Higher Education Ch. 15

Story Info
Hannah unwinds and enjoys herself at the party.
3.4k words
4.47
4.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah wailed in delight and let out a torrent of profanity as yet another orgasm ripped through her body. Hannah was becoming familiar with the sensation of cumming all over a massive black cock as it plunged back and forth into her body, but that familiarity did nothing to diminish its intensity. Hannah didn't know if she'd ever stop feeling overwhelmed at the power of such intense orgasms, but she knew they now needed to be a regular part of her life.

Tyrone responded in kind to the rapid spasming of her pussy. He let loose his own roar, and his body began to shake. His cocked pulsed within Hannah, and her eyes glazed over with pleasure as jets of warm fluid filled her insides.

Tyrone held himself inside her as he came, and when he pulled out she felt ropes of cum begin to drip from her stretched cunt. He leaned forward and kissed her, lustfully, but with real affection.

"You are one sexy fucking bitch!" He told her. "But I've been fucking all night...I need a break. Your night, though, is just getting started! Go have fun!" With that, he gave her what seemed like a purely friendly kiss on the forehead and wandered off.

Meanwhile, the sight of his formerly reserved classmate, who he'd previously only seen speak to make some academic point in class, proved to be too much for Craig. The speed and intensity of his thrusts into her experienced asshole increased with his arousal at the scene. Jess was an experienced whore, and tried to take the increasingly vigorous buggering with aplomb. She wanted to watch Hannah's continuing debasement...and she didn't want to lose her phone, which she gripped tightly!

Soon, the inevitable happened, and Craig let loose his own roar as he came in Jess' ass.

The sound broke Hannah's post-orgasmic reverie, and she looked up just in time to see Jess, who had been bent over the couch, jump up and then, just as quickly lower herself so she vanished behind the couch. Curious, Hannah turned around and supported herself on her knees, peering over the back of the couch to see what Jess was up to.

Hannah watched as Jess sank into a kneeling position in front of Craig's spurting cock, and took its length--which had just been buried deep within her asshole--in her mouth! She kept it engulfed in her mouth until Craig seemed to calm down and withdrew himself for her. She then gulped and opened her mouth wide, to show that she had dutifully swallowed all of his cum!

Hannah found herself deeply aroused by the filthy sight. She smirked a bit, gently mocking her former self of a few hours who would have been disgusted by Jess' action. "What a prude!" she thought to herself. She felt of pride at the her new, uninhibited self. She then realized that she had been absently-mindedly playing with her pussy as she watched Jess and Craig's debauched actions. Inspired by Jess, she scooped a bit of cum from her own increasing well-used pussy and licked her fingers, reveling in the salty flavors of multiple men's cum before swallowing it herself.

"Pretty good," she thought to herself. "But I bet it's even better fresh! Time to find some more cock, girl!"

With that, she climbed off the couch where she had been initiated as a black cock slut and begin to roam the party. She giggled a little to herself as she thought that, at the beginning of the evening, she had been concerned about wearing a tank top that was a little too tight after a misadventure in the wash. Now, she unabashedly strode amongst a group of strangers and friends, completely nude, dripping with cum, her only concern finding another stud to fuck her.

It was a harder task than she expected! The night had progressed steadily. When she had been arrived, there was plenty of fucking going on, but there were also plenty of people acting like they were at any other college party-talking, drinking, laughing. Now, wherever she looked, people were fucking each other, in pairs or in larger groups. After she and Anne had fallen, it seemed, there was no in this house who wasn't a depraved slut!

Just as she was beginning to give up hope, she came across a love seat. A chestnut haired woman was kneeling across its back while she gave an enthusiastic blowjob to a man standing behind it, leaving her pussy and asshole-- both of which showed plenty of signs of having been thoroughly fucked that evening--on display for any passing onlooker to gawk at.

A pair of naked black men approached the couple. Without a word, one of them stuffed his cock into the girl's asshole. She began to moan and grunt loudly around the cock in her mouth, and the vigor of her head bobbing increased, but she didn't seem put off by the sudden anal intrusion. Indeed, she nodded happily as he began to mercilessly pound into her.

The other man, a handsome fellow with a shaved head and goatee shrugged, and sat on the love seat next to the threesome. He began to stroke his cock and watch the trio, resigned to having to watch rather than participate, for now.

Hannah licked her lips and estimated the girthy cock was about eleven inches long. She paused, and thought to herself that she was pretty confident in her estimate. She giggled that judging penis size by sight by size was one of the skills she was developing in college.

Hannah briskly walked over to the loveseat to approach the lonely gentleman, hoping to make his acquaintance before one her fellow whores grabbed his attention. He turned to look at as she approached, and smiled widely at her nude form as she stood over him. Hannah climbed up on the loveseat and straddled the stranger, facing him. He tweaked her nipples in greeting before taking one of her breasts in his mouth and sucking it. Hannah gasped at this, and kissed the top of the bald man's head. She then reached down with one hand grabbed his cock, a small burst of electricity shooting through her body as she made contact with it, and pulled his head up so the two made eye contact.

She realigned the cock so it was pointing straight up at the entrance to her pussy, now dripping with her own juices. She began to sink down on the jutting monster, and let out a decidedly unladylike grunt as the head pushed past the entrance. She gulped a bit as if to work up her courage, and then, in one swift motion, pushed down with the rest of her body so that the cock was now fully engulfed by her cunt!

"Fucccckkkk," she moaned as she descended down its length.

She paused for a moment and looked down at the man whose upon whose cock she had fully impaled herself. She gave a friendly smile and blew a bit out of hair that had fallen into her face out of the way.

She then stuck out a hand and casually said "Hi! I'm Hannah! Nice to meet you!"

The handsome black man chuckled and took her hand his own, shaking it. "Sean. The PLEASURE is all mine." He emphasized the word pleasure, and when he spoke it, rocked his hips back and forth to cause it to massage Hannah's insides, eliciting a delighted squeal from the girl.

"Oh, I don't think that's true at all," Hannah giggled, a look of mirth dancing across her eyes.

"Fuck, you have one tight little cunt," Sean groaned as Hannah began to slowly grind against him.

Hannah was pleased at this comment, and began to laugh. Sean looked up at her with a puzzled face.

"I should hope my cunt is tight!" she explained. "I took my first black cock tonight! Before tonight, I'd only 'had sex' [with this, she made air quotes with her fingers] with one white boy who had a huge ego and a tiny package. A few hours ago, I think if you'd even said the word 'cunt' in front of me, I'd have slapped you! And now?"

She answered her own question by bouncing and up and down on his cock, throwing her head back in pleasure and causing her to hair to fall back as she did.

The girl next to her popped the cock out of his mouth and turned to her.

"Hannah!?" Anne squealed. "You decided to join us! I'm so happy for you!"

Hannah stopped her bouncing just long enough to lean over and give Anne a deep kiss on the mouth. She halted the make out session after a minute and looked deep into Anne's eyes. "You look like quite occupied at the moment," she said. "But you and I are going to lez out tonight!"

Anne nodded her agreement before turning back to take the cock she had been neglecting into her mouth.

With Anne now occupied, Hannah turned her attention to Sean, and began to joyously bounce and forth against him. He grabbed her hips and added his own strength to her own motions, and before long she was screaming in pleasure and letting out a stream of swear words, as her tits and hair bounced around with the force of the fucking. She came on his cock, hard, but this time the pulsating of her pussy didn't push him over the edge. He just kept fucking her through her orgasm, causing a chain reaction of yet more, stronger orgasms. She didn't know how long she could keep up the crescendo of sexual pleasure. As she was coming down from a screaming orgasm--she'd lost count of the precise number--she felt a soft hand on her shoulder.

Panting, she looked back to see Sophie, still naked, still looking thoroughly fucked, smiling at her. She held hands with another black man, smaller than the rest, and with only an eight inch cock. Hannah giggled a little at the thought of a cock "only" being eight long.

"Ohh...Sophie...ughhh...gaah...hiiiiiiii...FUCCCKKKKK...yesyesyesyesyesssss..." Hannah struggled to get words out as Phil continued to pound away at her, and couldn't quite manage to form a coherent sentence.

Sophie's smiled only widened at this, and she clasped her hands together in front of her chest, in an expression of pride and joy.

"Oh Hannah, you fit in so well!" She gushed. "I really want you to fuck Phil here! He's a master!"

The black man standing next to Sophie gave a friendly wave. Hannah's brow furrowed. Sophie was an experienced black cock slut, so if she praised someone fucking skills, she had to know what she was talking about. But Phil...well, he wasn't small, but he didn't exactly measure up to the other monsters that she had taken into her body that night. She didn't want to be rude and anything condescending about the man...and she'd certainly fuck him...she'd knew now that she'd fuck any black man who asked...but she didn't understand why Sophie seemed to sing his praises so highly.

Sophie saw the confused expression on Hannah's face and quickly surmised that she was having an internal debate.

"Oh sweetie," Sophie said authoritatively. "Don't let anyone tell you size doesn't matter! If Phil here had a little five inch pecker, I wouldn't be telling you to fuck him! Size matters...but it's not everything!"

With that, Sophie gestured for Phil to come closer. She leaned forward and whispered into Hannah's ear.

"You look like you're really enjoying Sean down there. Good choice. He's one of my favorites too. You're probably not ready stop yet, are you?" Hannah shook her head furiously, confirming that she wanted to continue riding Sean.

"I understand that." Sophie said. Then she frowned. "But you kind of got a late start tonight. I want to make sure you get as much black as you can before the party dies down." A look of sadness and fear crept into Hannah's eyes. Sophie giggled. "Don't worry! That won't be for a while yet! But, I really want you to optimize your time here."

"But...if you won't get off of Sean...and you haven't had a chance to experience Phil's skills..."

Sophie began to stroke her chin as if thinking. "Oh, I know!" she said excitedly, as she grabbed Sean's cock. He pulled her yet closer to Hannah. Hannah began to slow her bouncing---to the extent she could with Sean driving her along--and looked back.

Sophie was guiding Phil towards her asshole!!! Her eyes grew wide as saucers. She'd never taken a cock in her ass before...before tonight she'd barely taken one in her pussy! And to lose her anal virginity while she had almost a foot long cock fucking the shit of her pussy. She shuddered at the thought. Then, those familiar waves of pleasure rocked her body as she came at the thought of it.

She looked at Sophie and made what eye contact she could with her while managing the pounding from Sean. "Uhhhh....uhhhh.aahhhhh" she still couldn't quite form words, so instead she gave an insistent, confident nod. Sophie kissed Hannah on the forehead, and then, with a single, forceful motion, shoved Phil's cock up Hannah's asshole.

Hannah screamed! The entry of the cock into her last, un-plundered orifice was like nothing she'd ever felt before...for a few seconds she felt a twinge of pain and discomfort, which was balanced by the intense pleasure coming from her pussy. Hannah felt a moment of gratitude that the most well hung man of the evening hadn't been selected to defile her last remaining virgin hole. And after a few seconds, the pain and discomfort was replaced by a new, different, yet equally delightful pleasure.

Sophie's eyebrows shot up. She wasn't surprised, exactly, but she was taken somewhat back. The guttural snarls and animalistic howls coming from Hannah would have been completely alien to the demure, shy nerd that Sophie had become acquainted with over the past few months and who had walked into the party. But they were beautiful and natural coming from the sweating, naked, bucking cock-crazed sex fiend that now frolicked before Sophie. Sophie had seen plenty of young women, from all walks of life, go through this transformation. But she didn't think she'd ever seen it happen so thoroughly and so completely in so short a time.

Most rational thought left Hannah. She wasn't sure if she could tell someone her own name. The part of her that still remained capable of thought emerged for a bit to tell her she should be proud that Anne may have beaten her to getting fucked by a black cock, that she may have beaten her to taking it in the ass, but that Hannah had beaten her to the punch on getting double fucked!

Through her rapture, Hannah felt something bouncing in front of her face. She focused her vision and realized that a black cock was now bouncing in front of her face. Without thinking, she took it into her mouth and got to work. She was now a three-hole slut! The thrill of being airtight quickly overcame her and she began to thrash about as the most powerful orgasm yet crashed through her body. Still, the studs fucking her kept going!

"Oh my god," Anne cried out next to her. "You are such a nasty slut!" Hannah, the cock still in her mouth, shifted her eyes to the side to look at Anne. The beam on Anne's face told Hannah that she meant it as a sincere compliment. She looked like she was in awe of Hannah's depraved whoreishness. Anne had popped the cock out of her mouth to deliver her praise to Hannah, but was still stroking it with one hand. She looked like she was doing something else with her other hand, and Hannah's eyes traveled down her squirming arm to see that she was masturbating, switching between rubbing her clit and thrusting fingers in and out of her pussy. She also noticed that the man who had been fucking her ass was gone.

"Could it be...?" Hannah asked herself, and looked up at the man to whom she was currently delivering an intense blowjob. It was the man who had, a few moments ago, been pounding Anne's ass! This only increased Hannah's arousal, and she heightened the intensity of her blowjob while rocking back and forth even more vigorously between the two cocks thrusting in and out of her other holes.

Hannah had been impressed by the resilience of the trio working her over--even by the endurance standards of what she had seen from the men tonight, these guys were good. But this was too much even for them.

First Sean, who had been enjoying Hannah the longest, let loose. He held her down, seeming to want to spray her womb with as much baby batter as possible.

"Good thing you keep up on your birth control," Hannah thought to herself. She wasn't exactly sexually active, but even her former self wasn't necessarily opposed to sex, and she didn't want to let one mistake derail her career and her studies. She reflected that her current self still cared about her career and her studies...but she was going to be doing a lot more fucking, and a pregnancy could not only derail her professional and academic ambitions, it could derail her whore ambitions as well!

Then came the man whose cock had been pulled from Anne's ass--Hannah hadn't caught his name. His initial explosion let loose inside her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed. But he quickly pulled out to coat her face and the top of her head.

As Sean continued to fill her and the unnamed man continued to spray her, Phil let loose, gushing a fair amount of cum up her ass before pulling out to spray her back and the hair which hung down over her shoulders with his ejaculate.

The group stopped their thrashing. The man whose name Hannah hadn't learned rested his cock on her shoulder while trying to catch his breath. Phil stepped back and gave Hannah an affectionate kiss on the back of her neck, finding a rare spot that hadn't been covered in cum, before wandering off to find some other slut to fuck. Sean just laid underneath her, his cock still impaling her, trying to catch his breath and looking up admiringly at her as her own panting caused her breasts to heave delightfully.

"My dear," he said. "I have got to get your number."

Hannah merely smiled wanly at him and gave a weak shake of her head.

She then climbed off of him and sat on the arm of the couch, letting her legs spread out in an unladylike fashion. She saw Sophie staring lustily at her, flicking her clit and playing with her breasts. Hannah smiled wickedly at Sophie and stood to approach her. When she was within grasp, she pulled the girl into a tight embrace, their naked breasts, slick with sweat and semen, pushing into each other.

The two began to make out passionately, and Hannah guided Sophie towards a coffee table. She gently pushed Sophie onto the coffee table, so she was lying flat on her back. Hannah then scrambled onto the coffee table herself and gave Sophie a deep kiss, before she turned around so the two were facing opposite directions. She then began to lap hungrily at Sophie's pussy, while simultaneously lowering her own pussy into Sophie's face so she could return the favor!

Before long, the sapphic duo was interrupted by another pair of black men. One of them stuck his cock in Hannah's face. She paused her efforts with Sophie long enough to suck and stroke this man. She eventually popped the new cock out of her mouth and guided it into Sophie's pussy. As the cock entered pulled apart Sophie's pussy lips and entered her body, Hannah flicked her tongue across her clit. The intense pleasure of the duel attention caused Sophie to throw her head back and scream. The other black man who had approached the pair quickly scrambled to the other side of the table and stuffed his cock down Sophie's open mouth. The quartet figured out a rhythm, the men enjoying plunging their organs into Sophie and Hannah's pussy and mouth, Sophie and Hannah switching between giving blowjobs to the men and eating each other out. Together, they formed a coordinated symphony of unbridled debauchery.