Hidden Acres Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did it happen?" Tracy studied Dot eagerly as they walked.

"I was thinking about what Minister Black had told us and what we'd talked about yesterday. What you asked about if fathers teach their daughters stuck in my head. I had so many naughty fantasies as I laid in my bed and my kitty got so wet. I just had to stroke it and then I touched my little button and then I was going off like fireworks!"

It was Thursday and they found Minster Black in his office once more. He seemed pleased to see them, if a bit reserved.

"Hello ladies," he greeted them with his 'preachers' voice. "I think I'd like you to tackle the Sunday school rooms, if you don't mind."

"Sure," Dot said, unslinging her backpack from her shoulder and taking a seat. "First, I have some more questions."

Minister Black considered for a moment and then he took his seat. Tracy quickly sat next to her friend. "What did you want to know?"

"Do the fathers teach the daughters, like the mothers teach the sons?" Dot blurted out.

MInister Black leaned back and covered his mouth with his hand, looking at Dot first and then Tracy. "Look, I thought I made it clear that I can't talk about that anymore."

"I think you might be in too much trouble already, minister," Dot said, standing up and placing her palms on the cool wood of his desk. She leaned over and she watched his eyes dart to her chest. 'Tracy was right,' she thought. 'He's just a man.' The words, 'he's a man' echoed in her mind.

"Just answer my question," Dot said, breaking the silence. "And we'll go do our penance. Promise."

"You must understand," the minister began. "This is not church doctrine. This is something that grew up out of some remote places in Europe that was brought over by immigrants. This is not me telling you to do certain things. Agreed?"

Dot nodded and then the minister looked to Tracy for her acceptance. When she nodded he began to speak.

"Yes, fathers would initiate their daughters as the mothers did for their sons."

Dot's face flushed with excitement and she turned to her friend. Tracy's eyes were just as wide in surprise and delight. "Thank you minister," Dot said breathlessly and she grabbed her bag and Tracy's hand and they raced out.

They worked quickly, vacuuming and emptying trash. Each time they came near one another they would giggle and squeal. They were more excited than teenage boys finding an old Playboy magazine.

That night Dorothy knew what she was after as she lay in her bed, her soft thighs spread widely and her naked breasts aching. She dreamed of the father daughter dance again, but this time instead of swaying to music, the fathers were all fucking their girls. The girls were moaning as they were penetrated and filled with sperm. Dot stroked her kitten until she felt that glorious tingling deep inside of her body. Every muscle clenched as she held on for dear life, chasing that rocket higher into the sky until she couldn't hold on any longer and exploded.

--

Friday afternoon the last bell rang and the two girls raced to the church. No longer was going to penance a punishment. They were discovering things about the town's dirty secret and themselves. Tracy was still mystified by Dot's daily descriptions of the fantasies she was having at night to bring herself to delicious orgasms.

When they arrived Dot raced Tracy to Mr. Black's office, but when they arrived his door was closed. There was a note taped that instructed them to clean the library. With disappointment they headed to the basement of the church and set about dusting and vacuuming.

Tracy was running the old vacuum cleaner and bumped one of the free standing bookshelves that held a number of religious and relationship counseling titles. A small, faded booklet fell to the floor. She reached down to pick it up and as she was about to set in on the shelf her eyes skimmed the title. Curiosity took hold of her and she began to examine it carefully. .

On the cover, in light blue ink was a line drawing of a man holding a sword aloft, a crown of leaves placed upon his brow. A woman with flowing hair was sitting at the man's feet, her arms wrapped around one leg as she hugged his thigh. In fancy script below was the title; The tenets and precepts of The Jocaline Order.

Tracy opened the booklet and began to read through it quickly. There was a large section about the history of the order and how it's name was derived. Flipping further into the book she read through paragraphs praising the work and place of mothers in the world. With each section her heart began to race a bit more. And then she found what she had hoped for:

"A mother's place in the family is not only to provide for the nourishment of the body through food and drink, but to provide comfort with her body. Not only to her husband, but to her father if he is without his wife.

"She is to provide her sons with the knowledge and experience of how to please and treat his future wife by taking him into her bed. Mother's should guide their daughters in the same way, offering their husband as their first if he is a good and gentle man.

"As a sisterhood, it is of primary importance that each woman supports and provides for her fellow sisters in all ways they may need. This can include stepping in for one who is unable to perform her duties for her family. The prohibitions in the Old Testament do not apply to women and sister's are encouraged to provide comfort for one another when appropriate."

Tracy's pulse raced as she read the words. Here was the guide on 'The Hidden Acres way'. Her mind spun as the words floated in her mind. She walked numbly, looking for Dot.

"Are you okay?" Dorothy's voice appeared unexpectedly in front of Tracy. She held out the tract and Dot took it, looking at it carefully. "What is this?"

Tracy flipped to the page where she had read prior. Dot's eyes grew wide as she absorbed the words. "Holy shit," she whispered. Tracy smacked her arm, they were in church after all.

"Minister Black meant for us to find this," Tracy guessed. Dot smiled and agreed.

The booklet was stuffed into Dot's backpack and they raced through their chores. They didn't want Minister Black to report back that Dot hadn't done her duty diligently, though she guessed at this point they could have blown it all off and the man wouldn't have anything but praise for Dorothy. When they were finished they made their way to Tracy's house and locked themselves in her bedroom.

They read through the booklet three times, wondering at references to rituals that were mentioned, but not described. Dot was caught up in the romanticism of it all and began to imagine herself as a member of this ancient order. Could she be the bringer of comfort to the men in her family? Would her father accept her into his bed if she saw his need? Could he accept her as his lover? The word 'lover' slithered in her mind deliciously. The taboo nature of it set her body to tingling and she felt herself growing damp.

With a screech, her thoughts came to a crashing halt. Her mother would never allow her father to initiate her as the booklet described. Gayle was uptight and judgemental. She already made it plain that she thought Dorothy was cursed, her body bringing temptation to otherwise righteous men.

"What do you think this part means?" Tracy asked, pointing to the section about sister's providing comfort to one another. She bit her lip and played with her hair nervously.

"Ooh, I saw that too!" Dot's eyes flashed as she looked at the book and then turned to Tracy. "You said we were sisters, right?"

Tracy's heart raced as Dot rolled her onto her back, her friend's face looming large as she leaned close. She looked up at her pretty friend. She'd known Dorothy for years and had struggled being the 'cute' friend while the boys swooned over Dot's voluptuous figure. Tracy felt invisible when she was with Dot and boys were around.

But now, looking up into Dot's eyes, to see her gazing down at her with such intensity, Tracy felt like Dot only had eyes for her, that she was the only person in the world. Flooded with emotions, she waited breathlessly for Dorothy to do whatever she was going to do. Tracy didn't care what it was, she was onboard for anything at this point.

Tracy's eyes fluttered closed as Dot lowered her face and pressed her lips to her own. The softness of the kiss was so so different from anything she'd felt with a boy, it was like being kissed for the very first time all over again. It only lasted a couple of seconds and as soon as Dot pulled back, Tracy felt a pang of withdrawal. One kiss wasn't certainly not enough for her!

"Holy crap," Dot sighed dreamily, "why didn't we do that before?"

Tracy had a sudden urge and before she could think about it clearly, she reached out and grabbed Dot's breast. Her friend was much larger in the boob department than she was and she'd wanted to feel them. Dot closed her eyes and her mouth fell open silently. Tracy could feel her hardened nipple when she pressed her thumb into her peak.

"Better than Stewart?" Tracy asked, giggling.

"Well, considering you don't have to worry about my mom catching us, I'd say yes!"

"I wish you could stay over," Tracy said.

"Stupid grounding. I swear my mother never fails to screw me over." Dot looked at the clock and realized she needed to head home. "I'll see you at church."

Dot got off the bed and grabbed her bag. As she pulled her hair around and turned to say goodbye, Tracy was right next to her. This time it was Tracy leaning in for a kiss. Tracy loved the softness of her friend's lips and the smell of her skin. Why hadn't she ever noticed that before?

With a quirky smile, Dot said goodbye and left. Tracy fell back on her bed, wondering what was happening to her. 'Am I gay?' she asked silently. She knew for a fact that she was still definitely interested in boys. The thought of Jake Hansen gave her frissons. She tried picturing herself kissing other girls, but not a single one held any spark for her. Maybe it was just Dot. Maybe the fact that they were so close and thought of each other as sisters made the difference.

That night her dreams were haunted with visions of Dorothy. She tossed and turned as she chased after her friend, but Dot kept being pulled away and ran off with boys. The echoes of Dot's laughter mocking Tracy as she lost sight of them.

--

On Sunday Tracy found Dot at church, working in the nursery. The dress she wore should have been modest, but Dot had undone some of the buttons on the puritanical collar and let the girls have some air to breathe. Tracy noticed that old Mrs.Givens was giving Dot a dark look when her friend wasn't looking. Seems jealousy between women knew no age limits.

After services Tracy hovered near Dorothy and looked about, as a group of young adults chatted around them. As she turned her head, she caught sight of the minister, who was shaking hands and patting shoulders as people left the building. More than once she caught him look over at Dorothy. Tracy thought she detected a longing look in his eyes and for some reason it stung. Could it be that she was reading the minister's lust for her friend?

When Dot was finally pulled away by her mother, Tracy felt an emptiness that she couldn't explain. She'd never had any issues of being separated from Dot before, what had changed to make her feel this way now?

On Monday Tracy felt a strange relief as soon as she saw Dot and her friend smiled at her. At the end of the day they strolled lazily to the church. Tracy felt a giddiness as they walked, like she was on a date. It was a curious feeling and she couldn't understand it, even though it was pleasant.

Minister Black sat them down in the office and Tracy found herself becoming annoyed at the way he was looking at Dot. She wasn't paying attention to the conversation the two of them were having and when it was time to go do the chores, she felt relieved.

As soon as they were alone in a corridor, she pulled Dot to her and kissed her. Tracy had done it impulsively, without thinking and suddenly felt afraid that she'd made a mistake. When Dot pulled back, she could see the delight in her eyes. Relief washed over Tracy and she felt her annoyance fade away.

Once more they made hasty work of the task list. Tracy found excuses to bump into Dot and even found herself playing with her hair whenever she looked at her. There was a palpable excitement and she was drunk on it.

Afterwards they went back to Tracy's house for the remaining free time they had. Dot rambled on about Minister Black and didn't she think he was kind of handsome. The question irritated Tracy, but she couldn't explain why.

"Maybe it's not such a good idea to get so hung up on him. He is a preacher you know. Wouldn't you feel bad if you tempted him into something and he lost his calling?" Tracy had snapped.

Dot stared at her with an incredulous look.

"Sorry," Dot apologized, unaware that her friend was so sensitive.

Tracy felt panicked when Dot began to gather her stuff. "I'm sorry!" she blurted out. "I didn't mean to make you mad."

"It's no big deal, Trace. It's time for me to head home."

A sadness fell over Tracy as her friend walked out of her bedroom. She followed Dot to the front door and bid her goodbye, watching her as she walked home alone. Depressed, Tracy went back to her room.

"What's up with Tracy?" she heard her father ask after dinner. She'd been quiet and withdrawn throughout the meal.

"I think she has a crush on a boy," her mother had answered.

The next day Tracy apologized to Dot again over her outburst, but Dot seemed to have forgotten it.

"No chores at church today or tomorrow," Dot announced.

"Does that mean you are free?"

"No, I still have them at home," Dot said sullenly. "And Minister Black called my mom, so now I'm expected home right after school."

"Well you are off restriction on Saturday, right? We should go grab a movie."

"I'd love that!" Dot's enthusiasm filled Tracy with joy.

The next two days passed agonizingly slow for Tracy. She longed to be near Dot at every opportunity, but they could only spend passing periods and lunch together. At the end of the day she would hug Dot extra tightly and then head home sullen and depressed.

On Thursday the pair headed to the church after school.

"Two days left of this torture," Tracy remarked.

"Oh it hasn't been all bad," Dot said slyly. "I've gotten to spend lots of time with you."

"Yeah," Tracy replied, unable to hide her smile. "I've liked that a lot."

When they arrived at the church, Dot went directly to the nursery. When Tracy gestured towards Minister Black's office, she waved it off and drug Tracy along. Inside the room it smelled of baby powder and formula. "Makes you want to have babies," Mrs. Greenleaf joked one Sunday, Tracy recalled.

The lights were off and only a sliver of sun shone through a high window. Tracy turned around and suddenly found herself face to face with Dorothy. Before she could think, she was being kissed and pushed back into the wall. Tracy let out a muffled gasp when Dorothy's tongue slipped past her lips and they were french kissing. A part of her was initially frightened, fear of what people might say, but it quickly evaporated and she realized she didn't care.

Dorothy made out with her for a long while. Her hands were all over Tracy's body, from her hips to her backside, down to her tummy and then up to her breasts. Tracy broke the kiss to let out a full bodied sigh as her friend felt her breasts, her gentle touch awakening a million nerve endings in her soft, tender flesh. Goosebumps raced down Tracy's arms and she could feel the wetness between her legs.

"I love you," Tracy said spontaneously. "I've loved you for so long."

"You know I still like boys, right?" Dot said. In Tracy's mind her voice was cruel and the words stung deeply.

She pushed Dot away, thankful for the darkness so that she could let the tears fall from her eyes unseen. In one sentence Dot had dashed her hopes. She was just a placeholder, someone to fill Dot's need for physical attention. It didn't matter that it was Tracy, anyone would do.

The thought of Dot seeing her crying was unbearable to Tracy. Fumbling in the darkness, she found the door knob and tore the door open and fled. Once she was out of the building she let the dam burst and she cried until she couldn't cry anymore.

At home she snuck into the house and locked herself in her room. Her mother had knocked, but Tracy's whimpers kept her at bay. After dinner her mother brought her a plate and refused to go away until she opened the door. Dejected, Tracy unlocked her door and let her mother in.

"It'll be okay," her mother had said, trying to soothe her. "There will be other boys."

"Not like this one," Tracy sobbed.

--

Tuesday afternoon, Dot watched Tracy head home after she had told her that penance at the church had been cancelled. She pretended to head home until Tracy was out of sight and then she made a beeline for the old church. Dot felt bad that she'd lied to her friend, but Tracy had been acting a bit possessive lately and frankly she wanted some alone time with Minister Black.

The handsome minister had shown such keen interest in her, Dorothy felt alive with power when he was looking at her. She'd made boys swoon, but this was a grown man who seemed to fall under a spell when she showed him just a bit of skin and it was intoxicating. Her mother might be able to stop her from having fun with boys her own age, but she had placed in front of her an even more enticing conquest.

Dot entered the church quietly, noticing a fancy car in the lot. Normally the place was deserted, she and Tracy had seen no one but the minister the week before, so the expensive car was a bit of a mystery. Creeping along the hall to the minister's office, she knelt by the door and pressed her ear against it to listen.

"Well," the minister's muffled voice carried through the wood, "I won't condemn it, you understand, but that's about all I can do."

"That's all I'm asking," a woman said. "This has been our tradition for generations and it would be a shame to have such a trivial thing come between us. I'm sure you understand the benefits."

"Well, I can't say for sure, but in theory it sounds wonderful."

"It's even better in practice," the woman laughed.

Dot scrambled away from the door and stood up as she heard the pair moving inside the office. She imagined the woman was getting ready to leave and Dot didn't want to be seen. Heading back down the hall, she entered the foyer and hid behind a pew. Two minutes later she stared in shocked surprise as Anne Austin came into the foyer and headed out the front doors of the church.

Her mind raced as she tried to understand the meaning of the conversation she had overheard. A moment later she grasped onto a thread, "tradition for generations" rang out like a bell in the dead of night. Anne Austin was making sure the minister was not going to be rattled by rumors of her initiating her son.

"It's true then!" Dot whispered excitedly. A flash of heat raced through her body as she imagined Stewart with his mother. It filled her with a bit of jealousy as well, but that couldn't be helped. Ever since she'd learned of the Jocaline Order and The Hidden Acres Way, a part of her was angry and jealous that she'd never get to experience the initiation with her own father.

"Maybe there is another-" she said out loud. Dot stood up and moved to a window to check the parking lot. The car she'd seen earlier was gone and now she knew she was alone in the building with the minister. Turning about, she walked back to the minister's office.