He's Teen and Thinks Girl's Mom Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celine gasped and felt giddy, Valond was offering that she could hold what she needed in her pussy. She'd seen her daughter hold his aphrodisiacal orgasm-giver, but Celine had never thought she'd do the same. Her soft-brown eyes were wide and transfixed, and her hand was shaking again as she reached out for what she needed, reached out for the long erection of Valond, her fantasy, teen love.

"My cock throbs full size for your sexy pussy," Valond said as he watched her hand stretching out.

Celine's moan barely got past her throat as her hand encircled the soft white skin of Valond's cock and felt its spectacular erect hardness beneath. "O-h-h-h," came her dazed murmur as she felt all the promises of his romance-organ to give her beauteous orgasms at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. Thrills rushed through her as she finally accepted she was glad that amazing, teen Valond wanted mother and daughter.

Celine couldn't breathe with the indescribable excitement she felt. Was she really sitting next to Valond and begging him to orgasm her pussy with his cock? Was she really holding his pumped organ while she wore no crafted panties and had her legs spread?

Was she really going to let teen Valond have sex with mother and daughter, one after the other, with mother first? "Valond, can you please wait a moment?"

Valond nodded with a smile.

With her regular visits to Valond, Celine had stopped running from his adobe lounge after he'd removed her crafted worn panties, instead she would skip as she left. This time however, she didn't skip, she ran, and not only did she run from the adobe lounge, but once she had the hewn front door open, she ran through the doorway.

And Celine carried on running towards her hand-built adobe dwelling. She completely forgot about her crafted frock being up past her hips and that she had no crafted panties on as she made her way along the wildflower path.

Gasping for breath, Celine arrived at her adobe dwelling, opened the hewn door and urgently called out, "Lisa, darling. Lisa, darling."

Lisa, surprised that her mother had returned earlier than usual, ran to see what had happened. Lisa's hazel eyes went wide in disbelief at what she saw. Her mother stood in the front doorway with her crafted frock up, no crafted panties on and her pussy nude. Oh yes, Valond's romancing was astounding.

Seeing her mother dripping as she stood with no crafted panties on, Lisa had a feeling that it might not be long before Valond would have her mother's pussy and her own pussy on his long, dancing cock.

"Daughter," Celine said in a rushed breath, "are you ready to become one of Valond's teen dolls?"

Again, Lisa was in disbelief, first her mother arrives back home with her pussy on display, then her mother's asking if Lisa's ready for Valond's cock, and it seemed like Lisa was being asked if she was ready for his cock today? Oh, yes, she was ready.

But the surprise of it left Lisa speechless, and she gazed at her mother for a long moment before enthusiastically nodding her head. Then in the next moment, her mother's hand held Lisa's hand, and her mother had Lisa running beside her. They were headed towards Valond's.

With their hair floating out behind them, mother and daughter ran towards Valond's hand-built adobe dwelling. Both their pussys dripping and eager, and Celine's pussy still nude and on display. Lisa was glad for her mother that no other craftsgirls saw them making their wet pussy dash to Valond's.

Valond's hewn front door was open, and Lisa stayed at her mother's side as they ran in, only slightly slowing while they made their way to his adobe lounge. Valond sat on a sofa with the most beautiful and magnificent smile, his cock was out and fully ready. Lisa gave Valond a giggling smile, and he smiled back at her.

Celine, with her soft-brown eyes dilated and dazed, and still holding Lisa's hand, stood in front of Valond, and although she was regaining her breath, she spoke anyway. "Darling Valond, it is my joy to bring my daughter here and lower her crafted panties for you, letting you know that she is wet and ready for you. Letting you know that mother and daughter are wet and ready for you."

Receiving an okay nod from her mother, Lisa slid her crafted mini up, then her mother lowered and removed her crafted panties. It was a timeless moment of beautiful romance as mother and daughter stood with nude, dripping pussys before Valond. And his cock was huge and throbbing for both them.

Valond stood, magnificent in his supple-muscled physique. Mother and daughter, both now knowing that they were about to receive his cock up their pussys, looked with fresh eyes at his wondrous organ.

In romantic silence, Valond let Celine's tits out, then her daughter's, and in the continuing excited silence, he caressed mother and daughter's beautiful, creamy tits. Mother and daughter held hands tightly as Valond romanced them together for the first time.

Valond's every touch to their tits said he wanted mother and daughter, and together they observed his cock, solid and huge with desire for both their pussys. Celine felt sure she must be fantasising as Valond slowly led her to the hewn desk and bent her forward over it. Oh, teen Valond would make her his doll as she gazed out the crafted window at the wildflower meadow of his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

As Valond positioned himself behind Celine, Lisa snuggled into his side and was barely able to contain her excitement. Mother first, daughter second.

The silence in the adobe room was sweet upon sweet. Her mother's pussy dripped in need and welcome, as did Lisa's pussy, and Valond's cock was so sexy, so long, so beautiful, and so handsome.

"Beautiful mother and daughter with your pretty pussys, what a joy it is to have you both wet and ready for me," Valond romantically jubilated as he guided his engorged dome to Celine's entrance.

"Ohhh," Celine moaned as Valond's dome smooched onto her entrance.

"Celine, darling love, your pussylips look so sexy either side of my dome."

Valond put a little pressure with his dome and began to open Celine's pussy. "You want this, right?" he sweetly asked.

Celine again began to needingly-weep. "Yes, Valond, teen love, I want this. It's so sexy you want mother and daughter. Please have mother before you have daughter."

Lisa joined her mother in gasping while watching Valond's dome disappear into her mother's pussy. Celine cried, "It's a joy that you want mother and daughter," as Valond entered her with his huge, wonderful, teen cock.

"Sexy pussy, "Valond groaned as he journeyed his cock into Celine's beautiful pussy. Valond leaned forward and his hands found her tits. He whispered in her ear, "Celine, are you happy on my cock?"

"Yes," she cried.

"Would you like to show me how happy you are?" Valond asked.

Suddenly, Celine felt herself being elevated in unbelievable arousal as Valond's long cock with its thrilling throbbingness, romanced her towards orgasm.

"Show me, darling. Show me how you love being on my cock."

Although Valond's cock was motionless in her pussy, Celine felt his cock was anything but still. First, her pussy, then her whole being was mesmerised by the heated throbbing of his long, teen organ.

Celine began to shudder in pre-orgasm as Valond's cock, still fully in, continued to be sexily motionless with its unbelievable throbbing. Celine's breaths came in short gasps as she gave ecstatic moans. She began to bounce on her toes, rubbing her buttocks against Valond's hips, and still he stayed unmoving and fully in her pussy.

Valond's cock was a wondrous, long, beautiful throbbing in Celine's pussy. Higher and higher in arousal, he guided her. That she could be Valond's mature pussy was incredible. And then of course, her daughter waited as his teen pussy.

Valond slowly withdrew and as he re-entered Celine, he groaned loud and deep, "Beautiful pussy."

Celine orgasmed for Valond and cried out, "Oh, Valond, Valond, my teen love." She was euphoric when Valond began a grandeurous thrusting of her spasming pussy and she ecstasy-wept as her juices gushed for him.

Celine's legs gave out, but before her torso collapsed onto the hewn desk, Valond's hands reached out to hold her, and he gently sat her on the smooth surface of the hewn desk. "Valond, I love you," Celine gushed.

"Mmmm, my wet doll, Celine, I love you too," Valond replied.

Lisa joy-wept at the romantic beauty of it, and she joy-wept with how ready she felt.

Valond's blue eyes, still romantically dancing, turned to Lisa, and again there was beautiful, timeless silence as Lisa bent forward over the hewn desk beside her mother. Celine wrapped her hand around Valond's huge cock, still sticky with her juices. "Darling, Valond, let me guide you into my daughter." And to her daughter, she asked, "Would you like that?"

Lisa cried out in thrill, "Oh, yes, Mother."

As Lisa cried her reply, Valond gave his response with a playful nod.

Celine loved that Valond gave her tit-kisses as she positioned his long, teen cock at her daughter's wet, teen entrance. Watching Valond's orgasm-giver disappear slowly and romantically up her daughter's pussy, Celine was happy for her.

As Valond slow thrust her daughter, Celine, showing her adoration for him, held his balls and demurely swished her tits over his supple-muscled, toned torso. She loved that she was Valond's mature doll, she loved that he wanted her daughter and herself.

Excited words floated from Lisa. "Oh, Valond, I love that you make me one of your teen dolls with your cock."

"Mmmm, beautiful teen. Beautiful, teen pussy," Valond jubilated.

Celine whispered in a gushing breath, "Oh, Valond, my teen love," her pussy was still dripping as she cheek-smooched him, "enjoy my daughter's teen pussy."

Valond gave Celine a big smile. Celine knew that she herself had become helpless pussy for Valond and felt ecstatic about it, she also knew that she would beg him, and after he'd romanced up her pussy, she would watch him romance her daughter. "Valond, it's nice being wet for you while you romance my daughter's pussy."

With his magnificent smile, Valond said, "Ummm, I love that mother and daughter have their sexy pussys dripping for me."

Lisa orgasmed. "Oh, Valond, my first cum on your fantastical cock," she cried.

Valond patted her buttocks. "Mmmm, my teen doll."

As Valond practised ejaculation control while sliding his romance-organ in and out of Lisa's sexily orgasming pussy, his mouth found her mother's delectable, creamy tits. It was tenderly sweet to have mother and daughter, wet-pussy moaning together.

When Lisa had calmed, Valond hugged mother and daughter, and they clung to him. Oh, he was wonderful and magnificent. They loved being with Valond at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and they loved that he slid their pussys onto his handsome, orgasm-giving cock.

Celine and Lisa, standing side by side, watched in romantic ecstasy as Valond tit-kissed mother and daughter's creamy orbs, they were his wet and ready pussy-dolls. Then Valond, with his blue eyes sparkling romantically, said, "I love that you've both become my wet pussy-dolls at my organic-self-sufficiency-paradise." His smile was beaming. "And ummmm, it's beautiful to have your mother and daughter pussys on my cock and orgasming for me."

~ ~ ~

1...345678