Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you being serious or pulling my chain Terri?"

Her laugh was loud and beautiful. When she had finished and they had pulled up in front of two large black wrought iron gates that the Navi told them was home to the Hollywood actor she leaned over and whispered directly in his left ear, "Both!" Then leaned out of her window, pressed the intercom button and waited until a crackly voice said," Yes!"

"Detective Inspector Carey and Detective Inspector Kincaid to see Mr. Jennings." Terri replied, leaning close to the metal box attached to a post near to the gates.

"Do you have an appointment?" The voice crackled.

"We don`t need an appointment. We are the fucking police. Now open the gates before I arrest you for obstruction!" Terri snapped at the box.

There was a short pause before the gates swung open with a low buzz and Peter edged his car through the gap created. They drove along a tree lined gravel drive for about five hundred meters before pulling up in front of a modern building that reminded Peter of Tracy Island in the Thunderbirds show he used to watch as a kid.

Parking next to several high-end cars that Peter immediately identified as a Ferrari, Porsche and a Hummer they exited the car and looked around. There was a tennis court next to the parking space surrounded by a high wire mesh fence. A helicopter was standing with the rotor blades tied down around fifty metres from the house and a huge man was walking towards them from the house.

The man was around thirty, over six feet tall and looked terribly uncomfortable in the tight-fitting dark suit that did little to contain his heavily muscled frame. When he reached the pair he extended a hand and said in a surprisingly high voice, "Grant Smith. Mr. Jennings head of security. What can I do for you?"

"You can take us to Mr Jennings," Terri snapped.

"Mr. Jennings is busy right now. Can I help?" Smith said politely. He was obviously used to being the buffer between his Boss and celebrity chasers.

Terri`s face clouded over, "Mr Smith. You have exactly five seconds to take us to Mr. Jennings before you are handcuffed and in the car."

Peter tried hard not to smile at the thought of Terri trying to force this gorilla into the back of his sporty Audi. He had enough problems putting the weekly shop in there. The problem proved to be mute when Smith turned on his heel and led the pair of detectives into the massive modern dwelling. Once inside Smith told them, "Mr. Jennings is in the pool. Please follow me."

They walked through the house and Peter stared around at the opulence. The artwork on the walls had an overriding theme of sex. There were paintings of beautiful women, mostly naked, and some indulging in various sex acts with one, two, and in several cases, multiple partners.

Smith pushed open a pair of large doors and Peter smelt the strong chlorine odour that he remembered from his childhood visits to the local baths. As they entered Peter gazed around at the huge indoor pool. It must have been fifty metres by twenty, but this wasn`t what caught his eye. It was the ten or so good-looking women playing in the pool or lounging on benches around it. Nearly all were topless, and in some cases completely naked, At the centre of all this flesh sat the man that they sought.

Kyle Jennings sat on a chair that could only be described as a throne. It was large, wooden and painted gold, with a bright red cushion under a bum that was covered by the skimpiest pair of speedos Peter had ever seen. The huge bulge in the emerald green material was evident, and probably being initiated by the two naked girls massaging his shoulders. Both girls looked to be barely legal, but that wasn`t their concern today, although Peter was sure that Terri had filed the knowledge away for future action.

"Detectives to speak to you Sir," Smith`s high voice rose above the screams and shouts of the five girls playing with a plastic beach ball in the pool.

"What do you want detectives?" Jennings asked arrogantly, not even deeming to look at Terri and Peter, his eyes remaining closed as the two teenagers kneaded his shoulders.

"Is there somewhere we can talk privately?" Peter spoke confidently.

"I´m rather busy as you can see."

Peter was by now seriously pissed off and this came across in his tone. "We can talk here, or I will arrest you on suspicion of murder and we can chat at the station."

Now he had the actors attention. His eyes opened and Peter could see the pinpoint pupils that were a trade mark of drug use. "Murder? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Is there somewhere we can talk alone?" Terri asked, her tone more pleasant than Peter`s.

Jennings stared at the detectives with nothing but contempt before shrugging his admirers from his shoulders as if they were nothing but annoying flies. Standing to his full six feet two inches he snatched a black silk kimono from a chair, the back of which was decorated with a bright red dragon similar to those in the Game of Thrones series.

"Follow me!" he snapped, then walked around the edge of the pool with Terri and Peter trailing in his wake. Opening a door they found themselves in a small office, the walls adorned with framed billboard posters of Jennings biggest box office hits.

He sat behind a large wooden desk and motioned for Terri and Peter to sit opposite. Once they were all seated his arrogance had diminished slightly as he asked, "Now detectives, please tell me what this is all about. I haven`t murdered anybody, well, apart from in my films. Do I need a lawyer?"

Peter took the lead, "Thank you for talking to us Mr. Jennings. I think we can dispense with a lawyer at this time. At the moment we just want an informal chat." He paused for effect then added, "Do you know Chelsea Hargreaves?"

Peter noticed with surprise that there was no reaction from Jennings as he answered, "No. Should I?"

Terri jumped in, "That`s quite surprising Sir, as her stomach contents revealed that her last meal consisted of your spunk!"

Jennings visibly blanched, "What!" he stammered.

"Chelsea Hargreaves was found dead on Clapham Common at six this morning. An autopsy revealed that she had indulged in sexual relations with multiple people only a few hours before her death. The only DNA we could identify was yours. This was taken from semen found in her stomach. Can you please tell us how that happened if you do not know this woman." Peter spoke evenly, his eyes fixed on the actor for a reaction. All he saw was shocked non-comprehension. He could actually see Jennings brain whizzing as he tried to make sense of what the policeman had told him.

"Detective, I honestly don't know a Chelsea Hargreaves." He mumbled, and for the first time Peter could see the first glimmer of fear in his body language.

"What do you know about a club called Dante`s Inferno?" Terri asked and watched Jennings eyes become furtive as he swallowed hard.

"Nothing! I think I need my lawyer now."

"Mr. Jennings. If you want to make this more formal then I will have to ask you to accompany us to the station. At this time though we are happy to talk off the record. We know that Dante`s Inferno is a select sex club for the rich and famous. We think that Chelsea Hargreaves was a member, and we also believe that you are as well. How am I doing so far?" Peter asked, enjoying watching the previously arrogant man squirm in his leather swivel chair.

Jennings said nothing, just nodded.

"Were you there on Monday evening?" Terri pressed, and Peter thought they were making a good team.

Again another faint nod from the actor.

"Did you indulge in oral sex with Chelsea Hargreaves?" Peter pushed.

"I don`t know," came the coy reply. "No one uses names, only numbers. Everyone is masked."

On a hunch Peter asked quickly before Jennings had time to recover, "Number 22!" and saw the realisation sweep across Jennings handsome face. Then he nodded sheepishly.

"Tell us about it Mr. Jennings!" Terri snapped.

Jennings swallowed hard, then pulled a whiskey bottle from the desk draw with three glasses. Offering the bottle to Terri and Peter who both shook their heads. Jennings poured at least three fingers of the brown liquid into a tumbler and then downed it in one.

"I cannot," he mumbled.

"Mr. Jennings. I am sure that if the Sunday tabloids heard that you were a person of interest in the Chelsea Hargreaves death, and also that there was a sex element to the crime you would be splashed all over the front pages. I`m sure that wouldn`t be a good look with all of your endorsements!"

Peter knew he had just signed a huge deal with BMW to be their poster boy.

"Bitch! Jennings spat, "You wouldn`t dare!"

"Mr. Jennings!" Peter pushed.

The room was quiet for nearly two or three minutes. „I remember her. It was in the Blow Job room." Jennings whispered.

"The blow job room?" Terri asked, obviously intrigued.

Another three fingers of scotch were poured and drunk hastily. "At Dante`s there are special rooms. 22 was in the blow job room. She sucked me off," He giggled, the alcohol was apparently reducing his inhibitions as he added, "And really well to. She was very, very good!"

"Tell us about this room," Peter demanded.

Another glass of scotch was drunk causing Jennings to cough dramatically. "The blow job room is where people go who like to suck cock, or have their cock sucked. Monday there were two women and one man in there. People can go in there and they will suck you off. I recognised number 22 from a previous visit so decided to take advantage of her undoubted skill. That was the last I saw of her as I left right after as I had an interview on breakfast TV the next day."

"What time did you leave?"

"Around eight I think. Smith will know as he picked me up and drove me to the hotel."

"Tell us more about the club!" Terri leaned forward as she spoke.

Jennings looked at her with glassy eyes, "It´s a club for consenting adults who enjoy sex. Membership is by invite only. Three members must support your application. The membership is very exclusive. Annual fee is half a million pounds. Attendance fee is a thousand per visit. It`s not illegal detective. There is no Kiddy porn shit, just people who like to fuck, fucking each other. Nobody does anything they don`t want to, and everyone goes home satisfied."

Peter tried to unsettle Jennings a little more, "Can you show us your tattoo Mr. Jennings?"

Jennings face was a picture of shock as he realised the detectives already knew a lot. Standing unsteadily he loosened the belt of his kimono exposing the bright green speedos. He hooked his thumbs on either side of the waistband and pulled them down to his thighs. Terri leaned forward theatrically as Jennings thickly veined cock popped into view. Peter saw that his pubic mound was waxed. It looked like one of the chicken breasts he bought in Tesco. Right in the middle of it the number 438 was tattooed in red ink similar to that he had seen on Chelsea Hargreaves mons.

Terri continued to stare and Peter wasn`t sure if she was studying the tattoo or Jennings's impressive dick. The actors arrogance returned as he smiled and asked Terri, "If you want a demonstration detective I would be more than happy to oblige. You look like you could suck a golf ball through a hose pipe."

"That's enough Mr. Jennings. Put your cock away and tell us more about who you saw, and what they were doing."

The actor pulled up the speedos. He was still grinning maliciously at Terri as he said, "I don`t know names. The other woman in the blow job room was number 64. Great body, but useless at cock sucking. The man was 421."

"Can you get us in?" Terri asked.

Peter watched the blood drain from the actors tanned face. "Impossible!" he almost yelled.

Keeping his voice calm Peter asked again, "Mr. Jennings. We need access. Can you bring guests?"

Jennings was shaking his head wildly. "No. No. No. I cannot. I will not!"

Terri stood. "Come on Peter. Let's go and have a drink with Jon Kay at the News of the World. He owes me a couple of favours."

"Sit down," Jennings snarled aggressively." There are meetings every month when members can bring a guest. I could get you in detective," he said looking pointedly at Terri, "But. If you want to fit in then you would be expected to have sex." His eyes never left Terri`s as he added after a pause, "Lots of fucking sex! Nobody is allowed to just watch."

With her face showing absolutely no emotion Terri said, "Fix it up." She placed her visiting card on the desk and turning to Peter she said, "We`re done here. Let`s go!"

Peter was so stunned that he stood and silently followed his new partner. They said nothing until they were in the car and driving through dark streets back towards London. Peter spoke very carefully and quietly, "You can`t do this Terri. It`s dangerous, plus they will expect you to have sex. That`s going above and beyond for the job."

The car was quiet for another five miles, then Terri began to talk in a hushed whisper. "What I told you about my CI. I didn`t tell you everything."

Peter fixed his eyes on the road waiting for his partner to continue.

"Cheryl and I were lovers a few years back. She is the other woman in the drawing above my bed."

Peter flashed her a puzzled look.

Terri gave one of her laughs that Peter was already starting to love. "Don`t be a cunt Peter!" she giggled. "I saw you looking in the mirror remember."

Deciding that Terri was being open with him he asked cautiously, "And the man?"

"My husband."

"You`re married," he gasped, trying to keep the amazement from his voice.

"Was! Alister was killed in Afghanistan three years ago. IED in Helmond."

"Oh my God. I`m so sorry."

"It is what it is. Whatever. Anyway Cheryl used to join us occasionally when Alister was home on leave. It was her who drew that picture."

"What happened then?"

"Well eventually we drifted apart as I moved up in the force. Cheryl got a job as an escort, and that combined with my job and Alister`s death meant we had to call a halt. She still fed me useful info from time to time. So I have to do this for her. I owe her at least that."

Another few miles passed, and Peter said, "How do you want to do it?"

"Will have to be off the books. If you want no part I will understand, but I am hoping you will be backing me up."

Peter knew he was on thin ice. If this went tits up he would be looking at a disciplinary hearing that would totally fuck up his career, and maybe even end it. On the other hand he was a peoples cop. He understood what Terri was feeling and knew already that he was going to help her. He nodded in the dimly lit car and felt Terri`s hand rest gently on his thigh as a thank you.

Five minutes later he pulled past East Croydon station and Terri said, "I need a drink. Take the next right. "

Peter did as instructed and a saw the bright lights of a pub two hundred meters up the road. Amazingly he found a parking space directly outside the pub and the two detectives walked into the sparsely populated pub. The ponytailed man behind the bar seemed to know Terri, greeting her warmly before depositing a large Bacardi and Coke in front of her before they had ordered. Peter took a pint of lager and paid. They walked to a small table in the corner away from prying ears.

They had only been seated for about a minute when Terri`s mobile rang. Peter listened to a one-sided conversation. All he heard from Terri was, "Yes. Um. Uh, uh. OK. Right." Then she finished with See you there on Saturday. Eight o`clock!"

Once she hung up she told Peter, "That didn`t take long. Jennings is apparently more afraid of the press than the police. It`s fixed for Saturday night. I have to meet him in the Market Tavern near London Bridge at eight. Dress sexy he said," she giggled and drained her glass.

Peter protested in vain as Terri returned to the bar and returned with two more large Bacardi. Peter was only half way down his pint when she placed one of the glasses in front of him. "I have to drive!" he protested.

"You can stay at mine. The sofa makes up into a bed."

Peter did something now that he had never done in his life. He went outside and lied to his wife. He called her mobile and could already tell that Lee had had a few drinks. The noise in the background told him she was enjoying her night out with her nursing friends. "Sorry baby. Working late. I`m on this Chelsea Hargreaves case and looks like it will be an all nighter. Things are moving quickly."

"Be Careful darling," Lee slurred down the phone. "See you tomorrow. Love you." Then the phone went dead.

Peter went back into the pub and found another drink sitting next to his untouched Bacardi. It was an hour later that the pair left the pub. Deciding to leave his car where it was the two detectives weaved their way back to Terri`s flat.

Once inside Terri slumped on the sofa and Peter sat in the armchair. "Want a shower?" she asked.

Peter felt grimy after a long day and dealing with Jennings so nodded. Terri got up and took a large bath towel from a cupboard in the hallway.

Peter stumbled slightly when he stood up. The Bacardi count had gone well past five in the pub, and he was definitely feeling it. "There`s a spare toothbrush under the sink," Terri told him as she showed him to the bathroom.

Peter walked in to the modern bathroom with a huge glass windowed shower cabin. As he switched on the shower and let the warm water wash over his body he noticed that the bathroom door was open. This surprised him as he was sure he had closed it. Maybe a dodgy catch he thought as he soaped his body with the flowery smelling shower gel he found in a wire basket in the shower.

He felt much better as he slid the door back and wrapped the towel around his waist. After finding the aforementioned tooth brush in the cupboard under the sink he started to clean his teeth. He was bent down to take a mouthful of water directly from the tap when he felt Terri move behind him. Her arms encircled his waist before her right hand moved to release Peter`s towel. He was speechless as he felt Terri`s hand seek, and then find his growing erection. She stroked him gently as Peter stared at himself in the mirror above the sink. Terri was hidden from his view behind Peter`s back.

Peter was breathing heavily now. His penis was as hard as iron in his new partners hand. Then the hand was withdrawn. Both her hands now rested on his hips, and she used them to spin him around so that his bum rested on the sink. Terri was still fully clothed as she leaned forward and moved as if to kiss him before diverting her head so that her lips wrapped around Peter`s Adams apple. Peter was panting now as she ran her tongue up and down his throat, then lower.

Terri`s hand once more closed itself around Peter`s erection as her tongue ran circles around both his nipples. Her tongue travelled South leaving a trail of saliva on Peter`s chest and tummy. As her head moved lower Terri squatted deeper and deeper onto the bathroom floor until her bum rested on the back of her calves and her lips planted a small kiss on the tip of his hardness. Her tongue poked out, and Peter looked down in time to watch her lap a small bead of pre-come from the slit at the apex of his cock.

Peter gave a sharp intake of breath as Terri`s lips opened and then covered the uncircumcised head of Peter`s cock. Peter felt her tongue moving frantically inside her mouth, lavishing licks to his sensitive glans. He tried to reach down and pull her up to him, but Terri shrugged him off forcefully. He leaned back against the cool porcelain of the sink and stared down at her, just enjoying the sensations emanating from his throbbing dick.

One of Teri`s hands was gently cupping his balls as her lips slid painfully slowly down Peter`s veiny shaft until Peter exhaled loudly as her nose rested gently in his thatch of light brown pubic hair. He could hear her breathing loudly through her nose as his entire length was totally buried in her mouth.