we didn't get frisky, and only cleaned ourselves. However, after the bath, things got a might interesting.

"Girls, come in here, please," Delia called us to her bedroom.

We made our way there once we had dressed, and found our friend standing by her bed, a pair of flat, thin boxes on it, as well as a smaller, thicker one. She grabbed one of the boxes and opened it. In it was a pair of thin, silver necklace and on it was a smallish amber crystal, which I noted was the same colour as Delia's eyes.

Delia gently removed it from the case, and held it in front of me with outstretched arms. That's when I saw the 'D' engraved into it in a stylized font. She beckoned me forward and once I had stepped up to her, she reverently slipped the necklace over my head, and settled it in my cleavage, where it was visible.

"From this day forth, and so long as you desire it, you belong to me, Elizabeth Carrol," she said in a formal voice.

She opened the other case, and pulled out an identical necklace, and slipped it over Sherri's head, in that same reverent way. She made sure it rested on her chest so that it was clearly visible. She wanted people to see them. "From this day forth, and so long as you desire it, you belong to me, Sherri Ortega," she said in that same formal tone.

She smiled. "Now that the formalities are over, you may kiss your mistress."

All three of us laughed, and we shared an very hot, intimate kiss. It was such fun!

"What's in the third box, Mistress," I asked curiously.

Mistress Delia smiled and opened the box. In that one was a sizeable buttplug, and a strange looking thing. A silver item, carved with runes. The plug was also silver, and on the end of the stem was a crystal of the same amber colour as our collars had. Of course, the stylised 'D' was there. I picked it up. Mistress picked up the other thing, and I almost dropped the plug when it began vibrating.

"For when I find a man to call my own, darlings. He must always be primed and ready for my cock. Our cocks, hopefully. And I know we'll enjoy teasing him with it for hours on end..."

A while later, we were sitting at a table in a restaurant by the beach, when Mistress Delia grabbed both our hands, and her eyes were very serious.

"Now that we've eaten, and all relatively fresh, there are a couple of things I need to say to you, my girls. This is my home, and I have no intention moving away any time soon, so this relationship of ours, especially the 'Ownership' part of it, is only applicable on Ragnar's Rest. Anywhere else, you're just Ellie and Sherri. Although I may call you from time to time, for some 'petting'. And this is only for fun, I am not interested in taking over your lives. Do you understand? Unless you want me to. If that happens, we'll have a serious talk about it."

"Yes, Mistress," we said at the same time, in a low voice, so as not to alert anyone. This was no one's business, but ours.

"And the other thing, Mistress?" I asked.

Mistress Delia let go of our hands, and reached into her purse, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. "I do believe I will fall in love with you two very rapidly," Delia said, and lit herself a Divine 140's, before offering us the pack. We quickly extracted cigarettes of our own, and lit up. Mmmm, so good!

"However, I've reached a part of my life where I'm beginning to feel the need to find myself a man. Someone to settle down with. All Orc Futas go through this, according to the tales. I should not be surprised if you feel that need yourselves, in a few years."

Sherri and I shared a glance. She was probably right. After all, we both strongly preferred men over women, and even each other. At least in the physical sense.

"You understand what I'm saying, then," Delia said, and double pumped her cigarette.

"We do," Sherri confirmed.

"I know I said I didn't intend to control your lives as your Mistress, but I do have a request for you, my girls."

"Anything," we replied.

"You told me that you hoped to one day find a man you would both fall for. One who could handle being the bottom in a relationship with a pair of girls like yourselves. My request is this; if you ever find one, please bring him to me, so that I may decide if he's worthy of such amazing women. You deserve only the finest specimen, my dears."

I smiled at Sherri, who smiled back and nodded. "Of course, Mistress," Sherri said. "But I think you won't have to worry. We have an eye for the amazing," she said, and put her hand on Delia's thigh. "We found you, didn't we?"

Mistress Delia laughed deep in her throat. "You certainly did, my sweet." Oh, that voice!

"Besides," I said, and stealthily slid my hand under the table to grab her cock over her skirt. "We'll make sure he loves cock, and once he sees 'The Lady', he'll see nothing but stars when he looks art you, Mistress."

Mistress Delia closed her eyes and enjoyed our ministrations. "What have I done..." she mumbled, much to our delight... But that's enough reminiscing for now.

000000

"Ellie! Sherri" Mistress Delia exclaimed, rushed to meet us, and gave us each a huge hug, and a kiss on the cheeks in welcome. "It's been much too long, my sweethearts!"

"It has," I agreed, and sent Sherri a smile.

"We really should come here more often, Ellie," Sherri told me, and ran her hand up Mistress Delia's arm.

"Mhmmm," I agreed.

I took a look at Jack, and noticed he had his eyes fixed on Mistress Delia's beautiful form. The white tank top she was wearing did pretty much nothing to conceal her very large breasts, and the dark green cargo pants, which rested on her hips drew his eyes to the firm butt, and she had braided her smaller braids into one large braid. I adore that look on her! I smiled on the inside. He was reacting exactly as I thought he would. Our Mistress has such a presence!

Noticing Jack's stare, Mistress Delia looked both of us girls in the eye, and seeing the confirmation in them, a lazy, satisfied smile found its way onto her beautiful face. Finally! She approached slowly, and ran a hand through his hair, which snapped him out of his trance.

"And who is this?" she asked in that same, soothing voice she had used on us, all those years ago. I watched Jack's eyes grow a bit unfocused and his nostrils flaring as he took in Mistress Delia's natural scent and musk, and he went right back under. A tiny shudder went through him. Sherri and I knew Jack was getting it unfiltered; Mistress Delia doesn't wear perfume, preferring to go natural.

"His name's Jack," Sherri informed her, and watched the proceedings with a smile.

"Has the cat stolen your tongue, darling boy?" Mistress Delia asked warmly, and stroked a fingertip down Jack's nose, lips and chin.

Finally, Jack snapped out of his trance properly, and smiled a sheepish grin at Mistress Delia. He offered her his hand. "Hello. My name's Jack."

Mistress Delia gave him one of her dazzling smiles, and took it, shaking it firmly. "And I am Delia. It is good to meet you, Jack. So, what brings you to the island?"

Jack became a bit embarrassed, but managed to meet Mistress Delia's eyes. "My... girlfriends and I are here on vacation."

Mistress Delia faked a gasp. "You mean to tell me they both are your girlfriends? How... manly of you Jack. And a bit naughty," she said, and began circling him slowly.

"I-I suppose," Jack mumbled, getting even more embarrassed as the tall woman studied him thoroughly.

Mistress Delia stopped in front of Jack, and gave him a lovely smile. "Well, they certainly are very lucky to have you," she said, leaned back against the store counter, and folded her arms under her prodigious breasts. She gave me a pointed look, and I nodded.

"Jack, sweetheart," I said, and handed him some cash. "Go home and take a nap. You'll need all your strength for later."

Jack nodded and took the money. "Good boy," I said and gave him a gentle kiss.

Sherri walked with Jack to the door, and whispered something in his ear, which made him blush a bright crimson. She laughed, and slapped his ass playfully. "See you later, loverboy," she teased, and once Jack had left, she closed the door, locked it and turned the sign to 'Closed', and pulled the drapes shut.

Mistress Delia eased herself away from the counter, and spread her arms with that hypnotic smile, and we girls rushed into her warm embrace, each one grabbing a breast, as we rested our heads on her shoulders. And then, we both slowly slid our hands from her breasts, down her rock hard abs, and into her pants to seek out that wonderful cock, and those heavy balls.

Mistress Delia moaned, and held our heads close. "Mmmmm. I've missed you so, my dear pets."

Sherri and I both eased our heads away at the same time, and Mistress Delia gave us both an immense kiss, while we worked her soft cock, and hot balls.

"And we missed you, Mistress," I said and kissed her shoulder.

"Mhmm," Sherri confirmed and kissed the other shoulder.

"That's enough, now," Mistress Delia said, and we stopped. "Is he The One? Please tell me he is," Mistress Delia said in a silky voice. "He's a dream!"

"Yes, Mistress," Sherri said with a smile. "We think so."

"He's amazing, Mistress," I added.

Smiling happily, Mistress Delia beckoned for us to follow her to a back room where she had a small table, surrounded with comfy cushions. My eyes immediately found the centrepiece on the small table; an ancient, finely crafted hookah. Mistress Delia told us to take our seats, as she prepared the smoking apparatus. Sherri and I watched as our Mistress reached for a gold plated box on a small shelf, and shared a grin. She was going straight for the strong stuff.

Once the hookah was ready, Mistress Delia handed us our pieces, and then got it going. She got comfortable, and took the first draw from the pipe, and it was a large one. She held the smoke for a bit, then exhaled slowly into the air with a satisfied sigh. The cloud was massive.