All Comments on 'Hers for a Day'

by lsa3

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Try this right after doing that

Once had similar happen to me but when I was finally allowed to cum & still in bondage MISTRESS waited 30 seconds after I came & suck REAL hard on just the super sensitive head of my spent cock & did not stop for 1 full minute. Was the high light of it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

Perfect. Your story is the fantasy I wish I would have had a chance to try with a rather amazingly sexy ursa minor.You captured an erotic playfulness and confidence that is irresistible. Annddd, that your man was confident enough to not only surrender his body, but allow himself to not fear enjoying his emotions and using "I love you," it totally enhances the fantasy. Such a comfortable, confident lover, he totally empowers his mistress: your story--it's hot. Really enjoyed it...a couple times ;) Well done.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Wimpy,the DipShit!

Can't wait to read "Hers For a Second Day",in which she brings in 3 big-dicked jig-a-boos to fuck his mouth,his ass,and then make him air-tight!

(*** If his team wins and he's able to get even,It can be titled,"His,Into Eternity".

In this chapter,he gets even by pissing down her throat,shoving a Louisville Slugger deep up her ass,having the starting five of the Golden State Warriors make her air-tight while she jerks off the other two,and finally ride that long,black train that is the Oakland Raiders entire roster.

As the end of his time approaches,he feeds her a triple-dose Ex-lax milkshake ,after greasing the toilet seat! )

RKreaderRKreaderover 6 years ago
I'd like to see

him, in the middle of the session, say "we're done".

"What do you mean we're done? I'm not half done."

He says" I don't mean the session, I mean our marriage. I thought we cared for each other, but it's clear you're just a mean bully and hold me in contempt, and don't give a crap about me. Either untie me or just kill me right now. I don't care, either way. I'll stay in a motel where you can't get to me until I see a lawyer."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
seemed like it was going to be good

Then she gagged him, SO MUCH FOR SAFE WORD ! not much love in the relationship from her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sooo, she suffered from an asshole of a father and ex husband

and by luck finds a great loving new husband, she shows her gratitude by acting like an asshole ?! A wonderful woman, a great marriage and ... a sissy wimp.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Poorly written rancid trash.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I won't need to read this again. There's no love here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Belongs in BDSM not loving wives. In LW a husband character written as loving, caring, supportive and having an equal marriage is also written as a wimp that allows the wife to walk over him and or cheat on him. Surprised that no following chapters have hubby becoming a cock sucking bottom cuck.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Well ok, I’m going to comment on both stories in one spot since the second part won’t allow rating or comments. “Hers for a Day” was a good story about a wife going all out on her husband for a day. The action was pretty hot and erotic. I would think most men would love a wife to treat him this way after losing a bet. I say a must read.

After reading the first story, I was looking forward to the second part, “Hers Again”. This was a good story, but also chaotic. I found some of the action near the end of the story confusing…two grown men tied on the same bed with explanations of how they were tied very confusing. The story also goes off the rails a bit, and if it were real life, you’d have some very pissed off husbands and possibly divorces. I’m not a fan of cuckolding stories, and this walked a fine line Neither husband gave consent to the actions and this went way past what the bet was. After what these women did, revenge could very well be in play. I could see them being drugged and then the husbands allowing strangers to run a train on them while being filmed. Just a thought…lol, but I’m sure Gary wouldn’t be happy with his wife sucking john’s cock. It’s just fiction so we move on, and it was erotic in its own way, I just think the writer got in his own way trying to overwrite a story. Part 1 was better than part 2, and Isa3 should have gone a simpler route and it might have been better. Still, read both parts and judge for yourself. I give them 5 stars for effort and out of appreciation. It is a shame that this writer hasn’t posted here in a number of years, as they are pretty good and had a lot of potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous