High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Body confidence is a sign of good physical and mental health. It's one of the things that comes up a lot in psychiatric assessments."

Alcohol swirled around my system and my head span.

"How did you find them?" I asked.

"Just luck."

"I don't show my face."

"You think I can't recognize my own daughter?"

"Oh god. I think I'm gonna throw up."

I sat up straight and took deep breaths suddenly conscious of how much skin I was showing in my shorts and tee shirt.

"Wait. You're looking at porn online?"

She smirked.

"I'm not a nun. You think your mom doesn't like sex. I do do it you know."

"Oh, I know you do it."

Oh god. Had I said that out loud?

"I hid my body when I was with your dad." Mom said not letting the subject go.

"He only wanted sex in the dark and for years I thought I wasn't good enough. Stuart changed all that. He appreciates my body. He admires it. Looks at me how a man should."

I could see that alright. What I didn't understand was why Mom was so keen for me to. His hand was inside her dress now, moving around. encompassing her whole chest. My tits ached in sympathy and for a moment I wished his hands were on me.

"Yeah. Well. I don't think what I post is so bad. It's just nudity. I don't do anything else."

Damn. Had the seen my latest one? I was beginning to think I should stop with my hobby. The idea my mom and her new boyfriend were watching me finger myself was nauseating. At least it should have been. I put the stirrings in my pussy down to the alcohol.

Stuart poured me more wine. I looked at it but couldn't bring myself to drink anymore.

"Have you thought about what you'll do if you drop out of university?" He asked.

I toyed with my glass. Part of me was grateful someone had changed the subject. Another part of me wanted to talk about sex.

"No. Not really.

Porn star perhaps." I said thinking about Mom looking at my Reddit account.

"You'll need a bit more experience than masturbation to go into porn." She said.

I looked up. That wasn't exactly the response I'd expected. Stuart was quiet again. Just watching. He did that a lot. It was his way of knowing a person. Watch their reactions. I knew that much about psychology from my mom. And he'd already proven he could read me.

"It was a joke."

"Well, it doesn't matter. I'll support you whatever you choose."

Was this my mom? It was as though she'd been swooped up by aliens and replaced with a doppelgänger.

"Even if it was porn?"

Note to self. Don't drink in front of Mom. Where I should be accepting an escape from the conversation I was bringing myself back into it.

"I told you. I've seen your Reddit posts." She grinned.

Again I sat stunned.

"They weren't that bad were they?"

She shrugged.

"Good, I would have said."

Christ. I was being praised for my masturbation techniques. I didn't have an answer to that. I looked at Stuart and turned crimson.

"Have you seen them as well?"

He nodded.

I expected to be horrified at his confession. Instead, I tingled with excitement I shouldn't have felt.

"Fuck."

"You don't like that your mom has seen them. That's understandable. But you're not ashamed. That's good. It shows you have a positive attitude to your body. And to sex.

Couple that with your personality type and you could be better at porn than you imagine.

You just need a little guidance and practice."

"I get plenty enough practice, thank you."

Was he offering?

"I imagine you have plenty of opportunities at the university?"

"Enough."

"And do you experiment?"

I looked at Mom through my alcoholic haze. She was silent. More enthralled with the actions of the hand moving under her top. I wondered how much she experimented.

"Depends what you mean by experiment."

It wasn't really a question but he answered anyway. Pushing me to spill my secrets.

"Being tied up? Giving over control?"

I hesitated.

"Just my hands. I've let guys tie my hands to the bed."

"A little then.

It's thrilling to have a man touch you while you can do nothing about it isn't it."

I squirmed, cursing a pussy under my skirt that was getting increasingly wet.

"Yeah. A little."

Fuck me it was thrilling. I'd have done it right that moment if I could. My mouth kept talking.

"One guy. He tied me to the bed with my bra and fed me his cock for hours. Wouldn't untie me when I needed a pee. He made me do it in a jug. I called him everything but it was so fucking hot to have a guy watch me pee."

I squirmed at the memory. He'd been one of the few I'd invited back for a repeat performance.

"And have you ever been with a girl?"

"No."

I knew my face had given me away and drunk lying was impossible.

"Well.

I have this friend at uni. Helen. We were on a night out and wanted to impress some boys. We had our clothes on and everything, but we smooched."

I hesitated.

"And I might have dry-humped her leg."

"Did you cum?"

I looked at Mom as she asked, looking inexplicably excited by the idea. I pulled an embarrassed face.

"I might have.

Okay. Yeah. I did.

But it wasn't a lesbian thing. Just ... too much enthusiasm."

"And what about other things?" Stuart pressed.

"Have you discovered anal yet?"

I shook my head before my thoughts caught up. I'd answered that without intending to. And at least this was one I could deny with honesty.

"No."

I looked at the wine and cursed its ability to loosen my tongue.

"Scares me a little. There's a story going around about one girl who did it and ended up in Emergency because it tore her. I don't know if it's true though.

I'm just not keen on having my ass stitched back together."

"Happens." Stuart said honestly.

"If you do it wrong. The secret is lubrication and relaxation."

"Once everything is stretched it can be amazing." Mom added to my shock.

"You do it?"

"Yes. All the time. You should practice with a butt plug."

Christ. I'd expected this to be a convo I had with Helen. Not my Mom.

"I have one of those. I use it sometimes when I'm with a guy taking it from behind."

My cheeks were burning but I couldn't shut up.

"It's hot. The idea of being penetrated in both holes at once."

"Then you're halfway there." Stuart said.

I stared at him as I sobered a little. I'd just told a man I hardly knew my deepest secrets. And worse. I'd told my Mom. She was proving to be nothing I'd ever imagined about her. I didn't generally think about my Mom having sex. That was supposed to be gross. But when I did it certainly didn't involve her taking a cock in her ass. But then I'd never imagined I'd be sitting there watching her squirm while her tits were played with.

My eyes went back there. Her dress was unhooked from her shoulder and as he squeezed, her fleshy mound rose up. I saw the upper ring of her areola peek out. I stared.

"Does that feel nice?" I asked.

I could feel my mouth watering. If they'd leapt on me at that moment I don't think I could have controlled myself.

"It does."

Mom smiled and I looked away.

I put my glass down with an unintentional clunk. I was feeling so horny and worried about what else might pass my lips if I spoke with any more alcohol clouding my head.

"You know. This week isn't turning out quite how I thought it would."

"Well. We're all adults now. No harm in discussing these things." She said.

"The birds and bees for advanced students." I laughed.

I sipped more of the wine, noticing Stuart's eyes firmly fixed on my legs. I felt the rush of a thrill and sort of accidentally brushed my hand over my lap to pull the skirt higher.

My heart beat faster knowing I was perhaps an inch away from exposing my damp panties. Unconsciously my knees parted. Now he could see. My eyes went back to Mom, just as she crossed her legs the other way. I saw her thighs, all the way up, shapely and smooth. And for a split second, I saw her crotch. There were no panties.

"I should go to bed." I said putting my glass down.

A moment's sense had come to me.

"I'm gonna have one hell of a headache in the morning."

I locked my door as soon as I was in and took a deep breath. I was burning up. A fire that came from between my legs to consume me. I tore away my skirt and panties before falling onto the bed with an overwhelming desire to make myself cum.

I snatched a pillow and pushed it beneath me. Clamping my thighs around it I started grinding myself against it, rubbing my clit on the material.

"Oh fuck."

I was panting, pressing hard against the source of my pleasure. I reached up, stretching to grab the head of the bed.

"Uhhh."

My grinding became a frenzied humping as my mind was filled with images of Mom and Stuart. His hand on her tit. The tiny glimpse of her smooth pussy.

I was lost to my urges. Twisting and rubbing my tits against the bed to make my nipples ache.

"Mmmh."

My head swam with alcohol and erotic thoughts as my ass went up and down with a frantic vigor. I felt so damn good as the pressure built toward a crescendo. I gripped the bed frame harder and imagined being tied while Stuart fucked me.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Is that what he did to Mom? Did he tie her down ever? Was that another likeness between us I was yet to experiment with fully?

"Oh fuck."

My hips were doing overtime. Grinding and humping.

When it came, it was all-consuming. Euphoric.

"Uh, my fucking god."

My legs shuddered and weakened as my groin exploded, snapping like a coiled spring. Ecstasy raced through my limbs and up my spine, sapping every last drop of pent-up energy from me.

"Fuck." I gasped taking deep breaths.

When I finally sat up and checked myself I was soaked in my juice. My fingers wiped up a little and I tasted myself. I kinda liked the taste when I was horny. I instantly wondered if Helen tasted that good. Christ, was I becoming a lesbian? Drink less, I ordered myself. Before you do something stupid.

I looked again at the mess between my legs. A puffy wet pussy covered in juice and sweat. I needed to go clean up. For that, I pulled on my skirt and headed out onto the landing. Just my luck that Mom was coming up the stairs.

"You okay honey?" She asked, her eyes glam ring me up and down.

"Yeah. Just need a pee."

She grinned knowingly and I colored up.

"It gets me like that as well."

I was so glad I was still numbed with alcohol that my mom guessing I'd just masturbated didn't send me into a gibbering wreck.

"I'm sure you'll sleep fine now."

I froze momentarily and my eyes turned sideways to avoid looking at her.

"I will. Thanks."

"Don't be embarrassed. We all do it."

I escaped to the bathroom before it could get any more awkward. I sat on the toilet and put my head in my hands as the sound of my pee hitting the water echoed in my ears.

The room span and nausea refrained me from the horror of reliving the evening's conversation. No more drinking or I would find myself doing something very stupid.

Oh shit. I suddenly realised I was topless. In my alcohol infused state I'd only pulled a skirt on. I'd need to make a dash for it when I was certain Stuart was behind a closed door.

Permissions and Struggles

"How are you finding Stuart? He's wonderful isn't he."

My head still hurt from last night and having breakfast laid out in front of me wasn't doing wonders for my stomach. I stuck with the coffee.

"Yeah. He's okay.

Seems good for you."

"Oh, he is.

He's so positive about everything. Makes me realize how repressed I was before."

I looked at my mother. I'd never seen her in just a dressing gown this late in the morning. She was someone who dressed as soon as she got out of bed. Now here she was lazing around, naked except for that gown. Not once this past few days had she been keen on dressing early. Or in anything restrictive. This was a woman who constantly looked prepped for a meeting. She always wore a bra. She hadn't once this week.

I thought back to that first evening. What I'd heard her say through the door.

"You don't like wearing clothes..." I said before thinking.

She looked at me waiting for me to finish. I felt myself going red but I'd started.

"Are you and him? You know? Naturists...Naturalists... whatever it is? Nudists?"

She grinned.

"I like being naked if that's what you mean? Stuart has shown me how beautiful I am. I like him looking at me."

My head went blank. Again she'd answered like some person I didn't know.

"Oh, my God."

I shrieked as she opened her gown. Seeing my mom's tits and pussy really wasn't my idea of breakfast time. I looked away.

"Christ, Mother."

"I thought after what you posted, you might be more appreciative of the naked form."

"Yes. I am. But not yours. You're... you're Mom."

Then I had a horrific thought.

"He's not gonna do the same, is he? Show me his... bits?"

"He might if you ask."

I stared again in horror. Was she joking? She'd left the gown hanging open and I could still see her pussy. No. She wasn't joking. Who was this woman? She wasn't the same one I'd left at home when I moved into the dorm.

"And I don't mind if you want to fuck him. We can be one big family if you like?"

That was too much. I exploded in temper. The only defense mechanism I had. I slammed my untouched plate across the table.

"I don't want to fuck him.

And I don't want to see you naked."

I fled the room, pounding up the stairs to hide before the tears came.

What a fucking mess. My mom had turned into a sex machine and her boyfriend was...

Well. He was making my pussy ache every time I saw him now. This was crazy. Much as I didn't want to be there, I longed to be back at uni. Or anywhere familiar, other than that house.

I checked my phone to avoid going downstairs again. A couple of messages from friends. One from a cute guy who was a dead cert to get his cock sucked when I went back. I didn't answer any of them. Instead, I flicked to my Reddit account and scanned down my posts.

I hadn't realized just how many there were. The early ones were just teases with me in tee shirts showing a bit of underboob or perky nipples. Then topless ones, jiggling my tits. Next had come shots of my pussy and me wriggling my ass to the camera.

Mom and Stuart had seen them all. And they'd seen my last post. A full-on masturbation with me shuddering in orgasm at the end.

"Fuck."

The weird thing was that none of it seemed as bad to me as the thought of my mom parading herself naked, or playing with Stuart's balls in her mouth. Okay. What they did was in private, well almost. And good on her for getting a good banging. But I just wasn't supposed to know about it.

No kid should have to think about their parents doing it. I'd heard it. I'd just seen my mom's bits. They weren't that too far removed from posting a session on Reddit or OnlyFans.

God, I was horny again. Why the hell was I horny after seeing my mom's pussy and tits?

It didn't matter right at that moment. But it was something I needed to sort out before I ventured downstairs to try and retrieve some normality from the day.

I took off my shorts and tee shirt as I struggled with the idea that my Moms boyfriend was making me wet every time I thought about him.

I didn't close the curtains. No one could see in and I liked the feel of the hot sun on my skin. It was the closest I'd get to having sex outside. I lay back and lifted my knees. Letting them fall to the sides I started stroking my slit while another hand fondled a tit.

I'd come home to tell Mom I wouldn't go back to Uni in the new semester. My grades weren't as good as I hoped and I wasn't sure I could sit through one more lecture without screaming. Instead, I'd found myself discussing my sex life and appraising my mothers.

I tried to banish the thoughts and concentrate on the hunger between my legs. A slow ride of my slit with a deliberate, firm press over my clit. I could feel it swelling, burning.

"Mmmm."

It was maddening that all I could picture in my head was Mom's tits. No matter how much I fought to focus on Robert Patterson, or the guy I'd done the week previously, all that came back to me was her flesh being fondled.

"Arrgh."

I stopped. Frustrated and angry with myself. At that point, I considered going to a bar and dragging some poor unsuspecting guy out to the back and begging him to solve my problem. To cleanse my rampaging thoughts before they became guilt.

I rolled over onto my front and flicked through my cell phone again, looking for something to distract me.

I found a short video of a girl selling herself in the street. Staged, but natural looking. She was a petite blonde, Czech or whatever, I didn't know, accepting money to flash her tits.

My hand found its way underneath me and began fingering my pussy again. The girl had been enticed into an ally. More coy negotiating. Pretend reluctance. Then suddenly she was wriggling her naked butt for the guy. I imagined myself in her place. I felt how it would be to take money for a guy to fuck me.

She was accepting several thousand of whatever currency it was. Her fake unwillingness faded into unbounded enjoyment as the cock of the unseen man slid into her rich, pink pussy from behind.

I timed my finger to her enthusiastic bouncing back and forth along his shaft, my digit sliding in and out of my wetness as his cock moved in her.

"Uhh."

Now it was working. Now I was feeling it. I pressed my groin onto my palm, grinding against it to agitate my clit.

"Oh. Fuck."

I needed more and resorted to my tried and tested method. I snatched a pillow and folding it I sat up, pushing it beneath me. I gripped it with my thighs, then grinding against it, I rode the pillow. The material found my clit and the friction set me on fire just as it had the previous night.

"Uhh. Uh."

My hands were free to squeeze my tits as I stared down at my phone screen. When the scene changed and that cock moved to invade her butt I was desperate for a final push. I arched backward and reached to put my hand to my butt and fingered my ass hole.

"Mmm."

This time I did something I'd never done. I pressed harder.

"Fuck."

It went in. My muscle gave and my digit sunk into my butt. For a second I was a little shocked, but it felt so good. Better than the tiny butt plug I'd experimented with.

My grinding rose to a crescendo with that finger in my ass to the second knuckle.

"Fuck."

I gasped.

"Fuck. Fuck.

Uhhh."

I got what I wanted. That glorious feeling of release as though someone had popped a balloon in my pussy. All that pressure came flooding out in a rush and sent waves of ecstasy racing through me.

I relaxed and fell forward. Laying with my face on the mattress I made a decision. The next guy I fucked was going to end my ass virginity. If Mom could do it, so could I.

I took a deep breath and sat up again. The video had ended. As I'd become distracted, I hadn't seen it through to the end, but I'd seen a thousand like it. It'd served its purpose.

I rolled onto my back and turned my eyes downwards towards my pussy. I did like how it looked after I came. All puffy and wet. My juices shone in the sunlight. Mom liked being looked at naked. I could understand that. I could see how it was a turn-on to be admired. After all, it was only a variant of what I was doing on Reddit. Yep. We were the same.

I ran my finger through the silky, slippery liquid and tasted myself. It was just so sweet. For a moment my head went back to that night with Helen. It'd been at a party. Both of us were drunk and some friends, boys egging us on. We'd smooched. I'd sat over her bare leg. Just thin panties separating our flesh as I'd ground my pussy against her.

The boys had been cheering and we were carried away. Booze and music. I'd been so horny and unable to stop. Helen had just smiled when I came. It wasn't a big screaming event. I doubt the guys had even realized how far I'd gone. But Helen knew. She'd smiled and kissed me again. Just a little more sensually. We'd never mentioned it after and for a moment I wondered what it would be like to...