All Comments on 'High Priced Lust Ch. 01'

by Rick_Love

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

very exciting..wish that was me tied to the bed...waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonder if

i wonder - this seems too much like a set up. wife will get 2/3 - wonder if she set him up to fail, to be weak, hired the slut to get him?

and then the new contract - only 1/2 if he succeeds, but 90% if he doesn't? does anyone else smell a rat?

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
NEVER sign!

No man would

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a joke

Only two possibilities. Take your lumps and get divorced. It's only money and you can make more. Or you can sign the agreement and work quickly at moving the money around so that it slowly "disappears" into bad investments, off shore accounts, etc. etc. But the reality is that this whole story was badly written, created no real interest and the characters seemed like cardboard cutouts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Sounds like he cares more about $400k than his marriage, which is stupid when he still has that much left over. Krista also seems kind of stupid since shes willing to take on whatever STDs his slut gave him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic crap by a pubescent author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real brain sick people can write such a crap!! No "legal" contract with unethical substances is substantial at court!!! Your bitch and her lawyer a stovewood by a clever lawyer!! And what normal man will be married to a brain sick wife?? Only masochists like you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid little man. Firstly, not taking a lawyer with him to a meeting. Signing an unchecked contract. Staying with his wife, to save money. Agreeing to an illegal contract. Not even thinking that his wife had set him up as she came back home with the private investigator ready with a camera.

Some of the sexual descriptions are those of a teenager.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous