Hidden Lives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again he reached down. Terri let him slip from her mouth and her hand began to run up and down his shaft, slimy with her saliva. "Just relax and enjoy," she breathed seductively as she raised his dick with her hand and lick languidly around both of his scrotum as she fondled his hardness.

Peter was breathing heavily now and silently willing her to replace him in the warm, wet sanctuary of her mouth. Terri obliged, bobbing energetically on his cock until Peter mumbled, "I`m coming. Terri. I`m coming!"

Terri renewed her efforts and Peter could physically feel his come bubbling in his balls before forcing its way up his shaft and then exploding into Terri`s mouth. Her hand squeezed his balls as if she was crushing the water from a sponge as he jerked violently. Once he had calmed and his body had stopped twitching he looked down to see Terri smiling up at him, her mouth open so he could see his milky white deposit resting on her tongue. When she saw that he had seen it she swallowed dramatically, then pushed herself up from her haunches, kissed him fleetingly on the lips and walked from the bathroom leaving Peter breathless and gripping the sink hard with both hands.

A few minutes later he walked into the lounge with the towel once more around his waist. Terri was standing on the balcony smoking; the grey smoke being snatched away by the wind as she exhaled. She had her back to him, so he barely heard her as she whispered. "Thanks. I needed that."

Peter had to laugh, "Shouldn`t that be my line!" and they both laughed now.

Terri flicked the cigarette out towards the street and her eyes followed it as it was caught by the wind, throwing red embers into the air as it disappeared from view. "I´m going to bed," she said. "You can join me or use the sofa, but I need to sleep."

Peter went to get a glass of water from the kitchen. He looked in a few cupboards before finding a glass. Every cupboard was orderly, the tin goods in straight lines, their labels facing forward. The cups and plates piled carefully with smallest at the top and largest at the bottom. It was the kitchen of a neat freak.

Carrying the glass he sauntered to the bedroom door. Terri was lying naked on the bed. The snake tattoo facing the door. She was already asleep. Peter lay down next to her, and even though his mind was full of confused thoughts he slept quickly.

Chapter 2

Peter woke to the sound of noises coming from the kitchen. Padding naked in the direction of those sounds he found Terri equally naked preparing a pot of coffee. He moved behind her and put his arms around her, his hands cupping both her breasts. Terri relaxed into his embrace, leaning her head back onto his shoulder.

Peter gently squeezed her hardening nipples between his thumb and forefinger and received a low groan of appreciation. Emboldened he allowed his right hand to run down over her hard abs until it rested on her naked mons. He ran his finger nails over the smooth skin and had a momentary flash of guilt as he thought of Lee and her thin landing strip of curly black hair that he loved to play with. Terri was pushing her bum back into his erection now as if urging him to go further. This thought was confirmed as she shuffled her legs apart and her hand grabbed his and forced it downwards and between her thighs. Peter felt his finger slide into the sticky wetness of her snatch and Terri groaned louder, her hand gripping his, pressing him harder and deeper.

Peter`s thumb rested against her clitoris as his middle finger wiggled inside her. Terri was now grinding herself against his thumb and her noises of pleasure rose until she was trembling in his arms. Peter spun her around until she was between him and the small kitchen table. Tentatively he exerted pressure to the small of her back until she bent, her hands gripping the sides of the table as she spread her feet wider apart.

Peter grasped his rock-hard cock and guided himself inside Terri, who breathed a large sigh of approval at his actions. Terri felt tight and warm as he began slowly thrusting into her. Each of his pushes was met with a backward movement from Terri, ensuring that each stroke left him buried to the hilt.

His hands grasped her breasts as he increased the tempo. They moved in unison until he felt Terri stiffen, her vaginal muscles cramped around his dick, and he erupted inside her. Both lay twitching on the table, Peter`s arms wrapped around her as they shuddered through their mutual orgasm. After a minute Terri disentangled herself from Peter`s arms and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before vanishing into the bathroom. Peter heard the shower start as he poured boiling water onto coffee granules in a cup.

When Terri walked back into the kitchen she was dressed. A smart red T-shirt and a knee length, blue, flared skirt. Flat one-inch heels and bare legged. She looked great and gave Peter a questioning look as he sat in the kitchen sipping his coffee because he was still naked. As she boiled the kettle to make her own coffee she spoke over her shoulder, "If you are waiting for round two you can think again. I could manage a quick blow job if you want, but I`m not going to work with my cunt full of your come."

They both laughed and Peter said, "I´m good thanks. Let me get dressed and we can get going."

Less than an hour later they walked into the busy incident room. Their arrival together drew a few salacious looks, but that was soon forgotten as they knuckled down to the laborious work that was most policeman's lot. The pair scoured witness statements with nothing giving them a reason for excitement. Another two hours dragged by reviewing CCTV footage of the area around the dump site. Nothing jumped out as being important, and at five o`clock Terri said, "I have nothing. I`m going to head home. See you tomorrow. I told the Boss that we were going to stake out London Bridge tomorrow night. It`s a tiny white lie, but at least they think we are still working the case."

"I think I´ll go too. Give me a call tomorrow and we can arrange a meet before you go to the club."

"Will do." Then she was gone. Peter had forgotten to ask how she was getting home and hurried out into the yard just in time to see her enter a back cab and drive off.

Driving home his mind was in a whirl. He had never even thought of being unfaithful to Lee. It was if Terri had cast a spell on him. All he could think about was having sex with her again. He literally shook his head to clear those images from his mind as he pulled up outside his home, noticing Lee`s little Fiat parked a few places in front of where he sat. Taking a deep breath he got out of the car.

Walking through the front door he smelt a gorgeous aroma drifting from the kitchen. Following his nose he walked down the hall and into the kitchen. Lee was standing by the stove stirring a huge pot of chilli con carne. He walked over and hugged her, nuzzling her neck as he did so.

"Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes if you want to get a shower," Lee said, and Peter kissed her neck once more and took her up on her suggestion.

Walking back into the kitchen after his shower and a shave he found the table set and Lee spooning rice into a bowl. He kissed her again and she stopped with the spoon in mid-air, "You smell good," she said. „I could warm this up later if you want?" and her hand caressed his penis through the thin football shorts he wore.

Peter pulled his wife to him and kissed her passionately. His hand crept under the short summer dress she was wearing and probed urgently under the waistband of her panties. Her squeezing of his cock became more insistent as he fingered her pussy. Lee was wet. Very wet, and was soon moaning into his shoulder, her teeth biting his skin through his thin t-shirt. As her climax arrived she let her grip fall from his prick as she hugged him tightly, her nails digging painfully into his back as she shivered against his body.

Once she had stopped trembling her hand once more located his cock. This time she pushed her hand inside the shorts. Peter`s knees were quivering now as his wife wanked him with an urgency borne of her wish to give her husband the same release she had just had herself.

When he didn`t come quickly enough she fell to her knees, dragging his shorts with her and fed his hard rod into her mouth. Her black hair was a blur as her head bobbed vigorously up and down in desperation until Peter let out a loud groan as he shot his load into his wife's mouth. When Peter had jerked for the last time Lee stood, walked away and spat his come into the sink. Lee never swallowed. This had been a point of discussion at the beginning of their relationship, but now Peter just accepted it. However, this act that he had witnessed so many times before now only reminded him of Terri on her knees in the bathroom swallowing his spunk with relish.

"Welcome home Darling," Lee giggled and kissed his cheek. "I´m still hungry though she said with a grin."

After they had eaten Lee went for a shower whilst Peter cleaned the kitchen. When the dishwasher had started humming he walked into the lounge and switched on the TV. He started to watch the news when he heard Lee calling from the bedroom.

He sauntered down the corridor and pushed open their bedroom door. The lights were out, the only light was the flickering white light of the TV. Lee was lying on the bed wearing a pair of the white thigh high stockings that she wore to work. Her fingers were busy as she gazed at the screen. Peter`s eyes flicked to the TV where the film he had watched last night was filling the forty-inch screen. A dark-haired girl was licking the blonde`s pussy as the man pumped into her from behind.

Peter knew from experience what Lee wanted. She whined, "Peter baby, I`m so, so horny. Aaaaah!" Peter watched his wife fingering herself as the TV showed a closeup of the brunette`s tongue pushing between the blonde girl`s labia. Peter watched in silence, letting Lee`s anticipation build. Her finger was moving rapidly in and out of her snatch now as she bit her lip. Slowly he moved to the bed and settled himself on his tummy between his wife`s thighs. Lee`s finger was moving frenziedly now as Peter dipped his head and ran his tongue over the sensitive skin between Lee`s anus and pussy. Lee let out a low moan and her finger stopped moving, entombed in her slit. Even in the poor lighting Peter good see the liquid oozing onto Lee`s inner thigh. He lapped it up with his tongue. The familiar acrid taste filling his mouth, his nostrils full of the aroma of her need.

His tongue made lazy patterns on her slick outer lips and Lee`s hands gripped his head, pushing his face hard against her sex. Peter was a patient, caring lover, and he loved to eat his wife. The next twenty minutes were spent with him teasing her, flicking her stiffened clit with his tongue, sucking her juices from her fingers.

When his tongue skimmed around Lee`s anus Peter felt his wife convulse. Her thighs clamped around his head, and she shrieked so loudly he was sure the neighbours would complain. His lips and chin were now drenched in her fluids, but he gave her no let up. His tongue was forced as deeply as possible into her snatch as one finger teased around the puckered rear entry as she raised her hips from the bed, encouraging him to play with her anus.

Dipping one finger into her saturated slit he pulled it free and exerted more and more pressure until it pushed past her anal muscles and deep into her arse. Lee cried out as her second climax wracked her body, a thin spray of her come covering Peter`s face. Only now did he relent in his onslaught. Rising to his knees he crawled up the bed and pushed his rigid erection against his wife`s lips. Greedily she sucked him into her mouth and Peter thrust with his hips. He was fucking her mouth as her fingers strayed once more between her thighs.

He was so aroused that within a minute he was unloading another ejaculation into Lee`s mouth. The angle she was lying at caused some of his creamy deposit to slide into her throat and Lee coughed and spluttered, spitting the rest onto his cock and her breasts. He slumped down next to her, and she rolled into him. They lay together watching the film play out.

When it had finished and the credits were rolling Peter asked quietly, "Would you like to do that Lee?"

She raised herself onto one elbow so she could look down at his face, "What do you mean?"

"That." He indicated the screen with a nod of his head.

"What a threesome?"

"Yes. You me and another woman."

Her giggle was a bit forced as she asked, "Do you want to do it?"

He laughed and said, "I asked if you wanted to do it sometime. I`m a man. Of course I would want to do it. But only if you are onboard with it."

Lee screwed up her eyes, "Am I not enough for you anymore?"

"Of course baby. I was just putting it out there as you love watching these threesome films. Maybe when we have been married thirty years it will spice things up." He kissed her and embraced her so tightly that she struggled to breathe.

"Maybe in thirty years baby, but until then you will have to make do with putting your gorgeous dick in the same pussy and mouth."

"You forgot arse," and Peter received a vicious dig in the ribs. Lee loved him playing with her arse but had never allowed him to put his cock in there.

Lee scrabbled around on the bed and used the remote control to select the next film. Peter was amazed when it was another film featuring two women and a man. Five minutes in Lee scolded him with a "Don`t get your hopes up," as she slid down his tummy and tenderly sucked on his sticky dick as they both watched the on-screen action.

The evening finished with Peter lying on his back as Lee rode them both to orgasm.

Chapter 3

Peter opened his eyes the next morning to find the bed empty. The sounds of Lee emptying the dishwasher had woken him, so bleary eyed he walked to the kitchen. Lee`s horniness had apparently been satisfied as she was dressed in baggy sweat pants and long t-shirt. She smiled at him, and Peter gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek as he switched the kettle on and made them both a large mug of tea.

"Are you working tonight?" he asked once the mug was half empty.

Lee sat opposite with her own mug cradled in her hands. "Yes a double. Petra is sick so I took her shift as well. Six until ten tomorrow. You?"

"Stake out at London Bridge. Hopefully be home same time as you."

The rest of their day was taken up with chores. An hour in Tesco, followed by washing, ironing and cleaning their apartment. Peter and Lee both grabbed a quick two hours sleep when the apartment was once again in order. Peter lay on the bed watching Lee dress for work. He had an hour or so before he had to get himself ready, so he just enjoyed the view.

Lee caught him staring as she rolled a fresh pair of thigh highs up her toned legs and grinned at him. "You just cannot get enough can you, you randy old bastard." She laughed.

It was only then that Peter realised he was sporting a rather impressive erection. Stockings had always been a turn on for him and watching Lee pull on the sheer nylon had transmitted straight to his cock.

Lee stopped once the stockings were in place and crawled onto the bed wearing only them. "It will have to be a quickie," she said with a grin and her hand wrapped itself around his stiffness. Spitting on his cock for lubrication she knelt between his legs as her hand moved slower, then quicker, up and down his shaft. Lee was staring at him with a broad smile as she gave him a nice sensual hand job. One hand moving carefully on his stiff rod as the other massaged his balls gingerly. Every attempt Peter made to drag her towards him was ignored by his wife. It wasn`t long before Peter was moaning softly and then several good dollops of his come sprayed up into the air and landed in his thatch of pubic hair. Lee went into the bathroom to wash her hands as Peter wiped himself clean with a tissue from the box next to the bed.

Lee finished dressing quickly and with a quick peck on the cheek she was gone. Peter heard the front door slam at the same time his mobile buzzed with a WhatsApp message. It was from Terri and said only, "My apartment. 19:00!"

Peter was buzzed into her apartment at exactly seven. Walking up the stairs he found her front door ajar. Pushing it open and then closing it behind him he strolled into the lounge and gasped when he saw Terri standing waiting for him.

She was dressed in a bra and panties set of bright scarlet. The diaphanous panel of the panties was framed by the thick straps of a garter belt attached to smoky grey stockings. She grinned and did a twirl showing Peter that the panties were in fact a thong, leaving her flawless buttocks totally bare, the black seams on the stockings were perfectly straight. "You like?" she asked with a grin, "Sexy enough for Mr. Jennings?"

Peter gradually shut his mouth that had fallen open in an unsaid wow. "That outfit would give a dead man a hard on!" he said with a chuckle.

Peter`s eyes were drawn to a large ruby piercing in Terri`s navel. "That´s new," he said.

"It`s a camera. I`ve used it several times when undercover. The microphone is here," she said and flicked the small gold hooped earrings she wore with smaller Rubys hanging from them. She bent down and picked up an iPad from the coffee table. Handing it to Peter he saw himself on the screen.

"Are you sure you want to do this? What if you have to......you know.......fuck?"

"Then I will fuck Peter. The main aim is to locate the club, and the secondary is to try and locate members 64 and 421, as they were probably two of the last people to see Chelsea alive. If we can identify one of them we can leverage them like we did Jennings."

Peter gave a resigned nod. "Well if you are sure. If you get in trouble just use a safe word and I will come running. What word shall we use?"

"Croydon. Now that`s settled. Fancy a blow job before we go? I can warm my mouth muscles up!" she grinned and moved forward and grabbed the large bulge in Peter`s jeans.

Despite the large amount of sex he had in the past two days Peter felt his cock growing and knew he was once more under the spell of this gorgeous, sensual woman. He made no effort to stop her as she popped the button on his waistband, seductively pulled the zipper down little by little, then hooked her hands either side of the waistband and savagely jerked Peter`s trousers down to his knees. His rock-hard cock sprung into view and was hungrily engulfed by Terri in seconds.

Terri tongued him as she held the head of his dick in her mouth. Peter closed his eyes and luxuriated in the sensations she was giving him. When she began to slowly force him deeper and deeper into her mouth he could already feel the tingling in his balls that was a good indicator that he was about to come. He flinched as Terri grabbed both his buttocks, pulling him even deeper. As one manicured finger pushed its way into his arse he literally exploded, bucking violently as he spurted four times. Terri took it all, swallowing noisily as she gulped down his deposit.

Peter was still standing with his jeans around his thighs and his knees trembling as Terri strolled to the bathroom. Peter shakily pulled up his trousers as he watched Terri through the open door as she brushed her teeth before applying bright red lipstick to her full lips, then thick mascara to her long eye lashes. Once finished she turned around for Peter to give her his thumbs up of approval.

Terri wandered into the bedroom and selected a pale pink dress from the wardrobe. When she put it on Peter couldn`t believe that it made her look even more stunning. The dress hugged her firm breasts and hips, finishing a good five inches above the knee. There was a cut-out that revealed her flat tummy and the videoing navel stud. Unbelievably Peter felt himself stiffen once more as he gazed at his magnificent new partner. The final touch was made with a pair of black five-inch stiletto heels. Grabbing a denim jacket from the wardrobe she announced, "Let`s do this!"