Hidden Acres Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here for you, Mr. Black," Dot said sweetly as she pushed open his office door. Looking up at him, she batted her eyelashes and reached for a lock of hair. The look upon his face was priceless as his mouth fell open and she could see the conflict in his eyes.

"Where is Tracy?" he asked after swallowing loudly.

"Oh, I told her we didn't need her today. I wanted you all to myself."

"Is that so?" Dot smiled at the nervous way he spoke. It was cute the way the handsome minister was trying so hard to be proper. "Well, I think the nursery needs some attention."

"The nursery?" Dot said with a smile, moving around the corner of his desk, forcing him to scoot back until his chair hit the wall. "I love the nursery," she said dreamily. "Before we go there, I'd like to ask you some more questions. I saw that Anne Austin was here."

Dot stood between his legs now and he couldn't move back any further. She reached out and wiped a smudge from the corner of his mouth. Pulling her hand back, she examined her finger and saw that her thumb was smeared with a bit of lipstick. 'So,' she thought, 'the minister has been tending to Mrs. Austin in more ways than one.'

She looked up and saw the panicked look in his eyes, guilt written on his face. Dot leaned in close and took a deep breath, smelling the hint of her perfume on him. Pulling back, she gave him a mock surprised look that transformed into a wicked smile. Leaning over, she placed a hand on top of each of his thighs and took another whiff.

"Mmmm, I do love Anne's perfume."

"It's not what you think," Minister Black stammered.

"It's not? She didn't come here to make sure that you were okay with the fact that she practices The Hidden Acres Way and to make sure that you don't get too upset about it, or reveal her secret, she promised you something in return?"

"It's nothing like that," he said, but his voice wavered. Poor Minister Black tried to sound convincing, but his denial was a lie and she could see it in his face.

"Relax, minister," Dot said soothingly, moving closer to him still. She leaned against him so now her chest was brushing lightly against his, her face close to his. Dot could feel his breath on her neck as she moved her mouth to his ear. "I don't care anything about you and Mrs. Austin. What I need is a daddy."

Her words caused the poor minister to blanch. He jerked away and looked at her with wide eyes. He swallowed hard again and his eyes darted down to her impressive bosom once more. No matter how much trouble he feared he might be in, he couldn't help but steal glances at her.

"What do you mean, Dorothy?"

"We read the book you left for us," Dot explained. "It says that mothers are to teach their sons and fathers their daughters. My mother wants me to die an old maid, never touched and virginal. There is no way I will ever convince my father to perform the duties that are rightfully his, so I need a substitute."

Dot slid onto his lap, resting her soft bottom on his legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. Mr. Black tried to resist, but not very much. He allowed his face to be pulled into the soft cradle of her breasts, breathing in her scent deeply. It was only a moment later that Dorothy felt his hard cock brushing her thigh.

"You are like a father, right?"

"We're not catholic," the minister explained.

"I know," Dot said with a giggle, "but the role is basically the same, right? You are like a father to me. You could teach me."

"I can't do that," the minister croaked.

"Oh, sure you can, Minister Black. I know you want me. I can feel it." She looked him in the eyes steadily, daring him to deny what they both knew to be true. Then she moved forward just a bit and their lips were touching.

Something broke in the minister and he unleashed a series of blistering kisses upon her. Dot felt like she'd flung open the doors to a hurricane and was being carried away in the torrent. His hands were all over body, but mostly he was pawing and groping her burning breasts. She squealed and moaned in delight as he touched her everywhere and pushed his rock hard cock against her thighs. Reaching down, she felt his iron bar of flesh and marvelled at the heat that radiated through his slacks.

"You sure this is what you want?" he asked suddenly, breaking their passionate kissing.

"Yes!" Dorothy huffed. "God, yes!"

"You can never tell anyone. Not a single soul."

"I promise, daddy," Dot said in her little girl voice. Minister Black let out a growl from the back of his throat and then they were kissing again.

"I've got to see them," the minister moaned and Dot knew exactly what he meant.

Without hesitating she pulled off her sweater and began unbuttoning her shirt. As she revealed her breasts his hands were on her in a flash, caressing her through the confining bra. The thick material blunted his touch and she reached behind her to undo the five hooks that held it closed. At last they came undone and it sprang from her chest.

Dot would never forget the look on Minister Black's face, the first man to see her fully developed mammaries in all their glory. His eyes lit up in wonder and his breath caught in his chest as he just stared at her. Her nipples became like diamonds and she could feel herself leaking in excitement. His eyes devoured the faint blue veins that spidered just beneath the surface of the skin. She thought it was the best thing ever and then the minister cupped her breasts, one in each hand and lifted them to test their hefty weight. His mouth fell open and he was drooling.

He looked up into her face, his eyes alight with lust as he beheld a horny angel. "My god," he whispered reverently, sending a shiver through Dorothy's body that ended in her fiery cunt.

"Suck on my titties, daddy," Dot begged huskily.

No man could resist that command, not even a preacher whose job was to shepherd his flock and be their moral leader. Minister Black's mouth descended upon her breast and he sucked hungrily. Dot let out a loud moan, more wetness gushing between her tightly clamped thighs and cradled his head to her chest. The feel of his mouth upon her flesh was the best thing ever, even better than when she had touched herself.

He tongued her stiff nipple, finding tiny little nerve endings that seemed connected to her hungry pussy. Her breath started coming in gasps as over and over she was jolted by the intense pleasure. Dorothy recognized the signs of her impending orgasm, never once thinking she could cum just from a man sucking upon her tits. Pulling him tightly against her, she buried his face in her mountainous cleavage until she came.

Dot was still riding the wave of pleasure when the minister picked her up and laid her down on the desk, knocking papers and a clock to the floor. Through heavy lidded eyes, she looked up to see that he was pulling down her tights and pushing up her skirt. Dot lifted her bottom to allow him to slide them over her hips and then he dropped them on the floor in haste.

"What are you doing?" Dot asked breathlessly.

"I'm going to kiss you here," the minister said, sliding his hand up her leg and cupping her puffy mound. His touch was hot on her flesh and she squirmed sexily beneath him. Her naked body on the cool desk in the minister's office gave her a wicked thrill. "Are you ready, sweetie?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy," Dot answered, cupping her breasts and tweaking her aching nipples.

Minister Black sat down in his chair and scooted it forward. Dot lifted her legs and spread them apart, looking around her curvaceous bosom to see him lower his face between her thighs. Goosebumps popped up on her flesh as she felt his hot breath on her tender skin and then his lips were on her labia. A staccato sigh escaped her chest and she exhaled deeply as his open mouth covered her mound.

The wetness of his mouth mixing with the cream that was slipping out of her virginal sex made for a lewd and sexy sound. The minister frenched her cunt, his tongue pushing into her and drinking deeply from her well. His strong hands kneaded her thighs, holding her open and making her feel vulnerable and at the mercy of his whim. His tongue slid from the bottom of her slit to the top and then he teased her excited clit. She came almost immediately, whimpering and moaning as he lapped up all that she had to offer. As soon as one wave ended, another, bigger one was already building.

Minister Black seemed to be a starving man, devouring her body as if he would never have another chance. Dot knew that she could never give this up, already planning many return visits. She would be happy to be his 'daughter' and let him use her as much as he desired. 'No wonder the Jocaline Order prescribed sharing your body,' she thought dreamily.

Dot lost count of the number of times she came, her body twisting and writhing on the desk to maneuver her pussy where she wanted his tongue next. At last Minister Black backed off a bit and let her catch her breath. He kissed and licked her slippery thighs clean. Then he stood up and looked down at her.

"That is oral sex," he announced as if giving her a lesson. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, some women are too shy to allow a man to do that." Dot nodded eagerly in agreement. "Now it is your turn to learn to do the same."

Dorothy smiled broadly, the thought of going down on a guy had been something she had thought of many times. Filled with anticipation, she accepted his hand and sat up on the desk and then knelt before him as he pushed down upon her shoulder. A large lump in his slacks was prominently displayed and she reached up to run her delicate hand over it. The minister groaned softly and thrust himself forward.

MInister Black lowered the zipper on his pants and then reached in to pull himself out. Dot was mesmerized by the sight of his erect penis, so stiff and taut. It seemed large, her face so close to it, with a slight curve to the shaft that ended in a large helmet that crowned the tip. A clear liquid seemed to be oozing from the tip.

"Go ahead," the minister urged, "touch it."

Dot reached out gingerly and wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft, exhilarated by how hot it was. She never imagined it would be so warm. She could feel it throb in her hand and that made her even more excited.

"Stroke it," he instructed.

Moving her hand up and down, she felt his skin slide over the inner hardness. Adjusting her grip, she found a better position and then used two hands to grab his cock. His groans of pleasure gave her confidence and she wanted to touch all of it. Rubbing the head, she smeared the liquid over the crown, amazed at how he moaned in delight. Tenderly, she ran her finger around the ridge between the shaft and the head, noting how the minister thrust at her involuntarily in response.

"Do I kiss it?" she asked.

"To start," he answered, his eyes closed.

Dorothy sat up straighter and pulled his fleshy spear down so that it was pointed at her face. Leaning forward she pressed it against her closed lips, causing another dollop of the liquid to seep out of the slit on the tip of his penis. Unable to resist, she licked it up with the tip of her tongue, tasting a man's seminal fluid for the first time. It wasn't anything remarkable, but it was as sexy as hell!

"Now what?" she asked breathlessly.

"You remember how I kissed you between your legs?" Dorothy nodded, a big grin on her face. "Try to do the same with me. Just be careful of your teeth."

Dorothy recalled how it felt like the minister had french kissed her cunny and she got the general idea of what he meant. Opening her mouth, she let the head slide in and she moved her tongue all over the spongy flesh. Careful to cover her teeth, she took him in further, loving the feel of his hard rod on her tongue. Minister Black reached out and placed his hand on her head and gently urged her to take more of him between her lips. When she felt she could take no more, she squeezed the base of his shaft and he relented, pulling out of her mouth. A second later he was sliding in again and suddenly Dot realized she was doing it, she was giving her first blowjob!

The taste of him, the musky scent his body gave off, the stiff shaft in her mouth and in her hand, all of it was sending Dot into a euphoric state of ecstasy. Her pussy was creaming steadily from the heady, taboo act they were performing in church. She felt him grow even harder and she knew that he was closing to exploding and she began sucking even harder.

Before the minister could finish though, he pushed her head back and pulled himself from her suctioning mouth. With a whimper, she looked up with sad, pleading eyes. He smiled down at her, his face a mask of concentration as he sat down in his chair.

"Come here," he said. Dot moved between his legs and she started to lower her face to his lap when he stopped her. "Wrap your boobs around it."

Dot paused in confusion and then did as he asked, lifting her heavy tits so that they trapped his pole between her fleshy orbs. Immediately she understood! The feel of his hot cock sandwiched in her voluminous cleavage was unlike anything she'd ever dreamed of. She could feel his throbbing so close to her heart.

"Now, stroke me with your tits," he instructed.

Dot moved her chest up and down, entranced by the way the head would almost disappear and then jab at her chin. She still wanted to suck on him, so when his cock was close, she would open her mouth and take him in, making him slippery and wet. The feel of his hot flesh on her naked chest was sending even more pleasure to her aching, empty cunt.

"I'm going to cum," the minister announced. "I'm going to cum all over your magnificent body. Oh god, forgive me, here it comes!"

Dot continued to stroke him with her boobs and then he was firing out white hot jizz all over her chest. The feel of him cumming, his seed splattering against her hotly, covering the tops of her squished tits and her neck and chin, sent her into her own orgasm.

The minister unloaded a torrent of sticky white semen all over the front of her body. Dot was grateful that she was naked and that it hadn't gotten all over her clothes. He sat back heavily in the chair, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he tried to recover.

Looking down, Dot was enthralled with the sight of his shaft smeared with his seed. She'd wanted him to cum in her mouth, something she'd thought of doing in her fantasies, but she had to admit that him fucking her tits was quite the thrill. Now though, she wanted to taste him and she opened her mouth to clean him off. Swirling her tongue, she let go of any doubt or shame and slurped noisily on his flesh, savoring the slightly salty taste of his load. He had started to soften after he came, but now she could feel him rising up again.

When she had licked him clean, the minister pulled her up until she was standing and then he hunched his hips forward in the chair. Dorothy looked down to see his upright column and she knew what was coming next. It was time to become a woman.

He guided her to straddle his thighs and he put her hand upon his shaft. Dorothy lined up the head of his cock with her slit until she felt it pop into her channel.

"Are you ready?" he asked, reaching up to palm her breasts. His thumbs found her puffy, stiff nipples and teased them.

"Yes, daddy," she said with a nod.

"Just lower yourself down, you can take it as slow as you need."

Dorothy breathed in deeply, and then she began to slide herself down his rigid pole. The fullness she felt soothed her aching, desperate cunt. She never knew that being empty could hurt so much and now that she knew what it was like to be filled, she loved it more than she had ever imagined. She kept expecting to feel the pressure of her hymen, but she never did, only the deep satisfaction of taking all of the minister inside of her.

Quickly she began to ride his pony, making his cock slippery with her weeping puss. The wet sounds of their bodies slapping together, their skin glistening with sweat despite the coldness outside. The minister leaned forward and sucked upon her tits and she wrapped her arms around him to trap him in her bosom.

Dorothy came quickly and in rapid succession. She could feel her walls clutching at his shaft, her body urging him to complete the instinctive act of reproduction. To his credit, the minister was able to hold off, extending her lustful delight of fucking for the first time. She felt the wetness upon his thighs as her cream soaked his legs where it poured out of her. His hands squeezed and mauled her round ass, pulling her hard against his body, driving his shaft against her blazing clit.

She felt him grow harder, as she had before and she knew he was going to cum again. Minister Black tried to push her off, but she refused to budge. She wanted him inside of her, filling her with his hot seed. Pushing him back, she leaned down and kissed him hotly, her tongue spearing into his mouth as she flexed her hips and rode him for all she was worth. The minister howled into her mouth as his jizz rocketed out of the head of his penis, bathing her walls in his sticky semen.

They kissed for some time, revelling in the afterglow of passionate, taboo fucking. She may not have gotten to be with her father for her first time, but fucking the preacher was just as good. It filled her with a wickedly delicious thrill to be so naughty, so slutty. And to think, her mother sent her to this man to protect her.

--

Wednesday morning Dot awoke with a pleasant ache between her legs. Her dreams had been filled with visions of all the lewd, lascivious things she hoped to do with the minister. She even surprised herself at some of the crude fantasies she'd had.

When she got to school though, she had a sick feeling in her stomach. She couldn't tell Tracy what had happened. She couldn't share her incredible news with anyone. Dot vacillated between giddy euphoria and a sinking depression. It was so unfair. Tracy looked at her with deeply sad eyes, knowing that something had happened and she couldn't force it out of her.

At the end of the day she gave Tracy a long hug, trying to figure out how to bridge the gap that had come between them. Her worry gave way to excitement though as she walked to the church for more fun with the minister.

Entering the church, Dorothy went straight to the women's restroom. She stripped off her sweater and shirt and took off her bra. Stuffing the shirt and bra into her bag, she buttoned her sweater up again, her round tits free from the confines of the constricting bra, swayed freely as she looked in the mirror. She was already damp at the thought of what the minister might do to her today.

When she entered Minister Black's office she could see the panicked look on his face once again. Poor man, his conscience must have tortured him overnight. He probably flayed himself with guilt. He tried to say something in protest as she stepped around his desk, but the words died in his throat as he took in the sight of her unfettered funbags stretching her sweater. Dot took his hand and pushed it into the cushiony pillow and pressed his fingers to force him to grope her.

Dorothy sighed heavily in satisfaction and then she reached down to feel the growing bulge in his pants. In a matter of seconds he was hard and she was squeezing his cock hungrily.

"You look stressed, father," Dot said with concern. "I think you need to relax."

Without waiting for his answer, she knelt on the floor in front of his chair and began to undo his belt and zipper. In a matter of seconds she had his throbbing tool in her hand and then just as quickly into her mouth. The feel of his hard cock between her lips caused her already moist pussy to become soaked. She could smell her own scent filling the room as she slobbered on him.