High Rollers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once dressed, Eddie took out his cell phone and took a selfie of himself and Solange. "Hope you don't mind, Eddie said with a smile.

"Not at all hon," Solange said. "But before we go let me make one call." She picked up the house phone and called housekeeping. "This is Solange in suite P-601. I need housekeeping to do cleanup as well as a couple extra sets of bedding and extra towels and wash cloths. Thank you."

"So where are we going tonight," Eddie said as they walked to the elevator.

"I am taking you to the Imperial Garden's Restaurant," Solange said with a smile. "It is a very nice open air establishment and one of the best restaurants in the whole Palace. Afterwards, I thought I would give you a tour of the gardens and the shops and maybe do a little shopping ourselves. Lastly we will take one of the boat rides."

"Sounds like fun," Eddie said. "Can't wait."

Once at the restaurant, Eddie and Solange were seated in a semi-circular booth and the server took their order. Eddie ordered the Imperial feast which was steak(which he ordered medium), lobster, shrimp, and fish filet, along with a baked potato and a house salad. Solange ordered the Maui Maui platter and Caesar Salad. The dinner also came with cheddar biscuits.

They also both ordered a couple bottles of wine, a nice Merlot for Eddie's steak, and a nice Sauvignon Blanc for Solange's Maui Maui and Eddie's lobster.

Once the server brought their wine and left, Solange poured them a glass and made a toast. "To our new life together my beloved. May we always be united as one and may our love grow stronger every day."

Solange then gave Eddie a long wet sensual kiss as she put her hand on the side of Eddie's face and put her forehead against his. "I can't believe fate has smiled down on me and brought you into my life. I am the luckiest girl in the world."

"I am the luckiest guy in the world to have found you," Eddie said with a sigh.

Our lovers kissed again and as they did, the server brought them their salads. For the next hour, Solange and Eddie enjoyed their dinner and enjoyed listening to the harp player that was giving a concert.

After dinner, Solange gave Eddie a tour of the Imperial Gardens. Solange let Eddie browse the shops on his own. He found some interesting items such as t-shirts, mugs as well as things to give to his nieces and nephews as well as parents in Hattisburg.

After Eddie purchased his items, Solange asked the shopkeeper if she could send it up to his suite and she said she would be glad to. Solange and Eddie then took a boat ride around the Gardens where he was impressed about the history of the Palace.

Once the tour was over, Solange took Eddie by the hand and led him to the casino. "So do you like magic hon," Solange said with a smile. "There is a magic show I want to take you to then I know you like stand-up comedy and a very well known "Redneck Comedy Tour" comedian is performing tonight at midnight. Does that sound good?

"Sounds like a plan, let's do it," Eddie said enthusiastically.

Solange and Eddie watched both the magic show as well as the comedy show. They enjoyed a cigar and three glasses of Angel's Envy Bourbon a piece. Not only that, they both had three Seven and Sevens cocktails a piece. Needless to say, by the end night they were both pretty lit.

After the concert, Solange stayed around and was able to get the comedian to give Eddie an autographed picture, which Eddie was ecstatic about. Eddie also asked if he could take a picture of him with the comedian and he agreed.

"Let's get out of here hon and go have some fun," Solange said as she whispered in Eddie's ear with a lusty purr. With that they went back to their suite.

Once there, Eddie and Solange wasted no time at going at it. They helped each other out their clothes and once they were naked, Eddie swept Solange off the floor and carried her to the bed.

Eddie laid Solange out and kissed his way down her body like he did before and brought her off as he ate her pussy until Solange came in Eddie's mouth. Solange then rolled Eddie over so that he was on his back and rode him cowgirl style. She rode Eddie with a good steady rhythm looking down at Eddie like a triumphant predator devouring its prey.

Solange came and flooded Eddie's cock with her sweet nectar and Eddie spunked his hot load deep inside of Solange's pussy. Our lovers would then fuck doggie style followed by missionary style.

As they fucked missionary style, our lover's minds, body, souls, and spirits became one and Eddie and Solange became truly and completely united together, never to be separated. Time and space became suspended and they were in their own little universe felt the other's pleasure. They both came in unison, and as they did, they fell together in a heap of a sweaty, cum drenched flesh.

They laid together as they slowly came down from their orgasmic high. Soon the universe came back into view and time and space returned to normal.

"Mmmmmmm my beloved, we are truly one now," Solange said with a contented purr as she and Eddie laid together with Eddie still on top and his cock buried inside Solange's soaking wet pussy. "I could feel your soul and spirit intermingled with mine and I could sense your thoughts."

"I could feel yours as well," Eddie replied. "I have never felt this way before with a woman. I know now we were meant to be together."

"As do I," Solange said with a purr then kissed Eddie giving him a long deep sensual kiss.

Our lovers spend the next 10 minutes just kissing and caressing.

"So my beloved, I have one more thing to ask you," Solange said with a soft smile, "but seeing that it is late, I think it will keep to morning."

With that our lovers cuddled together facing each other and it was just after 3:30 in the morning when they drifted off into the realm of Morpheus holding each other tight.

Around 10:45 A.M., Eddie was awaken by the feeling of his cock being sucked. He opened his eyes and saw Solange going up and down on his hard tool with her mouth and using her hand to stroke it. He just laid back and let her do her work and within five minutes she brought him off and swallowed all of his hot jism.

Solange smile at Eddie and then crawled on top of him. "Good morning sleepy head," Solange said with a smile. "I hope you don't mind but I ordered breakfast from room service. It should be here in a couple of minutes. Why don't we go sit at the table and enjoy it."

Solange didn't bother dressing and neither did Eddie. He was getting used to seeing Solange naked and being naked with her. In fact, he loved being naked with her and seeing her naked. It made him feel like they were Adam and Eve in their own little Garden of Eden, unashamed of their nakedness.

Just as Eddie sat at the table, there was a knock on the door followed by a voice saying "Room Service."

Solange lit a cigarette and then opened the door. Lo and behold, it was the same young man from last time who had brought up Eddie's suit.

"Well hey there hon, Solange said with a sultry grin as she put her hand up against the door post. "Nice to see you again, Ralph isn't it," Solange added remembering his name from last time. "Bring it on in."

Ralph brought in the cart with the trays on it. He noticed Eddie sitting there and recognized him from before. Even though he couldn't see him completely, he could tell that Eddie was naked as well. Solange turned and sauntered towards her purse. She pulled out twenty dollar bill and then sauntered back sashaying her sweet shapely body.

"Here ya go sweetie," Solange said with a smile. "Have a good day."

Solange walked back to cart and rolled it over to the table. She then sat all the trays on the table along with the decanters of orange juice, milk and the glasses.

"I hope you enjoy it hon," Solange said with a smile. "I took the liberty of ordering all of your favorites. I ordered us pancakes with blue berry syrup and compote, scrambled eggs, smoked sausage, bacon, fresh strawberries, and melons. I noticed that was what you seemed to get at the buffet when we went to breakfast last week."

"Alright, spot on," Eddie said with a big smile as he put some food on his plate, dug in, and began to eat.

Solange got her some of the food as well along with helping herself to one of the blueberry muffins. That is when Solange brought up the question she had from last night

"So sweetie I have a question to ask," Solange said as poured a cup of juice and took a sip.

"What is it," Eddie said around a mouthful of pancakes and syrup.

"Since we are going to be living together, I was wondering if you would if you would like to help me run The Palace," Solange said as she sliced her muffin, put some butter on a piece, and took a bite.

Eddie paused and thought for a minute. He liked being a pharmacist but the idea of running a casino and hotel was intriguing. "Fascinating," he said. "I must admit that does sound intriguing, but what would I do. I really have no practical business skills, in that I have never ran a business. However, I do have another degree in Computer Information Service with an accounting minor and am taking a web page design course just for my own interest."

"I didn't have any practical experience either, I but I followed my father's business plan and, well, you know we are doing extremely well," Solange said with a smile. "Anyhow, I would be willing to help you and give you the skills you need to succeed. Think about it hon."

"Don't need to, I'm on board," Eddie said with a smile as took a bite of sausage. "I would need to give my employer at least a 30 day notice though."

"That's understandable," Solange said "I can respect that. I tell you what, after breakfast I can take you to the business office and show you where I work and where you will be working."

"Sounds good," Eddie replied. With that they finished breakfast and showered. They then dressed. Eddie put on a pair of navy blue slacks and the olive colored casual button down shirt and a pair of black casual dress shoes. Solange put on a navy color business skirt, a white blouse and a pair of navy blue lingerie and thigh high stockings and navy colored flats.

She then led Eddie to the business office of the Casino. The corporate business office was located in a three story tower just off from the main entrance of the Palace. The first floor housed Housekeeping Operations, Food Services Operations, and the Director of Plant Operations.

The Second floor was reserved for Director of Security, Director of Casino Operations and Director of Guest Services. The third floor where Solange and Eddie would work was where the Corporate offices were. These offices included Human Resources, Accounting and Financial Operations as well as the Executive Operations.

Solange showed him where he would be working. There he saw his office which would be connected to Solange's and met Solange's secretary April. Solange introduced Eddie as a person who would be the new Chief Financial Officer as well as Web Page Designer since there really wasn't a person who was in charge of either duties.

Eddie was going to have a nice spacious corner office with a great view of the gulf. He had high end executive furniture, a nice high back padded leather chair, a private, bathroom, a small mini bar and a wall of shelves behind his desk for books or other objects.

"So do you like," Solange asked with a smile.

"This is totally legit and righteous," Eddie said with a big smile. Eddie couldn't resist in sitting in his chair and propping his feet up on the desk. "I could definitely get used to this. So how do I look," he said with a smile.

"You're a natural hon," Solange said with a smile. "Here have one of these," Solange added as she took a cigar from the mini bar and lit it, then poured Eddie a glass of Bourbon in a glass and handed them both to him.

Eddie put the cigar in his mouth and put the glass in his hand and smiled as he raised the glass in a toast.

"Hold on hon," Solange said as she took out her phone and took a picture. Solange then went around the desk and sat across Eddie's lap and put her arm around him and took another picture and then gave him a kiss on the lips.

After seeing where Eddie was going to be working, our lovers went back to their suite and spent the next two hours making hot sweet monkey love. By now it was almost Three O'clock.

"I don't know about you, but I am craving Mexican," Solange said sitting up and lighting a cigarette. "I know a little mom and pop joint that has some of the best Mexican in town. You up for it?"

"Sounds great." Eddie said. "I love Mexican."

Solange and Eddie showered and dressed. Eddie put on a Hunter Green pullover polo style shirt and a pair of jeans, socks and sneakers. Solange put on one of her t-shirts, shorts ankle socks and shoes.

"Wanna take my car," Eddie said with a smile. "If you don't mind maybe we can go by my condo and pack up my stuff."

"And maybe give it a farewell Christening," Solange added with a naughty wink.

"That too," Eddie replied with a smile.

Solange and Eddie loaded up in Eddie's 2006 barrel green Nissan X-Terra and drove to the restaurant. They ate and afterwards, drove to Eddie's condo where they packed his stuff in some boxes they had gotten from the U-Haul store.

After they loaded everything in Eddie's vehicle, they gave the place a "farewell Christening" in the bed soaking the sheets in sweat and cum. They then showered and Eddie left his condo for the last time and turned in his key to the office.

The only thing left in the condo was the bed and dresser, which Eddie didn't really want anyway so he told the Office they could do whatever they wanted to with it, and with that, Eddie said goodbye to his condo for the last time.

They drove back to the Palace where Eddie pulled up to the front and loaded the three boxes of clothes, toiletries and other personal items such as movies and knick-knacks on a cart and guest services took it to his suite.

That night, Solange had made arrangements for them to visit the Beau Rivage casino. The night was Zoot Suit night for Eddie so he wore the Olive colored one with the French Blue shirt with white French Cuffs a red tie and red pocket kerchief. Solange wore a blue sequin semi-formal cocktail dress with the hem that went all the way up her leg, blue lingerie and shoes.

They rode in a limo and spent until sunrise the next morning dining at one of the best restaurants at the casino, attending two shows, then gambling and partying on the casino floor.

Not too many people at the other casinos generally knew who Solange was, but those who did, made she was closely watched when she was there. Solange knew that, but it didn't really bother her. She had a good relationship with other casinos in town and was cordial with the management and made sure she behaved herself while having fun and avoiding trouble.

Solange and Eddie managed to have a great time while staying out of trouble and they got lucky and took the casino house for the total sum of $50,000 between the craps, roulette, and poker tables.

Solange and Eddie were fairly tipsy when they left the casino the next morning but they were happy and had a ball. They went back to the Palace and straight up to their suite, where after having a quickie, slept until mid afternoon.

They had sex, ordered room service and then sat out on another night of fun at the Grand Casino but this time it was a White Tie Formal night. They partied until sunrise at the Grand winning close to $75,000 and after which they returned to the Palace and slept again and repeated the same routine.

Eventually the weekend came to an end and Eddie went back to his job on Tuesday. That morning, Solange surprised him with breakfast in bed after which she gave him a "royal send off" for work.

Just before Eddie left, Solange gave him a long deep passionate goodbye kiss like a wife did when her man goes off to war.

"I going to get used to this every morning," Eddie said with a smile.

"Well don't worry my beloved, it only gets better from here," Solange said with a purr. "You better get going you don't want to be late for work now."

Eddie drove into work. There he let his company know he would be leaving at the end of August which was 33 days. They were sad to see him leave but were happy for him.

At lunch, Eddie told Frank about Solange and all about his weekend and his new life he was planning with her.

"Don't be a stranger dude," Frank said with a smile.

"Don't worry man," Eddie said "We go too far back for that. Maybe we can meet and have dinner. You'll like her and I am sure Anita will too."

That night when Eddie got home, Solange was waiting for him at the door in some sexy new red lingerie. There was also candle light, Champagne, roses and dinner ordered up from room service.

They ate dinner then had sweet sex and got dressed to go down on the casino floor.

Eventually the last day would come that Eddie would work at the base Pharmacy. His work threw a surprise going away party for him and as part of that surprise, Solange came up and enjoyed the party as well.

Solange was able to meet Eddie's friends and co-workers as well as Eddie's best friend Frank. It was here where Solange and Eddie made plans for the weekend to have dinner with Frank and his wife Anita.

Over time, Eddie did very well in his new job. He designed a new web page for the Palace that boosted their business thirty-three percent. He also shined as the Palace's new Chief Financial Officer.

He actually loved what he was doing and loved wearing his new suits and looking professional and powerful. After five in the evening, he and Solange ate supper, then from seven to eleven, while Solange was serving drinks, Eddie walked the floor as the assistant head of security.

Solange and Eddie fell deeper and deeper in love each day and began discussing marriage. Even though Solange was a "modern liberated woman." she still believed in following tradition in certain things. She felt that Eddie should formally ask her father for her hand in marriage and get her family's blessing.

Solange was wondering how she was going to pull that off when she got a letter from her mother that she and her father would be in town during the week of Halloween and wanted to visit.

Solange booked the Imperial Garden's Suite for her parents that week and she and Eddie planned to ask Solange's father for Solange's hand in marriage on the third night.

They met for dinner at one of the restaurants and Eddie could tell where Solange got her sensual exotic looks. Solange was a spitten image of her mother Isabella and even though Isabella was in her 60's now, she still looked very sensual very seductive and very attractive and had a lot of good miles left on her. A smoking hot MILF.

Solange's father was very jovial and worldly, yet still held to the traditions he had been raised in. Eddie was a little nervous, but Solange's parents did their best to be polite and cordial.

Solange's father told Solange how proud she was of her and how he had been following the success of the business and that he was impressed. He also mentioned he really liked the look of the new web site and when he inquired who made it, Solange told him that Eddie did.

"Very well done my son," Mr. Okamoto said. "I am quite impressed."

"Thank you very much sir," Eddie said with a smile.

After dinner, Solange, Eddie, and Solange's parents went back to her parent's suite. Solange got them all a glass of Bourbon and had a seat by Eddie. Mr. Okamoto looked at Isabella then stood and said "If you will excuse us, I think Eddie and I have some matters to discuss. Eddie will you join me on the balcony please."

Eddie got a nervous look but went with him. Isabella patted Solange on the hand and said "Don't worry my sweet, your father and I know about the purpose of this meeting tonight and we both approve. Your father did an extensive background check on Eddie and we know he is a good soldier and a good and honorable man."