He's Teen and Thinks Girl's Mom Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fresh smile bathed Lisa's face, and she gave her mother a cheek-kiss. "Mother, I love you."

Celine returned the cheek-kiss. "Daughter, I love you too."

All day, Celine felt nervous that teen Valond would be sleeping in the same crafted bed as her. She also had to cope with the embarrassment that having Valond for a sleepover made her pussy very wet and now at mid-afternoon, standing in the adobe sunroom, she was getting wetter and wetter.

It would be her first time that she'd have no crafted panties on when she was with teen Valond. The image of his huge, teen cock came to her mind, and she grasped the hewn desk edge as her pussy did a gush of juice into her crafted panties.

Celine's breaths came in rushed gasps, her hips undulated as her pussy flooded her crafted panties. Her eyes glazed and dilated, and with her pussy thrilling with excitement, she clung tightly to the hewn desk to try and steady herself.

Helplessly dripping, Celine observed in the periphery of her vision, the sun's luminescence softly reflecting off the polished, smooth top of the hewn desk, and dust motes slowly swirling by the crafted window. Oh, she loved being wet for teen Valond.

Then a naughty and embarrassing thought came to her mind. She wanted to see that look in Valond's blue eyes that said he found her sexy. The wildflowers swayed outside the window. She wanted to see that look in his eyes that said he wanted mother and daughter on his long, teen cock. Naughty, naughty, Valond.

The sun shone golden on the meadow of his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise as she slowly removed her crafted panties and placed them on the hewn desk. Her eyes, unbelieving at how wet her crafted pantiecrotch was.

Celine wanted Valond to look at her in that way which said he liked knowing she masturbated for him, she wanted to go sunbathing with him again where he would touch her like he had and orgasm her like he had. Her palm found her aching pussy, she wanted to see the look in his eyes and see his sweet, magnificent smile that said he liked knowing that her pussy would be nude under her crafted negligee when, come night time, she would be in her crafted bed with him.

Her fingertip found her wet entrance. "Naughty, naughty, Valond," she whispered as she pushed it in. "Naughty, naughty, Valond, making me helplessly wet for you at your organic-self-sufficiency-paradise."

Needing to get off her feet because her legs could barely hold her, Celine began to move towards the hand-built sunbed, having a final glance at her crafted sopping pantiecrotch. "Naughty, naughty, Valond. I love you."

Little, shaking steps with her finger fully in, the short distance seemed such a long way. Little step by little step, pussy so aching, so dripping. Her free hand quickly pushed some crafted cushions into the centre of the crafted bed, she needed to finger-stroke her pussy.

Celine lay on her back, her hips on the cushion pile. Urgently, she had her crafted frock up around her tummy, her legs desperately spread. Shimmering dust motes above her shoulder. "Valond, I love you, and I love that you get a teen erection for me. Oh, I love that."

Fingering for Valond, oh, it felt good. "I can't play with my pussy for you while you're here for the sleepover, but I can now. Oh, Valond, it's so exciting that I'm not going to have any crafted panties on when I'm in my crafted bed with you this evening, and that you're going to cuddle me while you've got your big, beautiful, teen cock erect for me.

Blurring fingering. Celine raised her legs vertically and spread them, juices gushing out around her rushing finger. "Naughty, naughty, Valond, making me helplessly orgasm for you at your organic-self-sufficiency-paradise," she whispered in sweet euphoria.

"Mother, Valond's here," Lisa excitedly gushed as she came to the doorway of the adobe sunroom. "He came early…" her voice stopped in surprised wonder.

Celine had just plunged her finger in and she burst into orgasm. Turning her head, she saw Valond and her daughter standing in the doorway. One more helpless finger-stroke into her orgasming pussy, then another quickly followed, then yet another. "O-h-h-h," she orgasmed moaned, and then agonisingly, managed to pull her finger out. Valond had arrived early.

For a startled moment, Celine observed the sun glistening on her orgasm juices. Panic. Embarrassment. Valond was seeing her nude pussy. Valond was seeing her nude pussy orgasm.

More embarrassment. Teen Valond liked seeing her with no crafted panties on. The dust motes still shimmered above Celine's shoulder as she grabbed the bottom of her crafted frock and pulled it over her orgasming pussy. Relief … Embarrassment again. Her legs were still vertical and spread.

Celine quickly moved her legs together and lowered them, trying to stop her hips from bouncing as she orgasmed, trying, trying, trying to stop her helpless orgasm. Oh, she wanted Valond to hold her while she orgasmed for him but it couldn't be.

Celine put a smile on her face, and as ridiculous as it seemed, she looked at Valond as though she was greeting him. She somehow found her voice and said in the most normal way she could, "Um, I can't talk now." Then she swung her legs over the side of the crafted sunbed, feeling light-headed as her feet landed on the crafted rug covering the stone-paved floor.

Swaying, and barely able to stand, Celine dashed towards the doorway, her breath held as she squeezed past Valond, his beautiful blue eyes dancing joyously, his teen cock huge in his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap.

🌿 Chapter Six

Celine ran to her adobe sleeping-room and threw herself on the crafted bed. Oh, Valond had seen her nude pussy … and naughtily, she'd liked it. His vivid blue eyes had twinkled magnificently in joy at the view she'd given him.

And those mesmerising blue eyes had shown more than just his joy. They'd told her that he thought she had a gorgeously sexy pussy, and had serenadingly offered that he would, at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, love to have her mature pussy on his teen cock, that he would love to give her beautiful, uninhibited orgasms as his cock throbbed fully in her. Celine moaned with need that couldn't be.

It was all so embarrassing. How was she going to face him for the evening? She wished there was another crafted bed so she could sleep in that. But was glad there wasn't. Somehow, she'd have to get past this embarrassing time and sleep with Valond while she had no crafted panties on. Oh, Valond, I so want to be in the crafted bed with you while I'm wearing my crafted negligee without any crafted panties.

But how to get past her embarrassing time in the adobe sunroom? … Pretend it didn't happen, that's how. She had to go and properly greet Valond and that's how she would do it.

Her crafted panties… Oh, no. They were still in the sunroom, still on the hewn desk. The sun would be shimmering on the polished top of the hewn desk and … and glistening on her crafted, juice-soaked pantiecrotch. Well, she'd just have to get past that too. She had to go and greet Valond and welcome him to the sleepover. And she had to welcome him to her crafted bed.

Celine ran to her crafted drawer-set, and pulled the top crafted drawer half open, then paused as she looked at the crafted panties within. No, not these crafted panties, she decided with a wet gush of her naughty pussy. Valond had seen her mature pussy and liked what he saw. And his gorgeous, teen cock throbbed for her pussy.

Slowly, and with her pussy continuing to gush, Celine closed the crafted drawer and her hand moved to the crafted drawer below. The one where she had her crafted naughty panties. She'd crafted the naughty panties but never worn them. Lisa knew about them, but thankfully, never said anything.

Juice sprinkled from Celine's pussy as she opened the crafted drawer, and there on top was her favourite crafted pair. They had a crafted translucent crotch with a crafted pink lace front that had red and yellow patterned embroidery. She'd greet Valond and welcome him to the sleepover with her crafted sexy panties on her dripping pussy. Eagerly, she slipped them on.

Smiling contentedly, Celine thought about her masturbation for Valond. While it had ended embarrassingly, she'd had a beautiful masturbation and a beautiful orgasm for him, and it felt good to have crafted really sexy panties on her orgasmed pussy.

With a confidence she didn't really feel, Celine headed back to the adobe sunroom. While she would pretend that Valond hadn't seen her nude, orgasming pussy, she was anticipating seeing that look in his eyes that said he found her attractive, that he thought her pussy was sexy. Nothing could happen of course, her daughter was to become one of his teen dolls. But still, Celine couldn't help liking that he looked at her with his eyes desirously saying that he wanted her on his teen cock.

She would greet Valond with her crafted, fresh panties already soaked. Naughty, naughty, Valond, with his magnificent smile, his beautiful, huge, teen cock, and with him wanting to play with mother and daughter's pussys. Naughty, naughty, Valond, I love you.

Celine arrived at the sunroom doorway and a new wave of embarrassment overwhelmed her. Ohhh, why did Valond and Lisa have to be standing at the hewn desk … looking at her crafted worn panties, at her crafted soaked pantiecrotch? Celine didn't know what to do, she stood silently and watched.

Lisa had Valond's cock out and was slow stroking his full erection. "You like seeing my mother's and my crafted, wet panties, don't you?"

"I do," Valond groaned in jubilation.

Celine just knew she had to do something, but what? She had to distract him from her crafted soaked panties. Well, she would greet him. She stepped into the sunroom. "Hello, Valond, sorry I didn't greet you properly before, I was…" She blushed, but she had to carry on, she had to greet and welcome him. "But it's my joy to greet you now and welcome you to the sleepover."

As Celine spoke, Valond turned to look at her, his face radiant with joy, and his cock, oh, was it really that long and beautiful?

"It's lovely to be here for the sleepover," Valond playfully and joyfully replied, opening out his arms.

With her pussy feeling unimaginably naughty, Celine ran into Valond's arms. Nearly swooning, her lips found his cheek and she cheek-kissed him. "Oh, Valond," she cried as his naked cock throbbed sensually against her frock-covered tummy.

Celine hoped that Valond wouldn't talk about her crafted worn panties. Please, I beg you, don't talk about my crafted panties, it's too embarrassing, Celine silently whispered as she fell into wondrous mesmerisation from the throbbing of his gorgeous, long cock.

Lisa smiled, it was going to be a wonderful sleepover, and her teen pussy looked forward to the fantastical orgasms that Valond would give her.

Celine found herself shyly gushing out her worry. "Valond, I've been feeling unsure about… well… that with wearing my crafted negligee, I shan't have any crafted panties on when you're in the crafted bed with us tonight, but I'm trying to get comfortable with the idea because… because I want you to enjoy your sleepover."

Celine felt Valond's teen cock flexing against her tummy, telling her that he liked that she'd have no crafted panties on while she was in the crafted bed with him. She snuggled closer, she liked how Valond could talk to her with his beautiful handsome cock.

Valond loved having his cock throb against Celine's tummy while he was talking about her having no crafted panties on, it was such a romantic topic. His cock was thick. He held her tighter. "Sweet Celine, I hope you can relax with me while you're without any crafted panties," he responded.

"Oh, Valond, your words are so comforting, as is your cuddle," Celine whispered, her lips curving upwards into a little, demure, euphoric smile.

"I'm glad, and I'm happy to comfort cuddle you in the crafted bed as well, that's if you're comfortable with me cuddling you while you haven't got your crafted panties on?"

Celine Looked up at Valond with her soft-brown eyes full of love for him. "I would like that," she replied, then gave a little giggle. "After you've played with my daughter's pussy and made her cum, of course."

Valond softly chuckled and put his lips caressingly to Celine's cheek. "I love playing with your daughter's pussy. I love making her wet and making her cum for me."

"I know you do and it's beautiful to watch you romance my daughter's pussy. I love how you play with her pussy, how your lips move scintillatingly on her pussylips."

Valond smiled and put his lips heatedly to Celine's other cheek. Looking at Valond, Celine could tell he knew that her masturbation fantasies about him were flooding her mind. It was naughty that he knew she masturbated for him. And now he'd even seen her playing with her pussy for him.

That thought had Celine thinking about her crafted juice-imbued panties on the hewn desk. And as much as she didn't want to leave being in Valond's arms, she needed to do something with her crafted panties. "I look forward to you cuddling me in the crafted bed, but now I've got to go and do some things."

She slipped from Valond's arms, grabbed her crafted panties and as gracefully as she could, dashed out of the room. As she put her crafted panties in the crafted laundry basket, she thought, Valond, it's naughty that you've seen my crafted sopping panties but I like that you have.

🌿 Chapter Seven

That evening in the adobe lounge, Celine sat opposite Valond and her daughter. Relaxing on the crafted comfy sofas, which were made by Valond, they all enjoyed steaming herbal coffees. Through the crafted windows, the three watched the golden sun as it continued to lower towards the distant mountain peaks, its lovely luminance bathing the beautiful meadow of Valond's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

Lisa sat close to Valond, she had slid her crafted short frock up revealing her crafted, wet pantiecrotch to him. A small smile came to Celine's lips as she observed her daughter exuding excitement for the sleepover.

And her daughter wasn't the only one feeling excited. With every sip of her herbal coffee, Celine's own excitement became more and more pronounced. She was saying bye-bye to wearing crafted panties around teen Valond, and though she liked how that felt, she was also nervous about it. But she knew that Valond would welcome her to have no crafted panties on with him.

Celine wanted, needed, to masturbate for Valond, so as to try and calm herself down, but she was staying with her decision not to masturbate for him while he shared the crafted bed. Her pussy was excited, but she wasn't calm. Oh, she urgently and desperately needed a comfort cuddle.

With her coffee finished, Celine stood and with need in her eyes, looked at teen Valond. She stretched her arms out and began walking with little steps around the hewn coffee table towards him, her pussy gushing juices into her crafted transparent pantiecrotch.

Seeing Celine's need to be comforted, Valond gave Lisa a cheek-kiss, stood and held his arms out towards Celine. Celine continued her little steps, but they were faster as she sought the arms of Valond, her fantasy love. Amazing Valond, who she would, in non-fantasy, wear no crafted panties with.

Valond's open arms were there, she needed to be in them, little step, little step, little step. His arms wrapped around her. Mmmm. If only she could put her finger in her pussy.

"Oh, Valond," she cried, "I need comforting before I go to get ready to be in the crafted bed with you, before I get into my crafted negligee and have no crafted panties on." She looked up at Valond, her soft-brown eyes imploring. "Valond, please comfort and prepare me to have no crafted panties on while I'm with you," she softly begged.

"Of course, lovely one, it's my pleasure to prepare you to have no crafted panties on." Valond's hands moved comfortingly up and down her back. "I want you to be comfortable without any crafted panties on when we're in the crafted bed."

Holding Celine tight, Valond put his mouth against her cheek, where his lips moved softly, and he added, "I think it shall be lovely to have you with no crafted panties on in the crafted bed with me."

Celine's head rested against Valond's shoulder. In his arms, she felt she could do it, she could have no crafted panties on and be with him. And yes, she would be wet.

"It excites you, doesn't it?" Valond asked in a tantalising voice.

Celine's head remained on Valond's shoulder and she nodded, with a naughty little smile curving her lips. She snuggled closer. "It feels nice that I'm going to have no crafted panties on and be cuddled by you." Oh, she needed to cum but she couldn't. Celine's lips floated to Valond's cheek and she cheek-smooched him as he held her tight against him, tight against his teen erection.

Lisa got up from the sofa, and Celine, wordlessly, slipped from Valond's arms and held her daughter's hand. Then mother and daughter headed towards their adobe sleeping-room. It was time for them to prepare to be with Valond for the night, it was time for them to have no crafted panties on.

Undressing in the sleeping-room, Lisa observed her mother's crafted sexy panties

and smiled, her now usual smile, about how sweetly Valond was romancing her mother.

As Celine was lowering her crafted panties from her pussy, she sensed Lisa looking at the crafted wet crotch that was sexy-translucent. Celine paused and shyly smiled at her daughter. Lisa smiled back. "Mother, I love you."

"Daughter, I love you too."

Lisa's lips further curved to give her a happy teen smile, and she put her crafted worn panties on the crafted dresser top, where they would be on display for Valond. Celine thought she would have liked to have followed her daughter's example, but she didn't. Instead, she slipped her crafted naughty panties off and trying to be inconspicuous, put them into an empty crafted drawer.

Oh, she was a naughty craftsgirl and mother for wearing her crafted translucent-crotched panties and wanting teen Valond to see her in them. She was a naughty craftsgirl with a naughty wet pussy … and Valond was going to be in her crafted bed with her for the whole night.

Lisa put on her crafted negligee, which barely covered her teen pussy, while Celine got into her crafted negligee that was modest but still sexy and came to mid-thigh. As mother and daughter folded down the crafted sleeping-covers, their anticipation filled the adobe sleeping-room while their freshly shaved pussys dripped.

Then for a moment, they both stood silently gazing at the place where they would be without their crafted panties on, and where Valond would also be. Their aching pussys, with no crafted panties on, rushing further and further into helpless arousal. And helplessly, their pussys gushed.

Celine, highly embarrassed by her desperate need to masturbate for Valond, climbed somewhat reluctantly and hesitantly onto her side of the crafted bed. The same thought she'd previously had came to her, she wished there was another crafted bed where she could go and masturbate, but there wasn't. Oh, how would she cope with no masturbation for the night while she lay next to gorgeous handsome Valond?

Having readied herself as best as possible for the night with teen Valond, Celine watched Lisa jump up onto her side, where she lay on her back and slid her crafted negligee up the little distance needed to get it past her teen pussy, then bubbling with enthusiasm, spread her legs.

Celine thought her daughter's preparation for the night to be with Valond was a sweet and romantic, welcoming gesture, and Celine felt that she should also make Valond welcome in their crafted bed. And yes, part of welcoming Valond would be to welcome his huge, teen, throbbing erection to join them in under their crafted sleeping-covers.

123456...8