High End Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
My whole world revolved around my dad`s hand, belt, or cane.
1.4k words
4.07
5.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High End Slave - Part 1 - slave girl sara

I think we were a pretty average family, kids, a mom balancing three jobs and a dad who loved a drink and a gamble. We lived a pretty frugal and well-disciplined life and our whole world revolved around my dad`s hand, belt, or cane.

No one was immune, and as we both got to our late teens, I was eighteen months younger than Sal, even our visitors or overnight sleepers became vulnerable. To be fair it was the same for us if we visited friends or stayed over at their homes, nothing ever sexual, that was just at home, but always a naked spanking.

************

I remember when I was nineteen, I was allowed to stay out until eleven-thirty at a party. I got a lift from a boy, Henry, who had been a good friend for years and we broke each other's virginity together, not boyfriend though. He would do anything for a wank or a suck and if I really needed his services a shag.

Anyway, someone had run into his car and driven off, I knew I would be late but a lot less than an hour, so I never rang home to say as it was so late. He walked me home and as we cuddled on the doorstep; I had my hands down his pants and on his cock to wank him as a thank you, the door opened, it was dad. He saw my hand and pulled it out of Henry's pants.

"Look at the time girl, over an hour late and I was waiting up for you. You did not care and thought you would fuck a boy on my doorstep, inside, you too boy."

I got a lecture on selfishness, and he got one on respect of someone's daughter.

"Lecture over, what happens when you cross the line in this house Alice?"

"Punished Sir." I could have explained why, and I would still get the belting.

I got a few slaps on the top of my legs.

"How are you punished?"

"Deserved spanking Sir."

"Correct, get your clothes off, are you watching boy, this will be your job in years to come, with a careless wife and naughty children."

"Yes Sir."

I was naked and got the spanking I deserved, every one of dad's spanks were given at full speed from waist to back of the legs and I was soon in tears and full of remorse. Spanking over I was in full spank dancing mode. My juvenile tits bouncing up and down, a little more than usual to give Henry a good view.

"Go and fetch the kitchen belt Alice,"

I managed a "Yes Sir," through my tears.

It was the thick black one my dad used to be belted with growing up so had seen lots of bare bottoms. As I got back the boy stepped forward.

"Sir, may I take her belting, it was my fault getting her home late?"

"Very generous, yes, get naked boy."

He was not the most developed boy but still carried a good six-inch dangling between his legs. To be fair he only got the same I would have got and was also soon in floods of tears.

"Well taken boy, now pick up your clothes and get out of my house, and the next time you wish to take my daughter out, ask me first."

"Yes Sir,"

He left and I knelt, would I have knelt had he still been there? Yes, for sure.

"Good girl, I taught you well, just a good suck and I will fuck you in your bed."

"Yes Sir."

"Oh, and Alice, I like your choice of boy, handsome, tall and a good cock size to keep you satisfied."

************

My dad had got me a job at the local bookmakers, which was ok but meant evening shifts too, that was as well as my day shift not instead of my dad sorted that. At pay day my wage went into his bank account, and I got whatever I needed for emergencies, for example in my shoes had a hole in, new shoes, not just going shopping for a spare pair of shoes. He would say I could only use one pair at a time.

I had one beautiful matching knickers and bra set that dad took me to a sex shop store to buy and had me model it there in front of the sales guy, so I was naked most of the time. I only used it if dad had arranged for me to sleep at one of his mate's house or for a couple of his mates looking for fun. Nothing too harsh just lots of being fucked and a few slaps or belting. When it was just a mate, I was usually between him and his wife, so busy all night. I knew dad got paid a few quid from them too.

Dad was not too big on church but made sure mum, sis and I went in case of updates he should know about. We all got our maintenance before we went, I got least being the youngest, mum the most. When we got home Sis and I had to wait outside till he had his fun with mum, then during the day we went to his room in turn so he could spank our cane stripe bruises from our earlier maintenance before getting our fucking off him. It was never a hard spanking and by the time my turn came never a hard fucking, but I so loved it. You know what, I really loved my life, my work, my home, my mom and dad and the punishments and pleasures I was given.

One morning at work the manager said the shop was closing for good on the Friday and we would all be paid some redundancy money. When I got home, I told mum and dad.

"If I found out it's anything to do with you, I will whip the skin off your back. How much redundancy money girl?"

"Sorry Sir he never said,"

"And you never asked, get the kitchen belt mother, and you get naked."

He bypassed the spanking and bent me over the armchair and belted my back and bottom.

"Turn over girl, let's give your titties and slit a share."

He gave me umpteen on each tit and my little puffy, once pink, and now scarlet nipples. My pussy fared a bit better but still made me scream. My own stupid fault, why did I not ask?

"Get me senior cane mother and get naked, you are up and over next, you should have sensed something was not right."

I heard the Whoosh crack, arghh all the way upstairs to my room and for some time after. He came upstairs to my room.

"Well girl."

"Well what, daddy?"

"Were you not trained to thank?"

I quickly got on my knees, got out his already hard cock and sucked. He put me on the bed on all fours and roughly fucked my bruised pussy and pulled on my sore, swaying tits. It was the hardest most hurtful fucking he had ever given me, and to this day, the best, I cum and cum and did not want it to stop. Even thinking about it made me cum, and the day it didn`t I asked my sis to give me twenty hard ones, full on with my bedroom belt. Of course, dad noticed my tightness and tears when he fucked me at bedtime and he gave me twenty more!

I left work on the Friday, they were all going out to celebrate, a waste of money dad said so straight home, we had a visitor coming. I walked in and Mr. Gray from our church was the visitor and waiting for me. He was quite a wealthy man with many different businesses in the area, I thought he may offer me a new job.

"Get naked Alice, let Mr. Gray see what he may be hiring!"

"Yes daddy, at once."

"Please examine her as you see fit Sir."

He juggled and weighed my tits and three fingered my pussy and patted my bottom.

"She has always had very small tits but makes up for it with an extra tight cunt."

Mr. Gray sort of stared at my dad.

"May I?"

"Yes of course."

He pulled out a dining chair, I went over his knee, and he spanked the back of my legs, hard. I cried a bucket full. He stood me up and asked,

"Does she thank?"

"Yes, she does, and very well too. Why not take her to her bedroom and see how she fucks as well?"