Hidden Acres Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How quickly she had become the kind of girl her mother had feared. Was it something her mother knew was going to happen? Had her mother been a giant slut as a teenaged girl with a feverish cunt begging to be fucked?

Dorothy worked more of his cock into her mouth, testing her limits and pushing herself to take him fully. She gagged and pulled back a few times, but Minister Black only looked down at her with a goofy smile and dreamy eyes as she pleasured him with her mouth. Her pussy was on fire now and she couldn't wait another minute. Standing up, she leaned over his desk and pulled her skirt up. Pushing her panties down, she revealed to him the tanned globes of her derriere and gave him a whimper.

Minister Black jumped up and moved behind her, his hard cock bouncing happily as he pushed her feet apart and positioned himself between her thighs. Dot reached back and pulled her rounded cheek so that he could slip his angry spear between her lips. With a cry, she felt him drive into her, forcing her to grab the desk for support. His thighs slapped against hers as he thrust into her.

"That's it baby girl," Minister Black huffed. "That's a good girl. Take daddy's cock."

Dot swooned at his words, her vision becoming blurry as he fucked her. "Yes, daddy. Fuck me, fuck your daughter.'

His cock sliced through the honey slicked lips of her pussy, filling her completely. His hands took hold of her fleshy ass cheeks and pulled her hard against his body, slamming himself into her willing hole.

"I'm the naughty daughter of the preacher. The sluttiest girl in church and everyone thinks I'm so pure and innocent. But I'm not, am I? I'm the preacher's slutty daughter, huh?"

It was too much for Minister Black and she felt him swell inside of her. Determined to taste him straight from the source, she slipped free and fell to her knees in front of him. She stroked his cock and licked the head until she felt the sticky mana from heaven spraying her tongue.

When he finished spilling his seed, Minister Black looked down at her and gave her an unabashed smile. He shook his head in disbelief as she smiled up at him sweetly, pushing stray drops of his cum into her mouth. She cleaned up his spent cock and helped him pull up his pants.

'It's too bad Tracy isn't here,' Dot thought. 'The only thing that could have made this better is if she could have shared this moment with me.' As happy as Dot was, this thought brought a dark look to her face.

"Are you okay?" Minister Black asked after a time.

"It's Tracy," Dot said at last. She had no one else she could talk to about this aside from the minister, so she guessed there was no harm in bringing it up. "We read the booklet on the Jocaline Order and I know she has deep feelings for me. I just wish there was some way-".

"I understand," the minister cut her off. "I think there is something I can do for you two."

--

Dot's restriction ended and life returned to some level of normalcy. Her mother was pleasantly surprised to hear that Dot was planning to visit the church regularly and help the minister out in any way that he might need. Was it Dot's fault that the way the minister needed help was by unloading his cum filled balls in her mouth or on her tits after he fucked her gloriously over his desk?

Tracy was delighted in the change over Dot, who suddenly seemed much more affectionate and less interested in boys. They went to the movies and had sleepovers, spending almost all of their free time together. Dot had refused Tracy's help when she needed to do something at the church, but Tracy had relented when Dot insisted she go alone.

The nights they spent together were filled with kissing and furtive touches. Tracy had to bite her pillow as Dot's nimble fingers played with her pussy until she creamed. They sucked on each other's tits in the middle of the night, stifling moans and gasps, not wanting to wake Tracy's parents.

Two weeks had passed since the last time Tracy had joined Dot at the church, so she was surprised when one day in early February when her friend had said they needed to go see MInister Black. With a dangerous look in her eyes, Dot pulled Tracy along.

When they arrived at the church Dorothy headed straight for the basement, pulling Tracy along with unanswered questions. The lights were dim in the library and a hint of burning paper was in the air. Dot closed the doors behind them, leaving the pair in the suddenly gloomy basement.

"What's going on?" Tracy asked nervously.

"Follow me," Dorothy said, her eyes gleaming in the near darkness. Once again Dot took her hand and led her into the small reading area in the middle of the basement. There were lit candles scattered about, on the floor and on the tops of the bookshelves. They flickered and danced in the soft breeze of the ventilation system.

In the center of the room were a pile of throw pillows where the soft leather seats had been just a few weeks before. In the center was a log on set on its end, more candles of various heights burning on top of the polished wood. Tracy knelt down as Dorothy had, her eyes scanning the room and trying to determine what was going on.

"What is this?" Tracy whispered. Dot smiled lewdly and then there was a loud crack.

"Silence," came the booming voice of Minister Black.

Tracy flinched and looked behind her. Out of the darkness came the minister, clothed in a dark robe that cinched at the waist. As he stepped into the light, she could see that his legs were bare and she wondered if he wore anything at all beneath.

"Dorothy has confessed that you two have read the booklet on the Jocaline Order." His voice was harsh, condemning. "Do you deny this Tracy Windermeyer?"

"We didn't know-" she began, fear closing off her throat.

"You knew very well," he snapped. "You were the ones who brought up the old ways with me, cajoling me to explain the dark rituals. You were seeking knowledge of the Order and when you found it, you read it. Over and over again. Letting it tempt you. Seduce you."

He circled them, walking in and out of the shadows. Tracy tried to follow him, but when he stepped out of the circle of candle light, she couldn't see where he had gone or would appear next.

"Show me what you have done," Minister Black demanded.

Dorothy was moving in a heartbeat, her face moving towards Tracy and then, before she could even react, they were kissing. Tracy tried to pull away, but Dot's grip on her face and neck was too strong to break. After a few seconds she melted into the kiss, moaning when Dot slipped her tongue past Tracy's lips.

"Are you sisters?" Minister Black's voice came from the back of the stacks.

"Yes," Dot answered meekly.

"Are you sisters?" he bellowed again, this time his voice was behind them, but the two girls had their eyes on each other.

"Yes," Dot said with more force.

"Well, Miss Windermeyer, do you claim this woman as your sister?"

Tracy had always held a bit of jealousy for Dot. What girl wouldn't? Guys didn't see her when she was around. Maybe she wasn't jealous of Dot, she was jealous of the guys that Dot paid attention to. Was that it? Was she in love with her friend? Was she envious that some man was going to take her away and be closer to Dot than she was just because of sex?

"Yes," Tracy answered, her voice quavering.

"Do you wish to be bound to your sister?" Minister Black's voice was softer now, the anger gone from his tone.

Tracy looked to Dot and saw the look of utter joy in her face. Her lips trembled as she waited for Tracy to say something, to answer the minister's question. She could see Dot's answer in the way she looked at her.

"Yes," Tracy answered at last. "I do wish to be bound to my sister."

"Forever?" came the question from the inky blackness beyond their island of light.

"Forever," Tracy intoned.

"Prepare your sister, Dorothy."

Tracy watched in confusion as Dorothy began to undress her. With shaky fingers she undid the buttons on her shirt and pulled it free from the waistband of her skirt. Dot looked up expectantly and then moved Tracy's hands to her own shirt and nodded. Tracy began to undress her friend, her nervousness and excitement growing at the same time.

When they finished, they knelt on the pillows in just their underwear. Tracy was jealous of the lacy, sexy bra Dot wore. If she'd known she was going to get nearly naked with her friend, she would have bought a sexier bra! As it was, her body crackled with desire. She stared at her friend, the rest of the world a forgotten source of noise and confusion, the only thing that mattered was the here and now, this moment with just the two of them.

"Repeat after me," the minister said, his voice nearer now. "I bind your soul to mine, mine to yours." They recited the chant as he had spoken. "I vow to be of comfort, a source of love and understanding. We are bound as one, no other to be higher than the one I bind myself with in this moment. All I have, all that I become, I share with you."

When the sound of their voices died in echoes at the last of the ritual prayer, Dot leaned forward and kissed her. Tracy never felt more fully alive in her short time upon this earth. She didn't feel jealous or scared anymore. She was the one Dot had chosen, as her lover, as her sister.

___

In the dark corner of the basement, further away from the candles and shrouded in blackness, the minister took a seat. He undid his robe and stroked his rigid cock. Another shadow moved away from the wall and placed a manicured hand upon his shoulder. The soft whisper of a robe falling to the ground was never heard by the girls in the center of the room as they explored each other's bodies.

Anne Austin moved around the minister in his chair, keeping a hand upon him for reference. When she felt his legs, she moved so that they were between hers and then she reached back. She found his stiff member and took hold of it between her slender fingers. She watched the two young women with intense interest as they began to pull at the last remaining bits of clothing on their tight little bodies.

The minister hissed and then bit his tongue as Anne pushed the head of his cock into her slit and then lowered herself onto him. It was a thrill for the married woman to fuck the minister. It was made even more special as she was witness to the pagan ritual in front of her.

'Little Dorothy Tenant,' Anne thought with a snarl. 'You could have been the one for my Stewart, but now you are bound with this common girl. And I will never let my son take a wife who is already bound to another."

Anne watched with a sneer as the two teenagers made love to one another clumsily. To them it must be such sweet tenderness. If it had been anyone else, Anne would have agreed. She was upset because she had picked Dorothy and all her plans were up in smoke. At least the good minister had the sense to inform her of the ritual and arranged for her to witness it. He had earned his reward.