All Comments on 'Hide and Seek Ch. 02'

by ChinaDolly

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18over 13 years ago
OH great!!!

I'm so glad that you posted anothe chapter! :)

I do hope you will be posting them sooner now? :) I know you made this chapter longer but if you couldc please make it a bit longer? You just get so into it that when it comes to an end its like... DAMN lol

So are we goign to find out the meaning behind her fathers name? :)

traci_eliottraci_eliotover 13 years ago
Excellent

This was a fine second chapter to a great story. The quotation from Fulton Oursler is so very true - thank you for bringing it to us.

Fine work, well deserving of the 5 *s I have given it. I look forward to reading more of this remarkably erotic and literate material.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

traci

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope doesn’t come across as believable

It’s really far fetched to presume she’s just going to talk and tell him everything he wants to know. Either she’s a military operative or her first name is Major!? When you have her blabbing everything at the first question is pretty insulting to the military.

Rule 1 no talking - If she’s military she wouldn’t talk, she would have known going in that if captured her team would be disavowed. It’s SOP not betrayal.

It’s an epic mistake to say anything even something like a middle name, once you start talking it’s hard to stop. Best option is to not say anything for as long as possible, if she’s lucky he’ll lose his temper and kill her by accident.

Rule 2 everyone breaks. It doesn’t matter what you say when you’re tortured because your torturer will only believe what they want to believe.

If this were a real life scenario she would know there’s no escape, a very slim possibility of prisoner exchange x years in the future.

I know it’s meant to be a fantasy story but if it’s in a contemporary setting you have to make it plausible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous