Hide and Seek

Story Info
The protagonist finds himself naked and shrunk in the bed.
951 words
4.42
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and to my surprise not only was I small, but there was my giant girlfriend sitting next to me, naked.

Just as I was admiring the view of her giant tits, I shrieked back as she suddenly moved her hand.

"I will give you 30 seconds to hide, if you do not, I will crush you!"

It took me a few seconds to register what she really said, but then with all my power, I was jumping down from the bed. I knew that I was not in danger of dying because I would fall from high places, as the smaller you are, the more velocity you need to die.

As she was already counting past 13, I barely was out of the room.

The perfect place to hide was under the stairs. It had small air gaps, which a hand barely could fit through.

With me being about 15 cm big, I was barely able to lay down sideways. It was enough space left that her foot wouldn't touch me if she went downstairs.

And then I heard the vibrations of her moving. The first place she looked for was the washroom on the second floor, then she visited several other rooms. Surprisingly she did not go upstairs to the attic but was about to head downstairs.

Every single step she took was feeling like a small earthquake. And then, her foot landed on the part of the staircase where I was hiding under. I almost made an audible noise but was able to hold it in.

A few seconds later she was downstairs. The first place she looked for was below the downstairs, where the shoes were stored at. Not only did she move the shoes aside, but she looked inside as well. And then, when I thought she was about to go to the other rooms, she examined the staircase, slowly looking from the bottom part to the top. And then―

She found me. Not only did she find me, but as soon as she had her eyes on me, she had the brightest smile I have ever seen.

And at that moment all I thought was to flee. Just as I was upstairs, she already climbed half of the staircase back up.

I was barely able to move to the middle of the second floor and―

I felt a finger touching my back. And at the moment she tried to tease me, I took the opportunity to jump through the gap in the small wooden fence part of the staircase.

In the few seconds that I had, I ran to the left room, next to the living room on the right side.

The room I was in was the bedroom of my girlfriend. On the right was her television, a few dressers with each having six openable boxes. On the left was an enormous wardrobe. Next to her bed was a single dresser, with a dildo placed on top of it. I never saw her having a dildo, so the thought of her moving up and down on it made me horny.

But just as I was enjoying the view, I heard her taking the last step downwards. I opened up one of the boxes in the dressers and went inside. I was barely able to fit in. With all my power I was trying to close it. And just as she was about to open the door more open, to be able for her to come in, I was able to close it. Fortunately for me, closening it made no sound.

"I know you're here!"

I hoped that she didn't. But she moved closer and closer and―

Opened the box of the dresser next to me. And afterwards, she opened a few others. Then, she stopped. I thought I was lucky.

She stepped back as if she was about to head off. I thought she was looking under the bed, she moved―

And opened the box I was in!

"Oh, look... It's you!"

She picked me up easily with her hand, just as if she were to grab a carrot.

"Let me go! What do you want from me?"

"From you? I want nothing from you."

She was moving closer to her bed. She held me with one hand, meanwhile, she used the other hand to rub herself.

She got hornier by the second, as it was noticeable by her breathing getting faster.

And then she moved me towards her entrance.

"I beg you! Don't put me in there!"

But the begging was for nothing.

She was inserting me in her pussy, as if I was a dildo. It felt like my body was in a waterslide, except that everything of me touched the wet walls.

And she moved more quickly, spreading her wet fluid even more on the walls surrounding me.

And she moved even faster, making the walls shake up, enclosing me, getting a hold of me.

She came.

And with that, I was pushed outside, lying in all of her fluid.

The feeling of her vagina getting a hold of me made me cum severely.

I looked at her and I thought she was about to say something, but then she went for a second round. A third round. A fourth round.

And then, when I was so exhausted in the midst of even more fluid from her, all I could do was to look at her back, seeing her mammoths and how excited she felt.

She grabbed me and said:

"You are my personal sex toy now."

Then, she put me into the drawer where her dildo was being on top.

It seems like this was only the beginning.