All Comments on 'High Life: Alice Makes a Change Pt. 04'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sorry but can only give you 5 stars, it deserves more than that. Love that Alice realized how submissive she is, and that Fee also saw it. ahhhh fee; Loved her, hope to see more of her further down the line. On one hand you want to see them break free from jamie and on the other well lets just say use and be used. great job so far and thank you for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 year ago

I know you are not going to dive into some plot devices, but if you could; please explain more on this drug. It seems part amnesiac, part hyper sexual stimulant, renders the subject open to suggestions like mind control, all with, so far, relatively few side effects. So will James remember anything from this and other times he’s been under the control of the drug? How does this need with his psyche? He knows something happened, not exactly what happened though. He knows he’s having sex with other women and Alice has to put up with the emotional aspects of it. Is there a point that James might snap? Or have some sort of personality change like a Dr Jeckle and Hyde shift where he is the James he’s always been at home, but eventually becomes another person in these situations?

gbdfagbdfaabout 1 year ago

Here's hoping you pay off on Alice being an active submissive, not just passive to Fee.

Harvey is Richard Davis which means the younger Davis is his kid. Were Jodie and Harvey a thing and younger Davis is their kid? Then they split and he ended up with Syn?

It's unfortunate that the bondage room at Sanctuary Point will be a "bad" place. I've been looking forward to it since Cam and Mina found it.

I also wish that we had the finished story now. Cassie's lucky in that she has finished it.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

@gdbfa nothing quite so straightforward, and this is all leading into Only Consenting Adults due to start rolling out in a few months. The relationship of Harvey and Syn and also Richard Scott and Jodie will be revealed there, but Harvey is NOT Richard and the reason they fell out drives the rest of the storyline. Oh, and Cassie is a long way from finished with it all, too.

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

@JAFCritic3 imagine a (fictional) rereational/date-rape drug turned up to 11, and a bit of an Easter egg in other story arcs since it ties into plot elements in A Place Beyond The Horizon (running now by SamYork) as well as Only Consenting Adults. Keep an eye out for the light blue liquid.

gbdfagbdfaabout 1 year ago

Cassie being finished in reference to Critical Response 3 where she has finished reading the complete story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow Fee is REALLY horrible. I've read on so I know. Oh yeah and James is a nasty piece of work too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...