He's Teen and Thinks Girl's Mom Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Valond did say he wished me happy masturbations, Celine thought. Yes, that must be it, that must be why he looked so pleased to see me drooling over his gorgeous erection. Celine focused on taking a breath. And, yes, seeing Valond's handsome teen cock shall add beautiful excitement to my masturbations for him.

Lisa waved Valond's long cock from side to side and up and down. "And it's lovely to see you cock so throbbingly, beautifully big." With her face aglow and her smile euphoric, she asked, "Do you like my crafted little bikini-panties?"

"I very much like your crafted bikini-panties," Valond replied, continuing to enjoy that mother and daughter were seeing his cock.

"And do you like the patterned embroidery on the crafted little bikini-crotch?"

"Oh, yes," Valond heatedly jubilated, "it's beautifully sexy."

Celine started to feel her embarrassment return, she had similar patterned embroidery naughtily on her crafted bikini-crotch.

Lisa giggled, her hazel eyes bright with excitement. "And do you like that my crafted bikini-crotch is so tiny it reveals some of my teen pussylips?"

Celine's embarrassment fully returned and her hand moved to cover her crafted, pussylip revealing, tiny bikini-crotch. It was so embarrassing to be revealing some of her pussylips to teen Valond. Again, she felt she wanted to go, however, she couldn't disappoint her daughter and leave the sunbathing afternoon.

So Celine took a slow inhalation, and with teen Valond's arm giving her an irresistible hug and with her legs still spread in sunbathing mode, she began, little by little, to slide her hand upwards from her crafted tiny bikini-crotch.

As Celine's hand moved upwards, her face tinged red with her embarrassment. She would have to embarrassingly accept that teen Valond would see her crafted naughty bikini-crotch, she would have to embarrassingly accept that teen Valond would see her partially revealed, shaved pussylips.

A little moan found its way past Celine's lips. She would have to embarrassingly accept that teen Valond would not only see her crafted juice-soaked bikini-crotch, he would see them knowing that she loved playing with her pussy for him, that she loved orgasming for him.

"Lisa doll, I love how your crafted little bikini-crotch displays some of your pussylips. It's beautiful and very romantic."

Valond glanced at Celine, and she felt sure that he was saying the same thing to her. It was wondrous being with him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and with her lips she began to give him long, slow cheek-kisses.

Celine's lips sliding sensuously over Valond's cheek, told him that she loved him, loved him, loved him. Told him that while she felt really embarrassed to be wearing her crafted naughty bikini, she would try to enjoy it, and that she would embarrassingly accept that he saw her helplessly gush juice into her crafted bikini-crotch for him.

Lisa felt joyed at Valond's compliment that her crafted, pussylip-revealing bikini-crotch was sexy and romantic, and she snuggled into his side.

"And I love seeing the sun glistening on your juice-soaked bikini-crotch."

"Oh, Valond," Lisa sweetly cried, putting her lips on his other cheek and cheek-smooching him along with her mother.

Celine whispered, "Oh, Valond." Her lips moved more passionately on his cheek in her effort to try and accept her embarrassment that he was also seeing her crafted, juice-soaked bikini-crotch glistening in the sun.

Valond held mother and daughter romantically as they both passionately cheek-kissed him. While cuddling them, he rested his gaze on their partially revealed pussylips and also watched the glistening of their crafted bikini-crotches increase as their pussys became wetter and wetter.

They were two beautiful wet-dolls. Mother and daughter wet-dolls romantically gushing for him. And Valond's teen cock, still out of his crafted hip-wrap and fully erect, throbbed in the golden sun.

"Valond, are you going to orgasm my teen pussy before you suntan lotion us?" Lisa asked, her voice gaily skipping.

Celine tried to muffle her moan, but it came gushing out anyway. She was going to watch teen Valond play with her daughter's teen pussy until he orgasmed her. Celine's pussy ached for orgasm, oh, how she looked forward to being in her crafted bed where she could play with her pussy for teen Valond, where she could orgasm for him.

"Oh, yes, I want to put my lips on your wet sexy pussy," Valond merrily replied.

Lisa's euphonic cry of elation gushed from her mouth in high-pitched delight."Oh, Valond, I've been wondering when you would pussy-kiss me for the first time, and it's beautiful that it's going to be on our sunbathing afternoon." She released Valond's cock, stood up, turned half circle, and bent forward in front of him.

Celine's hands grasped her thighs, her pussy was in desperate need, and her pussy need came more and more as she watched handsome Valond lick the revealed portions of her daughter's pussylips either side of her crafted little bikini-crotch.

Valond's licking of her daughter's pussylips was beautifully romantic, and Celine's pussy ached for masturbation. How was she going to cope until she got to go to her crafted bed? Celine watched in fascination as Valond romanced her daughter's crafted bikini-panties down.

"Mmmm, Lisa, so sweet to have your crafted bikini-panties down off your lovely teen pussy," Valond playfully said.

Celine was sweetly surprised when Valond briefly turned his head and gave her a little cheek-kiss. "Ohhh," she whispered, a smile suddenly on her face.

Celine felt wave after wave of adoration for Valond, and as he moved his lips towards her daughter's pussy, she moved forward with him. And when his lips slid onto Lisa's teen pussy, Celine's lips again found his cheek.

With her need to masturbate continuing to increase, Celine had her lips passionately moving on Valond's cheek while his lips romanced her daughter's pussy. Celine knew it was embarrassing to be cheek-kissing Valond while he had teen-teen time with her daughter, but she couldn't stop herself. She didn't quite know what had happened to her that she had to keep cheek-kissing him. Oh, Valond, I love you.

Lisa's ecstatic moans swirled over the grassy knoll, and when Celine sensed Valond had his tongue in Lisa's pussy, she began to helplessly, sexually, naughtily lick his cheek, building and building herself up for a wondrous masturbation. Oh, if only she didn't have to wait until she was in her crafted bed.

When Celine's daughter orgasmed and gushed her orgasm juices into Valond's mouth, Celine's pussy was overwhelmed with need and she collapsed down onto the crafted towel, her hips doing involuntary undulations, her pussy, in need, doing little upward jumps. Oh, if only she could masturbate.

Celine was melted as Valond held her hand as he savoured her daughter's orgasm juices. She squeezed his hand tightly while she waited for her pussy to hopefully calm, thinking once more, oh, if only she could masturbate.

Closing her eyes, Celine focused on sunbathing. It wasn't long though before she heard her daughter's giggles and soft moans as Valond suntan lotioned her. Celine tried not to think about that she would be soon be suntan lotioned by Valond's caressing hands, but… she could think of nothing else.

Then Valond's melodic words sweetly filled Celine's ears and she felt his presence was near. "Are you ready for your lotioning?" Celine slowly opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she saw. Valond was at her side holding the crafted pottery jar of crafted suntan lotion, and he still had his huge, gorgeous and long, teen cock out.

Valond was going to suntan lotion her with his teen erection still out of his crafted hip-wrap. Celine let her eyes close once more. She acknowledged that teen Valond must be fully erect for her. But why would he be? He had his teen craftsdolls, and well… she was thirty-eight. Knowing that Valond's cock was fully pumped for her, Celine couldn't speak, so she nodded that she was ready to be suntan lotioned.

With soft, little fingertip strokes, Valond lotioned her face, his every sweet stroke telling her that he found her sexy and wanted her mature pussy on his throbbing, teen cock. He was firmer with the lotioning of her arms and hands, but it was equally as sweet, giving her the same lovely but naughty stroked-message that he wanted mother and daughter on his cock.

Celine had a different type of embarrassment come to her as she found that she liked Valond's caressing and his caressing message. Oh, what a wonderful masturbation she would have in the evening. Then Valond paused, and she sensed him looking at her. Oh, she knew exactly where he was looking.,

His words were mesmerising. "Celine, do you want me to lotion the revealed portions of your bosoms?"

Celine mentally rephrased Valond's question, 'Celine, do you want me to lotion the revealed portions of your bosoms while my teen cock throbs for you?' Celine's voice was tiny, shy, and embarrassed as she replied, "Yes, they need lotioning." Oh, she should have said no.

When teen Valond's fingertips slid sweetly onto her bosoms, Celine knew that he wasn't just going to lotion her bosoms, he was going to romance play with them. And she was going to allow herself to elate in the experience.

Celine's masturbation excitement intensified as Valond danced his lotioning fingers on her bosoms. "Celine, your bosoms look beautiful in your crafted little bikini-bralet. It's beautiful to lotion your bosoms," his smile was vibrant, "it's beautiful to touch your bosoms."

Valond's words were so unexpected, how had it happened that he was talking about her bosoms? How had it come to be that she liked it?

Ohhh… Valond was not only touching her tits, he was talking about her tits, and doing it while fully aroused for her. "Valond, it's sweet you compliment my bosoms. And I'm glad you're enjoying lotioning them… touching them." Celine felt giddy with what was happening. Had she really just said that she was glad teen Valond enjoyed touching her bosoms? And that he was doing it while his cock throbbed for her. She shouldn't have worn her crafted naughty bikini. She was so glad she had.

Celine was relieved and disappointed when Valond moved to her tummy. His hands circling her tummy felt playful, but when he found her nude smooth pussymound, his actions turned heated. Valond's fingertips on her pussymound were like dancing sensuality, and Celine knew for sure that he wanted her pussy out of control.

"It's lovely to see your pussymound revealed with your crafted tiny bikini-panties. And I love touching your smooth pussymound," Valond erotically voiced.

"Oh, Valond, this crafted bikini is very naughty. I never thought you would see me in it. I never thought you would see my pussymound, and I never thought you would touch my pussymound." A demure glow came to Celine's face. "But your touch is beautiful, very, very beautiful," she added in a murmuring moan, feeling embarrassed, shy, and thrilled.

As Valond continued to fondle her pussymound, he leaned forward and romantically put his lips on her cheek and whispered, "And you're very, very beautiful too."

Celine opened her eyes to Valond's dazzling blue eyes. "Oh, Valond," she softly cried.

Lisa smiled, glad that Valond's romancing of her mother seemed to be going well.

Again, Celine felt relieved but disappointed when Valond's hand left her pussymound. Long caresses up the outer and fronts of her thighs followed. Celine felt sure that Valond was building her excitement for when his hands would dance up her inner thighs and his fingertips would naughty play with the revealed portions of her pussylips.

Holding her knee, Valond lifted and bent her leg, then lowered her thigh to rest on his toned, supple-muscled thighs, splaying her legs even further open, and further showing her crafted, revealing bikini-crotch.

Celine's legs had been parted for sunbathing, but now they were parted for lotioning. Lotioning that would further excite her masturbations for teen Valond. Should she be letting teen Valond excite her masturbations for him? Should she be letting him spread her legs like he was?

When Valond's hands began to lotioningly caress up her inner thighs, uncontrollable thrills coursed through her. He repeated several flows up her inner thighs, each one, further sensually arousing her, each one, a scintillating naughty request that she further soak her crafted tiny bikini-pantie-crotch for him, each one, an erotic acknowledgement that nineteen-year-old Valond was focusing on her mature pussy.

Should teen Valond be seeing her helplessly flood her crafted bikini-crotch? She'd always masturbated in her crafted bed for him.

Time stopped for Celine as Valond's caressing fingertips found the revealed portions of her pussylips. Should she be letting teen Valond touch her pussylips? Should she be letting him bring her to pinkkiss ecstasy? Celine loved being with Valond at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and oh yes, she helplessly admitted to herself, it was exhilarating that he led her into pussy ecstasy.

"You look beautiful with your crafted tiny bikini-crotch," Valond joyously said.

Celine looked at Valond, he was handsome beyond belief, the breeze flickered his long hair as his eyes danced on her crafted bikini-crotch. And he was playing with her pussylips.

Oh, Celine wanted Valond to say that he loved touching her pussylips, that he loved arousing her. Oh, how she wanted him to say it as he guided her into higher and higher arousal. Oh, Valond, tell me that you love seeing how wet I get for you.

Celine's hips began to move up and down, and Valond continued his fingertip caressing sojourn on her pussylips, going slightly faster. With the sun directly behind him, Celine was astounded by his magnificence, astounded that he was playing with her pussylips while his long, teen cock throbbed in visual brilliance.

Celine felt astounded that teen Valond's cock throbbed at such a huge size for her. Valond melted her. Oh, he was wondrous.

"It's lovely to lotion you like this, to touch you like this."

"To touch my pussylips?" Celine cried. Oh, the words had just popped out.

Valond's fingertip caressing of Celine's smooth, delightful pussylips went faster. "Yes, to touch your sexy, beautiful pussylips. I love how your delicate, smooth pussylips feel against my fingertips, and it's especially nice with you so juicy."

Lisa smiled again and slipped her hand into her crafted bikini-panties, she felt sure her mother was going to orgasm for Valond, and she would orgasm with her. Mmmm, mother and daughter orgasming for Valond.

As unbelievable as it was, Celine loved that teen Valond was talking about her pussylips. Her hips moved in a juice-gushing rhythm as he led her pussy towards out of control orgasm. Celine knew she shouldn't orgasm in front of Valond, her orgasms for him should just happen in her crafted bed.

Embarrassment and joy tears flowed from Celine's soft-brown eyes. "I love how you touch the revealed portions of my pussylips," she cried, hovering on the edge of orgasm.

Celine's eyes were wide with wonder that teen Valond was naughty playing between her legs, and her breaths came in short, quick gasps. She should be in her crafted bed for her orgasm. Valond's caressing fingertips became fingertip-smooches to her pussylips. Ohhh, with his serenading of her pussylips, he was going to orgasm her and she was going to let him.

"And do you like seeing how juicy I make my crafted bikini-crotch for you?" Celine helplessly asked in a begging voice.

"I love seeing how juicy you get for me," Valond jubilated.

Celine couldn't believe she'd asked Valond to tell her that, but it was nice hearing how he loved that she was wet for him. Oh, Valond, please, please, please, orgasm me.

Celine held her teeth tightly together, and what she shouldn't be doing, she did. She orgasmed for teen Valond as he naughty played with her pussylips. Her hips were bouncing, but Valond's mesmerising fingertips stayed on her pussylips all through her orgasm.

And teen Valond not only guided Celine to orgasm at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, he kept her in orgasm elation, and she had orgasm after orgasm for him.

Lisa ran to Valond as she orgasmed. She pulled her crafted bikini-bralet aside, and he sucked her teen tits as mother and daughter orgasmed for him.

A while later, Valond lay on his back between mother and daughter. He held their hands and enjoyed the sunbathing. If Celine decided to turn onto her tummy, he would lotion her back then.

Lisa felt thrilled that her mother and herself had orgasmed together for Valond. Celine knew it couldn't happen again, but oh, it had been wonderful that Valond had orgasmed her.

🌿 Chapter Five

Several days had passed and Celine felt relieved that Lisa hadn't talked about the naughty sunbathing afternoon. Oh, she knew Lisa wanted to talk about it, but that she didn't was sweet of her. But there had been one change since that afternoon. Celine no longer waited until her daughter was asleep before masturbating for Valond, instead, she now masturbated for him, with her daughter, every morning and evening.

Celine still tried to keep her orgasm cries muffled, but that seemed to be happening less and less, there was a thrill in letting her orgasm moans float naturally from her mouth. Celine was in fantasy-masturbation love with Valond, and she loved playing with her pussy for him, loved orgasming for him.

While Celine's masturbations were fantasy masturbations and her daughter's were real that soon she'd be one of Valond's teen dolls, Celine joined her daughter in euphorically vocalising their orgasm cries.

As mother and daughter poured juice from their orgasming pussys, they would cry together, "Oh, Valond, I love you."

Having just finished their combined morning masturbations for Valond, and with the early sun a hushed yellow in their adobe sleeping-room, they rested on their sides facing one other. The adobe room was comfortably silent after their euphonic moans, and in the euphoria of their orgasms for Valond, they smiled at each other.

With the crafted sleeping-covers remaining down, mother and daughter's pink peaked nipples were highlighted by the sun, their bosoms still out of their crafted negligees from playing with them while they fingered their pussys for Valond, their teen love.

Lisa's eyes were bright as she softly said, "Mother, I'd like to ask Valond for a sleepover tonight."

"A sleepover?" Celine gasped, covering her tits with her hands. "But where would he sleep? You know we've only got the one crafted bed in our little adobe dwelling. If we hadn't made your sleeping-room into the crafting room, Valond could have slept there."

"He can sleep with us, between us. And as you know, he's not going to have sex with me."

Thinking about teen Valond being in the crafted bed with her, Celine rushed to get her tits back in her crafted negligee. But she didn't lower her crafted negligee over her pussy, she dripped, a naughty, naughty dripping. "Yes, I'm pleased that Valond's waiting to have sex with you until I feel it's the right time."

Lisa smiled. "Plus, Valond could hold you close and tight while you masturbate for him."

Celine's pussy naughtily did an ecstatic dripping at her daughter's suggestion.

"You like Valond cuddling you?" Lisa added.

"Yes, but being cuddled during the day is a lot different than being cuddled in our crafted bed, and it's a way lot different than being cuddled in our crafted bed while I masturbate for him."

"Well then, he could just hold you."

The naughty dripping of Celine's pussy continued. "Okay. I can be comfortable with that." More naughty dripping.

123456...8