High Rollers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think he is going to enjoy this a bit too much," Solange laughed nervously with a weak smile.

"Oh that he will," Isabella replied with a laugh "but you know your father and his traditions. And besides, you are his only daughter, and like any father, he just wants best for his baby girl."

Out on the balcony, Eddie was talking with Solange's father.

"So Eddie, I sense you have something you would like to ask me," Solange's father said.

"Yes sir," Eddie replied. He thought about how to ask for Mr. Okamoto's permission and figured the best way to do it was to be direct. If he learned one thing in the service, that was it.

Eddie then continued and said what he had to say. "I love your daughter very much Mr. Okamoto, and I would like to ask your permission for her hand in marriage"

"There done and done," Eddie thought to himself as he awaited Mr. Okamoto's response to the question.

It seemed like and eternity before Mr. Okamoto would respond, but he finally did. "Direct and to the point, I respect that," Mr. Okamoto said in a business like tone. "I love my daughter very much and I want what is best for her and after considering all the facts,"

Eddie was sweating bullets and it was showing and then Mr. Okamoto smiled and softened his formal demeanor and said "Relax young man, I approve. Welcome to the family my son."

Mr. Okamoto let out a boisterous, jovial laugh and slapped Eddie the back. He then opened the balcony door and in a said "Solange, Isabella, bring out the Champagne and cigars we have some great news to celebrate."

Solange rolled out the Champagne that had been chilling in a bucket in the other room and 4 glasses plus 4 Perdomo cigars.

"Would you like to do the honor's my son," Mr Okamoto said with a smile.

Eddie popped the cork on the bottle and poured them all a glass and they toasted as they enjoyed the bubbly and cigar. Eddie and Solange said they would like to get married New Year's Eve in the Imperial Gardens Atrium.

Solange's parents left two days later. Come Thanksgiving, Eddie and Solange drove to Hattisburg to tell his parents. They were happy and welcomed Solange into the family. They were also impressed how well he was doing at the Casino and were planning to make a trip up there.

"Just let us know when you want to come and we will make arrangements," Solange said with a smile. Eddie gave his nieces and nephews their presents he had gotten them along with the ones for his parents.

Eventually, the wedding came. It was a White Tie event, at least for the wedding party. Frank was Eddie's best man Isabella was Solange's Matron of Honor and Mr. Okamoto gave away the bride. After the ceremony, the reception was held at the Palace Gardens as well and it was a grand event.

After the wedding, Solange and Eddie traveled to the Colorado Mountains for ten days, Vale primarily. While there, Eddie got in touch with his former service buddies at Peterson Air Force Base and introduced them to Solange.

Once Eddie and Solange arrived back home, they settled into family life. They loved each other and loved being married and their business prospered as did their lives together.

Little did Eddie know that moving to Biloxi would end up changing his life forever. He was thankful that Frank insisted in going to The Palace that night. It was there that Fate smiled down on him and he met the woman who changed his life forever.