Higher Education Ch. 07

Story Info
Hannah becomes curious.
2.9k words
4.25
2.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

Hannah and Jessica arrived at a quiet but well lit house not far from campus.

Jessica knocked on the door and slightly pudgy, short white guy with a shock of black hair answered. "Jess! Good to see you!" He hugged her and welcomed her in. "Nice to see you too, Ethan," Jessica answered.

Jessica walked in and introduced Hannah.

"This is Hannah, she's..."

"Sarah's sister!" Hannah interrupted.

"Who's Sarah?" Ethan asked inquisitively.

"Oh..she goes here too," Jessica answered. "I went to the same high school as Hannah and Sarah."

"Oh cool," Ethan said, taking the girls coats and leading them to a well-lit living room, filled with the smell of cigarette and marijuana smoke and littered with dixie cups.

"So ummmmmm...is this another mysteriously well-hung master lover?" Hannah asked Jessica.

"No, as a matter of fact, I haven't fucked anyone here...that I know about. Do you know what a gloryhole is?

"Nevermind," Jessica said as she saw the puzzled expression on Hannah's face. "Listen, remember how on my little rant I mentioned I like old movies? I've taken a few film classes with Ethan. He's a fun guy, but not someone I'd want to fuck."

The two girls approached a cooler, which was filled with cans of cheap beer and and surrounded by half-empty bottles of off brand vodka. As they pulled out drinks, they were approached by two young men.

One of them introduced himself as James.

"I think I've seen you hanging around Malcolm and Lucas!" He told Jessica.

"Oh yea, Jessica responded. They're dear friends of mine."

"That's awesome," James said. "Malcolm has the best game collection on campus! And Lucas always joins us for our Star Wars marathon night! No one can beat that guy at trivia!"

Jessica tried to stifle laughter under her hand.

"You play board games?" Hannah asked eagerly "So do I! I haven't really been able to find anyone to play with since school started though...!"

"Oh man, join our group! We've been missing a member since she went to study abroad for the year!"

"You mean Sarah?" Hannah asked. "She's my sister!"

"Damn!" James said. "Sarah's a cool chick smart too. And don't take this the wrong way, I'm gay-- but we don't really get a lot of girls that look like you two at our sessions. Makes sense you're related."

The evening wore on pleasantly. Hannah met a lot of cool people she enjoyed talking too, and she felt like she was really making friends beyond Charlotte and Jessica for the first time in a while. Hannah felt a little light headed, but couldn't really drunk off such weak beer. She saw a couple kissing on a sofa at one point, but that was the craziest thing that happened. Eventually, Jessica gently touched Hannah's arm and said "I'm getting tired. You want to head out?"

The two left the party after making their goodbyes and got into Jessica's car.

"Did you have a good time, Hannah?"

"I did!" Hanna said enthusiastically. "Don't get me wrong, I like your other friends too...but well, it was nice to just kick back and talk without any flagrant displays of sex."

Jessica smiled at that. "Whatever floats your boat, kiddo" she said.

Hannah gently punched her arm and giggled. "Don't patronize me," she said.

Hannah contentedly drifted off to sleep.

***

The next few weeks went well for Hannah. She still enjoyed hanging out with Charlotte and Jessica, but had expanded her circle of friends from the party. She was a frequent fixture at a book discussion group led by Chloe, the redheaded teacher's aide she had met with Jessica a few weeks ago. Hannah couldn't help but notice the other participants were all attractive young woman. Although the discussions were involved and all the participants thoughtful and participant, Chloe emphasized that the group was for novices, and suggested that membership in a more selective group was an option for the most enthusiastic participants. Hannah genuinely liked Chloe, but her references to a more selective, more involved group rubbed her the wrong way. Why be elitist about an extracurricular activity that was just for fun?

She joined James game group, and sure enough Malcom was there. Despite what Jessica had told her--and the pictures she had seen--Malcolm was a perfect gentlemen at the game session, never hitting on her or giving any hint that when he wasn't gaming or watching science fiction, he was a guest of honor at wild orgies.

She videochatted with Sarah a few times, and mentioned her new friendship with Malcolm.

"Oh, I love him!" Sarah gushed. "When I get back we're totally going to hang out!"

Still, one night a few weeks after the party Hannah lay in bed, unable to sleep. As her mind wandered in the dark, she thought about what Jessica when Jessica told her she was a slut. It wasn't an insult at all. It was something she told her completely calmly, completely matter-of-factly, and completely confidently. Jessica said she recognized fellow sluts. She pointed out that Hannah hadn't run from the photos. And to be sure, Hannah had a strong reaction to those pictures. But she didn't run away. She was rooted to the spot.

Could what Jessica said be true? She'd had sex once. She hadn't hated it but didn't see what the big deal was. But Jessica's points were valid. There was nothing wrong with sex. People enjoyed it. Hannah began to rub her vagina over her night shirt, and after a few minutes felt a pleasant tingling sensation.

"That was nice," Hannah thought. "But something to get all worked up over?"

Hannah started to think about the pictures she'd seen, pictures she tried to block out of her mind. She began to rub herself again. A little harder this time. She grabbed her laptop and typed "black men, white women" into google. A sea of hardcore images flooded screen. Now she lifted her night shirt and placed some fingers inside herself.

She began to breath raggedly. Suddenly, a roaring sensation came over her, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her vision erupted into a flash of light.

"Oh." Hannah said to herself, quietly, in the dark.

She thought more to herself. She had enjoyed watching those videos. In the dark, she had to admit she enjoyed the photos Jessica had shown her even more. She wandered what it would be like to see that in person.

"It can't hurt to look." Jessica and her friends seemed to like documenting their adventures. Maybe Jess could give her more pictures.

She looked over at her phone. 2AM. Too late to call Jess. She'd get her in the morning. ***

"OHHH FUCCKK MEEE," Jessica shrieked, pounding her firsts against the surface desk as one of the freshmen she'd seen at the cafeteria pounded her from behind. Her body flushed red and began to convulse as her eyes rolled back into her head in an intense orgasm.

"Sarah..." She panted as she regained her composure and looked back into her laptop screen. "You definitely have to try..." She furrowed her brow for a moment and looked back. "Remind me your name, buddy?" She asked of the man who was thrusting his massive member into her.

"Craig..." he gasped out. "But you can call me whatever you want!"

"Ok!" Jessica said happily as she pushed back to further envelop her cunt around Craig's cock"

"You...you have to try...Greg...when you get back. He's definitely a keeper a for the group!" Jessica gasped out between groans and moans of pleasure.

"Oh god," Sarah moaned. "I love seeing your orgasm face! Even on webcam!" Sarah was also naked, and gently moving up and down in her desk chair in front of her laptop. A pair of large black hands covered her bare breasts, and suddenly Sarah began to convulse, causing the chair she was sitting to move back on its wheels. Jessica now had a wider shot of Sarah's room, and she could see the giant black rod stretching out every inch of her friend's pussy. When Sarah came down, she reverted her focus to the camera and continued on the conversation, albeit interrupted by the occasional moan and grunt of pleasure.

"Listen...I'll party with you and Greg..."

"CRAIG!" The man on the other side of the screen called out, and slapped Jessica's ass for emphasis.

"Craig, whatever," Sarah gasped out. But we're sponsoring Karl here for a green card!"

"Fine by me!" Jessica said, marveling at the fact her once demure and shy girl could carry on even a semi-coherent conversation while such a massive monster invaded her body.

"I'm afraid I have something to confess though." Jessica said, still panting and seating. "You weren't lying...OHHH FUCCCKKKKK....you weren't lying when you said your sister was stubborn. She's made friends with Malcom! I think they all do is play board games and watch Star Wars re-runs!"

"Star TREK reruns" Sarah said through hooded eyes. "Star Wars is a...a...a....AAHHHHHHHH FUCCKKK A MOVIE FUCCKK MEEE FUCKKK MEEE FUCCKK MEEEE!" The stud under had begun to pick up his pace, and Sarah frantically rubbed a breast and nipple with one hand and her abused pussy with the other.

She eventually started slapping him on the arm until he slowed. "I appreciate it hon," she said looking back. "But I'm trying to have a conversation here."

She turned back to Jessica.

"First of all, you're the movie buff. You should know this shit. Just because something has spaceships doesn't mean its trash!"

"More importantly, you showed her the pictures. You planted the seed. I know Hannah. She's ruminating. It's only a matter of time. I still know that before I get back, she'll be one of us!"

Now she began to increase the strength and speed of her bouncing on the cock embedded her, and began to shriek and thrash her head hair wildly about.

"FUCCKKKKK" She came again, convulsing wildly for another two minutes. When she calmed down, her hair was matted with sweat and fell down over her face.

"Wait...!" Said the stud thrusting into Jessica. He leaned forward, which forced more of his cock into her body. Jessica could only babble and gurgle at this, as she again pounded her fists on the surface of her desk.

Craig studied the screen carefully, looking at the bucking, sweating, wild slut all the way across the world. "Wait...this ho is sisters with Hannah the freshman! I know Hannah! She's a classy girl! No way they're related."

Sarah threw her hair back and stared straight into the camera. "Oh we're related. And in a few months, you're going to be fucking both of us!"

Craig roared and his body tightened as he flooded Jessica's pussy with semen at this exhortation. This triggered another orgasm in Jessica who began to scream and throw her arms around wildly. This caused the laptop to start to fly off the desk, but Jessica, experienced whore that she was, had the wherewithal to reach out and catch it before it went crashing into the ground.

Craig pulled back leaving Jessica's once crammed cunt empty, and thick ropes of white cum coated Jessica's back and flew into her hair. Jessica once again looked into the screen and saw that Sarah and her stud had stopped thrusting into each other, but that Sarah's stud now gripped her hips tightly and held her still as her body shuddered and his balls convulsed. He began to roar, and suddenly white liquid began to gush out from Sarah's pussy! He was overflowing the tight hole! Sarah, unable to move up because of the stud's tight grip on her hips, pulled the gushing cock out of her and pointed it up towards her breasts and face. Soon, her stomach, breasts, and face where covered with white streaks. When the eruption finally halted, Sarah scooped some of the semen dripping from her breasts with her fingers, and began sucking on them.

"Yummy," she said, and opened her mouth for the camera, showing it was now empty.

Jessica stood and reached stuck three fingers into her pussy, scooping out her own batch of cum. She repeated her friends actions, scooping the substance into her mouth, swallowing, and displaying her empty mouth for the camera.

"I miss you Sarah. I can't wait until you get back."

Sarah started to speak when a loud knocking could be heard on the door to her home. Her stud gently moved her off of him so he could get up and answer it. Eve led five other men into the room.

"It sounded like a slut was getting fucked in here! We want part of action!" Eve demanded.

Sarah looked into the camera.

"I miss you too...but I've got to go! I'd ask you to watch, but I know you've got class! BYEEEE!" And with that, Sarah turned off the camera.

"DAMMNNNNNN" said Craig, looking down at his now flacid cock. "I LOVE COLLEGE!" He pumped his fists into the air.

"How does a ho like that have a tight-ass sister like Hannah?" He asked.

"Oh Hanna's a ho," Jessica said. "She just doesn't know it yet...or at least, I hope that's the case. Her sister seems to think so and she should know better than anyone."

"Listen, stud." Jessica went on. "We want to turn Hannah into what you saw on the screen just now. But she has to come along willingly, of her own volition. If you want get that monster meat into Hannah...and her sister...into all three of us, together, you'll keep your mouth shut! Got it!"

"Understood," Craig said meekly.

"Good, now help me wash up. You made a mess!"

***

Hannah approached the entrance to Jessica's building nervously. She thought about calling or texting her, but this had to be an in-person conversation.

As she entered the building, she saw one of her classmates walking towards the lobby. He held the door open for in a gallant fashion. "Good to see you Hannah!" He said cheerfully. "Ummm...thanks Greg."

"It's Craig, "he called back. "But that's okay!" He walked away with a spring in his step.

"Odd," Hannah thought. She'd seen him in some of her classes, but they'd never really had a conversation. "I guess he's just a friendly guy," she said to herself.

Jessica opened the door to Hannah's knocking wearing a thin, pink, satin dressing gown, open enough to show the sides of her breasts and cut well above her knees. Jessica looked tired but happy. She wore no makeup and her hair was wet, like she had just gotten off the shower.

"Oh Hannah! Come in"

Hannah scooted in after her and looked around the room. Something smelled odd, and she saw that knick knacks, papers, and pens that would normally be on Jessica's desk had flown off and were scattered around it.

"Everything okay, Jessica?" Hannah asked.

"Peachy. What's up?"

Hannah grew quiet and began to pace in Jessica's living room.

"Jess...Jessica...Jess..." Hannah began to stutter.

Jessica arched an eyebrow at her. "Are YOU ok?"

"I'm fine...I've been thinking about what you've told me...?"

"About Elia Kazan's unsung merits as a director?"

Hannah stopped pacing. "What? No?"

"About the new sushi joint I want to check out with you?"

Hannah shook her head.

"The other thing." She looked down at the ground.

"The thing we agreed we wouldn't talk about?"

"Yea," said Hannah, clutching her right elbow with her left hand, as she still looked down.

"YOU'RE READY TO ADMIT THAT YOU'RE A SLUT!?" Jessica squealed.

"NO" Hannah said forcefully. "But well...everyone likes sex, right? Almost everyone watches porn. I was thinking it would be more fun if I could, you know, see uhhh homemade porn. Like what you and your friends make."

Jessica now arched both eyebrows at her younger friend. "Are you a smut hipster?" She asked.

"C'mon, Jessica," Hannah giggled. "I know you guys take pictures of what you do anyways. I'm sure you take video."

"Look, Hannah, I'm glad you're opening your mind. [I hope you open your legs, she thought to herself]. But there's a lot of images of a lot of people in very compromising positions. I can't share copies of it outside of our friends."

"Oh...that makes sense...." Hannah looked downtrodden.

"But!" Jessica said. "Why not come and see in person? Isn't that better than pictures?"

"I told you..." Hannah said. "I don't to take part. I just want to see."

"That's perfectly fine," Jessica said. We have a system for observers. Usually people who are interested in joining rather than just voyeurs, but a lot of us like having people watch. I think that's a good part of the fun of group fucking anyways. We usually have a wristband or something to let people know you're off-limits--like marking an under 21s hands with an X at a club or concert.

"I dunno..." said Hannah. "Actually being there?"

"You wanted the pictures Hannah. You've already kind of crossed that treshhold. Who knew sweet little Hannah was such a voyeur!?"

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course. Let me know by noon tomorrow though. I'll put you on the list if you decide to come."

***

Hannah sits with Charlotte in the cafeteria the next day, barely listening to her chatter about something or another. She glances at her phone. 11:55. Charlotte continues to chatter, and Hannah continues to make noises to make it sound like she's listening.

11:57.

Charlotte chatters.

11:59. Hannah chatters.

"Sorry Charlotte!" Hannah cut her off. Let me send a quick email. It's ummmm...for a class."

Hannah grabs her phone.

To: Jessica

"I'm in."

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers