Hide and Seek with Mommy

Story Info
Mommy and Sub hide in a closet.
1.3k words
4.18
8.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone portrayed in this story is 18 or older.

--------------------------------------------------

Some friends of mine Mommy and I to play hide and seek in this big house. The house belonged to this rich girl and had a plethora of rooms I could only dream of having in my home. She even had a movie theater.

As is customary, we were all trying to decide who would be the first person to seek. I tried to volunteer because I always found hiding unnerving, but Mommy wouldn't let me.

"Don't worry sweetie you can hide with me." She said.

'But I always get so nervous when I'm hiding.' I replied.

"If you get scared you can hold onto me."

There was no way around it I was going to have to hide. I should've considered myself lucky that Mommy didn't make me wear a diaper or baby me in front of my friends, but I was too nervous to appreciate it. My nerves were so frayed I was sweating before the game even started.

Eventually a seeker would be chosen causing everyone to disperse. Mommy and I quickly ran into an upstairs bedroom hiding in the walk-in closet full of men's clothes. Every time we heard a sound of someone coming up the stairs Mommy would tease me. Each time I got more and more nervous, and each time whoever was searching walked past the room we were hiding in, Mommy would tickle me.

"You're a scaredy baby Linny." She'd giggle in a whispered hush.

'Can we please just surrender Mommy.' I whimpered.

"What's the fun in that?" She asked as she continued tickling.

Then suddenly we heard the door to the bedroom open. Mommy put her hand over my mouth and we crouched down in the corner where the door swings open. The closet we were hiding in was big enough to be a bedroom, but there weren't many spots to hide if someone came in. Our best chance was to see if the door could shield us. I noticed Mommy's demeanor was 100% different from mine. I was nervous about getting caught, as if I were an escaped prisoner, but Mommy looked like she was having a great time, like she found this thrilling. I so desperately wanted to be like that, but it just wasn't in me.

We heard the footsteps of whoever was searching walk all around the bedroom. I started fretting about who it was. If it was Brad, an expert at the game, we had mere seconds, but if it were anyone else we had a coin flip's chance of not being discovered. Then my nerves would peak when I noticed the door handle turn. Mommy held me tight as the door swung open. It was Chris, he wasn't as thorough of a seeker of Brad, so we had a better chance, but I was still nervous.

"Brad this room's clear." He said without taking a closer look.

He shut the door and walked out of the bedroom. Mommy waited until we heard him walk back down the stairs before she took her hand off of my mouth. "He almost caught us Linny." She giggled. "That was so close."

'Yeah a little too close.' I sighed as I calmed down a bit.

Suddenly I realized that I had wet myself from being so scared. I felt so embarrassed, and started panicking about people noticing.

"Why don't we do something naughty Linny." Mommy suggested as she nibbled on my ear.

'I don't know Mommy. We might get caught.' I replied.

"All the more reason." She giggled just before grabbing my clitty. "Aww Linny. You wet yourself. Did you get scared?" She started tickling me which caused me to blush. Then I started getting aroused. "I knew I should have put you diaper." She giggled as she pinned me down face first. "Tell me Linny, what would you do if called out to everyone telling them you peed yourself?" She teased as she pulled my shorts and panties down exposing my bottom.

'Please don't Mommy.' I begged resigning myself to whatever Mommy wanted.

"Hmmm. You seem desperate baby. You know how much I love it when you're desperate." She replied as she squeezed my bottom. "I bet I could do anything I wanted. It's a shame I don't have any of the toys with me." She sighed before giving me a playful little spank. "Oh well, at least you can give me special kisses."

'Yes Mommy. I'll give you all the special kisses you want. Just don't tell anyone.' I pleaded as I rose up on all fours.

"Aww my submissive widdle baby." She said. "I'll start by teasing you with my bottom."

Mommy got on all fours facing the door the in case someone was close to finding us. I started by kissing the flesh of Mommy's cheeks as she wiggled her bottom back and fourth. Then she forced my nose between her cheeks and started rubbing her bottom up and down. The scent of Mommy's bottom drove me crazy. I desperately wanted to start rimming her, but she didn't give permission yet so I simply took in deep breaths.

"What a good boy you are." Mommy said just before burying my face deeper. "Go ahead and lick Mommy's bottom sweetie."

I started rimming Mommy as she kept moving her bottom up and down. Soon I would have my tongue inside Mommy's bottom as she often requests. Even though I was doing this to buy Mommy's silence, I was becoming uncontrollably aroused. I couldn't help from tugging.

"No no no Linny, you have to get permission for tugging naughty baby." She said as she took her bottom away from my face. "Now lay on your back. I'm going to have to sit on your face."

I did as Mommy said and soon I would feel her weight on my face. It didn't do anything to curb my arousal. In fact it made it worse. A few times I would have trouble controlling my impulses and I'd put my hand on my clitty, but Mommy would smack my testicles each time. Lucky for us, my groans were muffled by her divine bottom.

"It's time for special kisses Linny." Mommy said as she stood up. "But I can't watch the door while you lick Mommy's nuni." She added as she scanned the closet. Most of the clothes were formal clothes so Mommy was able to find a necktie. "I'll just tie your hands up with this." She said with a devious smiled.

I gently kissed Mommy's nuni before I started licking her clit. As Mommy got wetter and wetter I got more aroused. My clitty was pressed against the floor though so I was terribly uncomfortable. I eventually decided to get on all fours which Mommy appreciated because it gave her the opportunity to torture my bottom. She quickly found a belt that she could use, and started whipping my bottom. Although not as painful as the implements she normally uses, the smacks from the belt stung.

"Come on Linny. Make Mommy go cummies." She panted as she pushed my head down. "That's it. That's it." She moaned as she started smacked my bottom hard with the best.

Each smack encouraged me to give more of myself to make Mommy orgasm. It was no longer about by her secrecy, it was about her. The world outside the closet we were hiding in didn't exist to me. All that mattered was Mommy's orgasm.

When Mommy finally orgasmed, I felt fulfilled, but the feeling wouldn't last long because soon after Mommy the door would open. We were caught dead to rites front and center in the closet. However, we were the last ones caught so we won. I guess we could call this naughty moment in the closet our victory celebration.