Hidden Acres Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight," he said as he passed her door once more. This time he could clearly hear her reply. For a moment he thought to open the door, but he changed his mind. He didn't feel like they were in a place where he could walk in on her unannounced.

In his room he lay down on the bed and tried to sort his feelings out. His dreams had been a mixture of both his mother and Dorothy. He thought he'd finally turned a page on his unnatural obsession with his mother and then Dot had pulled the rug out from under him.

This town was doing strange things to him. He thought being away from home and the close contact with his mother, that his thoughts of her would fade, but he still had them frequently. He'd seen couples who appeared to be closely related in acts of physical intimacy that were clearly inappropriate. The couple he and Kyle had encountered at the swimming hole were clearly brother and sister, but he'd seen them making love. Was there something in the water here in Hidden Acres?

He laughed, thinking of the Randy Dave cartoons he'd seen on the internet. What he'd give for a case of Spring Valley water!

Jordan's eyes darted to the door when he heard it open. He expected to see Dot standing there but his breath caught in his chest when he saw his mother.

Tracy stood there in a diaphanous pink chemise that hugged her compact, yet curvy body. Her soft blond hair was curled and bounced at her shoulders. In the light of his lamp he could make out her nipples and the sparse hair between her legs.

"Mom!" he whispered loudly. "What the hell are you doing here?" He scrambled to a sitting position as she stepped towards his bed. "My god," he said in amazement.

"Shh, I need to talk to you."

Jordan nodded dumbly, still in shock that his mother was in his room and dressed like she had just stepped out of his fantasies. She sat in front of him and he could smell the perfume she wore and he breathed it in deeply. He knew that for the rest of his life anytime he caught the scent again he'd remember this moment.

"Baby," Tracy said gently, "I need to explain some things to you.. She moved to sit behind him and pulled him close to her body, stroking his hair as she began to speak.

"I know the feelings you have been having towards me. I've known all along, since the first time you looked at me and got hard, through all the times you took my underwear from the laundry room and used them to please yourself."

Jordan started to object, but she shushed him. "It's okay, there's no need to explain, mommy understands. I wasn't mad when it happened, but it caused me some problems. When you wanted to come to school here in Logan, I jumped at the chance to have you stay with Dot, hoping for some time to sort out some things.

"You see, Dot and I are both members of what is called the Jocaline Order. It's a special group of women who follow a set of guidelines and rules that tell us how to treat our families. Only that we both fell away from the practices we were taught. Your father never knew about the vows I had made to the order, or to the ones I made to Dot."

Tracy took a deep breath to gather her courage. Even though she was certain that her son wouldn't reject her physically, she was afraid he might misinterpret her meaning. She hoped that he'd be compassionate and understanding.

"I love your father very much, never think for a moment that I don't. I'm hoping that he will be understanding and won't judge me, because what I'm telling you now I've never told him, but I must. I have to come clean with him as well and that frightens me a little.

"But that's tomorrow's worry, tonight I'm here to teach you."

Jordan looked up at his mother. The words she had spoken to him had filled him with anticipation and wonder. "What is this Jocaline Order?"

"It comes from the old world. It's named for Jocasta. Do you know who that is?" Jordan shook his head. "Do you know who Oedipus is?"

Jordan had heard that name before. "He was the guy who killed his father and married his mother, right?"

"Yes," Tracy confirmed, "but he didn't know who they were at the time. The story goes on that Jocasta killed herself in despair over what she had done, but the Order says that is the moralists revising history. They believed that Jocasta was killed because she truly loved being his wife, despite her son having killed her husband. When the people found out they were mother and son they put her to the stake and burned her. Our first lesson in the Order is secrecy. What happens here tonight is special, sacred. Do you understand?"

"What is going to happen tonight?" Jordan asked, his heart racing in excitement from the story she had told him.

"I am going to give you your initiation into adulthood. I'm going to teach you to make love to a woman."

"You can't be serious," Jordan whispered. He was in shock hearing his mother offer her body to him. In all of his dreams he could never have imagined it this way.

"I am, but I'm also going to teach you how to love and respect your wife, whoever she may be one day."

"But I want you mom!" Jordan insisted.

"From what I hear you confessed your love to Dot not long ago," she gently chided him.

Jordan felt his heart sink into the pit of his stomach. Dropping his eyes, he wrung his hands in shame. "I thought I couldn't have you, mom. I thought Dot was trying to soften the blow and make me realize I could never be with you."

"Our relationship is going to change tonight, but it may not be exactly as you wished for. I can't keep you for myself and stop you from having a full life with marriage and children of your own. Remember that I said I still loved your father? What would you do, kill him like Oedipus did his own father?"

"I guess I hadn't thought it that far out," he admitted sheepishly.

"I know. That's part of why I'm here. There are a lot of things that can get clouded when all you can think of is sex."

"What now?" Jordan asked, looking up at her beautiful face. Her skin was smooth and soft, like an angel's. The love in her eyes made him feel warm inside, as it always had.

Tracy gave him her answer as she leaned down and kissed him gently. He felt the warmth of her lips against his own and his eyes closed dreamily. Reaching up, he took hold of her face and caressed her tenderly, his fingers sliding through her silky hair.

Jordan shifted so that he was sitting up more comfortably. He reached for his mother's breast but she stopped him and took his hand to her leg. She guided his touch over her smooth thigh and then brought it up over the lingerie. Up, up her body, she let him caress her until at last she pressed his hand over her breast. He let out a sigh as he felt his mother's boobs for the first time. They filled his hand and he squeezed them to gauge their heft. Remembering what Dot liked, he gave his mother's tit a hard pinch.

"Ouch!" Tracy exclaimed, breaking the kiss and pushing his hand away. "What the hell was that?"

"I'm sorry!" Jordan sputtered. "I just thought you might like that. Dot does."

"Well lesson number 1, never assume that because one woman likes something, we all do. Lesson number 2, unless you know that the woman you are with wants it, never talk about another woman you've been with."

"Sorry," Jordan said, embarrassed. He realized that his mother did have stuff to teach him. With an apologetic smile, he waited for her to begin again.

"That's better," she said softly. "Now, gentle, darling. I'll let you know when you can be a bit rougher."

Jordan resumed kissing his mother. Once more she guided his hand over her body. Tracy lifted her arm high in the air and moved his hand to her armpit. He thought it was odd, but as he pressed his fingers into the soft flesh his mother moaned deep into his mouth. He never would have thought that part of a woman's body could bring her excitement.

"Kiss me there," she breathed into his ear.

Jordan complied with her wish, turning her so that he could press his lips into the crease of her arm. A part of him hesitated, expecting it to be dirty, but his mother was freshly showered and this skin tasted the same as the rest of her. Pushing his tongue into her skin deeply, he drew moans of pleasure from her.

Tracy turned and moved his mouth so that it was on her neck and then her ears. Jordan felt like his mother was giving him a guided tour of her body, showing him the places she liked to be kissed and fondled. Her moans were becoming louder and higher pitched as her excitement grew.

"That's it baby," she cooed. "Listen to your lady and she will show you what she likes. If she doesn't know, you will have to explore on your own. Always let her be your guide. Oh baby, you are making mommy so wet. Keep going!"

Jordan's cock was rigid with arousal, but he was too preoccupied with giving his mother joy. He knew that in time his turn would come. His mother was a generous, thoughtful woman, there was no reason to believe that she'd be any different in bed.

Tracy pushed him down until his lips peppered her thighs with kisses. Pulling her leg up, she pushed her foot into his groin, rubbing his erection with the sole of her foot. Then she lifted her foot up so that it hovered near his mouth. Jordan took hold of her and then brought his lips to the top of her foot. Her sighs encouraged him and he kissed her flesh wetly.

Jordan had wondered about foot worship and after the surprising effects of kissing her armpit had, he was open to trying more things. Opening his mouth, he sucked her big toe into his mouth. He expected it to be rough and calloused, but it was smooth and soft. While it brought him no gratification to suck on her digit, the look in his mother's eyes and the way her body writhed in pleasure made it worthwhile.

"Oh sweet baby," his mother moaned. "You are amazing. God, I couldn't have wished for more from a son."

Hearing his mother's praise filled Jordan with confidence and pride. His cock swelled in his boxers, aching for release. He continued his oral ministrations on his mother's feet, sucking each little piggy tenderly and sliding his tongue in between them. It felt similar to kissing his mother's armpit, not something that was particularly arousing for him, but it wasn't unpleasant, and she enjoyed it so much it was exciting as hell!

Tracy pulled her foot from his grip and looked at him with heavy lidded eyes. She crawled towards him and pulled his mouth to hers, her tongue diving in to taste her son. Moaning, she sent her shivers through his body. Jordan sighed as she took hold of him, her fingers wrapping around his thick tool. He could feel the smile as she took his measure.

With a dreamy look on his mother's face, she pulled at his boxers and Jordan helped kick them off. Now she gazed down at his gift and stroked it firmly.

"So hard," his mother whispered, "so big and thick."

Jordan beamed at his mother's praise. He felt himself grow even harder under her lustful gaze and expert manipulations.

"Dot told me about the fun you guys had," she said with a cheeky smile. "I must say, I was a bit jealous, even though I was the one who asked her to help."

"She told you?" Jordan asked in surprise.

"Of course, we're sisters. Or maybe more like wives. The names seemed to have changed in twenty odd years."

"Sister wives?"

"Maybe," Tracy said with a laugh. "Though that sounds more like a polygamist thing. Maybe that is right considering..."

"Considering what?"

"Later, right now I think it's time," she said, placing a finger to his lips.

His mother pushed him to a lying position on the bed. His chest heaved as she lifted one leg and straddled his torso. Her hand continued to tug at his cock, feeling his hardness, teasing him to keep him at the ready. Jordan watched as his mother brushed the head of his penis through the fine pubic hairs between her legs.

"Are you ready baby?" she asked, her voice almost pleading. "You see how ready mommy is for you?" She dragged the head of his cock across her lips, when it popped free the tip was slick with her wetness. Pushing his shaft back, she lined him up with her entrance and then she began to slide down onto him.

Jordan let out a guttural moan as his mother took him into her. He grabbed her hips as she touched her neck and then let her hands drift down to squeeze her mounds. Watching his mother grope herself, her head thrown back in ecstasy as she swallowed his sword with her snatch was the most erotic and beautiful thing he'd ever see in his life. Her lip biting moan was music to his ears.

Once she'd taken all of him, she began to rock back and forth, using him to touch and stir all of the sexy places inside of her. He could feel her molten core, the heat of her pussy was beyond his imagination. And she was incredibly wet! Already he could feel it leaking out of her and onto him, dripping down over his balls.

"Gonna cum," she announced with a whimper and then her eyes shut. For the first time Jordan watched his mother experience an orgasm. Her eyes clenched tightly shut and she held onto his chest, her fingernails digging into his skin as her pussy flexed around his shaft. He felt wet warmth wash over his sheathed sword, adding another wave to the flood that was drenching him.

"Mom," Jordan warned weakly.

His mother understood and she began to fuck him. She slammed down on his cock over and over again, forcing Jordan's eyes to roll back in his head as his mother pushed him to his first orgasm inside of a woman's vagina. That he was losing his virginity to his mother was the hottest thing he could imagine. He'd never imagined his mother coming to him to teach him about love making, but it was so much sexier than any of the scenarios his one track mind had come up with.

"Oh that's it baby," she urged him. He could feel his cock growing harder inside of her. "Give it to me, baby. Give mommy your cum. Give it to me baby!"

Jordan couldn't hold out any longer and felt a surge race through his body. His mother's silken pussy milked him and his cock obliged by shooting a flood of cum into her. He gasped for air and then held his breath as the next shot rocketed out of him. He felt her body spasm around his shaft, urging him to drain himself inside of her.

When he had given all that he had, his mother looked down at him with a sleepy, happy look on her face. She continued to rock back and forth, encouraging his cock to remain hard inside of her.

"God, it felt like you were massaging me with your-" he stopped short.

"Pussy? Cunt? Love tunnel?" she laughed at his shyness. "You can say those words, just don't be cruel. Never say it like you want it to hurt her with your words. And yes, it is like a massage. A woman's body is reacting on the instinct to procreate. The pussy is designed to make a cock feel as good as it can, all in the drive to reproduce. That's what happens when you take your time and make sure the woman in your bed is ready for sex, instead of just getting hard and jamming it in."

Jordan heard her words, but he was much more interested in the way she was riding him. He wondered what other ways he would make love to his mother. She didn't seem to be in any hurry to be done and he knew he could go again.

"You can come in now," Tracy said loudly.

Jordan turned his head and watched in disbelief as Dot walked in. She wore a loose baby doll nighty that hung loosely off of her mammoth chest. His cock twitched at the sight of her and his mother shot him a naughty look.

"Oh, he approves," his mother giggled. "I felt it!"

"What's going on?" Jordan asked.

"Well, do you remember that I said I had vows?" Tracy asked. "One of them to Dot?" Jordan nodded. "Well, Dorothy and I took a vow of binding to one another, many years ago before I even met your father. Well part of that vow was that I would hold no one higher than her and she to me. As your mother, it was my right to be your first woman, but as Dot's," she paused, searching for the right word, "sister wife? I think that will work for now, as her sister/wife, I am obliged to share with her. You can think of her as a second mother, if that suits you."

Jordan's cock grew back to full hardness as the words came out of his mother's mouth. Two mothers? Two incredibly sexy, hot as hell mothers? Jordan didn't know what lottery he'd won, but he wasn't going to question the best fortune any horny eighteen year old could ask for!

"Come over here baby," Tracy said to Dot as she freed herself from Jordan's body. His hard cock popped out of her with a wet squish and then slapped against his belly. Tracy lay back against the headboard, her legs bent at the knees. She slipped her fingers down to her slippery pussy lips and played with herself as Dot climbed onto the bed.

Jordan watched mesmerized as Dorothy lowered her pretty face between his mother's thighs and lapped at her swollen cunt. Tracy's face relaxed as she enjoyed the feeling of her pussy being licked. This was so much better than any lesbian porn he'd ever seen on the internet. A front row seat to two women who truly cared for each other, had been through so much in their lives only to return to the one whom they had originally pledged their love.

"Don't tell me you're shy now," Dorothy said, looking back at Jordan. She wiggled her tan lined bottom at him invitingly. "Come give mommy some loving."

Jordan snapped out of his reverie and sat up on his knees. He scooted around behind Dorothy and gazed down upon her gorgeous body. His eyes drifted over her back, the shallow valley of her spine leading down to the dimples on her lower back, just above the place where her round ass took over. She arched her back, pushing her face down and rotating her hips so that her puffy lips were presented to his lustful gaze.

Jordan cupped her vulva, teasing her lips with his fingers. Sliding one into her, he marvelled at the slick wetness of her. Dot was just as wet as his mother had been! Dorothy moaned into Tracy's pussy as she pushed her tongue deeply into the other's body.

Jordan removed his fingers and licked them clean. He let out a 'mmm', loving the taste of her quim. His cock throbbed and he couldn't wait any longer. Lodging the head of his shaft into her opening, he began to push into her slowly. Gauging her reaction and making sure she was wet enough, he made short strokes until he was half way in. Dot pushed back suddenly and swallowed him all at once.

"Oh fuck," Jordan moaned. He was buried completely inside of Dorothy, her pussy felt like a velvet lined vise.

"Come on," Dorothy whined. "I haven't been waiting as long as your mom, but she didn't know what she was missing. I did! Fuck me, sonny!"

Jordan was more than happy to comply! He began fucking her steadily, the sound of their skin slapping against one another growing louder. He looked up at his mother's face, her intense gaze boring into him. She nodded at him, encouraging him to fuck Dot harder.

"She's not delicate, baby," Tracy uged. "Fuck her hard. That's the way she likes it."

Jordan went into overdrive then. He was driving his cock into her as hard as he could manage now. The sight of her round ass jiggling caused her puckered anus to wink at him. Jordan slid his hand across her cheek and then up her back. Moving his hand down, he brushed her backdoor with his thumb, drawing from her a delicious moan.

"You like that, mom?" Jordan asked, testing out the name. She nodded and she pushed back with another sexy wiggle. He pressed his thumb into her and she gave out a delighted groan.

"Oh she likes that," Jordan sighed, feeling her pussy contract around his cock.

Tracy let out a squeal as she came and then she pushed the pair of them back. Jordan pulled out of Dorothy and looked at the gaping hole where his cock had been. Dorothy flipped onto her back and his mother came to his side. She kissed him wetly, her tongue tracing his lips and teeth. Reaching down, she took hold of his ramrod and sighed as she felt his slippery shaft.