High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum."

My clit burned and swelled. A balloon that couldn't contain the pressure. I put my fingers to where our pussies glided over one another and swept up the sticky residue that lubricated us. It was warm on my lips and tasted so sweet.

"Cum. Cum for me Julia."

Her soft words were the final straw.

"Oh, Fuuck."

I jolted, forcing the dildo back, deep into her and she followed me over the cliff.

"Uhhh."

I shuddered as a wave of joy skittered over my skin and up my spine.

I put my arms up and pulled Mom to me, hugging her tightly as the moment passed.

"Uh."

The warmth of her body and the feel of her tits pressed against mine was heaven. As were the tiny quakes wracking her limbs and the final contractions of her pussy that transferred along the dildo into mine.

"That was amazing." I said.

"It's only the start." She whispered.

"The warm-up act before the main show."

I remembered Master. I realized that where sex had always ended for me in the past, was now only a beginning. Master would fuck me. And he would fuck my mom. I feared and delighted in the challenge that I might fail at the intensity of what was going to be delivered.

"Oh fuck."

Master was fully naked when I looked. His cock looked all the more threatening as he came towards us. I prayed he'd take Mom first so that I could recover, but it instantly became clear that wasn't going to happen. As Mom moved aside, he climbed over me, holding me to the bed by the shoulders, and slid between my thighs.

"Oh fuck." I said again.

As he speared me, warm lips closed over my tit and sucked my nipple into moms welcoming mouth. Her hair tickled my skin. I put my head back and accepted that I was helpless to control what was happening to me. The ride of my life really was only just beginning.

As I lay in the dark with my mom's hand still cupping my tit in her sleep, and Master's deep breaths close to my ear I reflected on what I'd done.

Sex for money, kind of. Incest. Selling myself into obedient slavery. Servitude. I imagined I'd only scratched the surface of what would be required of me. My Reddit posts seemed as tame as the Nickelodeon channel in comparison to what I was involving myself in.

I'd cum more times that evening than I could remember. Both at his fucking and at the touch of my mom. In return, I'd licked her pussy. A wonderful experience of taste and texture that had driven me wild when she came.

I should have been disgusted. Anyone looking on would have been horrified by a mother and daughter so actively enjoying one another bodies. But above all the doubts and fears one thing was certain. I felt a deep satisfaction that no masturbation or one-night stand with an inexperienced uni guy had, or could possibly achieve.

In my head, I didn't care what was right or wrong. Or what some imagined Puritans might think of me. I wanted to ride Master's big, delightful cock until I died in ecstasy drowning in his cum. And I wanted to share it all with my beautiful mom.

I was still yet to understand what I was getting into. Both had shared a joke about a special room. And I hadn't seen his contract. But whatever it was, I would sign it. And then I would beg them both to fuck me again.

This time I would offer him my ass.

Virgin Territory

People lie to themselves about how much control they have over their lives. We all think we make decisions, choose what we do, and who we spend our time with.

It isn't true. We react. We respond to stimuli. Nature's commands, processed by chemicals and electrical impulses decide if we should participate or not. Master's commands were the same. Except once the contract was signed I'd removed the option to refuse.

Now there was only obey. As strange as it might sound. It was liberating. And that was exactly how I felt when dressed in nothing but heels, Mom instructed me about breakfast time.

"Master likes coffee to be ready when he comes through." She said in that Stepford Wives way about her that I was beginning to imitate.

"Then we relieve his morning stresses before showering."

I waited while the coffee went through its cycle. Grinding and filtering into the large jug. My eyes were on my mom. Something had changed in me. I didn't see Mom now. I saw flesh. Hot, sexy flesh. Legs and ass. Tits that begged me to play with them and a pussy I desired with every fiber of my being to bring pleasure to.

"Good morning."

Stuart arrived in a pristine white dressing gown and sat at the breakfast island while Mom poured him coffee.

"Morning Master." We both said in unison.

He sipped from the mug approvingly as Mom came around and guided me to the floor. I got it straight away. After all, he'd already told me this was what Mom did every morning.

"No hands." She whispered.

We took up the position as he opened his gown and revealed his cock. It seemed bigger and harder than ever. And his crown beckoned to me. Our mouths closed around it in unison, kissing over his crown. Then as if we'd rehearsed every movement our lips danced in a waltz over that fabulous cock. Licking, kissing, and sucking from his crown to his balls.

Then after what seemed an age we pursed our lips and rubbed them back and forth along either side of his crown until even Master began to lose control.

He squirmed. His cock throbbed and jerked. We kept on, unrelenting.

"Uhhh."

His groin muscles spasmed and warm cum pumped with force from his tip. It went everywhere. In my hair. On mom's face. Onto our lips.

We kissed, tasting the saline stickiness between our mouths as our tongues met.

"Fuck that was good."

"Did we please you Master?" Mom asked.

"Yes. You really did. Both of you."

I felt pleased with myself. As though I'd just achieved something great. Given his evident stamina, perhaps I had.

"Julia. Come with me."

Mom took my hand and led me toward the shower room. In my ignorance, I thought it was so we could clean up. Stepping under the water I turned to find the gel amongst a myriad of bottles.

"Don't bathe yet.

Wait for Master."

I stopped and followed her lead, just standing in the shower of water cascading over me.

Master joined us a few moments later. As he stepped under the streaming droplets I stared down at his cock, still amazed at its ability to defy nature and remain hard even after pumping out enough cum to drown my entire university dormitory.

Mom was his first point of attention. His hands were all over her body, lathering her as she did the same in return. The steady spray poured over them as I watched their show with fingers openly playing at my pussy.

Master guided her to bend over and as I watched he pushed his cock into her. Water cascaded over her back as though under a waterfall and I watched while my mom was fucked.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

She gripped the shower frame and pushed her ass back, taking every energetic thrust with a grunt of pleasure. Her tits bounced and tiny ripples ran over her butt with each impact.

"Fuck me, Master. Fuck my tight little pussy."

Mom came with a shudder.

"Uhh."

I thought she would faint and fall to the shower tray when he finally let her go. He turned his attention to me and I knew it was my turn.

"Now. We've talked about this briefly. I think it's time we brought an end to one of your fears."

I gasped.

"My ass." I muttered.

"That's the one." His hands went to my shoulders, turning me away from him. He pressed firmly on my back and I leaned forward onto Mom, my arms going around her neck for support.

"Oh, my god."

Master was caressing me. His hands glided over my butt cheeks and down to my pussy. Then up to my ass hole, his finger pressing firmly until it glided inside.

"Mmm."

I shuddered with a tingling delight that made my knees shake. I was scared and desperate all at once. It moved around inside me, stretching me, and exciting nerves I didn't know existed. I wanted this. I wanted to know what it was like. To know what fascination it held for my mom and so many girls in Uni. I just hoped it would be for me how it was for them. And not end as it had for Kerri.

"Now tell me. What should I do to you?"

I was still terrified and stared into moms eyes with that same look I'd had as a small child when I needed reassurance. She smiled and I hesitantly answered in the only way I could.

"Fuck my ass, Master."

It was little more than a whimper but he heard it over the crash of the shower water. He responded to me with a lubricating oil dripped over my butt so that it ran into my crack.

His cock was bigger than his finger or my little beginner butt plug. In my head, it had grown into a colossus. And it was pressing at my hole.

"Oh fuck."

"Relax." Mom whispered. Her hand glided softly over a tit where it hung between us.

"Let it ease in."

My ass popped. A sudden give that let his crown in. My eyes went wide.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

I was gasping and sweating as he worked his way into my virgin ass.

Mom was stroking my face, pushing back and straightening my hair, whispering soothing encouragement as I stared into her eyes. All I could feel was my burning ring being stretched while my insides filled. I gasped relief when his hips pressed against my butt with the realization I was penetrated to his full length.

Master moved gently, allowing my muscles to acclimatize to the invasion and giving me time to relax. My fear evaporated and I found myself feeling excited by this new experience.

"Oh, my god."

"Tell me how it feels." He commanded.

"It feels wonderful Master."

Fuck it felt good. Kind of uncomfortable. But filling and intense. More even than having my pussy fucked.

Mom's hand rubbed over my tits before gliding down my belly to seek out my clit. Circular movements pushed my delicate flesh around.

"Uh."

The movements became more concentrated and greater in pressure. Fingers agitated my bean, matching the Master's rhythm in my ass.

"Fuck."

I felt filled. Stretched. His fucking was so intense. Hot and deep. Primal, with all the pleasure concentrated into the warm ring of my ass. Butterflies took flight in my stomach and moms delightful help left my groin on fire.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum."

My legs wobbled and mom took my full weight as I lost control.

"Uhh."

I stared into her eyes as the pressure released and a wave of euphoria raced over my body.

"Oh my fucking god."

At that moment, Mom was treated to a close-up of my O face. Probably the most orgasmic one I'd ever pulled.

I stood obediently by the door as Master opened it to leave. Mom was standing at my side. Both of us were naked apart from the heels that kept our posture so upright.

As Mom closed the door behind him I quivered with excitement that I was now fully part of this strange world. What was I? A sex slave? A submissive? A concubine? A pleasure hostess Stuart had said at one point.

So many words, all demeaning to someone looking in. But I was here willingly. I'd chosen this as Mom had. Chosen as readily as she'd chosen to be a psychologist. But that was a past life now. Just as my university days were.

"What now?" I asked.

Mom smiled.

"Whatever we want. Gardens, pool. We do have some duties. Preparing dinner for this evening."

Then she grinned.

"And whatever Master instructs of us to entertain him while he watches from the office later."

Cameras. I remembered how he'd watched me at home. Then I hadn't known. I tingled. Knowing this time my performance would be choreographed and I would be fully aware of his watching eyes. I let my eyes wander over moms gorgeous body and found myself quivering with anticipation. She saw my lust.

"Unless Master gives permission, we can't touch." She said.

"Only Master can say when we cum."

Knowing that immediately made me horny and my thighs subconsciously rubbed together to ease the burning ache that began again.

"Mom.

Tell me about the Special Room. What's that?"

She grinned so madly that it had to be something truly special. I couldn't image what could top what I was already experiencing.

"A surprise. For Friday nights only."