Hidden Haven Ch. 09: Time to Rest

Story Info
Jessa's asshole gets violated again right before bedtime.
2.4k words
4.21
13.2k
6

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes: This is my first story ever! A lot of sexual, cruel, extreme things will come! Please read chapters 1-7 before proceeding with this one. And please read the tags before you continue. If it's not for you, then read another story.

Thank you for all the comments; they motivate me to continue. Any suggestions for what could happen or be included in this series are welcome.

The story is my lifelong fantasy that I now make into a story. You have no idea what's coming. But it's amazingly brutal and something I haven't found in any story yet. Please note that all characters are over 18 years old, whatever other characters may say in conversations. Everyone in my stories are fictional. The whole story is pure fiction!

If you might get offended by my stories, just don't read, please.

English is not my first language, so bear with me!

*****

"Dinner is ready!" Naomi shouted and cheered. She held a big pot over her head as she walked into the dining room, where Angelica, Flora, and June sat around the table.

She looked at Eliza and me, still standing. My hair was damp from the shower; I was still a bit cold except for my raw scrubbed clit, which was the only warm part of my body.

"Are you two gonna join us or what?" Naomi asked with a serious tone.

"Don't tell me you are annoyed for not piercing her; I'm sure she will be a good girl sitting in her high chair without it," June commented.

"I think it's the right thing to do; what can I say? It wouldn't just be for the chair; it could be for other things too."

Thank goodness they said no to piercing my clit.

"She isn't pierced... yet. But who knows? I have a test in mind. We'll perform it tomorrow right after breakfast." Eliza said. "Could be useful in her shower routine too."

"Speaking of which! Eliza, how did it go other than time running out?" Flora asked curiously.

Eliza grabbed my shoulders from behind.

"The little one was scared and hurting, but she will get used to it," She answered.

"I hope not..." Naomi mumbled.

"What was that?" Eliza asked quickly.

"I said I hope not, more fun that way. Now can we eat? I'm getting soo fucking hangry. I would need Jessa under the table, but I just can't wait to see her in that chair."

Eliza scootched me towards my new chair. The size was just perfect, but it was also kind of low. So I would feel tiny sitting in it. Also, it was padded with a leather-like fabric which I knew right away would stick to my thighs. But, in all honesty, it was beautiful; June had made sure that there was a footrest, and she had painted parts of it in white while still having some features left in their natural wooden color.

"Don't forget to take off her panties. She won't need them for this chair." Angelica pointed out. Then even my ass would stick to the seat...

Eliza had just sat down, expecting someone else to do the work. Instead, Flora stood up, helped me get them off, and then put me in the chair.

"Now you sit still while you eat, okay? We are not leaving the table until we are all done. Whatever happens!" Flora said affirmingly.

I nodded as the scent of Naomi's food hit my nose.

"Yum yum!" I said as I wiggled in my chair.

They all looked at me like they were waiting, just as I felt the tip of a dildo against my (warmed-up from the metal bar) asshole.

"Wh...aah..t? No..." I said in shock. I was about to get ass fucked during dinner, and I wasn't having it.

"What's the matter, sweat pea? Something bothering you?"

I was too stunned to speak. But then, I felt the dildo go up and up into my ass, and as a reflex, I followed it up to not let it go in more.

"See what I mean?" Naomi stated.

"Honey, sit down; we are not leaving until we are done, remember? It's for your own good. Do you want Naomi to be right about the piercing?" Flora asked.

At those words, I sat down on the big dildo without blinking. Naomi would not win. The whole dildo slid into me, and it felt like my eyes were about to pop out. It was for sure bigger than the metal rod in the shower. I was confused; I didn't see a hole in the seat. What kind of magic was this?

"Oh shit, I forgot her juice!" Naomi said with a slight smirk.

What I saw after she had run into the kitchen had me shocked. And for just a second, I forgot about the dildo stretching my ass as I was sitting in an oversized highchair that wasn't high at all. I forgot all about how pathetic I looked and what a humiliating position I was trapped in.

Naomi took a tall glass, positioned it under her metallic textile skirt, and then she... peed. IN IT! Didn't she say she forgot MY juice? Then she poured water into it. To make all the yellow go away. She hadn't peed much, but enough to make me refuse to drink it. I couldn't stop staring. I only focused on that sick bitch I didn't hear what the rest was talking about.

"Honestly, it's so crazy how fast she is regressing; you are all doing wonders. Just look at her, staring with an empty mind into the kitchen. "

"She is accepting everything that happens to her. So far, at least."

"More or less, she is too fussy, in my opinion."

"Sure, but there is not one thing we have told her to do that she hasn't done after a while."

"Well, I think we can go further tomorrow and onwards.

Naomi walked out of the kitchen with a smile. She looked proud.

"There you go! I made it myself; I hope you like it!"

"I'm not drinking that..." I said, staring at the glass. Ass filled to the max and shocked.

"What do you mean?" Naomi asked; I could hear the pain in her voice, like it was my refusal which had hurt her feelings. She was a good actress, but she wasn't fooling me.

"It is pee in it," I answered disgustingly.

"Hold on there. You are telling me that there is pee in this glass? It looks almost like a pale lemonade or just water with some lemon. Pee is yellow, you know, not see-through like this," Flora explained.

"We can practice the colors later, honey; now we have to eat and drink to stay healthy. Go on!" Angelica said and picked up her fork to start eating.

I didn't have the same food as they did. At least not the shape of it. We all had pasta, their plates looked like something straight out of a restaurant, and mine was just plain pasta with ketchup and small pieces of carrots. Oh, and pee juice to drink... while they had white wine.

"I saw Naomi pee in it and then add water! And I have a dildo in my ass!!"

"You don't have a dildo in your ass; I'm pretty sure you would have run away if you did, and you are sitting like nothing. So take your glass, drink it, or I will force-feed you while you are helplessly stuck in mittens on your hands and with your head secured. That will not be pleasant." Eliza said sternly. I knew she wasn't joking around. She would force-feed me for sure.

I took my glass, and suddenly all eyes were on me again. I had already licked Eliza's pee; this was at least filled with water. I took a sip, and I tasted... something... Like not clean water, no pee flavor, and it didn't smell like pee. I got confused. I saw what I saw in the kitchen. I was drinking pee.

"Good girl! Now eat up, and it's time for bed; it's very late now!"

"Honestly, mittens aren't such a bad idea. I'll make sure to sew a pair this evening; they can be done tomorrow," June said. But, of course, having mittens would make my life much harder; I wasn't looking forward to that.

"I'm so happy our family is complete," Flora said enthusiastically. "Finally!"

They all nodded in agreement as they had their mouths full.

"Should we do our dinner round?" Angelica asked, "I can go first."

"Sure, it will be Jessa's first time too!" Flora said, still cheerful.

"I am happy I finally have the daughter I always dreamed of."

The room filled with "Aww!" while they all looked at me. I was torn about my feelings, I really liked Angelica, and sometimes I felt so much hate for her that I was going to break. But daughter? No...

"I am happy and very thankful for our security system today; it could have turned out to be a catastrophe... So I want to thank you all for helping me these last weeks; I couldn't have done it without you." Eliza said proudly.

They all smiled softly and nodded. Probably all thinking the same, the horror of me escaping. Even though Flora and Eliza suspiciously had very quickly found me. Like they had known all along ...

"Well, I love toys, and I'm pleased about this new little thing," Naomi said while looking mockingly at me. "But honestly, I'm mostly thankful for all of you that let me continue with my passion for cooking, that you all eat it, whatever new spices I might use!"

"And we LOVE your food! What would we do without you?"

Naomi almost looked kind and down to earth, for once.

"I'm thankful for being the first to sleep with our girl. I will keep that memory in my heart for a long time."

I heard more "aaaaaw's" and saw more smiles around the table.

"And I'm happy and very proud of myself for having finished the whole nursery in time, and now also the high chair."

"You should be proud; the craftmanship is just out of this world. You can now also title yourself as a furniture maker!"

"Haha, yeah! Who knew!?"

"And what about you, dear?" Angelica asked and once again put all the attention on me. I could feel my face getting tomato red again.

Thankful... proud of... and happy with?

All I could think about was that I was happy the dildo in my ass wasn't moving up and down, my food wasn't covered in my pussy juice, my clit wasn't painfully erect at the moment, that I wasn't constantly in a diaper, that...

"I'm not in my apartment anymore."

"That's right! You are not in the apartment anymore; you are home instead! And you are so happy and thankful for that!"

"Isn't she the sweetest girl ever!?" Flora said with the brightest smile.

"Let's go and brush those teeth, put a diaper on, and then it's off to bed!" Angelica said.

"Oh, but what time is it?"

"Almost night, dear. Come here; I'll help you out of your chair." First, I noticed she didn't bother telling me the time like I wouldn't understand. Second, I also noticed how the dildo slid out of my asshole which now felt very loose. The third thing I noticed was when I was out of the chair. I saw an X-shape on the seat where the dildo must have come from, the same construction as on a plastic lid to put in a straw.

Angelica took my hand, dragging me away from the table. I could feel my asshole-lips almost slapping wetly against each other.

"Say good night now!" she said.

"Good night..." I said shyly, looking down at the floor instead of them.

"I think someone is a little tired." I heard June saying.

As we walked away from the table and up the stairs, I felt my clit twitch again. It was the worst feeling in the world, and I didn't feel I had any control over it.

"You did a good job drinking all that up, and you almost ate everything. But I saw that you left those carrots..."

"I was gonna eat them!"

"Sure you would; you can prove it another day." She said kindly. "Oh! It looks like someone is excited about bedtime! Damnit... we forgot your panties downstairs. It doesn't matter; you will be in diapers soon."

Another throbbing in my clit; it was swelling fast and stood erect.

"Well, well, well... I think someone has a little diaper kink. Is that so?"

My eyes almost popped out of my scull... what did she say? I didn't even dare to open my mouth to answer her; I knew I would stutter.

"It's okay; you will fall asleep from my milk; I can even read you a bedtime story?"

I nodded as we entered my bedroom...

Since graduation, nothing had happen in my life. And then suddenly, I found a roommate ad, somehow got all these modifications and moved into the forest with five beautiful women while slowly feeling how I was regressing. I had been licking pussy in humiliating ways, been breastfed, had ridiculous clothes, been in a diaper, and had huge things up my ass. It sounds like events for weeks, and it felt like weeks too. But this would only be my second night at Hidden Haven. As I lay down on the changing table while watching Angelica's necklace dingle, I felt safe, horrified, and confused. She stood over me smiling, saying things that I couldn't hear while taping a diaper on me; I could feel it fill up the second Angelica secured the last tape.

"All done! Honey? Oh, you like my necklace, don't you? You are so cute! Come on, let's take you to your bed. I love how you look so gone; it suits you!"

She quickly got her breasts out to breastfeed me as we lay down.

"Tomorrow is a big day, we will all test you a lot, but we all love you no matter how you do on your tests, okay?" She said as she got her right nipple in my mouth. I sucked immediately. Her milk was warm and sweet as it flooded my mouth and down my throat.

"What test?" I asked. Downstairs I heard a sewing machine, music from a game, the front door opening and closing, and someone coming up the stairs. I liked the full house.

"Ssshh, don't think about that now, don't think at all for me. Can you do that?"

I nodded and drifted off to sleep in mommy's arms.