Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter drove to the pub and watched as Terri pushed through the door before he switched on the iPad. All he could see were the backs of a few lads at the bar, then the crowd parted as Terri walked towards a frowning Jennings, leaning against one wall with a pint in his hand. There was no greeting for Terri, he just opened his mobile and spoke into it. Peter could just make out the words, "Smith. Outside. Two minutes." Then Jennings took a mouthful of beer, placed the half full glass on the table and walked past Terri. Peter watched his back as the actor weaved through the crowd until he saw them exit the pub in real time just as a large silver Mercedes pulled up. Peter recognised Smith as the driver, and Jennings and Terri slid into the rear seats.

Peter followed closely behind the big German car as it edged through the busy Saturday night traffic. Crossing the river they made slow progress until arriving in the City of London where the traffic was lighter as always at the weekend. It was only five minutes later that Smith pulled the car into the curb. There was a tiny alley just off to the right and Jennings and Terri made their way down it as Smith pulled away. Peter pulled up in the space Smith had vacated and settled down to watch what happened next on the iPad.

Peter saw the couple arrive at a red painted door. The door paint was peeling and there was no sign indicating that this was the door to Dante's Inferno. Jennings raised his hand to the top of the door frame and must have pressed a hidden doorbell as seconds later the door was opened by a man in a grey suit. Peter couldn`t make out what was said, but Jennings had obviously said the right things as the door swung open and Terri followed Jennings inside.

Terri gave her jacket up at the coat check and started to follow Jennings when Peter heard him say clearly through the earing microphone, "The dress as well my dear. Club rules for females I`m afraid."

Terri didn`t miss a beat as she shrugged out of the dress and handed it to the girl behind the counter who looked bored to death. Jennings also stripped until Peter could see he wore only a pair of black silky boxers that were stretched tight across the impressive swell of his dick. The girl handed Jennings something and Peter watched as he pulled on the stocking mask that distorted his features but left his mouth, hair and eyes free. Terri didn`t receive the same gift. Apparently guests didn`t need this anonymity.

Peter was glued to the screen as Terri trailed behind Jennings as they walked down a wide corridor. There were chairs and tables along its length and there were a few people sitting and smoking. Apparently the indoor smoking ban had not reached Dante`s. All of those present wore similar masks and were in various stages of undress, with one man and woman actually sitting totally naked.

The corridor opened into a bar that could have been part of any pub in London apart from the fact that the ten patrons were not wearing that much clothing. Terri did a quick pirouette in the middle of the bar so that Peter could see the whole place.

There were a couple of older men chatting at the bar. The microphone Terri was wearing must have been a very high quality as Peter could hear the men clearly as they discussed the latest cricket match between England and Australia. It was a typical scene that could be witnessed every day in London pubs, apart from the younger man on his knees between them who was alternately sucking their cocks.

One of the men was ejaculating into the kneeling man`s mouth as he heard Terri say, "Bacardi and Coke please," when the barman asked her what she wanted.

"Me to Gary," Jennings said, although Peter couldn`t see him as Terri had the camera pointing at the threesome next to them. Peter heard them clink their glasses together as Terri moved so that Peter could see the other guests. There was an older lady sitting in a black corset and boots that nearly reached her groin, a thin cigarette dangling from her fingers as a younger woman knelt before her licking each boot in turn.

As Terri turned slowly Peter saw another youngish woman sitting by herself. Long blonde hair circled the stocking mask distorting her face. She was totally naked apart from two nipple clamps that looked agonising to Peter`s untrained eyes. Terri obviously thought this may be the member number 64 that she was looking for, so she moved closer until she had the tiny tattoo on her mons in view. Peter could see it was the number 249, so not who they sought.

As Terri drew closer Peter saw the woman reach out her hand. It disappeared out of the view of the camera, and he heard Terri whimper, then the hand briefly reappeared in shot until the woman stuck two fingers in her mouth and murmured, "Tasty!" Peter surmised that she had just fingered Terri and was now licking the taste from her fingers.

Terri turned away and focussed on another couple sitting in a corner. The woman was riding the man, slowly grinding her groin against his. Peter`s voyeurism was interrupted as he heard Jennings say, "I will show you the main areas, then you are free to go where you want. Remember that you are a guest. Guests are usually in great demand here. Fresh meat and all that. You can turn down offers, that`s a fact. But if you just walk around without indulging that will raise suspicion and cause me all kinds of shit."

"Lead on Jennings. Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl and can take care of myself."

The couple left the bar using another smaller corridor and Peter followed their progress on the I-Pad. Peter could see four or five doors along the length of the hallway. Terri and Jennings stopped at the first door. "Group sex room," Jennings explained. Terri positioned the camera so that Peter had the same view as her. The room was quite small, the floor covered by what looked like large mattresses. There were five girls and three men on the mattresses. All involved in various sex acts. Terri waited a few minutes so Peter could watch, then hurried after Jennings, who had walked off.

The next door showed a room with a tiled floor and a drain in the middle, "Pissing room!" Jennings whispered, not trying to hide his disgust. Terri paused just long enough to see a man spray a bright yellow jet of urine all over a woman lying on her back. There was also a shower head attached to one wall.

The next room was the Blow Job room that Jennings had mentioned in his interview. There were a couple of sofas. Both occupied by women with the most amazing bodies. Peter felt himself harden noticeably as he watched the two sucking voraciously on the cocks of the two young guys standing before them. Terri moved closer as one of the women was blonde. She manoeuvred the camera so that Peter could read the small red tattoo. Another strike out. Her number was 114. Terri`s camera angle meant that Peter got a close-up view as the man in her mouth groaned loudly. Peter watched the blonde guzzling the copious amounts of semen that he ejaculated. Then Peter actually giggled loudly to himself in the car. Jennings had pulled down his boxers and the blonde was now bobbing agitatedly on his very large dick. Terri gave Peter a few minutes watching this before she sat down on the sofa, the camera pointing at the entrance.

Within seconds Peter could see a fit young man with closely cropped hair approach Terri. Peter was left staring at a close up of the mans muscled, hairy thighs, and his ear buds were full of sloppy noises as Terri orally pleasured him to a loud and rather intense orgasm.

The man moved off screen and Terri`s camera moved quickly as she followed a rapidly departing Jennings from the room. "Punishment room," Jennings pointed through a door. Terri stood in the centre of the door. Inside was a large wooden cross in the St. Andrews shape. A very hairy middle-aged man was clamped into the restraints at all four corners as a very buxom woman lashed his buttocks with a small cat-o-nine-tails. There were a few people watching. Mainly men, and a couple of them were openly, and unashamedly masturbating as they watched the bound man's bum become redder and redder.

Peter remembered the marks on Chelsea Hargreaves body. She had apparently also been in this room at one point. Peter tried to read the tattoos of those inside. Terri had obviously read his mind as she moved around the room ensuring he could write them down in his small pad.

The next doors were simply women and gents toilets. The last two doors were opposite each other with a spiral staircase leading upstairs at the end of the corridor.

"Dykes on the right. Faggots on the left," Jennings spoke, his voice sounding bored.

"What`s upstairs?" Terri asked as her camera swung around and Peter saw four women rolling around on a bed through one door, and then three guys through the other. One guy was pumping another anally as he in turn was sucking the rather large black dick of the man in front of him.

"Private bedrooms if you want to do it without being watched. Normally only senior members get to use them. Look for a tattoo of 1 to 100 on the women and 251 to 350 on men. Those are the senior members and can give you access."

"So blondie from the Blow Job room with Chelsea was a senior member," Terri asked and received a nod of confirmation.

"Right. Enjoy yourself. I`ll see you later. Smith will pick me up at midnight, so if you want a lift home be in the entrance before then."

Peter saw Jennings turn away as Terri called softly, "Before you go tell me all you know about 64. What she likes to do. Anything would help."

Jennings turned back so he filled the screen on Peter`s iPad, his large dick drooping down between his thighs. "She loves to suck cock. She spends a lot of time in the Blow Job room. She also likes women apparently, especially submissive women. I`ve never seen it, but I heard she once spanked another member so badly that she didn`t visit the club again, but that`s only a rumour." Then he was gone, striding down the corridor.

Peter followed Terri`s progress as she walked slowly back to Lesbian room. There were now five women kissing, sucking, licking and fingering each other with gusto on the large bed. Three were blondes. Peter saw Terri move towards the bed and then the picture bounced around as Terri joined in the fivesome, allowing Peter to read all the tattoos on the blondes. Peter was extremely hard now as he wrote down 127, 195 and 237 in his pad. In his opinion Terri stayed a lot longer than was necessary, but the moans and sighs she was making told him that while she was there for work, she was still taking time to enjoy herself.

It was nearly fifteen minutes later when Terri strolled unsteadily down the corridor towards the bar. Stopping briefly at each door to scan the room. The Piss room was unoccupied. The punishment room was packed. Peter had only a view of men and women`s bums and lower backs as Terri eased her way through the crowd to see what the draw was.

As she reached the front Peter had a clear view of the cross, to which was strapped a young girl. No mask, so obviously a guest. She was evidently in distress as Peter could hear her crying and screaming every time a large, naked, tanned man struck her with a thick bamboo rod. Her dark black hair was plastered across her face, and Peter could already see there were four or five angry, red welts across her buttocks. The man swung the cane again and the girl shrieked before hanging whimpering from the cross. Peter watched as Terri approached the man with the cane.

She got so close that all Peter could see was an expanse of tanned back. Terri whispered something to him that Peter couldn`t make out, apart from the last word, "Enough!"

When the man spoke it was clear and loud enough that everyone could hear, "The sentence was twelve strokes. If you want me to stop, you have to take her place for the last seven!"

Peter nearly had a heart attack as he heard Terri say confidently, "Release her!"

Peter watched with his breath held as two other members untethered the whimpering, crying girl. Supporting her until she was able to walk on unsteady legs to a sofa in the corner. The camera showed Terri moving onto the raised dais that held the cross, then the screen went black as the ruby navel piercing was pressed hard against the varnished wood.

Peter`s mouth was in his throat for the next minutes as Terri was flogged seven times. His ears were filled with the swoosh of the cane, the slap of impact, the cheers of the crowd and the grunt of pain from Terri. Then the camera focused on the crowd as Terri was released and turned to face her adoring fans who were clapping and cheering loudly at her courageous performance. She walked up to her abuser. She was so close that Peter could easily see the number 361 tattooed on his pubic mound. "Satisfied!" she almost spat the word.

Peter could only observe as Terri walked stiffly to the young girl who was still sobbing on the sofa. "You OK?" she asked her.

"Yes. Thanks to you. He is a brute."

"You know him?"

"Yes I work for him."

"What kind of work?"

"Secretary. But we have also been lovers for over a year. This is the first time he has done anything like this, but tonight he was furious. He told me that his wife had found out about us, and that can only have come from me. But I swear I never said anything to anybody."

"Who is he?"

The girl was silent for a few seconds then whispered, "Luigi Fabricio, he is head of the Fabricio pasta family and CEO of the company."

"Go home," Terri said caringly and then Peter watched her walk from the room. Her next stop was the blow job room, but it contained only a brunette and a young man with a goatee beard that Peter thought was familiar, but just couldn`t place it.

Her next port of call was the group sex room. There was a blonde girl right in the middle of the action, cocks in her arse, pussy and mouth. They were the only four people there. Terri moved towards the bed and bent closer to read the tattoo. Her head was very near to the action so Peter`s ears were filled with the unmistakable wet slapping sounds of sex.

As she walked from the room she whispered to herself, and by extension Peter. "Number 34."

Terri strolled back to the bar and Peter heard the crowd giving her a round of applause. News of her performance in the punishment room must have travelled fast. Both men and women approached her to offer congratulations, and more than a few offered her drinks and sex. Terri strolled around the room and looked at the pubic areas of all the blonde women to try and find Ms. 64. Peter was kept busy writing down numbers as there were many blondes in the bar. Terri had drunk three Bacardi by now, and still now luck.

The video feed moved to the entry corridor where several people were sitting chatting. Terri seemed to focus on a dark-haired woman with a body that would have made top models jealous. Then Peter remembered it was possible she was a top model as he couldn't see her face, just beautifully proportioned breasts, hips and legs and cascades of raven curls that rested on her shoulders. Peter heard Terri cadge a cigarette from her and the two sat together in silence until raven hair sauntered back in the direction of the bar.

Peter heard a seductive voice in his ear. "That was quite a performance you put in on the cross my pretty one."

"Thank you Mistress 64," Terri mumbled coyly.

Peter sat up straight in the car. Jackpot at last, although he still couldn`t see the woman they had sought all night.

Terri shifted her position, standing so the woman's image filled the screen for Peter. He could see from the gorgeous body wearing only plumb coloured lingerie, including a thin garter belt and ebony stockings, that she was maybe middle thirties, tall for a woman at five feet ten or eleven. Her height was accentuated by massive heels that must have been nearly six inches. Her stocking mask was surrounded by a halo of long golden blonde hair. Her panties so sheer that the small tattoo showing the number 64 was easily visible on her shaved mons.

Her voice dripped as sweet as molasses as she asked, "Would you like to hang out for a while, I think we could have fun."

Terri almost sounded afraid as she muttered, "I would love to spend time with you mistress. What do you want me to do?"

Peter knew it was all an act as Terri was just giving 64 what Jennings had told her she liked, but on the screen he could see that 64 was lapping up Terri`s obedient behaviour.

"I was just on the way to the blow job room. I always find three or four good mouthfuls of tasty spunk is a great way to start the evening. Want to join?"

"Yes Mistress! Anything you desire Mistress"

"Excellent, we can do it together. Have you ever shared a cock with another woman?"

"Yes Mistress. Many times."

"Better and better," 64 said as Peter saw the blow job room appear on his screen. It was empty apart from a man sitting on one of the sofas hungrily devouring the cock being presented to him by the athletic young man standing in front of him.

"Oh good," purred 64. "No competition. Sit here pussycat, I wouldn`t mind if you warm me up while we wait for our first guest."

"Of course Mistress," Terri mumbled, playing the good servant for all her worth. "Shall I use my tongue Mistress, or shall I just finger you. Your wish is my command."

Peter saw 64 smile into the camera. Not a pleasant smile, but an evil smile that betrayed the thoughts that were already filling her mind.

"You are a pliable gorgeous thing aren`t you. I just know we are going to have fun together," Then sternly snapped, "Get on your knees and use that fabulous tongue, and I´m warning you, you better be as good as you obviously think you are, or the pain you felt earlier will be nothing compared to what I will do to you my pretty one."

"I will try Mistress," Peters ears were filed with slurping sounds mixed with number 64`s sighs and moans as Terri went to work with her tongue. Peter couldn`t see anything as Terri`s stomach was pressed against the side of the sofa as she pleasured 64 on her knees.

"Hello handsome," Peter heard 64 say, then the camera picture was filled with a graphic close up of 64`s shave snatch as Terri straightened up. "My little slave and I cannot wait to taste your come handsome, just bring that wonderful cock over here,"

The camera jumped around as Terri got off her knees and joined 64 on the sofa. Peter got to see a totally bald man with an extremely small penis standing before the two women. He disappeared from view as he obviously had moved closer to the pair.

"Oh my you taste good," Droned 64."Have a taste my little slave, suck him hard, suck him deep, that`s it slave, hold him there. Good. Good, now my turn!" Gurgling sounds came through the earphones and then 64 continued her commentary, "Yes slave, lick his length, now the head, stick your cute little tongue in that tiny slit at the top. Excellent, now suck his balls while I........,"

Peter heard the man groan loudly and accentuated swallowing noises from 64. Terri moved again and Peter saw the man`s hairy buttocks exit the room as Jennings walked in. His grin was broad, and Peter could only guess why. He was going to get a blow job from the detective who was causing him so many problems. Terri couldn`t refuse without breaking her cover and losing her connection to 64.

"Wow, nice cock," 64 said, her voice dripping with desire.

"Not you," Jennings spat viciously, "I want the brunette only, you can finger her while she does me. No hands. Mouth only. Now let`s begin."

Peter was seething as the screen showed a close up of Jennings thighs as Terri allowed him into her mouth, then the screen was filled with 64`s arm as she had obviously followed Jennings instructions and was fingering Terri. She must have been frigging his partner rapidly as her arm was almost a blur on the screen. He heard Terri gagging as Jennings must have shoved his massive dick nearly down her throat."

1...34567...14