All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 07'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yeah, her best friend isn't going to share that awesome day with others. It is public now. She has included others so that is fully on the menu. My guess is the both get fucked by those guys in the locker room. And she will stand by and let him get hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Help Us

Help us to understand why he puts up with this treatment. It could be hot, but what's in it for him?

shyintxshyintxalmost 11 years ago

It's all about her she is a total bitch. Talking about how everyone is jealous of her. She doesn't love or even care about him he is just a big joke to her. He needs to grow a pair and get out now before she ruins him for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes, its all about her and isnt it sexy ?

5 stars. Sexy, sweet, hot and exciting story. thank you.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Loving it!

God I love this story. It's like everything I ever read on Lit was not complete - this is the real deal. I wish I was him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This piece has bothered me for a while, and this chapter illustrated why. What the hell is wrong with your main character, Casey? Why isn't he showing the after-effects of being raped and terrorized?

Rape and abuse is a physiological betrayal that causes anger, rage, and fury. People are not brought under someone else's control when they're violated because to do so would be to deny their survival instincts.

This story lacks any sort of insight when it comes to human psychology. No one behaves this way after being raped because if they did...IT WOULDN'T BE RAPE!

He would have been begging to be whipped and fucked up the ass. And he would've gladly poured them wine afterward because he would have talked about how much he enjoyed the experience within his mind.

Yet, he does none of these things. Instead, he is terrorized emotionally and physically by his slut-bitch of a wife. And then, he absolutely refuses to do anything to defend himself? Why is this?

I understand she can beat the snot out of him. I get it. However, he could always call the police, tell a close friend or leave.

Love does not trump our base instincts. If it did...we would have never bothered to create or do anything special.

This piece is complete and total trash. 0 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES