High End Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Take her to her bedroom and see how well she fucks!
1.3k words
4.14
6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High End Slave - Part 2 slave girl sara

I have been made redundant from my job and have arrived home to find a visitor there, Mr. Gray, who I knew from our church. Mr Gray was invited to examine my body and took me over his knee to spank me.

He pulled out a dining chair, I went over his knee, and he spanked the back of my legs, hard. I cried a bucket full. He stood me up and asked,

"Does she thank?"

"Yes, she does, and very well too. Why not take her to her bedroom and see how she fucks as well?"

I led him to my room, knelt and took out his generous cock and sucked it to full size. He dropped his trousers, laid me on my back and fucked my still swollen pussy lips, and beyond. He was a stayer all right and that went straight into number two position of my best fuck ever list. I had to suck him off as he slapped my titties, I hoped he would never cum, but he did and a little spilt. I cleaned him up and he took me downstairs.

"Everything alright Sir?"

"Almost, she spilt some of my cum."

"Mother, get the junior rattan out please. Perhaps Sir, you would like to educate her in swallowing?"

He led me to the table and bent me over. Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, ten of the hardest and quickest stripes ever.

"Try her again please Sir."

He took me back upstairs; it must have turned my dad on as I heard him fucking mum while I was sucking. I was on all fours for his second fucking, just as rough and just as rewarding, when spun round I captured every drop. Mum was still part naked as we went downstairs, and he stared at her.

"Turn round mother and let Sir see what you have, lose the bra,"

She did as she was told. He patted her pussy lips and opened them.

"Still lots of mileage in her slit Sir, and she is available to use too Sir, any time at a very cheap rate, her being old,"

"Ah, thank you, shall we say Tuesday next, around two-thirty."

"That`s fine Sir, any requests?"

"Yes, leave that cane out too please, I like the whoosh and I like the stripes it leaves."

"So as our agreement Sir, Alice will be ready to travel next Monday at eight o`clock."

"Perfect."

He squeezed mum`s nipples till she squeaked and left.

Dad unzipped, "Both over the table."

He fucked us both again, what a brilliant few hours.

Dad got plenty of me over the weekend as did two uncles who called for a share of me and Sis too. At Sunday tea dad told me the plan.

"Mr. Gray will be picking you up on Monday morning and taking you to London Alice. You have been hired to keep the house tidy for his son and the other three people sharing the house. I have agreed your duties will be making all meals and housekeeping."

"You will offer all sexual favours, as required. Discipline will be strict, and maintenance will be given by Mr. Gray junior every Sunday before church. Now to your room I will be with you directly."

Wow, London, how lucky am I. Dad came in and I give him a long slow suck and swallowed every drop.

I spent the night in mum and dad`s bed and felt the love and concern with each fucking he gave me. Ten stripes to show his mark, the last three given as Mr. Gray was let in by mum. Mum and dad hugged me tight and kissed me then dad put my bag in the car, off we went, and I waved till out of sight. I was upset and crying.

"Wipe your tears and blow your nose girl, I don`t want wet marks on my trousers as you suck my cock," he said as he unzipped.

"Yes Sir,"

I wanked him a little till I leant down and then sucked his cock as we drove. About an hour later he needed another suck. We stopped at a motorway service area; Sir parked pretty well away from the rest of the cars.

"Get out girl."

He opened the hatch of his car and unbuttoned my coat and removed it then lifted my jumper.

"Zipper girl."

I unzipped him, removed his cock and wanked as he pushed up my bra. My jeans went down next. and he stood looking around the car park as I wanked him. I was bent into the back of the car expecting my knickers to come down. He left them up and moved the part covering my pussy to one side, fingered me and fucked me. Wow again, hope his son fucks as good. He turned me round to suck him off then bent me back over and into the car.

"It was like fucking a dummy girl, next time I want some bucking, you earned a spanking over those wonderful stripes."

As I just lay and enjoyed the fuck I admit I deserved the spanking, another hard one.

"Breakfast time."

Oh good I was starving and stood up. I was pushed back down.

"I did not say move, another spanking."

The second spanking was just as hard and long as the first.

"Please Sir, I need a pee."

He gripped me under my knees and held me out and I peed, like I did as a little girl held out by my mum. A slap on my bottom and bent back over.

"Stay in that position until I return after my breakfast, and there will be a surprise for you."

"Yes Sir."

Wow I don't think I have ever had a surprise just for me before. I heard voices and someone coming so lay very still.

"Hear she is like he said."

I was the `she`. One of them hopped in the back of the boot, dropped his pants down and pulled my head onto his cock, I sucked.

"Can you see her fucking cane stripes; they are like the ones me and my dad gives my mum and sis."

His mate rubbed my ridges then split my slit with his thick cock, I opened my legs as wide as I could, what a size. I swallowed the guy sat in the car then spun to swallow the one who had been fucking me, could only get an inch or so in. He spun me back around and into the boot.

"Keep your legs open, more guys on the way."

They left; was he was joking? Mr. Gray came back and sat in the boot and fingered me to a cum.

"Would you like a fucking now girl?"

"Yes please Sir."

"A spanking too girl?"

"Yes please Sir,"

"Right answers!"

I was spanked and fucked, held out to pee and we got back into the car, he passed me a sandwich and coke. Just one suck later we pulled up outside a huge house and massive garden. It had a couple of garages at the side and a shed, hope that was not my room.

"This is your new home Alice."

"Thank you for bringing me down Sir and thank you for getting me the job Sir, oh, and thank you for all the fucking's and sucking's."

He Chucked,

"Not quite over Alice, let`s get you inside and I can show you round whilst they are all out."

I got my bag from the back seat and followed Sir into a lovely large hallway and stairs.

"What do slave girls do inside their new home Alice?"

"Is it get naked Sir?"

"Yes, it is but this will be an exception. You will dress in whichever outfit is chosen for you, unless of course you are told differently."

"Yes Sir I understand."

"I doubt you will need any underwear, so always available if one of your Sirs has the urge to spank or fuck you."

I never put my knickers back on after our `service` stop and did not own a day bra, my dad liked me swinging, so undressing took seconds. I put my clothes into my bag, might not be needing them for a while!