Hidden Acres Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you fuck your other mom," she said hotly.

Jordan looked down at Dorothy who was squishing her melons together, making them seem mountainous on her body. Moving into place, his mother slotted his cockhead between Dot's puffy pussy lips. Tracy leaned against him, her soft tits pressed into his side as she pushed his ass forward. Jordan and Dot sighed as he slid into her once more.

Tracy lay down next to her friend, her hand slid over Dot's tummy so that she could feel her son's cock sliding in the other woman's soaked cunny. Her fingers pulled at Dot's pubic hair, causing her to wince in pleasurable pain.

"It's like we talked about, like we dreamed about, Dot," Tracy said. "Remember? We used to talk about helping each other fuck our grown sons? Well it's finally happening. You're his mother too, he's your son as well as mine. Now you can be a naughty mommy, just like me!"

Jordan felt Dorothy climax suddenly. She clawed at him, pulling him down to her, pressing his face into her pillowy boobs. Tracy's hand was sandwiched between them as he hunched his hips, humping his cock into his newly minted mother.

"Fill her up baby," Tracy urged. "Cum inside of her, just like you did to me."

Jordan let out a growl as his mother circled her fingers around his shaft and squeezed. Driving into Dot's willing, clutching pussy, he felt the familiar surge of jizz as it raced through his cock and spewed out. His release triggered another shuddering climax in Dorothy and she held onto him even tighter.

When she came down from her climax, Dot kissed Jordan wetly. He loved the taste of her and then a moment later they were kissing Tracy as well. The three of them kissed noisily, their naked bodies rubbing against one another.

"Well," Tracy said after they had a while to catch their breath, "it might be weird explaining to Dan that I took our son's virginity."

Dot laughed. "Well, I'm sure he might take it better if you follow it up with the fact that you married me before you married him. Can't imagine he'll be too upset to find out he'll have a stand in for the nights you want to get a little from your boy."

"Our boy," Tracy corrected.

"Holy crap!" Jordan said suddenly. "I could write an X-rated sequel to 'Heather has two mommies'!"

--

January 18, 1994

Dorothy Tenant waited anxiously outside of the minister's office. Her parents were inside talking to Mr. Black about the trouble she'd gotten into recently. Dot didn't think it was that big a deal and that her mother and father were blowing things way out of proportion.

What harm was it if she let Stewart Austin cop a feel of her eighteen year old titties? It felt good and Stewart certainly didn't object. Who cared that they were cousins? It wasn't like she was going to marry him, right? Dot knew that last part was at least a partial lie. She liked Stewart a lot more than any other boy she'd spent time with. When he had caressed her breast gently, she creamed her panties in a flash and she wanted more, much more.

But her mother, Gayle, had come looking for her and she'd found the pair of them, Stewart's hand groping Dot's abundant chest. Faster than lightning she pulled her daughter to her feet and flayed the forward young man with her tongue. Dot pleaded with her mother to stop, but she was unrelenting. Stewart had run off and that left Dot to face her mother's holy tirade alone.

"You are not some toy for boys to play with or some cow for them to milk!"

Dot scowled. Her mother was intensely jealous of her figure. She caught the dark looks and snorts of disgust whenever Dorothy wore anything that showed off her curves. For years her mother bundled her up in baggy clothes in an attempt to hide her growing bosom. She even caught her mother berating her father, Dale, one night when his gaze had lingered too long.

Stewart Austin was the son of her father's sister, Anne, who had married Jeremiah Austin. The Austin family were well to do and they kept to the old ways. Growing up, Dot had learned that the old ways had meant that their families had a lot more fun in very sexy ways. She'd heard it whispered that Stewart had been taught by his mother how to please a woman and that thought excited her greatly. Which is partly the reason she had lured him behind the shed at the family picnic.

If her mother hadn't come along, she might have learned whether the rumor was true about Stewart Austin. He certainly was handsome enough that even if he didn't know more than she did, she would have been happy to be his partner in discovery.

Her parents came out of the minister's office, her mother scowling at her menacingly. Dot looked at her father and he had his customary resigned look of defeat. She'd hoped that somehow he would have been able to shield her from her mother's religious fervor, but it was in vain.

Another two week sentence of penance that would include chores at home and church. Any chance for fun had been thrown out the window yet again, which is exactly what her mother wanted. Dot felt like her mother thought she could keep her pure if she was too dirty on the outside to entice any man. A modern day Cinderella.

The next day after school, Dot was on her way to the church to begin her chores when she looked up and saw her friend Tracy Windermeyer.

"I heard what happened," Tracy said commiseratingly. "More penance?"

Dot nodded dolefully, kicking the dirt on the road that led to her punishment.

"What if I help you out? You can get done quicker and maybe we can have some time before you have to go home."

Dot smiled for the first time in days. "You really are the best friend, you know that?"

"We're sisters," Tracy explained.

"I wish I had your mom, that's for sure."

The pair raced to the church and found the minister. He eyed them skeptically when Dot explained that Tracy had offered to help. When it appeared he might refuse, Dorothy clasped her hands in front of him and begged. Her animated motions caused her to bounce and then he relented with a mysterious smile.

Tracy and Dot raced through the list of tasks. Before they were through, they were both dusty and tired. As they stood in front of Mr. Black once more he eyed them both in silence.

"Do you know why your mother was so upset?" he asked quietly.

"She doesn't want me to get a reputation," Dot recited. She'd heard the lecture before and knew the answers.

"Why did you let Stewart touch you?"

"I don't know," Dot droned.

"I think you do. You don't have to worry about your mother finding out about this or that your friend here has helped you with your chores. You can be honest. Please."

Dorothy looked to her friend, suddenly wary that this was a trap. Tracy shrugged, unsure herself of this turn of events. The minister had never asked questions before, he usually just gave a short lecture and set her free.

"I guess," Dorothy started slowly, "I guess I was curious."

"Now, there's an honest answer. It's not a sin to be curious. Did you like when he touched you?"

"No," came the automatic reply. She knew the answer to that question.

"Come now," Mr. Black cajoled. "You can't tell me it was all bad. Otherwise you wouldn't have let him continue, now would you?"

"I guess," Dot said, ashamed.

"Have you ever been felt up, Tracy?" The minister's sudden inclusion of her in the conversation startled her. He looked at her with seriousness, but showed no signs of condemnation.

"Yes," came Tracy's soft reply, her eyes downcast.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes," she said again, even softer.

"See? That wasn't so hard. No lightning strike, the ground didn't open up and swallow you whole. God has made us so that we enjoy the physical touch of those we are attracted to and love. It's how he made sure that we as a species would continue to grow and prosper."

Dot looked up curiously. It was the first time any adult had ever admitted that it felt good to be touched. She looked at Mr. Black in a new light.

"You may go. I expect you back tomorrow. The both of you."

With hurried thanks, they gathered their belongings and raced out of the church. When they'd gotten to the road they slowed to a walk and headed towards the town proper.

"Who did you let feel you up?" Dot asked suddenly. She laughed as her friend's face turned crimson.

"Well it wasn't my cousin!" Tracy teased, but Dot held her chin up. She wasn't ashamed that it was from her blood relative that she'd had her first feel of a man's hand on her body. In Hidden Acres it was a kind of badge of honor, actually.

"Ahh, poor Tracy can't even catch the eye of her horny kinfolk," Dot lamented.

The pair burst out laughing. They made their way into town, but turned towards the library. It wasn't an exciting place to hang out, but if Dot's mother caught sight of her anywhere but at the church or on her way home, her punishment would be increased severely.

"Did you like it?" Tracy asked her as they settled into a pair of comfy chairs on the second floor. The library was all but deserted and they could speak freely without fear of being overheard.

"Oh my god," Dot gushed. "It felt like I was going to explode. My nipples were so hard I thought they would cut through my industrial strength bra." Tracy listened slack jawed, staring in wonder. "They," Dot cupped her breasts, "ached so much and when he touched them it felt like heaven. I got so damp!"

"I bet Stewart got hard as well," Tracy snickered.

"Well, I did see him pitching a nice sized tent before he ran away."

"You can't blame him for that, your mother would have strung him up if he had let her get her hands on him," Tracy offered. Dot nodded, knowing full well that her mother was as intimidating to everyone else as she was to her.

"Did you see the way Minister Black changed his mind when you made your boobs jiggle?"

Dot looked up in surprise. "You think that's what did it?"

"Oh I'm sure of it. You don't notice it like I do. Because no one is looking at me, I see it all the time. The guys can't say no to you."

"Well my mom can," Dorothy pouted.

"That's only cuz she's afraid you can't say 'No' either."

The next day they walked from school to the church together.

"I wonder if MInister Black will ogle you some more," Tracy teased. "I bet if you showed some skin he'd probably cut our chores in half."

"Do you really think so?" Dorothy didn't sound convinced. "He's a preacher, he isn't supposed to look at women like that."

"He's a man ain't he? His willy gets hard, just like the rest of them."

Dorothy thought about it a minute and before they entered the building she paused to undo the first two buttons on her school uniform. It was enough that the crease between her tightly held orbs could be seen, along with a hands worth of creamy skin. It wasn't too much and she could pretend it was just for her comfort and not to test his ministerial resolve.

Tracy saw the look on Minister Black's face change immediately when he caught sight of Dorothy's chest. Even the small, seemingly innocent change in the way she presented herself was enough to produce a noticeable reaction. He blinked slowly and cleared his throat.

"What did you have for us today, Minister Black?" Dorothy asked sweetly, crossing her arms and clasping her hands in an awkward position at her waist. The effect was to push her orbs together and make them appear to be popping out of the top of her blouse.

Tracy let out a laugh that she quickly tried to cover with a cough. Minister Black's eyes had bulged visibly and she couldn't help her reaction. They took a seat in front of his desk when he motioned to them.

"Perhaps today we will just continue with our discussion from yesterday. What do you ladies think? Would you prefer that?"

"Sure, anything to keep from getting dirty," Dorothy agreed.

"Good," the minister said, looking at each of them in turn. "Now, anything we say or do in here will be kept strictly confidential. I will not tell your parents anything that you say to me, unless you want me to. Is that understood?"

Both girls nodded and Tracy's eyes widened in curiosity as she looked at her friend. Dorothy shrugged, but she had a twinkle in her eye that promised fun.

"Yesterday we were discussing that God made us to feel pleasure and that pleasure was important for certain things to occur, like- "

"Sex," Tracy blurted out. Dorothy shot her a shocked look with a wide smile.

"Well," the minister tried to recover, "yes, sex. I was going to say procreation, but they are essentially the same thing. You seem to be interested in sex, Tracy? Would you say that is a fair statement?"

Tracy's face reddened and she suddenly felt hot. It was obvious from her demeanor that she was most definitely interested in sex, but unwilling to admit it to the minister. She gave a little nod when he looked at her expectantly, the silence growing thick with tension.

"Being interested in sex is not bad," he assured them both. "It is a healthy and normal part of life. You are both young women now."

"Not according to my mom," Dot interjected.

"Well, yes, there is that. There is always tension between parents and their offspring, most notably as they enter adulthood and begin to make their own choices. Parents, yours," he pointed to Dorothy, "and yours," he turned to Tracy, "are all trying to guide you using the knowledge and wisdom they have gained from their lives. Some people have had traumatic experiences, or have seen dire consequences from their own choices, or from the people around them. You can't fault them for trying to look out for your best interests."

"Well, if my mother had her way I'd be locked up in a convent. She'd rather I never have anyone touch my body. "

"Not so sure you'd be safe in a convent," the minister said softly, but waved it off and continued. "Well, I know it must seem that way now, but there will come a time when this will change. In fact some families have very different ways of dealing with this type of transition."

Dorothy looked to her friend, a curious expression on her face. Turning back to the minister she asked, "Are you talking about 'The Hidden Acres way'?"

The two young women leaned forward eagerly. The minister leaned back and drummed his fingers against one another. A moment later he let a smile spread across his face.

"Where did you hear about that?"

"Well," Dorothy began hesitantly, "it's kind of a poorly kept secret, right?"

"Yeah, we've heard whispers about it for years," Tracy admitted. "That it's something certain families in this area practice."

"That is true," the minister said, but then a dark look fell over his face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned it. I hope that you won't tell your parents I said anything about this. They would all be very upset."

"No!" Dorothy cried. "Please, Mr. Black, you have to tell us. We're dying to know." She looked to Tracy for support who nodded her head eagerly in agreement. "What does it mean? Is that what the Austin family practices?"

"What did you hear about the Austin family?" Mr. Black asked quickly.

"I heard a rumor that Stewart's mother taught him about sex. Like a hands-on education."

"And what do you think that means, exactly?"

Dorothy's face turned pale and she bit her lip nervously. "I guess that she took his virginity."

"And would that shock you, if it were true?"

"A little," Dorothy admitted. Her chest was aching, the thought of Stewart with his mother Anne was not an unpleasant one. Anne Austin was a good looking woman with a smoldering sensuality. Her full lips and piercing eyes, she had this aura of sex about her, at least to Dot's thinking.

"I can see that it's not abhorrent to you, though. Is it?"

"No," Dot and Tracy whispered in unison.

Mr. Black's eyes shifted from one girl to another. "Neither of your families practice the old ways, though. It would be very risky to teach you. I could get in a lot of trouble if anyone ever found out."

"Please!" both girls begged.

"No, no, no. I couldn't do that. It would be too dangerous. I've already said way too much and I might be at risk now for having said what I have."

The two girls were crestfallen. Mr. Black seemed to be in a hurry for them to be gone and he let them go for the day, reminding them to return on the morrow.

Tracy and Dot left the church. They were happy to be let loose early, but saddened that they had been so close to finding out the town's darkest secret in full detail, only to have it yanked away at the last moment. Still, they had learned some new things.

"So it's true," Dot mused. "Stewart did learn about sex from his mother."

"Are you sure about that?" Tracy didn't sound convinced. "Minster Black didn't actually confirm that."

"He confirmed that 'The Hidden Acres way' was related to how families taught young adults to deal with sex. He didn't deny that the Austin's practiced the old ways and he certainly didn't make any objections when I told him that it was rumored that Stewart and his mother had sex. If that were false he would have pounced on it like a lion to keep me from repeating such salacious gossip."

"Oh wow," Tracy said. "I think you might be onto something."

"Holy fuck," Dorothy said to herself. "Tracy, you may think I'm crazy, but I'm so wet right now. The thought of Stewart with his mother, that is about the hottest thing I've ever imagined."

Tracy was quiet, but her nipples were hard and even through the starched school uniform her excitement was visible. "Do you suppose the fathers teach their daughters, the way the mothers do for the sons?"

"Oh shit," Dot said in awe. "Can you imagine?"

They walked in silence for a while, each lost in fantasies brought up by all they had guessed and supposed. Dot knew she had hours before she could go home, otherwise she'd let on that the minister had released her early and that would only mean more chores in the house. She waved goodbye to Tracy who suddenly needed to be in her own home more than anything.

That evening, after dinner, Dot lay in her bed. Her mind was filled with images of incestuous love. She pictured every girl she knew in school with their fathers. At one point she imagined a father daughter dance where each person was only dressed in their underwear. Every father was gazing at his daughter lovingly, admiring their fresh, tight bodies with pride and hunger. As she scanned the crowd, she saw couples kissing. One young woman was lifted up, her legs around her father's waist, her hands in his hair as they frenched deeply, his strong hands on her bare ass.

Dot's breasts ached and she groped herself as the dirty thoughts raced through her mind. Her pussy was soaking her plain panties and she gingerly touched her burning clit. The explosion of pleasure caught her off guard and as her very first orgasm took hold of her, she was afraid that she'd hurt herself.

When she recovered, assured that she hadn't caused any permanent damage, she began the process again. This time it was her very own father and he was kissing her!

The next day as soon as they were away from school grounds, Dot whispered to Tracy, "I did it!"

"You did what?" Tracy asked, perplexed.

"I gave myself an orgasm," Dot beamed proudly.

"Oh my god! You did not!" Dot nodded emphatically, her eyes bright with excitement. "How do you know?"

"Oh my god, Tracy! It's one of those things, when it happens, you just know!"

"Are you sure? I think I did once, but I'm not sure."

"Then you most certainly did not. It's kind of like thinking, 'I might have been run over by a school bus. Maybe, maybe not.' There is no 'maybe' when it comes to this."

"How was it?"

"It's like your whole body is on fire and you want to explode, but you can't. The longer you let that pressure build, the more you ache and hurt, but it's a good hurt. You know that eventually you're going to burst and even though you want it more than anything, you want it to be as big as possible so you hold on as long as you can. And when you finally do burst, it's like seeing stars and every part of your body feels so fucking good, you tingle all over. I tingled in places I never knew I had!"