He's Teen and Thinks Girl's Mom Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her heartbeat quickly increasing, Celine raised her crafted negligee up a bit and parted her legs just a little. Welcome to our crafted bed, Valond, my fantasy love. My daughter and I both welcome you with our wet pussys, and without our crafted panties.

Celine looked breathlessly at teen Valond when he appeared in the doorway. Still in his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap, he was handsome and sexy, and looking playfully eager for the sleepover. And he instantly mesmerised her.

Celine gasped as she fully acknowledged that while the sleepover with Valond had been Lisa's idea, Valond looked at them both, as they lay wearing their crafted sexy negligees with their welcoming poses, and his twinkling blue eyes seemed to say that he thought Celine was as excited as her daughter about the sleepover. And yes, he was right.

Oh, he was naughty, he was beautiful, and he wanted them both on his teen cock. It couldn't happen of course, but as always, she loved the feeling that he desired her, even with their age difference of his nineteen years to her thirty-eight.

Feeling Valond's blue eyes moving over her with sexual desire, Celine felt shy and excited. Naughty, Valond, I love you. For a moment, Celine felt to re-lower her crafted negligee, but no, she wanted Valond to enjoy his sleepover with mother and daughter. Mother and daughter who had no crafted panties on.

Celine naughtily fantasised about further welcoming Valond to the sleepover and to their crafted bed by telling him that she was dripping for him under her crafted negligee. Oh, she was a naughty craftsgirl.

"My two beautiful craftsgirls," Valond jubilated. "How lovely you both look in your crafted, lace negligees."

Celine felt Valond's words like caresses all over her. She gasped again as she sensed Valond's romantic words included a whispered caressing of her pussy. To herself, she said, 'Naughty, naughty, Valond, I love you.'

Mesmerised and dripping for what couldn't be, Celine again felt unsure about having no crafted panties on and being in the crafted bed with Valond. Helplessly, her arms stretched out, begging to be comforted by him.

Valond smiled and his cock throbbed as he walked to the crafted bed. With mother and daughter avidly watching, he removed his hip-wrap, placing it beside Lisa's crafted worn panties. Celine felt thrills in her pussy as she observed Valond momentarily look around for her crafted worn panties. Oh, Valond.

Giving Lisa a cheek-kiss, he then climbed over her and positioned himself between mother and daughter. Turning on his side to face Celine, he drew her into a hug, his lips went to her cheek and he cheek-smooched her. "Beautiful thing, with no crafted panties on," he whispered.

"Oh, Valond," Celine softly gushed, again reminding herself that because of their age difference, she couldn't be his pussy-doll, while also continuing to accept that she loved the feeling that he wanted her. She snuggled into him, his naked cock wondrous against her crafted negligee covering her tummy. Taking little, short breaths, she slid her lips onto his cheek.

"You're getting all wet for when you masturbate for me, aren't you?"

Celine felt incredibly naughty. She had no crafted panties on, and she was in the arms of naked Valond. And… he was talking about her being wet for him, about her masturbating for him. Her lips cheek-kissed him while she decided if she should tell him that she wasn't masturbating tonight, that she just wanted to be cuddled.

The only word that came from Celine's mouth was a whispered, "Wet." Had she just said that? Had she just told teen Valond that she was wet for him? She snuggled closer, needing his comforting. Oh, she shouldn't be in her crafted bed with him, and especially while she had no crafted panties on. Oh, she loved being cuddled by Valond while she had no crafted pantiecrotch on her pussy. Was his erection for her? Was it for both daughter and mother?

Valond gave Celine a long cuddle, his cock throbbing for her mature pussy. She felt so sexy in her crafted thin, flowing negligee. "I shall come back in a little while after I've given Lisa a nite-nite cuddle."

"Mmmm, please," Celine murmured.

Even though Valond had released her from his cuddle and turned to face her daughter, Celine was glad he was still close.

"Hhmmm," Valond began, "I see a sexy teen pussy that I want to put my lips to."

Lisa giggled in delight. Celine watched in wet pussy fascination as teen Valond romanced her daughter's teen pussy.

Valond's lips caressed Lisa's pussy. "Mmmm, what a sweet, teen pussy."

"Oh, Valond," Lisa cried.

If the crafted sleeping-covers had been up, Celine would have changed her mind about not masturbating while Valond was in the crafted bed with them. It was an amazement to watch Valond beautifully scintillate her daughter to orgasm. Celine's pussy thrilled when her daughter's orgasm cry filled the adobe sleeping-room.

Then Valond was cuddling her daughter. Celine again felt glad that he was prepared to wait to have sex with Lisa. Celine's eyes drifted closed, and a short while later, she felt the crafted sleeping-covers being drawn up.

Celine's eyes slid open, and in the pre-twilight, there was wonderful Valond facing her, ready to cuddle her again. Lisa's soft breathing let her know she was close to sleep. "Would you spoon me?" Celine shyly asked.

Valond's hand was on her hip, rolling her onto her side, positioning her for spooning, positioning her for sex? He slid his arm over her middle and held her close. Celine gave a contented exhalation, his hand so felt good on her tummy. Were they really going to have sex while her daughter lay beside them? Oh, she had to stop her fantasising.

Lisa, almost asleep, turned onto her side to face Valond and her mother. "Mother, Valond could caress you like he did when he suntan lotioned you," she murmured, then giving a sleepy little sigh, added, "Would you like to hold and caress my mother, Valond?"

Celine waited with held breath for Valond's reply. She couldn't believe what her daughter had suggested. It had been so naughty the way Valond had touched her when she was in her crafted naughty bikini. He'd touched her tits, touched her pussylips.

Celine had said to herself that it couldn't happen again, and it was unthinkably naughty that it could happen when she had no crafted bikini on. Oh, say yes, Valond. Say yes, that you find me sexy and want to touch me, even though nothing can happen with your big, beautiful, teen cock. Oh, say yes, you want to make me wet.

"Celine, would you like that? I'd have to raise your negligee." Valond sweetly asked.

Celine knew she should say no. Valond was nineteen and she was thirty-eight. He shouldn't be touching her tits and pussylips, and she shouldn't be wanting him to. Turning her head, she cheek-smooched him, and with her voice barely audible, she slowly, naughtily replied, "Yes."

A few startled moments followed her naughty yes. Naughty moments when Valond spooned her closer into his hips, when he pushed his hips forward and his fully erect, naked organ lay heatedly along her back. And his teen cock talked to her through her crafted thin negligee, telling her he found her sexy, telling her he would like what she couldn't let happen.

She should take her yes back? But oh, it felt wonderful to be spooned. It felt like she should be tight against him, it felt like she should be without her crafted panties with him. Celine knew she was getting carried away with her fantasies, but she didn't take her yes back.

Would she be able to resist his cock? She had to, their age difference said she had to.

Celine knew that Valond wanted mother and daughter. Would he want mother first? What would she tell her daughter? Oh, Valond, I love you, and you're very naughty, but it can't be.

The twilight at Valond's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise had settled into the adobe sleeping-room, her daughter slept in pussy orgasm euphoria, and Valond's hand began a downward journey over her crafted negligee. Again, Celine held her breath.

Valond's hand slowly and erotically traversed over her hip, down the front of her thighs until his fingers found her crafted negligee hem, and then her crafted negligee was going up. Celine bit her lower lip. Was she really going to let teen Valond raise her crafted negligee? Up and up it went with his naughty, beautiful focus.

He had her crafted negligee at the level of her hips. Was she really lifting her hips so he could keep going? When her crafted negligee moved up past her buttocks and lower back, Valond's naked cock throbbed against the tops of her naked buttocks and her lower back.

Celine's feelings twirled in wonder, she barely knew what was fantasy and what was real. Valond's hand was back on her tummy, but her tummy was naked this time. Yes, it felt right, but was it real or fantasy that it felt right?

Valond's warm breath serenaded over her neck while he spoke. "It's lovely to have your crafted negligee up."

Celine didn't know how to respond. She didn't want to encourage Valond towards a place that couldn't be, but she didn't want to stop what he was doing either. And so she silently enjoyed his sweet caresses to her naked tummy while his cock throbbed at the top of her buttocks.

Then, her unrestrained words softly floated from her mouth. "Your touch is beautiful." Timeless moments passed, and Celine surprised herself with her next unrestrained words. "Please, touch me," she softly begged, hoping Valond would realise that she was talking about more than just her tummy.

Celine kept her lips tightly sealed to stop herself from telling Valond that she loved him. She had to separate reality from fantasy. But oh, his big, beautiful, teen cock throbbing at her buttocks made it difficult to do.

"I love touching you and I love holding you," Valond whispered in her ear.

Valond's hand left the middle of her tummy and moved under her crafted negligee in tantalising upward caresses. Celine knew where teen Valond was heading with his wonderful caressing, and as she'd done on the sunbathing afternoon, she was going to let him.

Naughty-tears and ecstatic-tears both came to her eyes. She was going to let teen Valond naughtily and beautifully play with her bosoms, her bosoms that had no crafted bikini on. Her bosoms that ached for his wondrous touch.

Valond had sweetly mesmerised her into needing his touch and she didn't want it to stop. Valond's hand moved closer and closer to what he sought. It was beautiful that he sought her tits, she should stop him, but she couldn't, she just had to let him naughty play with her bosoms.

Celine's naughty and beautiful tears came faster as Valond's fingertips found the sides of her bosoms. That Valond would play with her tits to encourage and further excite her masturbation fantasies about him was a lovely, erotic gesture, and she could only adore him for it.

"Celine, I love your daughter's tits and I love your tits too," Valond jubilantly whispered. "I love touching your gorgeous tits."

Again, Celine found it impossible to reply. It was so extremely naughty that teen Valond had his hand up her crafted negligee touching her tits and about to play with them. She should never have agreed to the sleepover.

Celine didn't know if it was her reality or her fantasy that had her naughtily placing her hand on teen Valond's hip, encouraging him, begging him to naughty play with her tits.

Even though Celine couldn't masturbate and even though nothing could happen with Valond, she was desperate to be helplessly wet for him. She couldn't hold her words in. "Valond, I'm desperate you make me helplessly wet," she cried as she held tightly to his hip.

Valond's hand slid in effortless, heated exploration onto Celine's tits and she moaned in sweet euphoria, her moans echoing off the four adobe walls. Lisa stirred in her sleep. "Mother, Valond loves touching you," she murmured.

Celine's need to masturbate increased with Valond's every tender, serenading touch to her bosoms. The wonder of Valond and being with him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, suffused her with joy.

Naughty Valond's hand was all over her tits except for her nipple rings and nipples, he was being good naughty. Celine could tell by Valond's indulgent touching that he found her tits sexy, and it felt wonderful that he thought so.

Over and over, Valond caressed her tits as he aroused and aroused himself. His cock, an erotic throbbing against her buttocks and lower back. Celine became helplessly aroused by Valond's teen arousal. At times his touch was tender beyond description, and at other times, passionate fondling, then there was the fantastical cupping.

It was all naughty and delightfully sexy. Celine also found it sexy that Valond played with her tits as though she was his mature doll. As Valond danced her tits with his exquisite rhythm, Celine reflected on how he loved giving her daughter tit-kisses, on how he loved to suck her daughter's nipples and point, point, point them.

There was no denying that Valond wanted to give Celine tit-kisses too. Naughtily he wanted to give mother and daughter tit-kisses. Celine was almost at the point of asking, of begging, Valond to suck her nipples, but no, he was nineteen, and she was Lisa's mother.

Then Valond's hand was moving downwards. He had prepared her, but was she prepared? Was she prepared to let nineteen-year-old Valond touch her pussylips again? Not only did she not have her crafted bikini-panties on, her crafted negligee was up past her hips. Oh, her pussy was nude, her pussy was dripping wet, her pussy was prepared, and yes, her pussy was ready.

Was she going to let teen Valond naughty touch her pussylips while his naked, teen cock naughtily throbbed against her naked buttocks and lower back?

Valond's hand found her smooth pussymound and he indulged himself there, all the way down to the start of her pussylips, he was caressing, squeezing, being very naughty.

Then Valond was lifting her leg up over his thighs. He'd made her pussy nude, he'd prepared her pussy, and now he had her legs spread. Celine turned her head and began licking Valond's cheek, her tongue lickingly begging him to naughty touch her.

With her leg up and over his thighs, Valond began using both his hands to touch Celine. His hands were sliding up her inner thighs, his touch felt delicate, intense, and exploratory, his cock throbbing rhythmically against her lower back. Celine continued to lick Valond's cheek. Please naughty touch me, she begged and begged.

"Are you enjoying me making you masturbation ready?"

"Mmmm, yes," she whispered.

"Do you want me to make you fully masturbation ready? Do you want me to touch your pussylips?"

Celine gave another naughtily whispered, "Yes."

"You know I want to hold you and play with your pussylips while you orgasm for me."

"Yes," Celine softly cried.

"You know I love playing with your daughter's and your pussylips."

"Y-e-s-s-s," Celine moaned, mesmerised and aching with desire as Valond's fingertips came closer and closer to her wet, needing pussy.

Valond's fingertips smooched onto the edges of Celine's smooth, puffy pussylips. "Ummmm, your pussylips are so sexy," he jubilated.

"Oh, Valond."

"Sweet thing, it's time for me to make you nice and juicy for masturbation." His fingertips caressing along the sides of her pussylips.

"Ohhh."

Celine, without her crafted bikini-panties, felt it was timeless wonder as Valond's caresses licked her pussylips. And with her pussy nude, Valond was touching more of her pussylips than he had done previously. Celine silently begged him to keep touching her. "Ohhh," Celine continued to sweetly moan.

Moment after moment after moment of juicing her, juicing, juicing her. "You've soaked your pussylips, you lovely, wet thing."

"I'm naughty," Celine cried.

"Beautiful naughty." Valond's fingertips took a long, slow journey up the sides of Celine's juice-coated pussylips. "Are you ready to dip?"

Celine couldn't resist masturbating for Valond. "Yes," she naughtily replied. She would let Valond hold her while she played with her pussy for him. She would let him play with her pussylips while she played with her pussy for him. She would let him hold her and play with her pussylips while she orgasmed for him.

Like she'd said about the sunbathing afternoon, Celine again thought that she wouldn't agree to another sleepover with teen Valond, but for this time, she was going to let herself be very, very naughty. She remembered him asking her which finger she used to masturbate for him. Oh, Valond, I love you. You're naughty and beautiful. And oh, your teen cock throbs full size for me.

"My fingertip is at my wet entrance, and I'm ready to dip if you still want me to?" Were those her words? Was she really having this conversation with nineteen-year-old Valond? Thrills shimmered through her pussy, she was desperately ready.

"Yes, I want you to dip your finger into your pussy. I want you to play with your pussy for me. I want you to make yourself cum for me."

Oh, how could it be that teen Valond was talking naughtily about her pussy? It was an unbelievable situation, but it excited her that he would talk about her pussy with a masturbation focus. "Please hold me tight. I'm sliding in," she cried in naughty ecstasy.

"Would you like neck-kisses so as to further excite your pussy?"

She should say no, she really should. Her voice wavered in naughty embarrassment, "Yes." Wetly eager, she'd answered yes. Yes, she would love Valond to neck-smooch her while she naughty masturbated for him.

Valond's lips were infinitely wondrous on her neck while his fingertips danced in spectacular evocativeness on her pussylips, and his cock at her back, throbbed romantically.

"Are you going to fully dip your finger into your pussy?"

There it was again, teen Valond merrily talking about her pussy. "Yes," she replied with a rushed breath. "I need to have my finger fully in my pussy for you." Celine wanted to tell Valond that she liked him talking about her pussy with her, but she couldn't, it wouldn't be proper with the age difference and that she was Lisa's mother.

So she turned her head and giving him a cheek-kiss, she slowly, embarrassingly, and thrillingly began sliding her finger into her pussy. And Valond's fingertips danced sweetly on her pussylips, encouraging her.

Celine was glad that she was being spooned or otherwise she'd have her lips flirting over his tantalising, supple-muscled chest. What an amazing experience that teen Valond would encourage her to finger her pussy for him, that he would encourage her to orgasm for him.

Celine wondered that with her feeling naughty embarrassed, would she be able to put her finger fully in while Valond held her? But her pussy was in need, and Valond held her comfortingly, and comforted her pussy with mesmerising pussylip caressing.

While Celine was hesitant and nervous, she also felt it amazing that wondrous, teen Valond would support, and yes, guide her through the embarrassing experience of masturbating for him while he held her. Oh, she helplessly needed to masturbate for him.

Celine loved that Valond was talking about her pussy fingering while she slid her masturbation finger in. It was naughty, it was erotic. And it couldn't happen again. Oh, how she hoped he had more sleepovers with her daughter and herself.

As Celine's finger dipped fully in, her thumb and other fingers naughtily touched Valond's fingertips that were cherishingly and sensually caressing her pussylips. Celine felt overwhelmed by the erotic beauty of it and juice poured from her pussy. This was masturbation beyond belief, and teen Valond, amazing and wondrous, had his cock throbbingly chorusing against her buttocks, telling her how sexy he found her, telling her, he romantically wanted mother and daughter.

1...345678