High Rollers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I go off the floor in about 10 minutes hon," Solange said as she took a long puff and blew out the smoke. "How would you like to stay and party with me until morning?"

Every fiber in Eddie's being screamed "GOD YES!!!!" but Eddie knew he had to work the next day.

Eddie said with a heavy sigh, "Oh as much as I would like to take you up on your offer, I have to decline. I have to work tomorrow."

"On a Saturday hon," Solange said in a surprised tone.

"Well, this is my weekend to work for this quarter, so yeah."

Solange thought for a moment then asked, "So tell me hon, what time do you have to be at work?"

"My shift begins at 11:00," Eddie replied.

"Hmmmmmm" Solange said with a grin. "Well, sweetheart, you should be fine. I promise to have you home in plenty of time."

"Well assuming I agree to your offer," Eddie said in a coy tone, "just what exactly did you have in mind."

A mischievous smile crossed Solange's lips and she said with a lusty purr, "I figured we would go back to my place and get better acquainted, if you catch my drift," giving Eddie a naughty wink. "Then I figure we'd come back and maybe watch some of the high rollers and maybe get in on the action ourselves. Then finally, I'd treat you to a sunrise breakfast overlooking the water. Sound good?"

Eddie smiled and said "Sounds great!"

"Well then sweetie, let me go get off the clock and then we can begin our night of fun," Solange said as she kissed Eddie on the lips. Five minutes later, Solange reappeared and said with a smile, "Let's go hon."

Solange put her arm in Eddie's and led him across the casino floor.

Eddie then asked "I trust you have a place that's close to here?"

"You could say that," Solange said with a coy smile.

"So how long have you been working here," Eddie asked as they were now walking slowly with their arms around each other's waist.

"Ever since my father opened this Casino six years ago," Solange said with a smile.

"Your father," Eddie replied with a surprised tone. "You're the boss's daughter?"

"Well yes and no" Solange said with a coy smile "You're probably thinking why is she working as a cocktail waitress instead of running the place," Solange said sensing Eddie's confusion, "but to be completely honest, I do both. I promise I will explain it all to you in good time," Solange added as she reached the elevator elevator to her sixth floor suite.

Once the elevator doors closed, Solange ran her key fob over the sensor with the PH letters. The elevator made is way up. As they ascended, Solange embraced Eddie, pulling him close and giving him a long wet deep passionate kiss. Hands began roaming to "vital areas" and just as they were getting into the throes of passion, the elevator doors opened.

"Let's continue this in my suite," Solange said with a lusty purr. Solange led Eddie down the hall until she saw a Geisha Statue standing beside the door. She took her fob and opened the door and pulled Eddie inside.

Once inside Solange's suite and the door was closed, Solange dropped her purse on the floor letting it fall beside her. She then wasted no time in going at Eddie. Solange turned and faced her back towards Eddie and said with a sultry tone, "Unzip me hon."

Eddie unzipped Solange's dress and Solange let it fall to the floor revealing her sweet sultry lingerie clad body. Solange then removed her light blue lace bra, panties and garter, standing almost completely naked except for her nude colored thigh high stockings.

Eddie usually wasn't one to gawk, but he found himself doing just that as he took in the vision of loveliness that was standing before him in Solange. Solange's succulent well tanned and well toned 34D-24-34 body glistened in the dim light. Her sumptuous succulent and supple breasts stood erect and her sweet, newly shaven, oh so perfectly pink pussy seemed to be calling his name.

Solange sauntered up to Eddie and put her arms around his neck and with a seductive purr said "You like what you see hon, it can all be yours for the taking," and with that, she gave Eddie a long wet deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss as she embraced him pulling him close to her.

Solange's hands went to Eddie's tan colored Khaki pants and she unfastened his belt and then his pants. Solange then slipped her hands under Eddie's briefs and ran her hand over his thick, rigid, throbbing, pulsating, 9-inch cock, stroking it, and then whispered in Eddie's ears with a lustful purr "Seems like some one is happy to see me."

Solange then pulled down Eddie's trousers and briefs and when they reached his feet, he kicked off his black tennis shoes and then Solange slipped his pants and briefs over his feet. Solange then took the bottom of Eddie's maroon colored pull over Polo style knit shirt and pulled it off over his head.

Eddie was now standing totally naked except for his socks. "Mmmmmmm perfect," Solange said with a sultry purr. We are now both properly dressed for this party."

Solange then pulled Eddie into another embrace as she pressed his muscular body against her soft warm body. Eddie's pulsating cock rubbed up Solange's sweet wet pussy. Without saying a word, Solange took Eddie's cock in her hand and guided it into of silky pussy.

Eddie gasped as his hard tool slid into Solange's velvety cave. He began to slowly thrust in and out of Solange's wet pussy.

Solange then whispered in Eddie's ear and in a lustful tone purred "Let's finish this in my bed sweetie."

Solange wrapped her luscious long legs around Eddie's waist as she embraced him and Eddie followed her directions as she told him how to get to her bedroom. Eddie laid Solange out on the bed and she instantly rolled him over so that she was on top.

Without hesitation, Solange rose up so that now she was riding him cowgirl style. She started slowly then got a good steady rhythm going until she was riding him at a moderate rate.

Solange looked down at Eddie like a triumphant predator who had trapped its prey in its clutches and was enjoying the spoils of its victory. Eddie put his hands on the sides of Solange's hips and guided her motions.

"Embrace me my beloved," Solange said with a purr. "I want to feel your body next to mine." Solange then pulled Eddie up so they were sitting up rocking back and forth as they passionately embraced and kissed.

After about five minutes of this, Solange released Eddie and let him fall back on the bed and went back to fucking him. It wasn't long until our lovers were on the verge of cumming. Solange could feel her pussy quiver as her orgasm reached its zenith.

"Oh God yes baby I'm cumming," Solange cried out in pleasure. She came flooding Eddie's cock with her sweet sticky cream. That sent a signal to Eddie's brain to tell his cock to fill with cum.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," Eddie grunted.

"Gimme all of you baby," Solange lustfully purred. "I want you to seed my womb with your hot manhood."

Eddie let out another grunt and shot his massive load deep inside of Solange in a good steady stream that lasted a good 15-20 seconds. Solange purred like a contented kitten as Eddie's hot jism spewed forth into her womb.

Solange laid on top of Eddie as they kissed and embraced as their bodies pressed together. Eddie's hard cock was still buried in Solange's pussy and she slowly pumped it to keep it hard.

Solange broke the kiss and with a sexy purr said "So how are you enjoying hospitality and unmatched customer service of this fine establishment?"

"I know there is no such thing but I would definitely give it a 5,000-star rating," Eddie said with a smile.

"Well I will pass along your complements to the management," Solange said with a grin. "After all, I know them pretty well," Solange added with a wink.

"So hon do you feel like partying or would you rather continue or private party here," Solange added with a smile.

"We can check out what it's like after midnight if you want," Eddie replied.

"Okay, lets get dressed," Solange said. "Would you like a suit or a tux?"

"What do you mean," Eddie asked curiously.

"Well guest services has a supply of tuxes and suits we furnish to our special clientele we call High Rollers" Solange explained. "I can see you in a nice dark charcoal gray suit with either a French Blue with a white collar and white cuffs and red tie or a Mint Green shirt with a white collar and white cuffs and a yellow tie. Does that sound good to you?"

"Sounds great, but you don't have to go through all that trouble," Eddie said.

"It's no trouble at all," Solange replied, "and besides you are going to be having a sexy vivacious woman on your arms and she is going to need a handsome dashing gentleman to escort her. All I need is your suit measurements along with your shirt and shoe size."

Eddie thought about what his uniform measurements were when he was in the service then said "I wear about a 44 long in suit coat and pants with a 38 inch waist and 36 inch inseam. Since I like my shirt collars a little loose, I am going to go with an 18 inch neck and for shoes, I wear a size twelve wide."

"Okay hon, thanks" and with that she lit a Misty's Menthols 120's cigarette and picked up the house phone. "Hey Antonio, it's Solange. I need a suit for a guest." She then told Antonio the color and measurements as well as the color of the two shirts and added "Can you put a rush on it and send it up to my suite? Thanks you're a lifesaver."

"It should be up in about 15-20 minutes," Solange said after hanging up the phone. "How do you want to kill time until it gets here? Would you like me to show you around my suite?"

"Yeah sure," Eddie replied enthusiastically. "I bet this goes for a pretty penny."

"Well these suites will set you back about $750/night," Solange said as she showed Eddie around the suite.

"Dang, this place is nicer than my new upscale one bedroom condo," Eddie said in an impressed tone. "It's not even half this nice and it's not even furnished, but it is in one of the best neighborhoods in the city and that thing sets me back almost $900/month."

"Well we pride ourselves on being elaborate and sophisticated here at The Palace," Solange said with pride. "After all, it is what the customer wants, and as we all know, the customer is always right."

After Solange showed Eddie around the suite, she led him to the couch. She sat Eddie down on the couch and then knelt in front of him. "I bet that hot cum of yours you filled me with tastes wonderful. I plan to find that out for myself," and with that, she proceeded to give him a blow job.

Solange went all the way down on Eddie's cock as she sucked it. Eddie was long and thick and Solange nearly gagged on his cock. Eddie was definitely much larger(in thickness and length) than the high rollers she was used to.

Solange had the skills of the best porn starlet. She spit on Eddie's cock and stroked it with her hands as she sucked on his balls.

"Ohhhhhh fuck yeah," Eddie moaned as he stroked Solange's hair. "I think I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm ready when you are," Solange replied and then placed her mouth over the head of Eddies cock. She used a technique she knew would make him cum. After sucking on Eddie for another minute, Solange changed her mind about letting him cum in her mouth. Instead, she wanted a hot cum facial, so she withdrew her mouth from Eddie's cock but held it near her lips.

Seconds later, Eddie popped his top, spewing forth his cum on to Solange's mouth, lips, face, nose, and even eyes, as she took it all in one hot facial. Solange smiled like a cheap, filthy, trashy two-bit whore, but she loved every minute of it. The more decadent it was the better she liked it.

Solange then placed Eddie's cock back in her mouth as she continued to pump his cock making sure she got every bit of his manhood. She was surprised when Eddie's cock suddenly let loose of a second load. This time, Solange drank it all down, savoring each drop.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Without putting on any clothes or wiping the cum off that covered her face, Solange went to answer the door completely naked like it was the perfectly natural thing to do. Solange opened the door and a 23 year old young man who looked like he was a grown up version of Opie Taylor from the Andy Griffith show was there.

He gulped when he saw her but was able to maintain his composure "Bring it on in," Solange said nonchalantly.

The young man obviously felt awkward seeing Solange with a face covered with cum and her and Eddie both naked, but said nothing. Solange then added with a giggle "Relax hon, I promise I won't bite."

The young man just let out a nervous laugh and rolled the garment cart over to where Solange showed him. Solange then leaned over and reached into her purse and pulled out a crisp $100 bill. The young man gulped again as he saw the back side Solange's pussy as she had her legs slightly parted.

Solange stood up and said "Here ya go hon," handing the young man the money. It took a few seconds for the young man to find his voice and then he managed to squeak out a "Thank you," then left.

Eddie laughed out loud and with a chuckle said "Poor fellow, that's probably more excitement than he's going to see in his lifetime."

Solange giggled and said "He'll probably be talking about this for months. Come on, let's get cleaned up and go downstairs and party."

Solange led Eddie to the shower and they showered together. As they did, they made love in the shower Eddie slipped his cock inside of Solange as he backed her up against the back shower wall.

Solange wrapped her legs around Eddie's body while he hammered her until he spewed his load deep inside her. Afterwards, they finished cleaning up and got dressed. Solange put on little black sexy dress she normally wore when she partied and Eddie put on his suit.

"Such a dashing and handsome gentleman," Solange said with a smile. "I love that mint green color on you. It brings out the color in your eyes. Also, that pocket kerchief goes well with and matches your yellow tie perfectly. You look just like one of those high priced lawyers on television."

Our lovers went back down the elevator and walked over to the casino. It was fairly busy but not as busy as it was during "Prime Time" which lasted from Five to midnight. The room was maybe two-thirds full and only the most "Hard Core" High Roller was playing.

Once there, Solange and Eddie entered the room. A few of the patrons she knew waved at her and a middle age Texan Man with a cowboy hat and who resembled a 6'4" version of "Boss Hogg" from the 1970's television show "The Dukes of Hazard" called out saying "Hey hon, come over here and blow on my dice for luck."

Solange just smiled, walked over blew on the man's dice and then kissed him on the cheek. She then walked back to Eddie and put her arm back through his and walked with him across the floor.

"Seems like you are a pretty popular person," Eddie said with a smile

"Well it's all part of the Hospitality Business, "Solange said with a grin. "The more hospitable you are, the better your business."

Eddie figured someone with her looks and charms had probably treated some of these guys to some "extra special hospitality." It was obvious that Solange was no virgin and probably had slept with some of the patrons, but that was okay with him.

After all, he was no "Boy Scout" himself. He had had his share of sex with women while in college and in the Air Force, so who was he to pass judgment on Solange. They were two consenting adults engaged in consensual sex. He decided to give it no more thought. After all, it was only their first date and he was there to have fun and the last thing he needed was to overthink this situation.

Solange and Eddie spent about a couple of hours just observing different games and even participated in a few. Solange pulled a couple of Perdomo cigars from her purse and offered one to Eddie. She then ordered a glass of some of the finest sipping whiskey, "Angel's Envy Bourbon."

Solange and Eddie smoked their cigars and sipped their whiskey as they played the tables. Solange won about $500 at the Black Jack table and Eddie won about a grand playing Poker.

After having fun at the game table, Solange took Eddie to see a late night show with a local cover band. Solange ordered her and Eddie another glass of Angel's Envy Bourbon and they enjoyed that and another cigar as they watched the show.

The show lasted until about 20 minutes before sunrise, which was around 6:19 in the morning. "Time for breakfast hon," Solange said as she gave Eddie a kiss.

Solange took Eddie to one of the better breakfast buffet's in the casino and when Eddie tried to pay for it, Solange said "No need hon, my treat, after all you're my date." Solange showed her badge to the cashier and he scanned it.

Just as they sat down to eat, the sun crested over the waters of the Gulf. Solange and Eddie spent the next hour and a half eating, talking and just enjoying each other's company.

"So hon, did you have a great time tonight," Solange said with a loving smile.

"Oh yes most definitely," Eddie said with a fond smile. "It was well worth staying, and I must say, the customer care was beyond compare."

"Well hon, I'm glad you enjoyed it because I sure did," Solange said with a sultry purr as she gave Eddie a long deep wet passionate kiss on the lips. "Just so you know, the offer is always open and who knows, we just might become an exclusive item. I know I would like that," Solange said with a lusty purr running her hand over Eddie's.

"I would love that as well," Eddie said smiling and in a happy tone, doing his best to keep from screaming "YES!!!!" and doing a happy dance right there in the restaurant.

Solange then got a devilish grin as she looked at her watch. It's about 8 O'clock and we have about two hours before you have to get ready to go. That gives us plenty of time for one more torrid sex session."

"I couldn't think of a better way to cap our time together," Eddie said with a sly grin.

This time when Solange led Eddie back to her suite, she took him a different way so that he could see the Imperial Gardens by daylight. The shops were open and guests were milling around, some eating in the coffee shops, and some just exploring the gardens.

"Wow, this is nice! I could get used to this," Eddie said in an impressed tone

Solange then pointed up to the sixth floor. "See that balcony, that's my suite."

After showing Eddie around, Solange took him back to her suite. Once there, they wasted no time at getting down to business. Solange led Eddie to her bedroom and sat him down on the edge of the bed. She undressed Eddie so that he was naked then slipped out of her sexy little dress and lingerie until she was naked.

Solange then sat in Eddie's lap facing him and pressed her soft warm body next to his as she embraced him and gave him a long wet French kiss. Eddie's cock was at its full length and thickness and rubbing up against her sweet pussy lips. Solange lifted her body up, took Eddie's cock in her hand and lowered herself back down as she guided his cock in her pussy.

Solange immediately began riding Eddie's hard cock and then leaned him over so that he was now on his back. Once Eddie was on his back, Solange continued riding him. She rode him like she had earlier and within a matter of 10 minutes, she was cumming all over his cock.

Eddie in return, spunked his load deep inside Solange's pussy. After he came, he rolled Solange over so that she was on her back. He then began kissing his way down Solange's sweet body.

He started nibbling the sides of her neck and kissed down to her breasts. He began running his tongue around Solange's nipples and sucked on them like a nursing infant.

"Oh God yes," Solange said with a breathless pant. "Let mommy nurse her baby boy."