Higher Education Ch. 09

Story Info
Hannah and Jess arrive at the party.
1.1k words
4.21
3.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

Hannah sat uneasily in the car, furtively glancing out the window, at her phone, and the dashboard. She didn't even notice when Jessica stopped the car.

Or when Jessica happily chirped "We're here Hannah!"

Jessica snapped her fingers in Hannah's face in a bid to get her attention.

"Earth to Hannah!" Hannah blinked dreamily and looked over at Jessica. "You sure you're ready for this, hon?" Jessica asked, brow furrowed in a look of concern.

Hannah bit her lower lip nervously. "Of course," she stammered. "I'm just here to watch, right?"

"Of course!" Jessica said. "Let's go."

Jessica hopped out of the car, and Hannah shuffled behind. Jessica wore a long black trench coat, which unusually for her, concealed her figure. Her hair was tied up in a neat bun, which left the graceful curve of her neck exposed. The coat contrasted sharply with the red heels, gold hoop earrings, and heavy make up job that Jessica wore. The coat made her look like a conservative businesswoman on the way to an important meeting--the make up, earrings, and heels made her look like a stripper on the way to the stage.

Jessica stopped and turned around.

"Don't worry Hannah! I'll be here with you to make sure nothing happens you don't want to!"

She grabbed Hannah's hand and tugged, pulling her towards a large, well-lit house on the quiet cul-de-sac.

Jessica knocked confidently on the door to the unassuming house, which looked like the abode of an affluent suburban family.

Hannah relaxed a bit, as she thought the scene before her was no different than countless dinner parties she'd gone to with her family in her quiet Minnesota suburb.

The door swung open, and Hannah's reverie was shattered.

Sophie, the boisterous grad student Hannah had previously met at the gym, stood in the doorway, a wide grin on her face. Her outfit suggested anything other than a quiet dinner among conservative suburbanites.

Her halter dress was the bright red typically seen in flashy sports cars, and cut so low her navel was left exposed. The straps that covered her breasts were thin, and generous expanses of side cleavage were left bare. Her long blonde hair hung loose, and she wore small spade earrings that matched a spade necklace tucked between her cleavage. The hem of the dress was as high as the neckline was low, and Hannah knew that the slightest miscalculation by Sophie would give any onlooker a quick glimpse of her panties.

Sophie grabbed Jessica and hugged her tight.

"What are you wearing that you had to cover up like this on the way here, Jess?" She smiled knowingly.

Sophie's glance flicked back to Hannah and she jumped with a start.

"Hannah! You're here...Jess told you about this?"

"Well....yea....I just came to see what it's about. I don't want to do anything! But...I'm curious what Jess gets up to..."

"Of course," Sophie smiled warmly. She leaned toward Jess and placed her arm on her shoulder gently. Hannah's had swam a little as she inhaled Sophie's strong perfume, and she oddly felt herself struggling not to focus on Sophie's abundantly exposed cleavage. "No one here will make you do anything you don't want to do...but, I remember when Jess here was 'just curious!' and 'just wanted to see!'"

Jess giggled. "That was a long, long time ago!"

"Well girls, come in! Not everyone is here yet, but they will be soon!"

Sophie turned and Hannah blushed as she saw the revealing dress left her back completely bare, exposing a black spade tattoo on her lower back and leaving the lower part of her butt hanging out.

Jess again tugged her arm, pulling her into the house and closing the door behind them. Hannah could make out the sound of a deep hip hop beat and the smell of marijuana coming from deeper within the house.

"Really Jess," Hannah asked. "You were 'just curious?' once?"

Jess shrugged. "I think I got out more than you and your sister back home...but it was still a quiet suburb in Minnesota, you know? People her get into much crazier things. But there's a point when just observing isn't enough...when you need to live a little."

"Can I take your coats?" Sophie asked, stopping by a door in the hallways.

Hannah pulled off the dark pea coat she had brought along and handed it to Sophie, who hung it up in a closet.

"It's going to get hot in here once everyone comes and its crowded...you sure want to keep that sweater?"

"Ummm...yes" Hannah replied, shivering at the thought of leaving herself as exposed as Sophie.

"Well I'm burning up!" Jess said, and pulled her hair out from its bun, shaking her head and letting it fall loose around her shoulders.

Hannah gasped as she pulled her long coat off.

Whatever Jess was wearing could hardly be called a dress. It was a pink fishnet tube sheath, that left her shoulders bare and ended centimeters below her ass. The fishnet pattern left Jess virtually naked; Hannah could see she was wearing a tiny, white thong which left her ass cheeks exposed and a thin white band of tight fabric around her breasts which barely covered her nipples.

She turned to Hannah with a wicked grin. "You know what I'm here to do Hannah...you know you're here to see! I'm dressed for the occasion."

"But I won't be wearing this for long," she giggled.

Sophie tapped Hannah gently on the shoulder, and the petite redhead turned to face the statuesque blonde. She was holding out a red strip of paper--a wristband.

"If you just want to watch," she said "you'll want this." Sophie took Hannah's hand and placed the red band around her wrist. "Don't worry," she went on. "Everyone knows what this means and they'll respect it."

She smiled and looked Hannah straight in the eyes. Hannah gulped as the bright blue eyes bore into her own.

"For whatever it's worth, I'm proud of you. Jess is a dear friend of mine. So is Sarah. I have some idea of how you grew up. It takes a lot of courage to even see something like this. Even if you just want to watch, I think you'll see we're all good people who just happen to have a hobby that most of society frowns upon--a wildly fun hobby!"

Hannah began to wonder at the mention of her sister's name...she'd seen such wild scenes in the past few days. Surely Sarah couldn't...

Her musing were interrupted when Jessica scooped her and Sophie up into a close hug. She felt someone dizzy at the strong smell of perfume emanating from the two girls.

"Listen girls! Enough talking! I want to get fucked!"

She took each of their hands in one of her own and pulled them towards a door at the end of hallways.

"You ready for this?" Sophie asked, looking at Hannah with a look of concern on her face.

Hannah just nodded and stared straight away.

Sophie opened the door with her free hand, and Jess pulled them into the waiting room.

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers