High Heels and a Pretty Smile Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and hunted for a tissue to wipe myself. I was done.

With my tension gone, I felt relaxed and less irate. I decided to go with the flow and accept my mom's found sexuality. Who was I to criticize her? She was human just like me. She had the same needs. And Stuart was right. We were alike. Was it so unreasonable to expect two people who looked and acted so similarly to not want the same things in the bedroom? Mom was living it. I was just dreaming about it. That was the reality.

Is that how the rest of this week was going to pan out? Mom making me so horny that I spent half my time rubbing one out? I was wondering if the problem was less Mom and Stuart, and more my jealousy and dissatisfaction with my own sex life.

Okay. Decision made. If she wanted to tell me about her adventures I should be prepared to listen and be proud that she wanted to share her secrets with me. Heaven knows I'd learned this week that I didn't have any.

When I ventured back downstairs Mom had dressed. Well, sort of. A loose summer dress that hardly contained anything.

"Feeling better?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah.

Sorry."

"It's okay. Perhaps I just... went too far."

I smiled at her and went with the mischievous approach.

"No.

I was just frustrated. I've dealt with it now."

I reddened at her knowing grin. But what the hell? She'd known last night so she might as well know now.

"Sometimes that's all it needs." She said.

"It's my age." I said.

"Hormones."

Yeah. Another taboo had come crashing down. I'd openly admitted to my mom that I'd just flicked my bean.

My phone pinged just as I was getting into bed. Another message from Helen.

'Check Reddit.'

What the fuck? I went straight to the app and found her account in 'favorites'. Sure enough, there was a post. A video blurred out until I actively opened it.

"Fuck, Helen."

I felt a rush of excitement as I settled against the bed head with a raised pillow supporting me. I opened it.

"Oh my fucking god."

I recognized Helen straight away. Her face was covered with one of those lace-masked ball efforts, but the mouth was definitely hers. And then the body. Totally naked except for a pair of colored stockings that ended around her thighs. She was moving around, flashing her pussy and tits without a care.

I felt hot as I watched it loop several times. Then I was pausing it, studying her tits. Helen was curvier than me and her tits were twice the size. Heavy, full things that seemed to defy gravity. I'd seen them when we'd changed together, but I couldn't quite believe I was seeing them so clearly here.

"Fuck." I gasped.

I moved the clip on until her pussy was aimed at the camera and looked at that. Pink and puffy. That I'd never seen until now. Even as a girl I had to admit it was pretty. And arousing.

I went back to my messages.

'Oh, my god. You're gorgeous.'

'Should I delete it?'

'No. No one knows it's you. Except me. Leave it up.'

'Okay.'

I dropped my phone and took a deep breath. Christ. My best friend was making me horny.

For the second time that day, my pussy received its favorite treat. This time with my fingers doing their special dance. I frigged myself unashamedly while watching the video of Helen again.

"Aw fuck."

I came with my legs in the air and my head back. Two fingers pumping my pussy with fury as I held my breath to heighten the sensation.

"Uhhh."

I lay gasping. Sweat dripped off me as rampant thoughts of what I was missing out on raced through my head.

I had to ask.

'Have you taken it in the butt?'

Helen answered straight away.

'Maybe.'

I took that as a yes.

'What's it like?'

'Amazing.'

'Did it hurt?'

'A little. A nice hurt tho.

Use lube.'

The next message was a shock. A short thirty-second video with sound.

"Oh. My. God."

I just stared at it. Helen in doggy position with some guy's cock firmly planting itself in her butt hole to the sound of sensual grunts.

'Proof.' She messaged.

'Now delete it. Not showing the world that.'

I was mesmerized looking at it again. I wouldn't show anyone but I couldn't bring myself to delete it.

Christ. What a week this was turning into. First Stuart was making me horny. My mom was a sex beast who was intent on looking at my tits. And now I was getting turned on by looking at video clips of my best friend taking it in the butt.

Giving in to Temptation

Stuart was already in the kitchen just wearing a dressing gown when ventured down. Freshly showered and smelling like a man, he was intoxicating. As I slipped past and took a seat I breathed it all in. A drug that tripped all my triggers.

Yesterday it'd just been Mom first thing. Today it was Stuart. Were they taking it in turns to torment me over breakfast?

"Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's popped back to my house. A few things to do.

She'll be back a little later."

I was quaking when Stuart put his hand on my shoulder.

"Coffee?"

"Yes. Please."

I watched him set the machine going again and find another mug from the cupboard. He looked fit. I could see why Mom liked him. But there was more to it than that. She was enamored, in his thrall. It was almost unnatural who see how she was subservient to him. And with that intoxicating smile I kind of couldn't help myself being similarly captured.

Even now my eyes were on a leg where the gown gapped. It looked firm and well-defined, with a nice covering of wiry hair. So fucking masculine. I started to imagine his cock in the same mass of dark hair. I bet it was a good size. Better than average. I found myself hoping he wouldn't hold the gap together when he sat. Perhaps just a flash of his cock. That wouldn't hurt.

I realized I was staring and looked away. I needed Mom back here to stop the wild thoughts going through my head.

"Will Mom be long?"

My heartbeat was becoming a thumping rhythm in my ears.

"She'll be a few hours." He said.

"Time for us to get to know each other a little better."

The butterflies in my stomach migrated to my limbs and I was conscious of a tremor in my body.

"So. How serious is it with you two? I mean. She's living at yours right?"

He considered me like I was a specimen insect under a microscope and I felt free will withering.

"Serious. But not in the way you're meaning."

"What does that mean?"

"Not a getting married kind of serious. Just... a... seriousness about enjoying what life offers."

I didn't hide that I was staring at him now. Hunger gripped me. Hormones and adrenaline raced through me, washing away my self-control.

"You mean sex?"

I shivered just saying it. Fuck. I'd need another visit to my room in a minute.

"Yes."

I laughed nervously.

Stuart was so calm admitting it. Not a hint of shyness or embarrassment. But his eyes were biting chunks out of my defenses and sending hot flushes racing over my body. Arousal or embarrassment? I hadn't a clue anymore.

"How about you? Are you serious about sex?"

My mouth hung open as I grappled with what to say.

"I'm nineteen. Is any nineteen-year-old serious about such things?"

"Generally... about how much fun it is."

"Well yeah. Obviously."

I was red and as unable to control my mouth as I'd been with half a bottle of wine in me.

"No one permanent. I just sort of... go with the flow."

"All those eager young students. Like novice drivers grappling with road signs. Still finding out how their cocks work. Trouble is. At nineteen, unless you have someone with experience, you waste all that youthful energy on them. Inexperienced men who are still finding their way around your body without ever quite pushing the right buttons or exposing you to your full potential."

My whole being was shaking.

"I manage." My voice quivered.

"I kinda told you that the other night when we were drunk."

Well, I had been. I still wasn't so sure he hadn't been faking it so I let my guard down.

"Your mom wasted so many years not reaching her peak. It took me to show her the real purpose of life."

"As a psychologist?"

He laughed.

"More pleasure hostess."

I went crimson. Red on top of the red. My face felt as though it was on fire. And it wasn't the only fire burning in me. I shifted uncomfortably in the chair wishing my bean had an off switch.

"We all work so hard. Buying homes, cars. At pretending we're fulfilled by life. But when it comes down to it, only pleasure is truly important. And we're hardwired to achieve that if only we accepted and understood it.

Your Mom does now. She's fulfilled sexually like never before. I worship her beauty. I know her body. Every erroneous trigger point. I take her to heaven. And she, me. We compliment one another on a deep level of mutual pleasure most can only imagine.

His eyes seemed to burn into me and touch my soul.

"Can you say that's possible with any boy of your own age?"

My lower lip shook.

"You're very confident in your... abilities aren't you." My voice had inadvertently dropped several octaves, betraying the heat gripping me again. I gulped my coffee to hide the nervous energy building in me.

"You didn't answer my question. Are your boyfriends as fulfilling as you hope?"

I stared at him for a moment. Those fucking penetrating eyes of his, searching out my soul and forcing me to answer.

I let out an embarrassed laugh and momentarily glanced away.

"I can't fucking believe I'm telling you this but...

No. Not really."

I thought deeply about all the times I'd been frustrated waiting or struggling to reach my orgasm quickly as a dick went limp.

"Too much fumbling and they cum too quick. I feel I could do it all night if only...

Ha. That's the cruelty of nature I guess."

Stuart said nothing. Instead, he opened his gown and I saw his cock. It was hard. Big. A perfect cock in fact. I stared as it twitched and waved invitingly. Its crown glistened and beckoned to me. Time slowed and I absorbed every detail, every vein, and ridge. The smoothness of his crown and the neatness of his ball bag nestled in the forest of modestly trimmed hair.

"Same mouth." I stuttered on breaths I couldn't control, remembering his earlier words.

"Very much."

I didn't even know I was doing it but I was on my knees moving closer. He was my mom's boyfriend and I should have been disgusted at him. At myself. But in the moment all that was forgotten. All I saw was cock. Pleasure. I just wanted to have it in my mouth. I wanted to explore that hard shaft and feel my soft, sensitive lips ride over every inch of it. I breathed in deeply, savoring his scent, becoming drunk with it.

His hand went to the back of my head and any hesitancy I might have had was quenched. His crown pushed through my welcoming lips and onto my tongue. So smooth and fat. A hot. A moment later and I was softly riding back and forth over it, swirling my tongue around the perfect mushroom shape.

"Your mom does this for me every morning." He whispered.

She makes coffee. Then she pleasures me with her mouth.

It's such a delightful way to start the day.

For both of us."

He leaned back and I felt the need to meet his expectations. To deliver equally as well as my mom. His being her boyfriend was dismissed beyond anything other than the challenge to be as good.

He was another in a line of opportunities to enjoy cock. And my god it was a fine one. I took him deeper, sliding my lips along his shaft until his crown pressed at my tonsils, then back again. I felt exhilarated, as though high on some street drug.

"Uhmm."

They say that once you milk your first cock there's no looking back. Well, I know a few girls who were grossed out by it. For me though, it was true. I just loved knowing that it was me and my little mouth giving my man of the moment all that pleasure.

I sucked him like his was the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. To be fair. I think it was. It was so hard and hot. I tasted the freshness of his shower, the sweetness of his skin, and the oozing lubrication coating my lips with just a hint of saltiness that excited my tastebuds.

"Oh, that's good." His voice sang.

"Keep doing that."

I kept on. Up and down his shaft, savoring the crown on each sweep. My hands went to his thighs exploring his muscles, brushing the hair, before venturing up to cup his ball bag. Already I was noticing his control and grasping that he wouldn't just shoot his load in a couple of minutes.

"Such a sweet little mouth."

There's nothing more emotionally intimate than having a man's cock in your mouth. Physically, I'd heard it described as having a warm banana between your lips and I suppose it was. But on an emotional level, it was a connection like no other. A feeling of power and intimacy. Trust and control. All at once. And nothing made my clit swell and burn more.

Stuart was twice my age. Twice the age of any guy I'd been with, but his meat was as sweet as any and he had stamina. This man was experienced and he made me work him for what seemed an eternity. Back and forth, licking him and sucking. My hands caressing and squeezing powerful thigh muscles. All the while my pussy raged.

It was when he gripped my face and came into my mouth that two things happened. To my shock, I orgasmed. A spontaneous event I'd never experienced before. The other was that I remembered some of that evidently vast experience had been gained between my mom's lips. I struggled in his grip, swallowing to avoid choking as my knees trembled with my own excitement. Then he let me go.

"Uhh." I pulled away sharply.

"Oh god. I shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have.

Fuck. What am I going to tell Mom?"

I struggled to my feet, my legs wobbled and my head spun in a mixture of ecstasy and horror.

"Everything. She won't mind."

"Won't mind?"

I was incredulous. Lust and hunger were replaced with fear, disgust, and self-loathing.

"She'll go crazy."

"Your mom and I aren't what you think."

"Woah."

I put my hand up.

"I can understand the whole open relationship thing. But she's my mom. I'm her daughter. I think that's a no-no under any circumstances."

"Not ours. She's already told you it's okay."

I gasped.

"I didn't think she was serious. She can't have been. That's not normal."

"I have a different view of what's normal. So does your mom now."

My head was racing.

"What are you talking about? She won't have when she knows about this."

I pushed my hair back as the cold fingers of panic began to climb up my spine.

"Christ. It's like being an extra in the Stepford Wifes."

No matter what she'd said. How could she not be mad?

"Oh my god. Please. You can't tell her."

"She knows. She knew before she left this morning. She's taking her time so we can get to know each other."

"I don't think she quite meant..."

He was smiling at me like I was some kind of idiot.

"Are you saying that she said you could..."

"Yes. She wants you to experience the same joy she does."

I couldn't process what I was hearing. I stood up hunting out a tissue to wipe my mouth.

"No.

This is wrong."

I ran for my room. I'd let my guard down too much and now I'd done something that to my mind was unforgivable.

"Why are we out here?" Mom asked.

I looked out over the rolling waves to where the deep blue of the ocean met the lighter hue of sky. I felt calmed by the roar and the smell of salty air. I'd insisted she brought me here. Somewhere public, but not too public. Away from the house and away from Stuart.

"I wanted to see you alone. Without... him."

I kicked the sand with my bare feet. It was dry and grainy. My mouth felt the same through the fear gripping me. I was convinced this was the moment my world would come crashing down.

"I did something stupid this morning and I have to tell you before he does."

Mom walked on getting closer to the froth rolling up the beach. The next few moments were going to destroy my life but it needed to be done because the alternative would be even more horrendous. I took a deep breath and blurted it out.

"Something happened between me and Stuart while you were out this morning. I'm so sorry."

I braced for my world to come crashing down. Instead...

"Well. That's fine. I said you could.

Did you enjoy it?"

What the fuck? I stared at her. She hadn't reacted at all. She hadn't even turned around. Instead, she kicked her shoes away and stood watching the ocean lap around her ankles.

"Mom. I... I sucked his cock." I said with purposeful bluntness. I was determined to get some kind of response I recognized. Something normal.

"And I said it's okay."

Damn. That same calm voice as though I'd just dripped milk on the table. I calmed. Confusion taking over from the fear.

"Mom. What's going on? "

I stared at her trying to recognize who this woman was.

"None of this is normal. You're not normal. Neither is he."

She turned back to me and sighed. Just as she used to when I was a child and she was about to explain something she thought I might not understand.

"What's normal?" She shrugged before continuing.

"I think... normal is anything but normal. We've all just been living a lie. We're told to be monogamous, conditioned to be ashamed of sex, and to hide our bodies away.

I've embraced a new lifestyle. One where the human body is to be celebrated and sex is a pleasure to be enjoyed. Between all of us. Not some stuffy thing to be hidden away in shame."

I was stunned.

"What are you talking about? What have you done?"

In my mind, I'd committed some terrible and unforgivable crime. But it was time I faced up to the fact my mom was involved in something far deeper.

"I live at Stuart's house now. But not how you think."

I stood squeezing the sand between my toes and waited for the killer line that I could see coming even as I failed to figure out what it was. When she spoke again I think my heart stopped.

"I'm kind of... I don't know. A sex toy, a slave, a submissive. They're all the wrong words because I'm none of those but I don't know how else to describe it. I volunteered myself and I love every moment of it. It's what I want."

Time seemed to stand still as I processed her words. Only the breeze blowing my hair around touched me and I wished it would blow me away. Back to a world I understood.

"This week is the first time I've worn clothes and been out of his home in months. And the only reason I have... is for you.

I gave up my career to do this and I haven't a single regret."

"Wha..."

I glanced around to be sure no one was too close. There were a few other people around but all were a good distance away.

"You're a sex slave?"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"I think you've watched Fifty Shades of Grey once too often Mom."

"It's wonderful. Sex all day, every day. I've explored every aspect of it. Experienced bondage and fetishes I didn't know existed. The pleasure is immense. You can't imagine what it's like to be driven mad with need and then for it not to stop. To feel the pleasure of your body quaking over and over while your mind is looking down on you.

I do what Master wants. And I do it because I want to."

"Master?" I was incredulous.

"Are you play-acting?"

I still couldn't quite grasp it.

"That's how I address him normally. What you've been witness to this past few days is the performance. For your benefit.

You should know the truth now."

She took a breath and glanced back along the beach searching for the same strength I couldn't find.

"You want out of uni. You could join us. Be part of it. Be like me. Master wants it."

"I bet he does."

"But so do I. We both want you to experience the pleasure we do. To pursue all your physical desires to complete satisfaction. Free of society's constraints.