Hey Gramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genny had spoken with Frank and Mari about setting up a child care program. After that she came home and as she came through the door, clothes were flying.

"Dad" she called out. "I need some lovin'"

She walked in and found Sara was laying by my side.

"Oh, no. Does that mean I'm too late?" she asked.

"Well, with a little help I think I can get it up again." I told her.

She came to the bed and didn't even acknowledge Sara. She took my flaccid meat and popped it in her mouth. She cleaned Sara's juices and my cum off it. It was so stimulating that I was hard almost at once.

I moved her so her crotch was at my mouth. I kissed and licked her entire crotch from as far down her leg as I could reach to the same on the other leg. I returned to her folds and licked and sucked and kissed and fingered and touched her everywhere I could reach. I played with the plug she still wore. We hadn't made that step as yet. I told her that when she was ready she would let me know and we would do it.

After the third orgasm Sara helped her off. Genny looked at me and said, "Daddy, would you do me now? I'm ready."

Sara told her, "Ok, Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to take the plug out now. You don't know how lucky you are to have someone loving enough to prep you like this. My first hurt so much I did want to try it again for a long time.

"Al has you so ready that you won't feel any pain at all.

Sara had removed the plug while I lubed up. Sara put the lube in and around Genny's anus. As she crouched there with her butt in the air I stepped up behind her.

I held my dick at her opening and leaned down over her shoulder and asked her, "Are you sure, Baby?"

She nodded and I told her, "Ok, relax now. I am going to put it in just a little. You take it when you're ready."

I matched deed to word. Placing the head at her anal opening I pushed gently. As the head popped in Genny said, "Oh, wow. That feels strange."

"Does it hurt, Baby Girl?" I asked her.

She said, "Just a little."

She started to push back at me so I began work in and out gently moving in deeper until I was balls deep.

She called out, "Daddy, I'm cumming from my ass. Oh, don't stop. I want it, Daddy. Give it to me harder, faster, oh wow, I can't believe how good it feels. I want to do this more. Give it to me." And she went into orgasmic convulsions.

Her anal ring clamp down so tight that I couldn't move. I held as still as I could and let her calm down until she relaxed her anus enough for me to start a smooth stroking of her back door.

She began the climb back to a true anal climax. This time as she reached her orgasm she screeched, "I'm cumming, IIIIII"MMMMM CUUUUMMMMIINNNGG DON'T STOP OH, DAMN DON'T STOP KEEP FUCKING MY ASS, IIIIII'MMMMMM CU........."

I blew up her ass while she was cumming. As she passed out from the stimulation, she slid off my dick and fell belly down on the bed. I collapsed right along with her.

It is a good thing that Sara was there as I could not have moved from Genny's back if my life depended on it.

Sara pulled me to the side saying, "That just flat pisses me off. I ain't never had an anal climax."

Sara got up and got a cloth from the bathroom to clean us up. As she was cleaning Genny's rectal region she came to saying, "Wow, Daddy. You know how to make a lady feel good while being bad. I almost feel like a slut but I feel like a well-loved lady as well.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you." As she sank back into a slumber."

"Damn it Dad. Why did you make her cum like that? You just ruined it for anyone else that wants to make love to her." Karl was saying from the door.

Sara and he left the room and Genny and I slept until Carol came in to wake us for supper.

We went to the kitchen and as we walked in Genny said, "Oops. I need to go set in the bathroom as minute. I have a gift running out."

When she returned she said, "That felt different.'

She got a towel from the cupboard and placed it on her chair before setting down.

Dot asked her as she stroked her hair back from her forehead, "Well, Baby, was it as goods as you thought it was going to be?"

"Oh, yes, Momma. It was simply fantastic. I so glad you all insisted that I take my time getting ready."

It was about six months after the notification of the intended sabotage of the plant that we got word from JR that his feedback had been triggered. We turned the evidence over to the detectives and Morrel was charged with attempted terrorist activity.

Jessica's ex was trying to get the kids away from her.

I spoke with him for a few minutes and found out just how unconnected he really was.

He wouldn't back off even after me showing how wrong he was in trying it. I told Smitty what I had tried to accomplish. He seemed as though he wasn't real impressed. "Why didn't you let me take care of it, Boss."

A week later we heard that he was ambushed at a drug by. The cops had him under arrest on possession with intent to distribute. He had nearly a full kilo of coke in his apartment. He was adamite it didn't belong to him. He was sentenced to twenty-five.

While there was a riot he was killed by an inmate.

Jessica was promoted to supply manager. And Frank moved up to president of operations with the fast track to COO.

Genny had started school to learn all she could about management of a corporation. She had her baby and named him Albert Karl.

Carol had her twin girls. She named them Irene Marsha and Marsha Irene after their Grams. Dot tried to get pregnant but so far, no go. Sara has been with JR now pretty much steady. Jasmine is engaged to a very lucky guy. She had become very adept at deepthroating me before she found her love. Brian is not quite my size according to her but has enough to satisfy her.

Karl and Dot are still trying to get Janice to join the family fun. We found out that her uncle had forced her when she was only twelve. Her dad had castrated him. It didn't make it any better for her though.

The rest of the family never got in on the family fun but the rules were followed and if you came to my home you lost your clothes for the duration.

The company went global and the whole family benefited.