All Comments on 'Hidden Valley Ch. 06'

by KY ridgerunner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

I do have to admit I spend more time sorting out the intricacies of the stories than focusing on the sex, but I do appreciate your attention to detail. I liked the twist with Sandy being the "father" of Karen's baby, rather than Chuck-didn't really care too much for his charactor as he developed. That Jake & Jane didn't work out was a little surprising, but I liked that a couple of the older, single men of the valley got mates rather than all just the newbies. Fascinating read, looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great family fucking

great story, loved it. good family fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what a great community!

What could be better--every girl gets fucked by her father and every boy gets to fuck his own mother. It's the most natural thing in the world, a father sticks his fat veiny daddy-dick up his baby girl's adorable little coochie and blows his daddy-balls up her sweet little slit. A boy shoves his big hard cock up between his mother's legs and unloads his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. And it's all about family. Family cocks and family twats, family semen from family balls fertilizing family wombs, and cute little incest-kids swarming all over the place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous