All Comments on 'High Risk, Higher Reward Pt. 01'

by AeLee

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 2 years ago

Finally! A well-written, erotic, and potentially fantastic story. Yes, a couple of common spelling errors, but give the author a break. A nice mix of bdsm and non-consensual.

socalgyrl08socalgyrl08over 2 years ago

I read the prequel as suggested. This is an excellent and hot continuation of that story. I hope no one criticizes you for that, because after all those years, the previous author had many chances to continue. Likewise, I wish someone would continue two of the hottest stories, Owned Teacher and Summer's Blackmail.

AeLeeAeLeeover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for reaching the end of my first story! Apologies for any mistakes, I’m writing off the notes app on my phone. Any feedback is welcome, I love reading all your comments and private messages. If you have good suggestions who knows I might even incorporate them into the next story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAeLee@AeLee
I write stories that I find erotic in my free time, often incorporating bondage, breath play, domination, and cum fetishes. I’m new to writing erotic stories, but I’m really enjoying it. Seeing the feedback, ratings, comments, etc has been really motivational, and I encourage...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES