Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Jack," Mistress Delia said. "It'll take a little time to get ready, and make you ready for this." She put the flogger down on a nearby table, and grabbed a few a few thuribles she had packed with her special herb. She fired them up, and hung them from the ceiling here and there in the room, and given the amount of smoke the devices were giving, I knew the room would become very hazy in just a few minutes. Jack was going to get high as a kite.

Once Mistress Delia had finished that, she made her way to her throne and sat down. She opened a small compartment in one of the armrests and revealed a tiny humidor. She extracted a long, somewhat thin cigar, and set about lighting it. She got the cigar lit and sat for a while enjoying a few very deep puffs she sent Jack's way, keeping her legs just far enough apart so our boyfriend could see her cock resting on the seat, huge as it was. After a few minutes of this, Mistress went on to explain to Jack what was happening.

"Ellie and Sherri gave you over to me for the evening, because I asked them to. Many years ago, I requested that they bring any man they desired, and thought might be worth their love. There have been several before you, and none have passed the test. None have endured and impressed me enough that I was able to deem them worthy."

The room was becoming very hazy, and I saw Jack close his eyes to try and gather his thoughts. The herb was getting to him. "Can I ask you a question, Mistress?"

Mistress Delia smiled benevolently and rose from her throne, took a huge puff of her cigar, which she exhaled into Jack's face. "You may, darling boy," she said, and took another puff. "But I may not answer," she continued, and exhaled into his face again.

Jack was becoming a bit sluggish, but he was aware. "Why do this? Why not allow my mistresses to decide for themselves? They're grown women."

Mistress Delia frowned slightly and went to retrieve her flogger. She slashed it diagonally across Jack's back harder than ever before, and a grunt escaped his lips. He was still rock hard, but that was probably an effect of Mistress Delia's smoke in his face.

"You asked two questions, boy. I only gave you permission to ask one."

Jack was trembling a little bit, but nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

Mistress Delia smiled in satisfaction, took a deep puff, and gave it to Jack, who closed his eyes in delight. He really was loving this! And his cock was leaking copious amounts of precum onto the floor.

Mistress Delia put her cigar into an ashtray on the table, and began circling Jack slowly. "And to answer your question, sweet boy. I love those girls, as I told you before. With all my heart. There are precious few of us 'special' girls walking among the sheep of the world, and we simply cannot afford to waste too much of our time with unworthy playthings. I am older and more experienced than they are, so I took it upon myself to weed out the losers."

Jack's head slumped back a bit and he moaned in pleasure as the smoke from the thuribles worked its magic on him. I watched his cock pulse, and a surprisingly large glob of pre emerged from the slit of his circumcised cock, and slipped to the floor. Mistress Delia smiled happily behind him, before she raised her hand, and brought the flogger down hard on his back.

"Focus!" she snapped., and I saw Jack's eyes fly open, and he shuddered. "I am starting to feel disappointed, Jack," she said, and went over to the fireplace, and put on a couple of logs, and stirred the fire, making the room even warmer. I could see small pearls of sweat beginning to form on their bodies. Oh, that devious woman! She would start to sweat even more, and the musk would be overwhelming.

Mistress Delia grabbed her cigar, and took a very deep puff. She held the smoke for a while, before exhaling all over Jack. She threw the flogger away, grabbed Jack's chin, and gave him a long kiss, filled with tongue. When she finally pulled back, our sub was panting heavily and had a very dazed look on his face.

Mistress Delia stared down her nose at Jack, but she had a smile on her face. The first proper one of the evening. That kind, loving smile that reached your soul when she sent it your way. Jack gazed into her eyes, and I could see him losing himself in those bottomless pools. I felt Sherri stroke my cock a little faster.

"She's going to fuck him soon, love," Sherri whispered to me. "She's going to strap him onto a bench and work him over for hours..."

I moaned as I exhaled a huge drag of my cigarette toward the glass, and a big glob of pre came rushing out of my rock hard cock. "Mmmmm. Do you think he can take it?" I asked in a small voice and looked over to Sherri, who reached over and kissed me.

"Of course, Ellie. He's the one. Guaranteed," she said in a reassuring voice. "You trained him good, and he's still so damn tight, even after taking both our cocks yesterday..."

I smiled at her, and nodded. She was right. Jack could take her passion. Taking my twelve inch cock multiple times every day for the last month surely had to be enough training for my darling Jack. You see, I knew exactly what Mistress Delia did to any prospective lover, and that was the reason I hadn't taken Jack to her until then. Of course, it had been a wonderful month of very sweet and passionate lovemaking, but more than that, I had been training Jack in the art of taking cock. And he was a very attentive student.

Mistress Delia cupped Jack's face in her palm. "Tell me dear, and be truthful: do you desire my cock?"

A look of shame clouded Jack's face, and he tried to look away. However, Mistress Delia's firm, but gentle hand turned his head back towards her. "Eyes on me, my darling," she said. "There. Good boy. Shall I repeat the question?"

"No need, Mistress Delia. Mistress Ellie is most insistent I always be truthful. The truth is that I've wanted your cock from the moment I saw it."

Mistress Delia smiled gently, and leaned down to kiss Jack's forehead. "There is no shame in desiring my Lady, sweet boy. She is magnificent after all," our Mistress said in her hypnotic voice. "I am going to let you down, now. You will not move."

"I understand, Mistress," Jack responded, his voice a little thick.

Mistress Delia made her way to where the rope holding Jack in place was fastened, unhooked it, and allowed Jack to stand, and his hands to fall to his sides. She then made her way to her throne and removed one of her long, thin cigars from the humidor and lit it. When she returned, she allowed her hips to sway a bit more than usual, which made her lovely cock move in such an interesting way. And of course, Jack's eyes were transfixed upon the Lady.

Mistress Delia stopped in front of Jack once more, and ran a hand through his hair. "Well, sweetie," she began, and took a big puff of her cigar, and very slowly gave Jack the warm and seemingly endless exhale. Then, she applied a little pressure on the top of Jack's head. "Why don't the pair of you get better acquainted?"

Jack slowly sank to his knees and came face to face with Mistress Delia's amazing cock. Knowing my sub, I am sure he would have loved to spend a while just admiring the perfection of the cock he was presented with.

I heard Sherri moan next to me, and I played with her slit with my thumb. "He's completely captivated by The Lady," I told her, and stole a look at her wonderful cock, which was rock hard and drooling. As mine was.

Sherri looked at me, took a massive drag on her cigarette, and leaned towards me. I met her half way, and we shared a long, sensuous and smoke filled kiss. "I love you, Elizabeth," she said once we broke apart.

I smiled at her, and cupped her cheek. "And I love you, sweetheart."

When we turned our attention back to the two putting on the show, Jack was slowly sliding his fingertips up the back of Mistress Delia's thighs, while Mistress was massaging his scalp with her blue painted nails, and speaking to him in that hypnotic voice of hers. She cupped the back of his head in her palm, and slowly began pulling him towards his destiny.

"That's right, darling," she said, and took a deep puff, which she exhaled down on him. "She desires you too, and she usually gets what she wants. Go on... give her a kiss."

Jack allowed himself to be brought up close and personal, and I thought he was going to give Mistress' slightly engorged cock a kiss, but then he grabbed her ass, and buried his nose in her thick bush, taking a deep whiff.

Mistress Delia let out a deep, throaty chuckle and smiled a knowing smile. "That's it, sweetie. Let my scent overwhelm your senses," she said, eased him away from her crotch and exhaled yet another lungful of warm smoke into his face. "Surrender yourself to me, and I'll give you pleasure beyond anything you can fathom!"

By way of answer, Jack leaned in towards Mistress Delia's cock and kissed it right at the base. Mistress Delia stared down at him, her eyes heavy lidded with lust. Where Sherri and I would have allowed our heads to fall back in bliss at the touch, Mistress kept her focus on her boy, determined to watch the moment her cock was welcomed into the warmth of the willing mouth that was placing feather light kisses down the massive phallus that was still only very slightly engorged.

Eventually, Jack reached the end, and gave the head a long kiss. Once that was done, he began swirling his tongue around the spongy head, and was rewarded with a big cloud of smoke and a moan from Mistress Delia. It spurred Jack on, and he brought his talented tongue underneath Mistresses' glans and slowly slid the mammoth cock into his eager mouth.

Mistress took a massive puff of her cigar, and bathed Jack in the lovely cloud. "Mmmm... you lovely boy!"

With his fingers still tracing lines on Mistress Delia's thighs, Jack began to slowly bob his head back and forth. His movements came longer as the cock in his mouth began to grow, and we watched as Jack's mouth began to stretch around Mistress Delia's cock. Her cock isn't just longer than mine, it's quite a bit thicker, as well. So, whatever the pair of them did, Mistress would be touching virginal territory.

Sherri moaned out a long exhale and leaned her head back as I worked her meat. "Oh, she's going to destroy him, Ellie!"

I moaned and inhaled a large drag of my own, and exhaled slowly toward the glass again. "And our Jack will love every minute of it!"

We watched as Mistress put the cigar into her mouth and let it dangle as she fisted Jack's hair in both hands and began moving her hips with Jack, forcing her cock a little deeper each time. This went on for a little while, until we heard Jack gag loudly.

Mistress eased Jack off a little bit, but kept her cock all the way in his mouth, barely giving him enough room to breathe. While holding him in place with her left hand, she brought her right up to her cigar, took a massive puff and exhaled down onto Jack.

"Again," Mistress demanded and once more, let the cigar dangle as she grabbed fistfuls of Jack's hair.

Jack slowly stroked up the back of Mistress' thighs, as he began sucking, meeting her thrusts. And when Mistress Delia went as deep as she could, Jack grabbed her ass firmly, and pulled himself towards his prospective mistress.

Mistress Delia dropped her cigar, threw her head back, and let out a groan of pleasure as her cock went deeper into Jack's throat than ever before. Still, he didn't manage to take her all the way, was about two inches shy of burying his nose in her amazing bush.

Mistress slowly let her head rise, and turned her attention back to our sub, whose hands were slowly slipping down her thighs as he lost the strength in his arms. She held him fast on her cock, until he almost passed out, then suddenly let go, and Jack fell onto the floor, gasping for breath.

Mistress Delia looked down on Jack with an impassive expression. "Hand me my cigar," she said.

Jack got onto his knees and handed her the cigar. "Thank you," Mistress said, and made her way to her throne and lit the cigar once more. She then sat down onto her throne, and slid forwards until her glorious balls hung free.

"Come, darling. Worship my balls," she said in that hypnotic voice of hers.

Jack was about to stand up, but stopped when he saw Mistress' stern gaze. "Crawl. In this room, you will not stand in my presence, unless I give you a command or permission."

I stole a look to my right, and saw Sherri bite her lower lip in arousal as her latest drag came rushing out of her nostrils. "It's been a while since I've seen Mistress in the zone, Ellie," she said, and brought her hand to my own balls, massaging them expertly.

"Mmmm..." I moaned. "He'll never be the same, will he?"

Sherri chuckled. "No, babe. No, he won't."

Jack had reached Mistress Delia by then, and reverently took her huge balls into his palms, and gently began playing with them, rolling them around. He leaned in and gave each one a long kiss, before he began licking and sucking on them.

He was rewarded for his efforts with both a huge glob of precum, and a massive cloud of lovely, warm smoke. "It seems my two lovely girls have trained you properly in the ways of pleasing a woman like me," Mistress said, and took the last huge puff of her cigar, and bathed Jack's face in the exhale.

She moaned as Jack sucked one of her balls extra hard in appreciation for the lovely smoke. "But the fact remains that I've not managed to get all the way into your velvety throat, and that simply will not do. I will have all your throat tonight."

She stood up, and Jack sat back on his heels like the good boy that he was. "Follow," she said, and made her way over to a leather padded bench, and Jack crawled behind her. "Fortunately, we have just the thing to help us, sweet boy," she said. Her voice was deep and sensual, and laced with erotic magic. She tapped the bench. "Hop on, darling," she said, and Jack obeyed instantly. Such a sweetheart!

I subconsciously began stroking Sherri's cock faster, but felt her hand on my arm. "Slow down, my love," she whispered. "I'll cum if you aren't careful, and we were not supposed to cum anywhere, except into Jack tonight." She then reached for a remote and pressed a button, and the images on the screen changed so that we got a close up of the bench with a variety of angles.

The bench was shaped as a narrow 'X', and when Jack was in position, his butt was sticking ever so slightly beyond the padded bench, and his head hanging from the edge on the front. His arms and legs, rested outstretched along the 'X'. Mistress threaded leather straps through the 'O' rings on the shackles on Jack's wrists, securing him to the apparatus.

She made her way to the front, her hard cock bobbing menacingly with each step. Needless to say, Jack was probably in pain, he was so hard. Mistress Delia bent down and raised a small padded flap a little bit so that Jack's head wasn't dangling too much, and had a little support, and gave her the right angle for insertion.

Mistress Delia smiled in satisfaction. "All ready, darling." She stroked her cock a few times, making it slick with her abundant juices. "Do you want me to fuck your throat, sweetling?"

The expected response came without delay. "It would be my honour."

Mistress stroked his cheek with her fingertips in appreciation. "You really are such a sweet boy, Jack."

We watched Mistress take a deep breath, as if to steady herself, and I couldn't blame her; Jack's throat is exquisite and cumming into it is amazing. She brought her cock to Jack's lips and circled it around his open mouth a couple of times, and Jack made a game of trying to catch it with his tongue.

"Are you ready?" she asked, and Jack told her he was.

Mistress Delia let out a hiss, and grabbed his head. In one slow, smooth thrust, she got her cock as far as it had gone earlier, but ploughed mercilessly beyond that point, and all the way in she went. Sherri and I stared at the pair of them, our hands slowly working each other's cock.

Mistress Delia stayed there for a second, before pulling out until only the head of her cock was inside Jack's mouth. "Are you alright, darling?" she asked, and pulled her cock all the way out.

"Yes, Mistress," Jack assured her, a little breathlessly.

Mistress smiled gently. "Good boy. Now I'm going to properly fuck your throat until I cum into that starving belly of yours, sweetheart."

She rubbed Jack's throat in some sort of pattern, and grinned. What was going on? Sherri and I shared a glance, both completely at a loss what Mistress Delia had done. Well, she never did anything without a purpose, so... We watched her put her cockhead back into Jack's willing mouth.

"Make sure you match your breathing with my thrusts, baby," she cooed. "Do that properly, and I'll promise, you'll experience something incredible."

I saw Jack steel himself. He would do anything in his power to do as his partner asked him to. In went the massive fourteen inch member, and again, Mistress Delia bottomed out in one smooth thrust. She slowly pulled out, and Jack took a deep breath, and in the cock went. This went on for a while, as Mistress Delia gently helped Jack get used to taking her. Then, she decided it was time for her first cum of the evening.

She pulled out once more, but left her cock in Jack's mouth. "Take a deep breath when I tell you, baby. This will be a little rough. I'm getting close. I need to cum, and I'm not stopping until I've creamed your belly. Understand? Good boy."

Mistress Delia got into position and yet again, began pleasuring herself inside Jack's throat with slow, measured strokes. "Get ready, boy," she growled suddenly, and quickly pulled out to give Jack a chance to breathe in, before she plunged her cock into his gullet. And let loose. She began fucking his throat hungrily, quickly finding the perfect stroke for the best stimulation.

Mistress Delia's skin was glistening with sweat as she hammered Jack's throat with her cock, her thrusts quick and powerful. I was looking at my mistress' beautiful face, when I noticed her brow creasing. She was staring at Jack's rock hard cock, and I understood she was making a concentrated effort to keep her eyes open. I had to wonder why.

Then we heard her sigh and go all the way in with her cock, and I swear, I could see her balls tighten as she began unloading into Jack's belly. It began to expand a little, and I loved to see it happen, but then I heard something. Something the top tier speakers in the dungeon caught...

"Cum, darling," I heard Mistress whisper as she filled Jack with her cream. "Cum for me..."

At those whispered words, Jack's back arched of the bench, and he started spewing cum all over himself, and Mistress smiled in triumph. I glanced at Sherri, who stared. I wasn't surprised. I'd never seen him cum this much. An effect of the herb, no doubt.

The amount of cum was amazing, but most amazing of all, was that Jack had cum from being fucked in the throat! My mind was swimming with the possibilities. I knew Jack loved deepthroating us, but the idea that he could receive actual physical pleasure from having his throat taken, made me so incredibly happy.

One of the few things I love more than to cum into Jack, is to make him cum. I may be demanding, and I often prefer to cum first, but I'm not a selfish lover. No sexual partner of mine has ever been left unsatisfied. I knew Sherri was also really glad, if the way she was squeezing my cock was any indication. Of course, this new revelation meant that Jack would be spit roasted every day from now on, if there were more than one of us around.

Eventually, the pair of them stopped cumming, and Mistress Delia slowly pulled her still hard cock out of Jack's throat. We heard him take a gasping breath, before one last spurt from the cock that had just been in his throat, painted his face. Mistress leaned down and adjusted the headrest so that Jack could lie comfortably on the bench. Once that was done, she cupped her large balls and smiled down at him.