High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new way of living. Just for a while."

She came closer and took me by the hand, looking into my eyes. I was still too stunned to do what I should do. Scream.

"Please. Come and be with us. It'll be like your little videos only the joy you get will be more than a few minutes. It'll fill your whole life."

I shook my head slowly as I started to picture a horror show.

"Mom. Have you thought this through? Two... girls with one guy. He'd want us to do things. Together."

"Yes. I've thought about that. I'm okay with it."

I certainly wasn't sure I was. I'd never even looked at a girl with any seriousness before. Not even Helen. Okay, I'd frigged myself over her video and got a little too enthusiastic on her bare leg in front of our friends once. But that wasn't serious. Not an infatuation or some deep desire to fuck my friend. And what I'd especially never had, was the hots for my mom."

"Fuck.

Are you a lesbian as well now?"

"No, that's just a label. I'm... open to new ideas.

We did have another sweet girl and it was fun. But she's moved on now."

"Another girl?" I didn't fully take the meaning of that in.

"I'm not just another sweet girl. I'm your daughter. It's incest."

"Those rules are there to protect children and to stop birth defects. You're not a child and we're not going to have children. It'd just be mother and daughter having... fun.

Like going to the beach."

She held her arms open to encompass where we were as though that was the same. I couldn't see how it was anything like going to the beach.

"Fuck. You're totally serious aren't you?"

A few days ago I'd been horrified at the thought of my mom even having sex. Now I was faced with her suggesting we do it together.

Submission

When we got home my mom stopped with the pretense. Instead, I was faced with her walking about the house naked apart from a pair of heels. My own mom. If I'd been thinking straight I'd have got out of the house and run as far away as possible. But I was in shock.

Worse. My body refused to behave. The sight of her being watched by Stuart as though she were meat, his every lingering touch of her naked flesh sent me into a quiver. She called him Master now.

I sat at the dining table silently as they carried out their act, convinced they'd have sex at any moment. And I had no idea what I would do when they did.

"Your mom's beautiful isn't she." Stuart said taking a seat next to me.

I shuffled my chair away from him, cursing the wetness in my panties. But I couldn't help but look at my mom as she stood watching for my reaction. No matter how hard I tried to keep my eyes on her face I constantly found myself sliding down, over her tits, her legs, and her pussy. Another part of her body where we seemed mirror images of one another.

"Yes. Yes, she is." I admitted.

It was true. She was beautiful. And we were so similar. I was a little more slender with smaller tits, but there was no mistaking that we had the same genes.

Mom smiled. No shame in her nakedness at all.

"I love it." She said.

"I feel so free.

I love calling him Master. And I love doing whatever he instructs me to do.

You could too."

I shook my head slowly.

"You can't imagine how much pleasure Master would bring you."

What frightened me most, was part of me wanted him to. I turned my eyes to him. He looked just like any other man. A hot one maybe. Not a muscle-bound porn star or male stripper. A professional man. A husband or boyfriend. The only thing that marked him out as any different was his partner. My mom, I reminded myself, acting like a concubine in some warped American version of Ancient Rome.

"This master thing? What is that all about?"

Stuart put his hand on mine. I felt its heat and sensed the ever-so-subtle squeeze. I wanted to pull away but I couldn't.

"It's what I am. Master.

Master of everything your mom does and when she does it."

He meant sex. I knew exactly what he meant. He was master of when she was fucked, and how."

He read my mind.

"Everything.

She makes no decisions. I decide everything and instruct her. She's relieved of any need to think for herself. A burden lifted.

I'd like to do that for you as well. To take all your concerns away and let your mind be free to experience the ultimate in satisfaction."

I stared at Mom. She'd always been a professional woman. A psychologist. A strong person who helped others. She wasn't someone to be tricked and subdued with weird alternative lifestyles.

She'd raised me and protected me. Now here she was. Naked and obedient. Her pussy and tits were just toys for this man to do as he wished. And he was asking me to be the same.

"One year. You serve me. With your mom. Then I'll give you one million dollars to do with as you wish. A contract. Legal and binding."

I gasped, looking back at my mom.

"You're doing this for money?"

Mom shook her head.

"No. I was already involved with Master. Even before your dad moved out. My contract is... different. I'm doing it because I want to.

It's why you should do it as well. Because you choose it. The money is immaterial. It's only to help you on your way after. Not a payment. You're young and have a life ahead. I don't. I've done what I want to do. My purpose was to give birth and raise a child. You.

That might be your purpose one day. But for me, that's over. Now it's about the pleasure Master seeks in life. And in return. Mine. Make no mistake. I enjoy this so much."

I didn't know what to say. Could any man be that good? Certainly, I'd had an inkling of his abilities from the morning. He'd been so controlled. Only cuming when he chose and not when his body dictated. Just how good was he?

Stuart decided it was time to move things on.

"Barbara. Go into the lounge and wait for me there."

"Yes, Master."

I stared wide-eyed as she did as he said. An obedient little puppy doing as her master instructed. I watched her go, unable not to look at her gorgeous legs and her ass cheeks swaying. I knew what was about to follow and I trembled.

"Would you like to see how much your mother takes pleasure from the delights of the flesh? And how much she gives."

"No. Not really." I stuttered.

"Think of it as watching one of your little videos. You watch others, don't you? Other people having sex and enjoying it?"

I only squeaked my reply. "Yes."

It was true. I did. And I masturbated while watching. Just the thought of seeing it now was soaking me below the table. It was making my tits ache.

"I'm going to go next door now and enjoy the most wondrous experience a person can have. Come in when you're ready. Come and watch. See for yourself."

"I can't."

"Yes, you can.

You listened at our door."

"How could you know that?"

"You told me as much when you slipped 'Master' into the conversation. And... I'm good with cameras." He grinned.

"I know everything you did in this house. Right down to... the hairbrush.

Wasn't that the ultimate Reddit post? What you would have wanted to show your followers if only you'd been brave enough?"

I was quivering in shock.

"You... filmed me?"

It didn't make it any less true though. Sooner or later I would have posted something similar. Perhaps me and a guy. Each post had been a little stronger than the previous one.

"This will just be adding the visuals to what you heard."

I sat frozen rigid as he stood and went to my mom while I processed the thought that I'd had no privacy from the moment I'd entered this house. He'd seen everything. They both had. I should have been repulsed by the idea but instead, it left me trembling and bewildered at the signals my body was sending my head.

Next door, I could hear Mom breathing heavily. Stuart was giving instructions. Whispered so that I couldn't quite make it out. What I was certain of, was that she was doing as he told her. Giving him her mouth or pussy to punish for his pleasure. Or her ass.

I crossed my legs and squeezed hard in a hopeless attempt to quell the treacherous beast between my legs.

"Oh fuck." I stuttered to myself.

I could hear Mom's groans. Stuart's pants of exertion. The sound of fucking drifting in from the other room through open doorways.

"Fuck it."

I stood up. Telling myself I should go and make sure my mom was alright, I went to the lounge.

"Oh... fuck."

I'd seen this scene played out so many times by strangers on social media and porn sites. My mom folded forward over the arm of a couch. Stuart, her Master, was behind her, thrusting his cock into her pussy. Mom was groaning in pleasure. The same tones as when I was fucked. Alike.

"Uhh. Uhh."

Her hands were stretched out. Fingers firmly grasping the seat material illustrated the intensity of what was happening inside her.

"Fuck. That's so good."

I stood in the doorway mesmerized as I watched her flesh rippling under his attack. She was red in the face with her heat and her eyes stared forward in a daze of ecstasy.

"Uhhh. That's wonderful Master.

I love your cock filling my pussy."

I swallowed back at the sight of my mom being fucked.

I saw her tits swinging. Her nipples, swollen and hard. And I saw her face free of control. Just a canvas to display her passion.

Master went on and on like no guy I'd ever been with. His energy never waned. His cock never betrayed him. Mom came and still, he fucked her. And still, I stared.

She looked exhausted. Sweaty, with her usually pristine hair a mess and falling about her. Her face was reddened and her mouth hung open gasping loud rasping breaths. Her delight was greater than anything I'd ever managed. Every fuck I'd had, had been over so much more quickly.

"Julia. It's so good." Mom gasped as her eyes fixed on me.

I didn't even know I was doing it until it was too late. The agony in my groin was so much I'd slipped my hand inside my shorts to ease it. My fingers gliding over my hot sodden flesh. Even when I comprehended what I was doing, I couldn't stop myself. The need was too great.

"Let me see." Mom said in a soft but shaking voice.

"Take your shorts off. It'll be easier for you."

I did as Mom said. Not a thought at the madness. Just a desire to pleasure myself.

"Uhh."

My hand went back to my pussy and I came almost immediately with a ferocity that left me gripping the door frame. My free hand fighting to keep me upright. I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could and clamped my hand tightly with my thighs. My knees crumpled together as my head fuzzed.

"Fuck."

As my focus returned I saw eyes on me. My mom was again in the throes of orgasm after watching what I'd done. Stuart also. He'd been waiting for me. Now he let himself go. I saw his leg muscles tighten and the telltale twitch in his groin. He came inside my mom with a gasp.

"Oh yes."

Any man I'd been with would have stopped right there, but not Stuart. He kept right on going.

"Why don't you come over and hold her hand." He said.

I was horrified at the prospect of touching my mom as she fucked but I did it anyway. I let her reach out and grip me.

"It's so wonderful. You should feel it next." She said.

I saw she was staring at my pussy and looking down, I saw the glistening of my juices leaking out. No matter what my head said I couldn't deny how horny I felt.

I looked back at Mom being bounced on Stuart's cock. Again and again, he thrust into her. Again and again, she groaned, squeezing my hand as she did so.

I don't know what I was thinking. I was gripped again by the madness of the morning when I'd sucked him off. I shuffled closer and put my hand under his butt to feel his balls. My fingers accidentally brushed moms pussy as he went into her.

"Oh, my god."

It was mom's juice on my fingers. And his cum where it squeezed out from her hot, tight hole. Then Mom came again. Her hand squeezed mine so hard and I felt her tremor as she cried out.

"Fuuck."

To my amazement, he was still hard when he pulled out. His cock was as beautiful and firm as the moment I'd fallen into his trap in our kitchen. But now it was glistening with a mixture of his and my mom's body fluids. I felt so hot just staring at it.

He held his hand out and I surrendered without a murmur. I went to him, replacing my mom over the couch. I lay forward and let him kneel behind me, between my thighs. He lifted my butt and pulled me closer. Closer until his face was right there.

In a daze, I felt his hot breath mixing with the cooler air and it propelled the burn in my exposed pussy into an inferno.

"Oh god."

"So beautiful."

His face was pressed into my crack. A tongue so expertly licking my pussy all the way up to my little butt hole. I quivered and gripped my mom's hand like a frightened little girl.

Master fucked me hard, just as he had Mom. The longest, deepest fuck of my life. And all the while I stared forward into the approving eyes of my mom kneeling beside us.

"Let me help you."

I stared forward in disbelief as Mom's fingers glided under me and began to rub around my clit. Her hand excited me even more as Stuart's cock pounded my pussy.

"Oh, Fuuck."

Mom looked on approvingly as I was gripped by an orgasm so strong I thought I'd pass out.

That evening we went to Stuart's house. I was still telling myself it was only to be sure of my mom's safety. Or that I'd just visit, then go back to Uni.

It was a lie. I'd already sucked his cock and now I'd let him fuck me. Both were beyond any experience I'd had with guys my age. They were amateurs just finding their feet compared to this man. I wanted more no matter how crazy it was.

A glass was pushed into my hand and I gulped down a Rosé to steady my nerves.

"Now if you're going to stop, there's only one rule." Stuart said.

"Which is?"

I don't know why I asked. I knew what was coming.

"That you remove your clothes and wear heels."

"I..."

"It's only fair."

I glanced at Mom. She was already undressing. Returning to what I now understood had become her natural state. And now he wanted me to be the same.

"You'll get a thrill from this. Better than anything you get from knowing strangers are watching you finger yourself on social media." He added.

He went to her, caressing her tits from behind as he waited for my decision. Both sets of eyes on me expectantly. I watch my Moms flesh moving in his hand, springing back into place with the tiniest of bounce. So arousing to see.

"Actually. There's a second rule.

You call me Master from this point on."

His hand brushed over moms pussy. I saw it in the highlighted slow motion that people say they experience a car crash. Her small labia just deflecting around his fingers as if made from strips of rubber. The touch was accompanied by the snatched tightening of her stomach muscles and a tremble that raced down her thighs.

I was fixated. Unable to look away as he caressed my mom. I could see the pleasure on her face. I knew the sensations she was feeling on her skin. I knew how delightful that was. I'd never let my control go so much that I could enjoy it how she was. But I so wanted to.

I saw the expectation in both their eyes when I realized I hadn't moved. In reality, I'd made the decision they were waiting for back at Mom's house. At the dining table. Perhaps even earlier. Now I understood what it was.

"Yes, Master." I said.

I took my clothes off and put them neatly to one side wondering if I'd ever wear them again. Master handed me a pair of heels. Medium height. Red slip-on ones in soft leather. They were fairly comfortable as I stood upright and took a few steps to test them. Like most girls my age I wasn't that used to wearing them. I was a trainers and flat shoe girl. The last time I'd worn heels was my high school prom.

So that was it. I was as naked as my mom. Both of us displayed every secret crevice and bump to this man for his study and approval. I wasn't surprised at the next thing he said. I'd known it was coming.

"You two will look great together."

I knew he would instruct us to pleasure each other. Mother and daughter together. Perverse. And yet deep down, I wanted him to. I wanted him to be the Master and take away the decision of whether it was right or wrong.

"Yes, Master." I said.

"This is the final test of your acceptance. Of embracing your new life before we talk about the contract."

I glanced at Mom. Looking for some sign in her face that she might be about to dissent. That she'd come to her senses and rescue me from the madness of my mind. There was nothing. Just that overwhelming look of joy she had.

"Come to the bedroom." Master instructed.

We both knew what was coming. The final taboo would have to be faced and crossed. I followed behind them trying not to look at my mom's flesh. Trying to put aside that she was my mom and that in a few moments, I would be expected to... Oh fuck. What was I doing?

"I have a little something for you to play with. Something to help you get used to one another.

I'll watch for a while. Then you can have your reward."

Stuart handed Mom his toy. A realistic double-ended dildo perhaps twelve inches in length. It had a veiny texture and a head at each end. It was clear what was intended.

"Come and lay on the bed with me Julia." Mom said climbing onto it.

I followed, sitting with my legs pulled up to my chest and my feet crossed defensively. Mom knelt before me and put her hands on my knees.

"Don't be shy."

I didn't fight it as she gently prized my legs apart. I put my feet to either side of her and fought to control my ragged breath as she fondled my left tit like a curiosity.

"So like mine." She said.

I looked at hers. Slightly larger, but the same pendulous shape and with the same ruby-colored nipples. Now I was curious. Not because they were my mom's tits. But because I wanted to know what it felt like to touch another woman. Not the playful grab I did with Helen, but sensuously. My desire guided my fingers.

"Uh. Mmm." She flinched gently.

I gasped as I felt her softness and warmth. No different from caressing my own and yet new to me at the same time.

"I don't know what I'm doing." I said nervously.

"Whatever feels natural."

She rubbed her pussy between those fine, milky white thighs open around me. I saw her delicate pink flesh and her juices leaking as she guided the dildo into herself.

"Ahhh."

I moved closer until the other latex crown pushed at my entrance. Mom's hands lay at my waist, gently guiding me onto it. The toy slipped into me, pressing through muscles that parted easily on my wetness.

"Oh fuck."

I wriggled with excitement and waves of joy raced up my spine. Mom responded to the movement and it became a self-fulfilling fuck of our respective holes with each of us pushing deeper onto the dildo.

"Oh god."

Our groins touched and the sensations multiplied as wet flesh began to rub together.

"Uhhh."

Mom's hands moved to my thighs, gently stroking them to throw virtual gasoline onto my fire.

"Oh. That's so nice." She said huskily.

"So rhythmic. Keep that up."

I couldn't do otherwise. I was on the road and focused only on the destination.

To our side, Master was watching intently but I didn't see him. Nor did I register the warm body I now openly caressed as my mothers. All that mattered to me was my pleasure. That steady build to orgasm. The need to cum.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

The physics of a bendy dildo between us wasn't perfect. Without an anchor, it moved unexpectedly, but as our bodies moved in unison, Mom took the lead. Gripping and pushing the thing in and out of me. Each of us groaned as we became ever more animated. Sweat dripped from my brow. And moms sweet scent drifted into my nostrils.

"Oh, my god."

My head went back and I forced my legs wider, wanting Mom's pussy pressed tighter to mine. To feel my clit being rubbed in the warm lubrication easing our friction. I fell back onto the bed and pressed myself as hard as I could onto the toy, and my mom's pussy.