High Rollers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After spending about 5 minutes on Solange's breasts, Eddie kissed and nibbled his way down her torso until he reached her sweet Heavenly realm. Solange's legs instinctively parted allowing him full access to her gates of paradise.

Eddie softly kissed her pussy lips and lightly ran his tongue over her slit. After he did that, he took Solange's thigh high stockings off both of her legs then began kissing and nibbling his way up the inside of each leg.

After he kissed up one side he lightly licked her pussy teasingly then started on the other leg. Yes he was teasing her but Eddie had every intention on pleasing her more.

Once Eddie got back to Solange's pussy, he wasted no time in bringing her to sweet release. He dove into her sweet pussy like a starving man into a morsel of food. Eddie used his tongue like a little cock to bring Solange off.

"Oh yes baby," Solange purred in a panting voice. "Make me cum. I wanna flood your mouth with my sweet cream."

Solange grabbed Eddie's head and held it against her pussy as she bucked up and fucked his face. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her body and Solange's body shuddered. Seconds later, she came flooding Eddie's mouth with her sweet honey dew nectar.

"Oh God yes," Solange cried out in passion as she flooded Eddie's face with her sweet sticky cream. Her body shuddered and then she relaxed.

"Fuck me baby," Solange moaned. "I wanna fuck you missionary style and feel your body next to mine as we move together in unison."

Solange and Eddie would spend the next 15 minutes fucking missionary style. They moved together in unison as their souls and spirits became one. They came in unison Solange flooding Eddie's cock with her sweet cream and Eddie pumped Solange full of his hot jism.

Solange and Eddie held each other close as they slowly came down from their orgasmic high and basking in their afterglow.

"Mmmmmmm baby this has been absolutely the best night of my life," Solange said with a lustful purr. "I just hate that it has to come to and end, but again maybe it doesn't have to."

"Well, I do have a four day weekend coming up this weekend," Eddie said with a smile. We always get one when after we have to pull the weekend shift. That means we can have 4 days and 4 nights of fun together."

"Mmmmmmmm sounds absolutely delightful," Solange said with a contented purr. "I tell you what I'll help you get a room before you leave if you like." Little did Eddie know that Solange was using that as an excuse as her surprise for him, booking the Emperor's Palace Suite.

They showered and got dressed. Solange said she would have his suit and shirt cleaned and pressed and have it for him when he came back the following Thursday.

Before Eddie left, Solange helped him get a room. When she tried to pay for it he Eddie said "I got this, after all you showed me a world of hospitality tonight I figured it would only be fair if I paid my way."

"If you insist hon," Solange said with a smile then gave Pierre(the head of guest services) a look that she had something up her sleeve.

"I have a room in the Imperial Towers, room 1123," Pierre said.

"That sounds great," Eddie said giving Pierre his credit card information.

After Eddie had his room booked and got his reservation confirmation receipt, Solange walked him to his car. As they stood by his car, Solange gave Eddie one last kiss, a deep passionate tongue probing kiss. She then slipped a piece of paper in his hand.

"Call me sweetie," Solange said as she whispered in Eddie's ear. "I wanna keep in touch."

With that Eddie and Solange reluctantly parted ways and Eddie drove straight in to work seeing he only had 15 minutes until his shift began.

"So I guess you had a night to remember last night," Frank said with a sly grin as he saw Eddie come in. "I figured you must have gotten lucky when you didn't meet me last night or answer my texts.

"You could say that," Eddie said with a smirk, "but a true gentleman never kisses and tells."

"Yeah right, since when have you been a gentleman," Frank countered with a laugh and Eddie just smiled, but was determined to not say a word.

The next week was pretty uneventful for Eddie. On Sunday night after he got off work, he decided take Solange up on her offer to call her. They talked for almost two hours. They discussed their lives, upbringing and Solange explained how her father made his fortune and then decided to invest in the casino.

Solange also told Eddie about the various places she grew up and what she remembered about her time in Hong Kong. Eddie told Solange about his life and how he liked Pharmacy and his life in the Air Force. Solange then gave a few hints of what she had in store for them for the upcoming weekend.

That Monday, Solange talked to Pierre and used her clout to reserve Eddie the Emperor's Palace. She had to bump a guest but since the Imperial Garden's suite was its twin and currently open, she moved the guest there. Not only did she get Eddie the room for the 4 nights, she had it reserved indefinitely as a surprise. She then had it stocked, which will be described in detail later in the story.

Solange and Eddie would talk for about an hour or so every night discussing how their day was. They were like two dating teenagers who were in love and wanting to go steady. Solange sent a couple of sexy pictures to Eddie, no nudes, but of her wearing very sexy lingerie in seductive poses.

On Wednesday, Solange invited Eddie to lunch at Salvatore's Restaurante Italiano where they shared a pizza and a beer. As they ate, Solange gave more hints about what she had planned and when Eddie asked just for one detail, Solange smiled and replied, "I'm sorry hon, but you're just going to have to wait to see what Santa Clause brings you."

After lunch, Solange walked Eddie back to his car. She then planted a long wet deep sensual passionate kiss on him, kissing and embracing Eddie like a sailor's wife did when her man came home from sea.

Solange then whispered in Eddie's ear and said something she had never said to any other man before, "Ti amo tanto amore mio," "I love you so much my love" and I can't wait for tomorrow night." Solange's feelings of love were deep, passionate, genuine and true.

Eddie thought he would never hear him say it, but he sincerely replied "I love you too."

"I know you have to get back to work, so I will let you go," Solange said with a smile giving Eddie one last kiss.

The following day seemed to crawl by and last for an eternity. Eddie thought that his shift would never end, but finally 4:30 arrived and he wasted no time in leaving. He had packed his car that morning so he went straight to The Palace to check in.

He pulled his car into the line for hotel guests and was met with a valet who parked his car and a bellhop who took his garment bag that he had hung a couple of suits in and his suitcase.

Eddie recalled where the check-in desk was from where he made his room reservation that Saturday before. Pierre was working the desk and remembered him but Solange was no where in sight. What he didn't know was that she was secretly waiting for him in his suite.

"I found you in our system Mr. Jackson," Pierre said as he pulled up the reservation information "I have you for 4 nights in P-601, the Emperor's Palace Suite."

Eddie got a confused look on his face and said "I didn't reserve that suite I have my information right here," handing Pierre his confirmation ticket.

"Well sir, the house has decided to comp you the Palace Suite," Pierre said with a smile. "Here is your Key Fob for the elevator and suite. Antonio will escort you to your suite."

With that, Eddie followed the gentleman to the suite. While Eddie was on his way up, Pierre called Solange on the suite phone to let her know Eddie should be there in about 10 minutes. Solange then went to the bathroom and ran some water to fill up the hot tub and light some candles as she waited for Eddie.

Eddie arrived at the suite and Antonio told him that when he was ready for his luggage, just dial the number listed on the slip of paper he handed him and they would bring it up. Eddie handed Antonio a twenty dollar bill and Antonio smiled and replied "Enjoy your stay sir."

Eddie was very much surprised and impressed by the suite and its amenities. It was filled full of surprises. First, there were a dozen red roses sitting on the counter in a vase with a card that read "Alla mia amata, il mio amore e affetto eterni," which translated means "To my beloved, my everlasting love and affection."

There was also a beverage cart with two bottles of Angel's Envy Bourbon some crystal whiskey tumblers, a bottle of some of the finest Champagne money can buy in an ice bucket and two fluted glasses. What Eddie didn't realize was that Solange had another bottle and two glasses in the bathroom where she was. There were also two boxes of cigars, one box of Montecristo and one box of Perdomo.

Eddie then saw three garment carts with some clothes on them. On one cart were some very nice, very high end, and very expensive double breasted three piece suits. Some were solid colors and some were pinstriped.

The solid colors were as follows: olive, black, dark charcoal gray, and navy blue, two of each color. The pinstriped colors were blue pinstriped, charcoal gray pinstriped, and four 1920's gangster style bold pinstriped Zoot Suits in olive, tan, blue, and black.

Next to these suits were some very nice, very expensive high end dress shirts. These dress shirts had white pin point collars and white French cuffs that used cuff links. There were solid colored and multicolored shirts

The solid colored shirts were black, yellow, coral, pink, red, olive, navy blue, French Blue, and mint green, two of each color. The multicolored shirts were white pinstriped in blue, burgundy, olive, peach, pink and purple as well as checkered shirts in black, lavender, blue and red, each shirt having two of each color.

Lastly, on the same rack was an assortment of ties regular as well as bow ties in different colors to go with these shirts as well as pocket kerchiefs to match the ties and a several packs of collar pins and cuff links and suspenders for the pants.

The second rack had solid colored Oxford style dress shirts with button down collars in white, black, copper color, gun metal gray, peach, olive, coral, grape purple, lavender, sea foam green, lime green, yellow, turquoise, and blue. There were an assortment of ties that went with these shirts.

Next to the shirts, were some dress pants, two pairs in the following colors: Khaki, olive, navy blue, black and gray. Lastly there were some sport coats, one burgundy, one green, one camel color, one navy, one olive, one light gray, and one gray herringbone.

The last rack had four tuxes. Two were for Black tie and two were for White Tie and each tux had two shirts to go with them plus on the floor was some dress shoes for the tuxes as well as the suits.

Just as Eddie was about to look around the suite some more, his phone went off with a text message and picture. The picture was of Solange sitting in the Jacuzzi covered in soap but obviously naked. The text read "Hey sexy soldier man, come to the bathroom and get your present."

Eddie went to where the bathroom was and saw candles lit all around the tub and Solange was naked in the tub. She had a glass of Champagne in one hand and a cigar in another.

"Ciao mio amato," Solange said with a sultry purr and a seductive smile, which translated means "Hello my beloved."

Solange then stood up and the soap bubbles clung to her olive skin and her perfect form glistened in the candle light. She took a long puff of the cigar and a drink of the Champagne and with a sexy grin said "So how do you like your surprise?"

"Oh I like it very much," Eddie said with an enthusiastic tone. "I could definitely get used to this."

"I'm glad you approve hon," Solange purred as she sat on the edge of the tub. "Why don't you take off those clothes of yours and join me in the tub for some fun. My sweet little kitty hasn't been been scratched since you left and she is in need of some attention," Solange added as she spread her legs and seductively stroked her sweet pink pussy.

Eddie did not have to be told twice. He loosened his tie, unbuttoned his dress shirt and removed it as well his undershirt. Eddie then slipped off his shoes and socks, unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants and slipped them and his underwear down and stepped out of them.

Once Eddie was naked he walked over to where Solange was. Solange slipped back into the tub and with her finger, made the "come here" gesture. Eddie slipped into the tub with Solange and they both embraced and kissed.

"I'm glad you're back my beloved," Solange said with a purr. "I have missed having you with me." Solange couldn't believe how she was feeling. She was fawning and swooning like a lovesick teenager, but she knew it was more than just puppy love. She had very real, very strong feelings for Eddie and wanted him in her life and she wasn't about to let him go.

Eddie and Solange embraced and kissed as they pressed their naked bodies together.

"Ever done it in a Jacuzzi before hon," Solange said as she placed her glass on the side of the tub and snuffed out her cigar.

"No but I'll try almost anything once," Eddie said with a smile.

"Sit down sweetie," Solange said. "I'm going to sit in your lap facing you and we can fuck that way."

Eddie sat in the tub and Solange sat in his lap. Eddie's cock was rock hard and throbbing. Solange took Eddie's cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy and slowly began riding him.

"Oh God yes my beloved," Solange crooned with delight as Solange rode Eddie. The water sloshed as they fucked and acted as a lubricant to allow the sex to be extra hot.

Solange was so horny, it didn't take her long to cum. She flooded Eddie's cock with her sweet cream. Eddie felt his cock fill with cum and a minute later, he let loose of his load inside of Solange's sweet pussy.

"Let's move to the bedroom hon," Solange said taking Eddie by the hand and led him to the bed.

Our lovers embraced as Eddie was on top. They spent the next hour and a half making love. He kissed his way down Solange's body like he did the last time they made love and ended up making her cum in his mouth. Then they fucked cowgirl style, doggie style and missionary style.

After they had finished making hot sweet monkey love, they were lying in bed together cuddled up facing each other with their sweaty cum soaked bodies pressed tightly together.

"I know you didn't expect to have a suite as nice as this or all the fancy trappings that came with it," Solange said with a smile, "but it's all part of my present to you. Tell me hon, do you believe in fate or destiny, like people are destined to meet, fall in love and become soulmates?"

"I confess I never really gave it much thought," Eddie said with a smile, "but I can see how it can happen. Why do you ask?"

"Remember when we first met last Friday night," Solange said with a smile.

"Yeah," Eddie replied with a fond smile.

"Do you recall how that when we looked into each other's eyes that there was an instant spark of attraction between us that was mutual?" Solange continued.

"Oh yeah, very much," Eddie said even more fondly.

"Well I knew I had found my soulmate for life," Solange said with an intense passionate sigh, and I believe you feel the same way don't you?"

Eddie nodded his head and said with a smile "Yes I do. There is nothing better than being here with you and no one else I would rather spend my life with than you."

Eddie and Solange embraced and shared a soft warm loving kiss.

"So Eddie, how would you like to have this suite here as your own," Solange said with a smile, "but of course you wouldn't living here entirely alone. I know a sensual seductive young lady who would love to share it with you."

"I would love to," Eddie said with a sigh "but there's no frickin way I could afford this."

"Well sweetheart that's one of the perks of being the boss and having part of my daddy's fortune. He paid for my present suite and he has left me enough to live extravagantly for the rest of my life."

"Well it's a whole lot better than my condo," Eddie said with a laugh, "and since my three month lease is nearly over, there's no problem with breaking it."

"Then it's settled," Solange said with a smile. We'll get you moved in over the weekend. So I don't know about you, but I'm famished. Why don't we get dressed because I have a weekend in store for you that will make last weekend look tame."

Eddie and Solange showered and made love in the shower as Eddie fucked Solange as she was pinned up against the back wall of the shower with her body wrapped around Eddie's and Eddie pumped her full of his cum. They then cleaned off, rinsed off and stepped out of the shower.

"So hon, what do you plan to wear tonight," Solange said with a smile as she lit a Misty's Menthols 120's cigarette and blew out the smoke. "I trust you saw the clothes I had Pierre help me select for you. When it comes to men's fashion, he is a regular Mr. G.Q."

"So what did you have in mind for the style of dress for tonight," Eddie said inquiringly. "Are we doing casual, business casual with an open collar but no tie, semi-formal with suit or sport coat, or are we going all the way tux formal."

"Hmmmmm good point," Solange said with a smile. "Let me see now. I would say definitely a tie and if you want a sport coat or suit, your choice."

"Well let me see, Eddie said as he looked over the collection of garments. "I really like these Zoot suits but I think I am going to save them for another time." He then looked over the shirts. "I think I will go with this black checkered French Cuff shirt with the matching bow tie, a pair of olive colored slacks, and the Gray Herringbone sport coat. Ah, and this pocket kerchief," Eddie added as he picked out a white kerchief with a black trim.

"Excellent choice," Solange said with a smile as she pressed her warm naked body against Eddie's and planted a long wet deep kiss on his lips as she pulled him tight against her.

"Let me show you what I am going to wear," Solange added as she took Eddie by the hand and led him back to the bedroom and into the walk in closet. Inside on one side was a myriad of women's clothing, ranging from formal, to business attire, to casual. "I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of moving all of my clothes over from my suite to yours. After all we are going to be sharing this suite."

"I trust these are my clothes over on this side," Eddie said with a smile gesturing to various Polo Style pull over shirts in various colors made from a soft moisture whicking material and an assortment of casual slacks in tan, khaki, navy blue, olive, black burgundy, gray and copper color and jeans. There were also an assortment of casual shoes and belts.

"Do you like them hon," Solange said with a smile.

"Yeah I do, a lot actually," Eddie replied. "Pierre has got great taste, but how did you get them all here so fast."

"I have my ways," Solange said with a sly grin.

"Well you did very well," Eddie said as he kissed Solange on the lips. "Now all I need is just socks and underwear and I'll be all set. I trust you got those as well," Eddie said with a chuckle

"Check the drawers in the chest behind you," Solange said with a smile.

Eddie did just that and sure enough, there were numerous pairs of his size boxer-briefs in assorted colors, colored crew neck t-shirts and some casual socks as well as dress socks in assorted colors.

"So did I pretty much cover everything," Solange asked with a grin.

"Pretty much," Eddie replied

Solange showed Eddie what she was going to wear. It was a sexy blue cocktail dress similar to the black one she wore on their first date.