Hey Gramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swallowed it all after holding it on her tongue for a bit to savor the taste.

She moved up my body until we were face to face. I took her face in my hands and kissed her lips, tasting myself on her lips and tongue.

I looked her in the eye saying, "You know you did that quite well for not having done it before."

She sat back licking her lips. "Tasted pretty good, Dad."

I reached for her and began undressing her. I slowly unveiled her body, feasting my eyes on this vision.

I kissed each place that was revealed to me, touching all her erogenous zones. I tasted her every flavor and touched all the pleasure places.

As I got to her center she was going crazy trying to guide me to her clit while I moved all around her target. As I finally reached her sensitive nerve center she exploded washing me with her juices once more.

After gaining some semblance of life, she asked, "Dad, how hard is it to get ready for anal?"

I told her, "If you really want to I will get you ready. It will take a few days but when we do, it will be quite pleasant."

She said, "OK."

I went to the dresser and got out a small butt plug. I took her into the bathroom with me and told her, "First you need to cleanse and empty your bowels. Here is an enema. You must repeat this until you are passing nothing but clear water.

"There are more in the cabinet over the sink if you need."

"After you are through with that, call me."

I palmed her cheek. "When you have finished I will be back and we can take a shower."

I went to the bedroom and changed the sheets. As I finished she called, "Dad? I'm ready."

I joined her in the shower. We washed each other and played lightly, to get her to relax.

I told her, "OK, Sweetheart. Let's go to the bed I want you to lay on your side and bring your top leg up to about a 45° angle. I'll be right in."

I went to the closet and returned with the oils I would need. I lifted her right cheek so I would be able to rub the oil into her flesh. I rubbed the first into the area around the inside of her crack. The second oil was rubbed around her anal ring. As I got to the third she was beginning to relax her sphincter. I used the fourth to lube her passage. While the oils began doing their work, I went to the bathroom to warm the plug with warm water. As I got close to the bed she asked, "Are you going to do anal, now?"

"No, sweet Baby Girl. I am going to place this plug in your anus so you will not have to open so far when we first penetrate. It will cause little to no pain that way."

She nodded, "OK, Dad. I'm ready."

I raise her cheek again and started to push the plug slowly in as she moaned. "You see why we need to go slow and work to the larger size. I would have caused you great pain if I had just entered you without preparing you."

She nodded saying, "That does feel a little uncomfortable. I can imagine if you tried putting that horse cock yours up there."

Dot said from the door, "Ah, but it feels so good when you are able to accept it."

Dot came in the room and sat on the bed holding the harness that she had used when she had, had her anal opening stretched.

She helped Genny get it in place then told her she would have to keep it in until she really had to void herself.

Genny said, "Now that it's in and I've had a chance to get used to it it's starting to feel pretty good. I think I am going to like this anal stuff when we get around to it."

Karl spoke up saying, "If you think that will feel good just wait for a dp."

I told him, "That isn't going to happen for a long time, Karl."

"Ah, come on Dad. You know as well as I do that it's going to happen sometime.'

"Hey, Gramps. Where is everybody?" We heard Kaillie call out.

Dot said, "I'll go Dad." And left.

"Where are your clothes, Aunt Dot. Jeez. What if Gramps comes home and finds you running around the house like that. I mean I've wanted to a few times but I mean, damn Sam." Kaillie said astonished by her appearance.

"Gramps has instituted a new policy in his house. Unless you are uncomfortable with it, this is a nude zone. So, if you want, get starker's."

Kaillie said, "Wow. You really mean this?" and was out of her clothes before she could change her mind.

I had been standing in the door and when she stood up I was astounded by just how good she looked. For a just turned eighteen-year-old she had a fabulous body. The best part was one youngster that didn't even trim her dark bush.

Dot said, "Damn is right, girl. If things were a little different I'd screw you right here and now."

I told her, "You'll have to wait a while, young lady. It will only happen if she says it will."

"Well, Kaillie. How do you feel about the new house rules?"

"Oh, Gramps. I love this.

"But this isn't why I'm here. Why is Uncle Jerrold moving into the small room? That place isn't big enough to turn around in let alone to use as a bedroom."

"Well, the best way to explain it is he had unprotected gay sex and is going to pay the price for placing my daughter in danger." I answered.

"I'll tell you the same as I told the rest he is to be left alone. That means no harassing, no bullying, no maltreatment. You understand?"

She nodded and started to ask what was really happening here when Genny and Karl came in.

"Hot, damn. I guess everyone got the message. I didn't know that dicks came in different sizes. Jeff's dick is super small compared to you two."

Dot asked, "Have you had sex yet, Kaillie?"

She said, "Not with anything that size, that's for sure."

Karl looked at me asking, "Well, Dad. What do you think. If she wants to, do you want the honors?"

I looked at Kaillie questioningly.

She blushed cutely ducking her head a little. "Would you have sex with me, Gramps?"

I said, "Kaillie, I have never just had sex with a woman. I must tell you that I only make love with my lady. I also don't use condoms nor do I pull out. I don't want to get you pregnant unless you want me to. If that is what you want then I would consider it an honor to be the one to make love with you."

She simply walked to me and taking my hand, we went to the bedroom.

As we got to the bed I turned her to me and asked her again, "Kaillie, are you sure this is what you want? I mean once we get started it will be too late to go back to the way it was."

She nodded.

I sat her on the bed and knelt in front of her. I took her hand gently in my fingers and extended her arms to the side gazing at the way her breasts and rib cage moved seductively. I leaned in and gave her a slow kiss.

She tried to put her tongue in my mouth but I pulled back saying, "Slow down. Things will happen and it will be more enjoyable if you just let it happen.

"Don't try to force it. Let me take you there."

She nodded and let me guide her.

I kissed her again and this time she let it happen. I kissed her eyes and then moved to her forehead and ears kissing and lightly licked her cheeks and throat. Let go of her fingers and she kept her arms out.

I moved on to the tops and sides of her beautiful breasts. I kissed and licked her ribs and slipped on to her stomach. I licked and nuzzled her navel. Kissing my way to her pubic bush. As I got there I could smell her aroma. She smelled delicious.

I used my teeth to tug and pull the hairs gently.

I went to the front of her left leg caressing and licking so I could raise goose flesh on the skin of her leg. I was very successful. I worked that leg all the way down to her foot where I tickled her sole and toes with my tongue.

I returned to the top by kissing and licking up the inside of that leg only to go to the other one and repeating the process I had used before.

As I neared the top of her leg this time she was going nuts trying to get me to go faster and move to her clit. I resisted.

When I had tormented her a while longer I moved on to her clit. As my tongue touched her most sensitive spot, she exploded giving me my third pussy juice bath the day.

Her climax was so strong that all she could do was squeak. Which she did with abandon.

I kept a light pressure on her clit. Not enough to cause her to be uncomfortable but enough to allow her to come down slowly. After she had dropped back I moved up her body and kissed her on the lips. She looked at me with that strange look only a thoroughly satisfied woman can have. It is a look of love and WOW what just happened.

She grinned at me and said, "Damn Gramps. I have never had an orgasm if that is what it feels like."

"Well, little lady. I have not really finished yet. I hope that you won't be disappointed with that part either." Was my reply as I reached down to guide my manhood to her heavenly slot.

As I started in she raised up to meet me. As with Genny, I would pull back each time she tried it.

It took me a long time to give her all of it since I wanted it to be super good for her. I would give her a little shove and as she rose I would pull back then I would work it at that point for a while. Finally reaching the depth that she had been penetrated before, she groaned as I slipped a bit further. "Oh, fuck Gramps, I never had anything that deep before."

"Am I hurting you?" I asked as I stopped.

Shaking her head, she pulled at my back. I slid a small amount further and then I suddenly went balls deep in one thrust. "AAAAAAAARRRGG." Was the sound that came from her as she exploded with another orgasm that was even stronger than the first one. I unloaded a strong surge of semen deep in her womanly sleeve.

We lay there with me deep in her until I got soft and it withdrew by itself.

We sat up and the others clapped loudly. I got "Way to go Gramps." And "Damn Dad you just ruined it for the rest of us. You really raised the bar."

Kaillie said, "Well, I ain't preggers yet. I just came off the pad yesterday. If you are going to do the job we will just have keep trying. Don't you agree."

We all chuckled about that.

That evening we had dinner at my house. We talked about all that had happened today.

"What about Dave?" Kaillie asked.

"What about him?" Karl asked. "I really don't think there will be a problem with him. Do you, Dad?"

"Not likely." Dot answered before I could.

"What do you mean, Mom?" Genny asked. "Do you think Dad should talk to him first?"

"No, Sweetheart. I'll speak to him this evening before I go home.

"Speaking of which, I think we should get some clothes on and head that way. It has been a pretty full day."

Genny said, "I think I'm staying here tonight if Gramps don't mind."

"No problem. Just don't expect a lot. This old man is pretty pooped." I told her.

Dot said, "I think it might be better if we let your Gramps get some rest. You two did put him through his paces today.

"Tomorrow is another day and I might like a little of that before you love him to death."

Karl said, "I need to get on home to Janice. I am going to try talking her into letting Dad have his way with her. I have to let her know of the new rules here."

Genny burst out laughing, "Oh. My. God. I can just picture her coming in the house and seeing Gramps in his birthday suit."

As they all got dressed they were laughing. Everyone was still chuckling as they left. I got a kiss from all the girls. Karl gave me a grin as we fist bumped.

3

The next morning there was a tentative knock on my door. Looking, out I saw my sister Sara.

I let her in asking, "What's up sis?"

"Oh, Al. What am I going to do? I think Robert is cheating on me. I caught him in a lie about where he was last night. He said he was working but I was on my way to Moms house and as I passed Gino's I saw him there with his old girlfriend. I asked him about it this morning before he left for work and he wouldn't even look me in the face, let alone the eye."

"Come on in, Sis." I told her.

As we got to the kitchen she noticed my robe had come open and I was naked under it.

"Uh, Al. Why aren't you waring any clothes?"

"Well, It's like this. I decided that my house is a nude zone. If it upsets you I will put something on but otherwise I am going to take this robe off." And with that I slipped it off my shoulders.

I hung it on the door hook that I had put on it for aprons and such.

I turned back to her and went to the pot asking, "Coffee?"

She nodded. I saw she was looking me over well. Her eyes had zeroed in on my private area.

"Like what you see?

She nodded. "Well why don't you join me?"

Sara stood up and began taking her blouse off. "Would you like me to do that for you?"

She shook her head and continued to unbutton the blouse. As she took it off I held out my hand. She handed it to me I hung it on the hook with my robe.

I watched her unbutton and unzip her shorts. She slid them down her legs showing me a matching set of bra and panties in a light pink. The crotch of the panties looked to be getting damp.

I hung the shorts with the rest and turned back as her bra came off.

I must say she has the most beautiful breasts any man could want to see. For being a mother of nearly 45 she had very little sag.

As she dropped her panties I saw she was trimmed around the edges but had a nice thick bush just the same. I placed them on the table. She said, "Don't put them there, they're dirty. I think I stained them looking at you."

I was becoming hard from the sight before me. I never realized just how sexy my baby sister was.

"You can see how this is affecting me." I told her.

"When was the last time you and Robert made love? "I asked.

"Had sex about six months ago. I think that might have been when he started cheating. Making love? I would have to say it has been, oh, since our wedding night. Since then it has been wham bam thankyou mam." Was the answer. It was pretty much what I thought.

"Have you ever thought about coming to me for comfort? I remember telling you when we were kids that I would always be there for you. Don't worry about Robert. I have ways of taking care of him that you will not have to worry about him ever hurting you again.

"I took care of Jerrold yesterday and I will go see Robert today. I will have him setting you up for the rest of your life.

"What time does he go in this morning?"

"He should be there now." She said.

"OK. I'm going to hop in the shower if you would like to join me." I told her.

She smiled, "I think I will."

We went in and showered together. I had not enjoyed a shower this much in some time. All we did was get clean with a little bit of touching here and there.

After we got out and dried each other I got dressed and told her she should wait for me and to get ahold of her kids. I would be back probably with Robert in tow.

She asked, "What are you going to do, Al?"

"I am just going in to talk to him for a bit. I ain't gonna to hurt him." I said.

"I'll be back in about an hour."

I left and went to Roberts office. I told the receptionist, "I am here to see Robert."

She asked, "Have you an appointment?"

"I think he will see me." I said. "I am his brother-in-law."

She called him and I was admitted.

When I got in, I said, "Hello, Bob. I need you to come to my house now. I think we have some things to talk about."

He said, "I am at work right now and I have a meeting in about half an hour. I will drop by after work."

"No, Bobby. You will come with me now." I told him.

"No, Al. I have a meeting."

"Listen Bobby boy. You will come with me now or there won't ever be more meeting" I said.

"As I recall there is a morals clause in your company isn't there, your cheating ass."

He knew it was over then. He picked up the phone and told the receptionist, "Millie, I have an emergency at home. Inform Mr. Jones I will have to reschedule."

"OK, Al. I don't know what you are trying to pull here but let's go"

"After you, Bobby boy." And we left.

When we walked in the door Sara was setting at the kitchen table with my robe on and the girls were there. "Where's JR?"

"In the bathroom. He'll be right out." She said.

"OK, asshole what is this about that you had to pull me from a high-level meeting? It had better be good or I'll have your nuts in a vice." He spouted.

"Well, Robert, I asked him to help me out with this little thing called, 'getting laid by someone not your wife.' I believe you know what I'm talking about." Sara told him.

Bob had a sick look on his face. He knew what we were talking about.

I put it to him in simple terms. "First you will not ask for nor will you be asked for a divorce. It's not in the plan.

"Second, you will be moving out of her bedroom and into the smallest room in your house. I believe you will have to move Juanita to a larger room.

"Third, you will increase the insurance on you to 1.5 mil.

"Fourth, you will put money into an account for the girls to go to college.

"Fifth you will tell the skag you are seeing to take a hike. Also in that vein, you won't be getting laid by anyone.

"I will have my attorney draw up a contract for you to sign. You will sign regardless.

"If you try doing anything to get out of this I will see to it that not only will you be ruined but I will speak with Jackson Gilbert and I don't think your dad would appreciate his good name being dragged in to a news scandal.

"Now you will get out of here and before you get back to the office you will go to your house, it is no longer your home, and move to your new room. I will call Juanita and have her move to the nice room that JR just moved out of.

"Do you have any objection to that, Sis?"

"Nope."

"One other thing I want you to know. The family will not bully you nor harass you. That is my job from now on. Now get the fuck out of my house. If I need you, I will call and you will answer my call immediately."

He left and JR came in. He was naked. The girls got that way too. Sara removed the robe. I got undressed as well.

"Holy crap Uncle Al. You have the biggest cock I've ever seen." Carol said.

Jasmin just nodded.

JR didn't say anything. I could see he was starting to be affected by the naked female flesh around him. I looked at the girls and said, "You might be surprised at how it feels have someone to make love with regardless of size. I mean evidently the guys you have been with doesn't do it for you, right?"

Just then the phone rang and when JR answered Dot asked, "You doing anything this afternoon? I would like to come over and cum. Do you think I can get in a quickie before the dinner hour?"

JR hrumpfed and said, "Hey Uncle Al. I think it's for you. It's Dot. She wants to come over. Something about a quickie."

I said, "Tell her to come on over. Let her know your Mom and the girls are here right now."

"She might be kind of interested in what you've got." I told him.

When she arrived the first thing she did was say, "Wow, Dad. I didn't know you were into looking at dick." As she got out of her clothes.

I shrugged and went in the bedroom to get some hangers for the clothes.

"I think I'm going to have to clear out the hall closet to make room for clothes." I observed.

4

Dot watched Sara and JR disappear into the spare room. They girls were setting at the table drinking their iced tea and rehashing what had happened during the morning talk.

Dot gave me a look of, "WTF"

I gave her the condensed version letting her in on what had happened with Robert and how I had handled it.

As she approached the table, the girls were looking at her pubs saying, "Damn Aunt Dot, you have even more than mom."

"Are either of you still virgin?" was her reply.

Jasmin said, "Does giving a blow job count?"

Carol looked at her and said, "Ewe!!!"

I said, "I take by that response you are still virgin, right, Carrol?"

She said, "Well, I've never been with a man if that is what you mean."