Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... still enough left for your ass, darling," she cooed at him. "I'm very impressed with you, sweetling. Did you enjoy this as much as I did?"

Jack took a few seconds more to catch his breath. "I did, Mistress. I can't believe I came!"

Mistress Delia let out that husky laugh, and took hold of her massive cock and rested it on Jack's face. "You came, because your body was pretty much built to take cock, darling," Mistress began, and moaned as Jack started licking her cock. "There has always been a recurring rumour about an old lineage of men, whose bodies are perfect to take the cocks of women like us Mistresses. Their minds are also strong. Too strong to be overwhelmed by the addictive qualities of Futa cum."

"Hmm?" came Jack's eloquent reply.

Mistress Delia sighed contently as she backed away from Jack, and made her way to her throne and retrieved yet another cigar from her humidor and lit it. As she walked back to her lover, she gave us a very pointed look through the glass wall, and we girls understood it was time for us to indulge in the delightful cigars that were lying on the table in front of us.

Sherri handed me mine, put hers in her moist lips, and then we set about lighting them. They eventually caught on, and we took the first massive puff, and let me tell you, my cock practically jumped with joy as I inhaled it deeply into my lungs.

"It won't be long now, Ellie," Sherri moaned as she exhaled her own massive puff. "We're almost at the finale."

I leaned in for a long kiss. "I cannot wait!"

We turned our attention to the couple in the room, and watched as Mistress Delia fed Jack a monstrous exhale of her own, which our boy took without so much as a blink. "I think you know what comes next, don't you darling?"

Jack smiled a dazed smile at Mistress. "Yes," he almost whispered.

Mistress clucked her tongue, and bathed Jack in another warm blanket of smoke, before she viciously tweaked one of Jack's nipples, and he just barely managed to hold his tongue. He had slipped, and Mistress Delia wasn't about to let it slide, despite what had gone before. This was a test of mental fortitude as much as a physical strength.

"What do you call me, slut!?" she growled.

Jack's eyes had cleared when the pain hit him. "I apologize, Mistress Delia! It won't happen again!"

Our Mistress nodded, and once more, gave Jack her smoke. "See that it doesn't, you naughty boy."

She then slowly made her way towards the lower part of the 'X' shaped bench and pressed a button that raised the bits where Jack's feet rested, until his butt had risen a little bit, giving her an great view of Jack's plugged up hole.

She reached for the end of the plug, and gently pulled it out, a short giggle following Jack's unconscious gasp of dismay as the toy left his warm butt. A grin forming on Mistress' beautiful face as she gazed down at it. "Look at that delicious gaping hole winking at me. Why is it doing that, I wonder. Slut? Any ideas?"

Jack moaned in need. "It wants your cock, Mistress. There should always be a cock in a hole like mine."

Mistress Delia smiled and took a huge puff on her cigar, which she exhaled onto Jack's hole. "Let's see about filling the void, shall we?" she asked rhetorically and milked a massive glob of pre with her left hand and she ever so slowly smeared it all over her raging phallus. She then brought her tip to the waiting ass, but to torment him further, she began to slowly rub her cock around the winking hole.

A look of desperation found its way onto Jack's face. He was mindful of not saying a word, but his eyes said it all: 'Please fuck me, Mistress Delia! Claim me! Make me yours!'

And Mistress didn't disappoint. "Such a greedy little slut!" she roared and slammed her massive fourteen inch cock all the way into Jack in one, lightning fast movement.

I watched on the monitor as Jack's eyes lost all focus and then through the glass as he came from the sudden intrusion. However, Mistress didn't give our boy a chance to recover, and began pounding away with reckless abandon. She clearly was in no mood to wait for her second orgasm.

I stood up, as did Sherri. "Ready, darling?" I asked, and took Sherri's hand. My cock was harder than it had ever been, thanks to the whole occasion, and the wonderful cigar.

Sherri gave me a smoke filled kiss. "We've been ready for so long, my love," she said with beatific smile. "Let's go."

We quit the room hand in hand, our cocks bobbing as we made our way into the dungeon, which was really warm. We were immediately hit with the heavy smoke in the air, and the unmistakable scent and musk of our incredible mistress.

We stood a ways off, so that Jack wouldn't notice us. We watched as Mistress Delia furiously pounded our boy, grunting and groaning as she did. And talked dirty with him, of course. Mistress Delia loves to be vocal when she's fucking Jack.

Slap, slap, slap, slap. Came the sound as Mistress' slammed up against Jack.

"You like that cock in your ass, slut?" she asked.

"Y-yes, Mistress," Jack managed to utter out through his ecstasy.

"Is my cock the biggest you've ever had?" Mistress asked again, and grunted in pleasure. Not long now.

"It is, Mistress," Jack groaned out as he came for the third time, and again I was surprised at just how much cum he was shooting out still. That herb really was something!

Slapslapslapslap...

Mistress Delia's hips were now a blur as she worked her cock in and out of Jack, who was lost in a sea of pleasure. "I'm about to cum," our mistress ground out through her teeth. "I'm going to breed you!"

And with that declaration, Mistress Delia came, and roared in animalistic fury as she began pumping her cum into our boy. Jack tried to watch her face, but lost the strength and closed his eyes, as his belly began to expand even more.

Delia motioned us over, which I decided meant she was about done. She held up a palm, and we stopped. She thrust her hips forward a couple of times, before slipping her still hard cock out. A bit of cum came squirting out as Jack's hole was gaping open, but it wouldn't stay empty for long.

She came over to us, an exhausted smile on her face. "Why don't the pair of you reward him for being such a good boy," she suggested and gave us each a gentle kiss. We watched her climb into the large bed that was placed against the wall opposite the door. She sat against the padded headboard, and lazily stroked her cock while puffing on a newly lit cigar. "Well... go on!"

We girls grinned at each other and went over to Jack, who was pretty much completely out of it. I took up my position between his thighs, while Sherri stood at his head. Sherri began to gently stroke Jack's hair, which alerted him to our presence. He blinked a few times, and I saw his eyes come into focus somewhat. The smoke in the room, and Mistress Delia's fucking were getting to him, though.

"Mistress Sherri?" he asked.

"Sshh, darling," I said, and brought my hands to Jack's thighs and stroked them up and down, my painfully hard cock resting at his soggy hole.

"Ellie?"

"Hello, my love. How are you feeling?" I asked and faintly nudged my achingly hard cock against his soggy hole. I could not wait to feel Mistress' cum on my cock...

"...Tired, mistress."

I smiled. "I know, sweetie. But you've been so strong tonight!" I gushed.

Sherri nodded. "It's been very impressive, slave," she said. "We're about to use you for our pleasure, baby," Sherri said, and stared Jack in the eyes. "Are you ready for us?"

With surprising strength, Jack nodded. "Always."

"Good answer," Sherri said, and lowered Jack's head so that she could take his throat.

We lined ourselves up with the waiting holes, and looked each other in the eye, nearly weeping with joy. I heard Jack take a deep breath, and we took that as our cue to begin. I slid into Jack's cummy hole with incredible ease, almost cumming at the notion that my cock was bathed in Mistress' cum.

At the same time, Sherri grabbed Jack's head and slowly inched her cock all the way into his willing throat. And off we went. We had been edging each other for a long time, and knew we were right on the edge, and that this would take a minute at most. We worked ourselves up to a frenzy and after just a couple of moments, I felt myself getting ready.

"Sherri," I moaned.

"I know!" she hissed as she stroked the insides of our lover's throat. "I'm cumming!!!" she wailed, and bottomed out in Jack, at the exact time as I did at the other end. We leaned over Jack, and kissed wantonly as we came and came.

Sherri finished first, and almost fell as she backed out of Jack's throat. I was about to do the same, when Mistress Delia stopped me with a command. "Stop, Ellie! Sherri, remove the shackles, please. Ellie, once he's free, bring him to me, but keep you cock in him."

Sherri raised the headrest, and went about working the clasps on the shackles, while I got a good look at Jack. His eyes were open, but he wasn't aware of anything that was going on. He just lay there, completely limp.

Once Sherri was done with her task, I lifted Jack off the bench and carried him awkwardly to the bed, and waited further instructions.

"Come here," Mistress Delia, who was lying against a bunch of stacked pillows, commanded, and I somehow managed to get into the bed on my knees, while still keeping Jack lodged on my cock.

"We're going to switch, Ellie. I'm going to come up behind the lovely boy, and once you slip out, I'll take your place."

Mistress got into position, and when she was ready, I slipped out, but felt as her cock slid along mine and into Jack. When she was all the way in, she leaned back against the pillows, Jack's head resting on her prodigious bust. Sherri and I lay on each side of our mistress and rested our heads on her shoulders, and our legs draped over hers.

"Mmmm," Mistress Delia sighed in contentment. "This is the best evening of my life, girls," she said and stared at the ceiling.

"What's going on with Jack, Mistress?" I asked as I watched his unseeing eyes gaze at nothing.

Mistress Delia smiled at me. "He's flying, Ellie."

"Flying?" Sherri asked.

"Yes, flying. He's riding a cum high, my darlings. I was wondering how much cum we needed to give him, before he went on his way. Don't worry, he'll come down in an hour, or two."

"I'm assuming he passed your test, Mistress?" I asked, and was met with a beaming smile.

"Of course he did, Elizabeth," Mistress said. "He's perfect!"

"He is, isn't he?" I heard Sherri say on the other side.

"And now you three belong to me, darlings," Mistress said

I leaned my head back down to Mistress Delia's shoulder and closed my eyes. Yes.

Hers.

000000

So, this was the third chapter in the story of Ellie and Jack. And Sherri and Delia, of course. I hope you had fun!

Kindest regards,

West.