High Rollers

Story Info
Casino patron gets lucky in more ways than one.
15.2k words
4.42
6.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is set in the city of Biloxi Mississippi in one of the many Casinos somewhere during the time period between 2006-2019. The name of the Casino featured in this story is purely fictitious and description of this casino is based on a conglomeration all the casinos in the city plus a well known resort in Nashville. Any similarities between the fictional casino and resort and any actual casino or resorts still operating or closed, is purely coincidental.

The characters in this story are also fictional as are the names and any similarities between them and actual persons both living or dead, is purely coincidental. All sexual situations depicted in this story occur between two or more legally consenting adults 18 years of age and older. Hope you enjoy.

*

High Rollers

Her name was Solange, a rare and exquisite Euro-Asian beauty approximately 31 years of age. Standing around 5'11" tall, Solange weighed about 130 pounds, measured 34D-24-34 with supple breasts and a curvaceous slender body.

She had long, wavy, naturally curly, dark chestnut brown hair, dark brown eyes, tanned skin(olive complexion), full ruby red lips, and a tall, well-toned body with dancer's legs, all traits she inherited from her mother Isabella.

Solange was born in this country when her father, Haruko Okamoto, a first generation Japanese-American met Solange's mother, Isabella Rosalini an American citizen and a rare breathtaking beauty of Mediterranean(Spanish-Italian) descent.

Solange's father was a highly intelligent, very successful businessman, a billionaire many times over and a self-made man who amassed his fortunes the old fashioned way, he earned it through hard work building several successful software businesses from the ground up.

Not only did Solange's father spend time here in the United States building his fortunes, he also spent twelve years in Hong Kong from the time Solange was 4 until she was 16, building a successful company there then selling it for a whopping 3.8 Billion. He then returned to the United States and built several others over the span of the next nine years, with the last one being in Texas.

After he had amassed his fortunes in the software world, he decided to venture into investing in real estate, mainly Casino's. He knew Biloxi was an up and coming gaming market, so he decided to invest in one, purchasing it not for himself, but as a business opportunity for his daughter Solange. By now, Mr. Okamoto was nearly 60 and ready to retire and enjoy his money.

The Casino underwent some moderate to major renovations, some partly due to Katrina, then reopened and renamed "The Jade Emperor's Palace," and was located just off the main casino row, but still highly visible to gaming traffic. Once it was ready to open for business, Mr. Okamoto turned over the reigns to Solange after hosting a Grand Reopening Event. Solange was also left a $1.25 billion dollar fortune by her father as a gift to live on as well.

The Palace, as it will be referred to for the rest of the story, was very elaborate and had an Asian motif to it, which set it apart from the others and actually made it quite popular and very successful, the most successful Casino in the city.

The Palace had one thing setting it apart form the other Casinos. The renovation it underwent, allowed it to have an area that was a carbon copy of the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville.

The Palace had two main areas of hotel rooms. The first area was like all of the other casinos in the area. It was known as "The Imperial Towers," an 11 floor tower of outside rooms(floors 2-12) overlooking the Gulf. This is where about three-fourths of the residents stayed while enjoying the Casino. These rooms went for about $150-$200/night during the week and $250 on the weekend and holidays.

The second area was mainly reserved for the more exclusive clientele what is refereed to in the gaming industry as "High-Rollers." or for corporations who chose to put up their employees or clients in deluxe accommodations. This second area was inside a large enclosed atrium area known as "The Imperial Gardens."

This garden area was like a Japanese Gardens with traditional Japanese statues and plants. There was also a walkway that went through the gardens and the six floors of guestroom rooms looked out over the gardens and each room had a small balcony to sit on.

The first five floors were nice spacious 2 room suites that went for $375/night on weekdays and $425 on weekends. They were nicer than the ones in the tower, but not as nice as the seven spacious rooms located on the sixth floor.

All but two of these rooms on the sixth floor, The Emperor's Palace and the Imperial Gardens which will be described below, were spacious 1,150 square foot suites laid out similar to a medium sized spacious 2-bedroom two bath apartment and meant to be set up for extended stays if the patron so desired. They were named the "The Geisha's Den," which is where Solange lived, "The Shogun Suite," "The Samurai's Hut, "The Jade Palace," and the "Ninja's Lair." These rooms started at $750/night during the week and $825/night on the weekends and the holidays and were all equipped for WiFi capabilities.

The first part of the suite was a spacious living area with a gas insert fireplace with a mantel and a 45 in flat screen television above the mantle. On either side of the mantle was an area that had three levels of shelves.

There was also a seven foot 4-seater sofa with end tables, and a 32 inch light oak circular table with four chairs where you could eat plus a spacious work desk for computer use by patrons. There was also a sliding glass door that led out to the balcony over looking the gardens and the balcony extended to the sleeping area.

The living area also had an attached kitchen. The kitchen was fully equipped with all black appliances, a four burner stove with a built in oven, a black 32 inch dishwasher, and black 20.2 cubit foot Top Freezer Refrigerator. The kitchen also had a good amount of cabinets and counter space, a kitchen sink, two small closet areas.

One closet area was a two foot wide two foot deep closet for pantry storage and the other was a three foot wide and three foot deep closet that housed a small stackable washer and dryer.

The second part of the suite was the grand bedroom suite which was actually the size of two bedrooms in an apartment joined together along with a full sized bath. The bedroom suite extravagant and had lots of storage.

All the furniture was the size of a king-sized bedroom suite. It consisted of a four-posted King-sized bed with a canopy, dresser set with mirror, a wardrobe with three drawers under the area where clothes were hung, and two chest of drawers.

The room also had a spacious walk-in closet measuring 4 feet deep and 8 feet wide where two people could easily hang their clothes. Also, inside the closet were two smaller 3 drawer chests each about 3 feet tall for socks, undergarments, or what ever. Lastly, there was another sliding glass door that went out onto the balcony.

Off from the bedroom area, was the spacious bath suite, the size of a nice sized bathroom you would find in the master suite of a high end home. The bathroom had a stand up tile shower with multiple shower heads and a glass door enclosure.

There was also an oval shaped sunken whirlpool tub large enough for three grown men to sit in. Surrounding the tub was a two foot wide brick enclosure that could be used to sit on or hold soaps or whatever else you chose to put on it. Also on the wall of the tub was a towel large enough for two towels.

The tub also had an in-line heater that kept the water hot while bathing or soaking. The bathroom also had a double vanity with mirrors and hair dryers and lastly there was a two foot wide, two foot deep closet with space for toiletries towels and whatever else you wanted to store.

The two largest of the seven suites, "The Emperor's Palace," which Eddie would stay during the story and after, and its twin the "Imperial Gardens Suite" were laid out very similar, but were more spacious, 1,450 square feet with better amenities, similar to a spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath apartment. They started at $1,000/night.

The primary differences are as follows. First, the kitchen in the living area was a full sized kitchen with a larger amount of cabinet and counter space. It had all stainless steel appliances.

The stove and oven were larger and gas instead of electric. The stove had six burners instead of four, plus a griddle and grill option. The oven part had two ovens side by side. The refrigerator was a 28.2 cubit foot French door fridge with a freezer on the bottom and an ice dispenser in the left door that made small half inch squares and a water dispenser.

The other differences were that the living area was larger. Instead of the normal sofa there was a spacious sectional and another sleeper sofa. There was a full sized laundry room with a fancy front end loading washer and dryer, a folding table with a place for hanging clothes and a place to iron shirts, and a larger walk-in pantry storage area in the kitchen.

The main bedroom and bath were the same and down a small hall there were also two smaller 12'x14' sized bedrooms for other guests. One was a dorm style bedroom that had twin beds and a chess of drawers at the end of each bed and the other had a full sized bed with a dresser.

Each room also had a regular sized closet with sliding doors. Between the two bedrooms was another full sized bathroom with a tub shower combo with sliding glass doors and a nice full sized vanity and a small linen closet.

Now that we have taken a tour of the accommodations of the guest areas in the Atrium, let us explore it's other amenities. There were a number of restaurants, some high end, others casual, coffee shops, and souvenir shops that the general public could patronize and guests could take a ride in a small boat and take a water tour of the atrium and get a history of The Palace and gardens.

Solange had just turned 25 years old and graduated College from Texas A&M University with an an undergrad in Accounting and Finance followed by an M.B.A. when she began running the casino.

She was glad to have been given the opportunity, but she had no real practical experience in running a business, especially one of this scale or magnitude. However, she did inherit her father's intelligence and head for business, so she was a natural from day one.

Under Solange's leadership, The Palace became a huge success many times over, becoming the most successful Casino in the region. The Palace was always extremely busy and unless you had inside connections, the waiting list for room reservations, was at least three months.

Although Solange inherited her father's smarts and business sense, she also inherited her mother's personality, mainly her temperament but a toned down version of it.

Isabella had the reputation as extremely passionate woman and was quite the spitfire when she was younger, but she had learned how to control it by the time she met Solange's father and over the years, she mellowed.

Solange was the kind of owner that liked to mingle with the guests as well as being in charge. After a morning of being a corporate executive, Solange liked to interact with the guests in guest services.

She loved helping guests get checked in and made sure everything was to their liking which not only impressed the patrons, but her staff as well. This quickly earned Solange her employee's respect, and they loved the fact that she was willing to "get down and dirty in the trenches" with them.

After Five O'clock in the evening, Solange went to her suite, showered, ordered dinner from room service, and changed for her role on the Casino floor as a what the casino called Customer Service Reps, which basically were cocktail waitresses.

She spent from seven to eleven on the Casino floor where she greeted guests and served drinks. This allowed her to be someone different and even so, only a few of the most senior people on the floor such as the head of security and some others knew who she was and kept her anonymity.

After Eleven on weeknights, Solange went back to her suite and got ready for bed since she had to be at work by 8:00 A.M. the next the morning. After midnight on Friday and Saturday nights, is when the real fun began for her. At eleven on those nights, she went back to her suite and changed into a little black party dress which looked more like a negligee than a dress. It was here Solange fulfilled her favorite role, as a party girl.

Solange "worked the room," mingling with guests and being what most guys wanted, "A good luck charm." She would smoke cigars, drink with the guests and even blow on their dice and would allow most of them to kiss her and put tips in her breasts and garters but that is where she drew the line.

As a general rule, Solange didn't get intimately(sexually) involved with guests but as with all rules, there are always some exceptions. These were mostly high rollers who she knew for a long time and only after, extensive background checks, plus confirmations from other casinos about the person's reputation.

Solange never directly solicited any payment from the guests for her "intimate services" but they were more than willing to pay for her time. She also never went to her suite, but to only the suite of the guest she was with, and on an average night, she made about 500 dollars, but on a good night she would make up to one-thousand dollars and left after sunrise.

Even though she mainly just had sex with men, there were sometimes she would have sex with women while the guy watched, or perform a threesome with the guy and his wife or girlfriend. She loved sex and never worried about pregnancy because she had had her tubes tied when she was in collage.

Now let us fast forward six years since the Casino had been up and running and meet Eddie(short for Eddington) Jackson, a 36 year old civilian Pharmacist working at the Kiesler Air Force Base in Biloxi. Eddie was a former Air Force officer who served 12 years as an Air Force Pharmacist.

Eddie attended The University of Tennessee in Knoxville on a full academic ROTC Scholarship and graduated at the top of his class. He had a double major in Pharmacy, as well as Computer Information Systems and upon his graduation, he chose to pursue Pharmacy, since the outlook for success and promotion was better and he was commissioned as a Captain and served at Peterson Air Force Base Colorado. By the time his service was up, he had risen to the rank of Lt Colonel but chose to remain in the reserves for the retirement benefits and to keep his rank.

After leaving active duty, he transferred to Kiesler to fill the Civilian Pharmacist position mainly because he liked the coast and because he was a Hattisburg boy, so Biloxi was close to home. He also found out his best friend since Kindergarten and roommate in college, Kevin Davis was stationed there as well.

Eddie was a very handsome gentleman who stood 6'4" tall, weighed about 195 pounds, with an average but well-toned muscular build and six pack abs. Eddie also had sandy blonde hair he kept cut military style "high and tight" and blueish green eyes.

Eddie frequented the Casinos on the weekends, wanting to try them all out one at a time, and three months after being in Biloxi, one of his best friend and co-worker Frank told him about The Palace. Frank talked Eddie into going so they decided to meet up at there that Friday night.

After dinner in one of the buffet restaurants overlooking the water, they went the Casino floor. The casino was packed almost wall to wall with patrons as it had been since it first opened, just another normal night of business.

Frank and Eddie went their own separate ways, planning to meet up at midnight. Eddie was a fan of the Slot Machines and Poker while Frank enjoyed Roulette and Black Jack. Little did Eddie know that he would meet the woman who would ensnare and set his soul afire and change the very course of his life.

It was about 8:30 P.M, and Eddie was sitting at one of the slot machines. A young lady came up to Eddie to take his drink order. Eddie decided to get a rum and coke and about three minutes later, the lady came back with his drink. This is when he first noticed Solange.

"Your drink hon," Solange said in a sexy sultry tone and in a beautiful perfect Queen's English accent she picked up from the time she lived in Hong Kong as a child. When Eddie took out some money to pay her, she told him that all the drinks were comped.

"I insist," Eddie said. "Consider it a tip," and he took out a five dollar bill, still not fully noticing Solange until he turned to look at her and hand her the tip.

Eddie's eyes locked with Solange's and the attraction was instant and mutual. They were both smitten with each other and inside knew they had found their soulmate. He started to hand her the tip and in a sexy tone, Solange said "Place it here my Kitty Bank hon," and with that raised the front of her skirt slightly and gestured to her inside her panties.

Eddie then noticed what Solange was wearing. Solange had on a very sexy, very tight, light blue cocktail dress. The dress hugged her sexy and shapely 34D-24-34 figure and had a plunging neckline that showed an ample amount of cleavage. The hem of the dress came down just four inches from her sexy curvaceous bum.

Eddie gulped, but got up the nerve to do as she said and placed the tip inside her panties next to her pussy. Solange then gave Eddie a sensual tongue probing kiss lasting a good 15 seconds then broke it with a smile.

"My name is Solange hon," she said with a sultry purr. "What's your name handsome?"

"My name is Eddie," he replied.

"Nice to meet you Eddie," Solange said with smile. "Tell me a little about yourself."

Eddie told Solange he had just got out of the Air Force a few months ago and had been stationed in Colorado where he worked as a Pharmacist, and that now worked as a civilian pharmacist on Kiesler Air Force Base.

"Oh my, I'm definitely a sucker for a man in uniform," Solange said with a lusty purr. "I bet you were handsome in that uniform, and probably even more sexy out of it," she added with a naughty wink.

Solange looked at the crowd and said "I have to get back to work, but don't go anywhere. We'll talk later okay?"

"Sure," Eddie said then added, "but what if I go to some other place in the casino? How will you find me?"

"I have my ways," Solange said with a coy smile then added,"after all, I did find you in the first place, now didn't I," as she gestured to the security cameras in the ceiling.

"Ah, right," Eddie said with a smile, and after giving Eddie another sensual kiss on the lips, Solange went back to serving drinks.

Eddie spent about another 30 minutes at the slot machines and did quite well for himself. He won about $750 in quarters after only spending almost six rolls of quarters. He decided not to press his luck anymore and cashed in his winnings. After that, he decided to watch the poker players and spent about an hour and half just watching.

It was a little after 10:45 when Solange came sauntering over to where Eddie was. "Hey sexy soldier man," Solange said putting her arms around his waist and kissing him on the side of the neck. "Why don't we go over here where it's not so noisy," Solange pointed towards an empty theater that wasn't supposed to have a show until midnight.

Solange led Eddie to a table in the back, and except for the stage crew that was setting up for the show, they were the only ones there. Solange leaned over and gave Eddie a long deep passionate tongue probing kiss to which Eddie gladly reciprocated then broke it reached into her apron and pulled out a package of Swisher Sweets and lit one. Solange then remembered her manners and offered Eddie one and he took it and she lit it for him.