Hey Gramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I see anything except that I will return and finish ripping your nuts out by the roots. I promise you will suffer mightily. You will not like seeing me ever again.

"You will never ever see Jasmine again and if you spot her anywhere you will leave immediately.

"You walk around the corner and she is there you will turn around and go the other way.

"If you understand this, nod." He nodded.

Jasmine and I got up and left him setting there. Smitty was still by the door as we walked out. He went in and said something to Patrick. Patrick turned even more pale.

We got in the car and Smitty took us home.

We got in to find Genny in my bed and the rest gone.

Jasmine gave me a kiss goodnight and decided to sleep in the spare room.

I took a shower and got in bed with a sleeping Genny. She mumbled something about me being mean, put her head on my shoulder and returned to sleep.

I woke up to a wonderful aroma the next morning. Opening my eyes, I saw a 'lady taco' right in front of me. I kissed it and said, "Good morning, sweet miss."

She lowered it close enough for me to snack on it. I obliged her and commenced to bring her to a satisfactory completion. As she fell to the side I got a real surprise. It was Jasmine.

I snuggled her to me and asked her, "Why did you want me to do that for you?"

She said, "Uncle Al. You came to my defense yesterday when I had no-one to turn to.

"If you were to ask me I would even give you my virginity. You are the only one that I would want if I was to give it up before. You know what I mean?"

"Yes, I know. If you were to ask me to, I wouldn't take it. I would give you satisfaction in every other way, though." I told her.

"Oh, Uncle Al. I love you and if it were possible I would marry you in a heartbeat." She cried.

We got out of bed and went to the kitchen where Genny had breakfast ready and waiting.

She looked at Jasmine and asked, "Are you OK?"

Jasmine ducked her head with a shy grin and said, "Sure am. Why?"

"Well, I know you are good about this morning but I am asking about last night. You were looking real unhappy when you left here with Dad." Genny stated.

"I am holding on to my cherry until I get married and an ass hole was spreading rumors that I had done things that no descent woman would even consider doing. Uncle Al had a word with him. It has been taken care of.

"Oh, that reminds me. I need to get online."

I pointed to the PC on the desk. She logged on and whooped, "Al and Genny, you have GOT to see this."

We gathered by her and read some of the statements that were there. "Pat 234 @patrick234#Patrick234Patrick Desmond do here by declarer that I have been lying about my conquests. I am still a virgin because I am an ass hole and no woman would even give me a hand job let alone get in their pants. I ask that all the girls I have been spreading these salacious lies about can forgive me."

"Oh shit, Al. He did it. The fucker actually did it. You must have really scare the crap out of him."

I chuckled and said, "Not me, Smitty. I saw him say something to him as we were leaving the café."

Sara came in and hung her robe on the hook and set down at the table saying, "Where's my plate girl?"

Jasmine got up and got her Mom a plate and a cup of coffee.

Sara said, "I saw something on Social media this morning.

"Was that, that ass wipe Patrick Desmond that spilled his guts about being a liar and a skunk and couldn't even find a hand job that was posted on line?"

"That was him. He even posted it on the open site.

"Oh, Mom, you should have seen Al. He was fantastic." She replied.

"What happened to the uncle part?" Sara wanted to know.

"Well, Al ate a 'taco at the y' this morning and it just seems silly to call him uncle after that."

Sara asked, "Are you going to give up your virginity now?"

"The only one I would give it to told me this morning that he wouldn't take it. Oh, Mom I wish I could marry Al. He is the only man I know that I would give it to in a heartbeat." She told her Mom.

"Well, there is one thing you can do. After you get married and give it up to your husband, you can come here and give your old Unc a little back." Sara told her.

The next couple months were uneventful until I got a call from Frank at the plant one day and he asked that I come by.

I got there midmorning and he had me in his office before the secretary could hang up.

He said, "Al, I have a problem with one of the fired execs. This ass is trying to sue for defamation. I know you have a few connections and maybe you could speak with him.

"He is threatening that if he loses his case he will see to it that this place will come down."

"Who is he?" I asked.

Frank picked up the phone and said, "Darleen would you come in here with the file on Marrel, please?"

Darleen came in and Frank pointed to a chair as he took the file from her.

"Explain what Marrel told you the other night at Murphy's while Al catches up on the file." Frank told her.

Darleen started with, "Mr. Jameson.

"last night I went to Murphy's on State over by the bypass. I had been there for maybe a half hour with Mari and Jennifer Watts when Morrel came in with a couple of his pals from here. One of them is still employed here.

"Any way, he was talking loud enough for me to hear him saying he was going to take the company to court to get his good name back and that if he lost the case he would see to it that it would not survive the results."

I looked to Frank and asked if Mari was available. He called her station and had her come up.

"Just who is the guy from the company, Darleen?" I asked.

She pointed at the name in the file. "Jerrold Gilliard."

"Oh, shit." Was all I could say.

Frank said, "I have him cooling his heels in the rec room. You want him to come in?"

"Not yet. I'll talk to him as soon as I speak with Mari. Speak of the devil and in walks an angle. Hello, Mari." I indicated the chair near me.

As she sat, I began, "Mari I understand you heard Morrel was threatening the company. Is that right?"

"Yes, Sir, Mr. Jameson. He was bragging to Jerrold Gilliard that if he lost his court case he would see this place in a heap. I don't know for sure what he was talking about but it didn't sound real good."

"Thank you, Mari. Would you stay here for a minute. I have a few questions to ask and I will need someone to confirm if he is telling the truth. OK?" I wanted her nearby in case Jerrold tried telling me some BS.

Jerrold came in and when he saw me setting there he broke down. "Oh God, Al. I swear he was not asking me to do anything. He was just running his mouth. He is pissed because he was fired. I'll do whatever you need."

"OK. Jerrold. I want to know exactly what he has been saying. What is he planning. Who is his lawyer. Who has he been talking to. I want it all." I told him.

"He told me he was talking to "The Mouth". He said he has someone in the plant that would just love to blow this place to hell. He didn't say who but I got the feeling he has someone in flammables that would be happy to set an explosive to take the house down. The only one I know that hangs with him is Jessica Pearlman, she isn't happy with the way Mrs. Carlson is doing the company. Oh, God, Al don't do anything to me. I swear I would do anything to hurt this place."

I told him, "OK Jerrold, this is what you are going to do. You will continue to hang with him and you will report anything that he says. I don't care if it is "I'm going to pee." You got that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Ok. Get your ass out o here. I don't want to see you again until you have something to tell me. You know my number."

I looked to Darleen and Mari, "Do you know Jessica Pearlman?' They nodded. "Call her and have her come to your office. Keep her there for a while. I have a few calls to make and we can maybe get her on our side."

I called Jesus Juarez and put a bug in his ear about Morrel. He took the job. Frank said, "He ain't gonna hurt him, is he?"

"Nah, He will put a tail on him and do a full background and records check on him is all." I said.

"I want to know every move that man makes. He will keep me informed and I will keep you in the loop."

I picked up the phone again and called Genny, "Baby Girl, do you know a Jessica Pearlman?"

"Sure. What's up, Dad?" She asked.

"Just a little problem. Nothing for you to worry your pretty head over, however I would like you to come down to the plant if you can."

"Sure thing, Dad. Be there in a few. Got to get some clothes on."

Darleen had been setting beside me while we were talking. She turned red when she heard that.

Genny got to the office in about 15 minutes. She came in with the air of a queen.

"Ok. Let's hear it." She said.

As the others began to answer I said, "You'll find out in a minute."

She started to protest but I cut her off with a fore finger.

"Bring Miss Pearlman in please." I said to Mari.

When she came in and saw Genny there, she broke down, "Oh, Genny I'm sorry. I don't know why I ever listened to Max. He has been spouting that he was going to get even for being fired and he sounded so convincing. I am so, so sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I can't afford to lose it. Please, Genny." She was crying. I could see she was scared.

Genny asked her, "Jess, just what in hell did you do? Why would I fire you?"

Frank filled her in on what was happening. "Jess did you really agree to do this? Why? I thought we were friends. You were my bride's maid for fucks sake. Oh, shit Jessy girl, why?" Genny was crying.

I looked a little closer and it dawned on me who this woman was. "Jessica, aren't you Doug Fairley's kid sister?" She nodded.

I told everyone to leave for a minute. Frank stood and made shewing motions.

"Jessica, I have to ask you some questions and since it is just us, no0one will hear your explanation.

"I want to know it all."

She told me, "Mr. Jameson, I fell out with my husband about a year ago and after the divorce I had a hard time keeping things together. I had trouble paying the rent and stuff and still be able to feed the kids. Jerome would give me any money even with the court saying he had to.

"He just wants to come around and try to get a little or to steal what money I have so he can buy another bag.

"I met Max at Murphey's about a year or so ago. He was so charismatic and talked me into helping him steal from here.

"He kept promising he would take care of me. He did for a while then he started doing stuff that I wasn't comfortable with but he said he had proof that I had been stealing from the company and he would turn it over to the cops if I didn't do what her wanted. I can't go to Jail Mr. Jameson. I would lose my kids and that would kill me.

"Please Mr. Jameson. Is there anything I can do? I will do anything you want. Just don't make me go to jail."

"Ok, Jessica. I'll tell you what. Did he give you anything to bring in?" I asked.

"Yes. He gave me a lunch box to set next to the explosive chemicals next to the back wall.

"I think he has a remote or something. I can take you there." She said.

"No, I want you to tell me exactly where it is. Describe it for me. I'll take it from there."

She gave me all the info and I called George Kallin to come down. I told him, "Buddy, I have a bit of a bang-up job that I need defused. Think you can handle it?"

He said, "Give me an hour. Got to get dressed."

"I need this on the quiet. Don't want a panic. Oh, Yeah I need to let you know, there is a remote." I told him.

"Well, for fuck sake, Al. Why not just stick my dick in a grinder and crank it up. Shit, man, is there anything else to throw in. Maybe a tac nuke." He bitched.

"George." I said loud enough to cut off his rant. "Can you do this or not. I don't want the cops involved. I have something I want you to do to the remote when you get here."

He said, "Shit man. You know I'm already on my way. See you in a bit."

"Love you man." I said.

"You get all mushy on me and I ain't gonna show." He told me.

We hung up. I called everyone in and told Frank, "I need to clear the explosives room now. Can you do it without spooking anyone?"

He nodded and said, "Sure."

Genny took me aside and whispered, "Dad, what is going on? Is something wrong?"

I leaned in and told her "I'll explain when we get home. Promise."

We sat around drinking coffee while Frank got the store room emptied.

Jessica was setting beside me and would occasionally look at Genny. She was still crying silently.

Genny would look daggers at her when she caught jess looking at her.

We got the call from the gate that George was there. Frank told them to send him through.

I met him at the supply building and had Jessica with me to describe the lunch box and where it was.

George told us to haul ass. We did.

We moved to the 'bunker' (basement under the main building.) Frank had sent everybody home except for the security force. He had them move to the gate barriers while George was working.

It was about 45 minutes and I got a call from George. "Hey, ass hole what do you want me to do with this junk pile?"

I told him to wait a minute and I would be right there.

I met him at his truck and he showed me the box. I looked in and saw enough there to set off the explosive in the store room. That would have really set off a bang.

He told me to wait just a moment. He looked in and then motioned me to the door. He pointed to a large crate near the front wall. "See those wires? The ones coming from the back. They snake up the wall to the phone wires. I don't know who this guy is but he has some balls.

"I wouldn't want to wire that thing up. All it would take is a signal at the wrong time and it would have made the Fourth of July look like a lady finger."

"Can you remove the explosives from these but leave everything else to look like it is still there? I mean put a phony explosive in its place.

"I want whoever it is that has to keep an eye on this to think it is still there and real."

He nodded and motioned the suit over and told him what to do.

While he was doing it I had him speak with JR.

JR explained how to rewire things to allow a trace sp we could locate the sender.

It must have been ten or eleven by the time we had everything done.

I had Jessica come with me to my house so that I could get things straight with Genny.

Genny was fuming when she walked in and saw Jessica setting in the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you doing here you ungrateful...."

"Genny, GENNY. GENNIVIER IREAN CARLSON!!!!! Shut the fuck up and set your ass down or you can just go on home and handle this mess by yourself. NOW SET DOWN!"

I was starting to get a little pissed. She sat and glared at me while I calmed down. Dot came out of the back room in her birthday suit and Jessica nearly had a heart attack. Her eyes grew and she put her hand over her mouth and exclaimed "Where are your clothes?"

Dot said, "This house is clothing optional.

"What's all the yelling here?"

"Jessica, I want you to tell Genny what you told me. Don't hold anything back."

As she wound down Genny and Dot were shaking their heads. Genny had a disbelieving, stunned look on her face.

"Why didn't you come to me with this when it got so bad. I thought we were friends. You know you could have come to me. We would have worked something out.

"I love you like a sister. I told you when you were first married to that freeloader that you could come to me.

"Why didn't you come to me." By this time, they were both crying with tears rolling down their faces.

I asked Jess, "Where are your kids right now?"

"With the baby setter. I called her from work and she said not to worry she would take care of them until I could pick them up." She said.

"I'll send Smitty there to pick them up and bring them here.

"Ok, all put your clothes on. We have some kids coming over." I told Dot and Sara who had been there when we got home.

I called Smitty and had him go get the kids.

Jess either wouldn't or couldn't stop crying. "Tomorrow I want you to go see Frank. I'll give him a call in the morning and let him know what I want. You will no longer be a store keeper. I am promoting you to Lead man."

"Once this is straightened out I am going to make things right."

The kids got there about that time and I had Dot and Sara get them ready for bed while I told Jessica "Go take a shower and get to bed."

She shook her head and said, "I don't have any clothes here. What am I going to wear?"

"Dot, look in your Mom's extra closet. I think there might be something in there. She had some nice thing that should fit Jessica." I said.

Jessica joined her and as Dot came back out I heard the shower start in the kids bathroom.

Dot came and sat at the table and asked, "Just what started all this? Was it that thing you did a couple months ago?"

Genny said, "Yeah, Mom. You remember that character Morrel? The one that said he was going to get us if it was the last he would ever do?

"Well he started some shit going down with Jerrold and Jessica. I got Jerrold keeping an eye on him and Jessica explained her part and she is co-operating with us in catching the ass.

"When this is over I intend on starting an onsite child care. I think we can do it for little or no cost to the employees.

"What do you think Jess?'

She must have been there for a bit because she answered right away. "If I had some place to care for the kids I would be able to take better care of them. They could have the nice things other kids have.

"The only problem I would have then is the no nuts ex of mine."

"Don't worry about him. I'll take care of that for you." I told her.

She started to cry again. Sara took her in her arms having her put her head on her shoulder.

"Go ahead baby cry it out. It will be OK. You'll see."

Jessica's daughter came from the back and wanted to get in her Momma's lap.

Her son came out and said, "What is wrong with Momma. Why is she crying." He looked hard at me, "Did you do something to make her cry? If you did I'm going to kick your butt."

Jessica said, "Jase, don't you be a little shit."

I chuckled at this and told him, "You know Jase, if I had hurt your Momma I would stand here and let you do it.

"Your Mom is crying because she is happy."

"Why would she cry cause she's happy? That don't make no sense." He contended.

Jessica exclaimed, "Jase, you know how to speak correctly. It's 'That doesn't make any sense.'"

"It's a woman thing." I told him. "They don't make no sense sometimes."

"Dad!", Genny said.

I told the kids to say goodnight and head on back to the bedroom and I would be in to tell them a story.

They went and I told Jessica, "You stay out here for now. I want to talk with you."

After the fourth story, I got back to the kitchen and the three of us hashed out what we were going to do.

By the time we got to bed I had committed to be babysitter for the weekend while the girls found a new house for Jess and the kids.

By Sunday evening they were sure they had found a better house than the shack her ex had stuck her with.

Jase and Jolene were both so excited by the time the girls got home that their words were running all over each other.

"Gramps took us to the slides at Waterside Park" "I slid down Gargantua. Momma." "Gramps took us took the Burger Barn and I had a Barn Burner and fries" "And I had a strawberry malted." "What is a Malted Mom. It tasted like a milk shake only thicker." "Can we go there again only this time can you come along?"

And it just kept going until Jessica told them, "Whoa, hold up there I can't catch half of what you are saying."

She was laughing as hard as the kids were talking.

I arranged to have a moving company that owed me move Jess and the kids on that Tuesday. She got home to find that she was completely moved in. My bunch had unpacked and put everything away for her so all she needed to do was walk in and relax.