Hey Gramps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you like munching the carpet?" Jasmin asked.

"I didn't say that. I had a sleepover in college with one of my team mates and things just happened." Carol explained. "I think she might have been more into it than she wanted to admit."

Dot asked me, "Well, Dad. Are we going to have a little loving or not?"

I got up and we headed for the bedroom. I didn't realize it but the girls had followed us.

I led Dot to the bed and had her set. I didn't have to worry about clothes since we were both bare ass. I was going to make love to her in a slow drawn out leisurely and totally satisfying manner but Dot wasn't having it.

She took me in her arms and rolled us over so I was on the bottom and was sucking me hard before I could do anything. As I got hard she slipped me from her mouth and got up over me handing my hard cock straight up and, with it in position, dropped down with a squeal as she bottomed with a sigh. "Oh, god, Dad. It feels so good. I've needed this since last night."

She didn't start slow. She was going all out from the start until she had her first orgasm, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I AM CUMMMMMMMING. DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T STOP." And while she was still there I rolled us over, filling her with my seed and slid from her to bring her back down slowly.

I sank to her mons running my tongue along her lips to her vaginal port tasting myself while slipping it in to lap the juices from her as they ran free.

She was starting to breathe normally as I brought my kisses back up her mons to her navel and on up to her breasts until I was laying on her from her crotch to her chest. As I held my weight from her, Dot gazed at me saying, "Oh, Dad. You are so good to me. I love you."

She had a slight smile on her lips as she informed me, "Hey, gramps. How will you feel about another little rug rat running around your house again?"

"It's your time again?"

"Yup."

"Nice." Was my answer.

Jasmin and Carol both spoke at the same time, "Oh, Gramps. When can I come over and do that with you?" "I think that could be addictive."

"I came over for another reason as well." Dot said.

"I wanted to let you know that Mr. Geraldo came by the house this morning to ask me if there was anything else I wanted him to put in the agreement. I had him include the cars in the insurances so if ass hole does do something stupid they are paid off as well.

"Was that OK Dad? I know you said you would take care of this but I couldn't reach you to ask if it was."

I told her, "That's fine Baby Girl. I would have included it if I had thought of it."

Sara was setting at the kitchen table when we walked in, Dot was still putting herself back together, "Hi, Aunt Sara, how you doing?"

"Not as good as you from the sounds I was hearing earlier." Chuckled Sara sweetly.

Dot fist bumped her on her way out.

Sara told JR, "And that is the way a Lady likes to leave a tryst."

"I didn't hear you complaining, Mom." Was JR's come back.

"Is that the way all your women feel when they leave your bed, Gramps?" Carol asked.

"No, no. Sometimes they are even screwier." Genny said from the door.

She was getting undressed as she spoke.

"And just how do you know that?" Jasmin wanted to know.

"I left here truly wobbly legged yesterday and I had all night to recover." Genny told her.

Sara look at me saying, "Bro, you are one randy old bastard, ain't you."

They all giggled over that one.

Genny said, "Pops, do you mind if I have a party next week?"

I looked at her and asked, "Now why would I care if you have a party?"

"I want to use your backyard and grill." Genny went on, "You see, Jack had planned a get together of all the employees for the Fourth. This is the only place I know of that is big enough to handle the crowd.

"I got a call from Jarlene asking if it was still planned.

"I can't just unplan his work. You know what I mean don't you, Dad?"

The look on Sara's face when the "Dad" comment finally sank in was priceless.

"Wait, wait, what do you mean "Dad", Genny?"

"Well it turns out that gramps is actually my dad." Genny inform them.

"But Dot is your Mom. I know I was in the delivery room." Sara said.

"yes, she is."

"Al, just how many of these kids are actually yours?" Sara asked me.

"Well, let's see. Dot and hers, Karl and all but Kaillie, and soon to be Genny's. Dot's next, Maybe yours. And Carols." I laughed. "Jasmin, how would you like to have one of mine?"

Carol and Jasmin were both speaking and it came out, "If you do to me what you did to Dot, hell yes." "Oh, in a heartbeat, if you promise to make me all weak like Aunt Dot."

"Ok.

"Genny, have you been to the plant since the crash?"

She shook her head, "I get reports from Frank once a week but I don't understand half of them.

"Jarlene tried to explain some of the stuff to me but it was way over my head.

"JR? Didn't you go to school for data input and program design?" Genny asked.

"Sure did." He answered. "A total of six years."

I observed his stance change. "Would you do me a favor?" She asked.

"What do you want me to do, Sis?, Aunt?, Cousin?. What do I call you?"

"Genny will do. If I brought you to the plant as a consultant, could you see if everything is running the way it is supposed to.? I don't know why but I have a feeling something ain't kosher in Dodge."

"Sure. When do we do this?" was his response.

Genny said, "Well, I was thinking since the plant is to be closed over the Fourth week you could maybe do your 'HOODOO' thing."

"No problem my sweet Sister, Aunt, Cousin Genny," winking at her.

Carol stood behind me and stood up on her tiptoes and whispered, "Gramps, could we go to the bed room and you make me feel like Dot did when she left?"

"No. But I can give you your own feel good." I told her.

While they were getting things straight Carol and I moved to the bedroom.

I moved to her as she started to climb on the bed and touched her arm saying, "Carol, wait, let me do this my way. We will go take a shower together. I will do this right for you. OK?"

We went to the bathroom and I started the water. We stepped in and I began to wash her. I shampooed her hair with a gentle soothing scalp massage. After which I put Caress to her chest washing her breasts slowly while stroking her gently around her nipples without touching them. Having teased her to the point of moaning, I moved to her stomach but stopped shy of her pubs. Washing her arms and hands she began swaying. I turned her and began with her back working my way to her luscious rear. I massaged her back muscles with a light sensual touch using my fingertips and nails.

As I finished this I turned her back to me and moved down to begin washing her legs and feet. She put her hand on my head to maintain her balance while she lifted her foot. I finished her legs and slowly began soaping her pubic hair making sure to rinse it completely. By this time, she was wound tighter than a fiddle string.

I stepped us out of the shower and dried her and myself.

We moved back to the bed and I started my seduction. I stroked, licked and kissed the inside of her arms and moved to her hands and fingers stroking them each, slowly moving to her wrists and forearms following each stroke with kisses. I finished the first arm and hand and repeated it to the other. I moved to her chest kissing and licking her from her ribs to her underarms and outer parts of her breasts.

I did this to both before going to the other and starting over on it. I licked and suckled her nipples, causing them to stand up rigged, the areola puckered. Her skin was goose bumped and she was shivering slightly.

I licked and kissed my way across her stomach and went to her very sexy bush of light brown hair, pulling it with my teeth and lips licking through the slit to just before reaching her clit. I licked back down and past her heavenly spot to tickle her taint and then on to her anal rim.

She was throwing her head back and forth until I licked back to her clit. I touched her there and she went into orbit. Screaming out in orgasm.

I brought her back down slowly so she wouldn't crash. When she had regained her breath, I slid up her body to kiss her slowly, pulling back from her when she started to go faster and further than I wanted for her to at that time.

I placed my manhood at the entrance to her portal to heaven. Ever so slowly I put more and more pressure until I slipped past the opening.

I stopped there letting her get used to the size of me. I began to slip a little in than back out.

I moved a little deeper until I felt the barrier of her maiden head. "Carol, this will sting some at first. If it is too much I will stop and wait for you. OK?"

She nodded and raised her hips to me. I punched in quickly, breaking it. She hissed pushing her head into the pillow. I stopped and waited for her to get ready. I moved a little bit further and as I pulled back she put her legs around my hips pulling me back in until I was balls deep and she was having one mini orgasms after another.

I began to slide in and out slowly to start and began to pick up speed to bring her back up. As she got close I reached down and flicked her clit two or three times with my finger and she just totally exploded.

As she blew I kissed her deeply so she wouldn't be waking the people two towns over.

As I deposited my seed deep in her vaginal cavity I grunted and sighed into her mouth. I stayed in her until I has softened and slid out on its own.

I rolled to her side and took her into my arms and cradled her head on my shoulder. It didn't take more than a minute for her to be sleeping.

I looked to the door and saw that the whole famdamly was there.

Sara and Genny were grinning and all the rest were staring wide eyed.

"Did we disturb anyone?" I asked softly.

Genny said, "Well Dad, I'm not real sure but I don't think the people in Bumfuck, Egypt heard her. You going to try for that next?"

"Why don't y'all go on out and get supper started. We'll be out as soon as Carol is able." I told them.

I must have drifted because the next thing I knew, Carol was kissing me softly and whispering in my ear, "Hey, Gramps, You alive in there?"

I opened an eye and said, "I think so. Woman you definitely wore me out.

"How are you feeling?"

"WOW, AND WOW, again.That was super. I don't know if I could ever survive anything like that more than, say, fifty or sixty times a day." And slapped my chest.

"Do you think you will be able to get to the kitchen?" I asked her.

"If I get some support on the way. I don't think I want to trust my legs right now. They feel a little rubbery."

I got up and helped her from the bed. My legs felt a bit weak, too. We entered the kitchen to cheers and hoorays.

Sara came to Carol and, giving her a big hug, asked, "Is my calculations right or is this right in the middle of your window? You do know that if it is you are probably six kinds of preggers now. Don't you?"

Carol looked at her mother and said, "You know Mom, I don't think I would complain if I am."

After eating, Carol and I went back to bed. I don't know who but someone had changed the sheets for us. I took Carol to the showers again and I gave her another sweet shower.

We went to bed and I cradled her in my arms again. I felt her tears on my chest and asked her, "Baby Girl, what's the matter? Are you having second thoughts about what we did? You do know that I would never do anything to cause you pain, don't you?"

She placed a finger to my lips and shushed me saying, "I just don't know how I will ever find another that will take the time to satisfy me like you did today. I love you Uncle Al. I love you more now than I ever did before."

"Oh, well, in that case, I guess you'll just have to keep coming back here then, won't you?"

"I guess I will, won't I?" she mumbled just as she slipped into sleep.

Things had settled into a sort of routine over the next month or so. JR had looked at the records at the plant and found some discrepancies. Frank was called in and Geraldo, Genny, Dot, JR and I were there when he entered the office.

"Morning all. I hear you have called a meeting of managers this morning.

"Is there a problem? You're not selling or anything are you?" He asked.

Geraldo told him, "Mr. Jacoby. Please have a seat." Frank sat.

"It has come to the attention of the people here that a few things are not as they should be according to the records.

"JR went through the files of the last six weeks and he found some shortages being billed as complete.

"Do you know about this?"

Frank had a stunned look and answered, "I have had a feeling that the plant manager has been reporting incorrect info lately." Looking at JR asking, "Where are these shortages at, JR?

"I think I know but if you could corroborate it I will know for sure. If that ass has done as I think he will be standing tall before the day is over."

Genny stood and led the way to the conference table where the hard copy was laid out.

Genny told Frank, "Please Frank, have a seat. I am going to need your help with this.

"You see, JR found that the people involved in this are all going to be in this room in about a half hour. It includes almost the whole middle management. Floor managers, Foremen, Lead men, Controllers, and even a couple of floor men.

"What I need from you is to read through the papers in front of you and back me up when I start and as I finish.

"Do you have a problem with that?"

Frank read quickly but thoroughly and when he finished he was shaking his head saying, "Mrs. Carlson, if I was my boss I'd be telling me to hit the bricks. The incompetence of the supervisor missing this is unconscionable. I'm surprised you would trust me with the company after reading this."

"Well Frank, I do trust you with this. Since Ted trusted you I am inclined to as well." Was her answer.

At precisely 9:30 I opened the door and told the assembly to come in.

Genny stood up and told everyone, "Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated. I am only saying what I have to say, once. After this is over there will be an appointment sheet passed out. I advise you to show up for your appointment at the time listed.

"Mr. Jacoby will be handling the interviews in my stead and any decisions he makes will be final.

"It has come to my attention that there are certain persons that have been stealing from this company since Ted passed. I am saying that the majority of you are involved to some degree.

"I will not allow this company to go under because Ted ios no longer here. I have IT personnel that can and has found discrepancies in the supply and deliveries records.

"If you are involved, I would suggest you find a good lawyer."

She sat back down and JR stood, "I have proof that the two most involved are Larry Fitzgibbons and Janie Harland. Please stands and move to the door. There are some police there to take you in custody now. Thank you.

"Mike and Cindy James? Ah there you are please come forward. Have a seat here. The rest of you, except for Mari and Sandy, you are on admin leave as of now."

He looked at Frank saying, "Mr. Jacoby, please mark the time as 0958. Thank you.

"I have Mr. Geraldo here to log your complaints and advise you whether you will be investigated further.

Except for the persons I named you are dismissed. Please return to your spaces and secure them on your way off premises. There are security personnel to escort you from the property.

"Mari, as head of HR, you are tasked with hiring qualified replacements. Is there anything you need to accomplish this in a timely manner?"

She was setting there stunned. Nodding her head, she said, "Sir, I don't know who you are and why this was done but it's about time. I have watched this plant go from high output to next to none in the last six months. As for needing help I have a goods staff and I should be good.

"If I need more I will inform Mr. Jacoby."

"Ok everyone that pretty well concludes this meeting." Genny told us.

"Frank, I'd like to see you for a minute before you get on with this mess." As she moved to the door.

Genny, Frank and I went to Frank's office. Cindy followed us in and laid the folder with the info on his desk and left.

Genny told Frank, "I am promoting you to plant manager and vice president of production.

"I know it is asking a lot but I need someone I can trust and you are it. Can you do this for me?"

Frank was setting there with a 'deer in the head lights' look.

"Come on Frank say something." I said.

He simply picked up the PA mike and announced, "Attention all personnel. The owner, Mrs. Carlson, Has an announcement."

Genny took the mike and said, "As of now Mr. Frank Jacoby is the plant manager and vice president of production. Congratulations, Frank."

Handing the mike back she told him, "Give all nonessential personnel the rest of this week off with straight pay. Is that alright with you"

Frank nodded and made the announcement.

As we left the yard Genny laid her head on my shoulder and said, "Oh, God, Dad. If I ever have to go through that shit again it will be way to soon."

I tapped the driver and told him, "Take us to the Breakfast Bar, Smitty."

It was nearing six by the time we got home. We walked in to a house full of naked people. A make shift bar had been set up in the living room. Carol came up to us and handed us a drink.

"JR told us what happened at the plant. That must have been a trip." She said.

Genny said, "Yeah, to hell."

I went to the bedroom and started to get undressed. Jasmin had followed me in and she swatted my hands saying, "Uncle Al, let me do that. I need to talk with you. Can we stay here for a minute?"

"Sure, Baby Girl. What's the matter?" I answered.

"I want to know what it's like to make love with the one you love but I want to wait for my husband. Do you know what I mean?"

I nodded and let her talk.

"Patrick has been pressuring me to give it up to him but I don't think he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I have been hearing little things around that he is saying we have been fucking since the first date.

"He spread that I am starting to want him to do all kinds of things with him that I wouldn't do with anyone, willingly.

"What can I do?"

I handed her, her phone and told her, "Call him and tell him to meet you at the Burger Barn at ten tonight. You have a surprise for him."

She did and we got dressed again and left to take care of the asshole. As we headed out Sara asked us, "And just where are you two kids headed?"

Jasmin told her "We have a little problem to handle and won't be long."

We were setting at the counter when jerk wad walked in. He saw me with Jasmin and turned to leave. Smitty was there and asked, "Don't you have an appointment with the lady, sir?"

Patrick decided he would come on in.

"What is Pops doing here with you, bitch?" was as much as Patrick got out before Smitty tapped him a little more than lightly in the kidney. He sank to the stool beside Jasmine to relieve the pain.

Moving to the other side of him I said, "You know Patrick, for a man that is in a precarious position, you sure do have a stupid approach.

"Now as for what Pops is doing here, it is simple.

"I understand you been spreading some rumors that you are banging my Niece and she is begging you to do things no-one in their right mind would want. Is this true?"

He was shaking his head, "Why would I want to do something like that?"

"Maybe because she won't give it up to an ass like you? Do you suppose that might be a reason?" I asked.

He was starting to have a sickly look around his eyes and mouth.

I leaned to him and putting my hand on his leg just south of his tender spot, I squeezes his muscle tightly digging in painfully. "I would suggest you find everyone you know and get on every page, tweet, follow or whatever and explain that you have been spreading rumors about Jasmine because she would spread her legs for you because you are an ass hole. You won't mention her or any of the others by name and you will explain that every girl you spread a rumor about was just so much horse shit.