Higher Education Ch. 13

Story Info
The dominos begin to fall.
3.2k words
4.6
2.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers

A wordless cry erupted from Jess as her body shuddered with the force of another orgasm. She shivered with delight at the warm sensation of cum flooding her pussy. She didn't know the black stud who had been fucking her from behind for the past several minutes as she knelt on all fours on the floor, but she a made mental note that she'd have to get his name and contact information. He didn't look like much, at first, but he had skillfully drawn multiple orgasms from her in their brief acquaintance, which had been marked of passionate, intense fucking.

"Who knows?" she thought to herself. "Perhaps he can even carry on a conversation?

Tonight had been relatively calm. This was only the third load she had taken in her pussy, and only a single batch of baby batter rested in her ass! She wasn't sure how many loads she had swallowed or had been sprayed onto her body, but she was certain it couldn't have been much more.

Tonight, she had a responsibility. She steadied her breathing and pushed the hair out of her eyes to survey the room. The mysterious stranger who had driven her to delight had been so skillful that she had lost track of the action!

She grinned widely as she looked across to one of the couches in the room, filled with typical carnal action. But what was atypical was the newest participant in the action! Anne--quiet, shy, introspective Anne--was now screaming, covered in a glistening sheen of sweat but devoid of even a stitch of clothing, as she ground into the massive black impaling her tight white cunt!

For all Anne's apparent timidity, Jess knew it was only a matter of time before she broke. She was happy to see it finally happen. She thought Anne was quite the cutie, and couldn't wait until she'd get her hands--and tongue--on the newly christened slut!

Jess glanced to her right. Next to Anne, Christine was bouncing with even more impassioned fervor on an anonymous black cock, in sync with her protege.

A pall of concern clouded Jess's elation for a brief moment. Anne looked like she'd been thoroughly and completely converted into a black cock slut by Sophie's rival, Christine! Sophie...her own dear friend, her own dear mentor. Where was Sophie? Would she be upset that Jess hadn't lived up to her example and turned enough girls?

As if on cue, Jess saw Sophie enter into her field of vision while holding the hand of a naked black man she didn't recognize. Sophie looked upon the carnal scene before her. For a moment, her expression was blank. Then, a smile began to cross her face and she started to clap excitedly.

"Anne!" She exclaimed. "I knew you were a filthy whore!"

As Sophie bounced on her heels excitedly, the black man who she had escorted over to the couch walked to Anne's side. Anne didn't seem to notice him, so focused was she on grinding into the massive rod that pounding into her. The stranger tapped her shoulder politely, like a stranger in a crowded train asking to clear the way. Anne turned to face the stranger, and when she saw his turgid cock in her face, she flashed a smile before opening her mouth wide and engulfing it with her mouth!

Meanwhile, Sophie sank to her knees in front of Christine, and began to lap at her pussy!

"Of course," Jess thought to herself. "For all their rivalry, they're such lesbians for each other!"

Jess continued her survey of the room, and shortly found the source of her nagging concern.

Hannah was still standing at the bar where she had left her. Her brow was furrowed with anxiety as she stared at Anne and her new friends. She nervously wrung her hands together, and seemed to be muttering to herself. Chloe was talking to Hannah excitedly, but Hannah didn't seem to be paying attention.

Jess pulled herself forward, and the cock which had impaled her popped free from her hungry sheath. As it did, a torrent of cum dripped down from her gaping cunt.

"Sorry, hon!" She said smiling back at the young man who had brought her so much pleasure. "I'm on duty tonight!" She got to her feet and kissed on the forehead. "Let's fuck again tonight! And I've got to get your number!"

With that, she strode to the bar where her nervous friend stood anxiously.

"Hey sweetie," Jess said delicately. "You doing okay?"

Hannah turned to Jess. She looked nauseous.

"Anne...Anne....what is she doing?"

"Only what comes natural hon!" Jess said. "She's a beautiful young woman getting what she deserves!"

"Oh fuck meeeeeee!" Anne screamed, as if to emphasize Jess' point.

Hannah's face turned an even deeper shade of red as she looked down, averting her eyes from the debauched scene.

Jess frowned.

"Are you okay hon? I thought you wanted to see what happened here...well this is it!"

Hannah didn't look and mumbled under her breath "But Anne....she was just like me....I thought she was just like me...I thought I made a new friend..."

"Don't be silly!" Jess retorted. "I'm so happy you got to meet Anne, I knew you'd be the best of friends! Why wouldn't you be!"

"POUND MY SLUTTY WHITE CUNT!" Anne shrieked from across the room.

Jess giggled. "I think you two are quite similar...you both love your silly board games!"

Hannah's blush got even deeper. She again turned her face down and she looked like she was trying to stare daggers into the floor.

But her infatuation with the floor lasted only seconds. Before long, she found her eyes drawn to the shrieks and moans emanating from across the room.

She looked up in time to see the giant Anne had been riding stand, with Anne still impaled on him! Anne let out a shriek of surprise before giggling and leaning back to kiss her new friend, who continued to thrust into her as he walked towards Jess and Hannah, seemingly unencumbered by the newly minted slut having the ride of her life!

Hannah stared transfixed as the rutting couple approached, unable to move or tear her eyes away.

Jess leaned in to whisper in Hannah's ear.

"God. It's so sexy. These studs are so strong and powerful. And look at how beautiful Anne is. Look how happy she is!"

Hannah started to stammer something, but couldn't quite get words. She just bit her lip and continued to stare.

"GOD!" Chloe cried out, startling Hannah, who had forgotten she was there in the wake of Jess' hectoring and the debauched acts happening only feet away. "Hannah sweetie, Jess is gonna have to care of you again! I have to get back in there!" With that, she walked with determination towards the raging orgy, untying her top and throwing it over shoulder and then stepping out of her skirt.

Hannah stopped staring at Anne momentarily to glance at Chloe as she stripped, noting the sashay of her bare ass as she walked away from her.

"There goes another beauty, huh?" Jess asked with a giggle.

"Huh?" Hannah asked, turning to face Jess, whose face had broken into a wicked grin. "Um. Chloe's cool. I'm not really into girls...or objectifying girls..."

As Hannah tried to stutter out a coherent response to Jess, the grunting and moaning sounds grew louder and louder as Anne and her companion were now only inches from Hannah.

As they got closer, the bull Anne was riding changed course, so the two were headed to a spot between Jess and Hannah. Jess quickly scooted to the side to the make room for the pair.

Anne's male friend pushed her forward onto the bar as he continued to pound her relentlessly. Anne had seemed oblivious to her surroundings, but was remained enough self awareness to prop herself up by her elbows on the bar.

Still, speech was beyond her, and she continued to manage only grunts, moans, and pants as her breasts bounced and hair flew about with the rhythm of the cock pounding into her from behind.

Now that Anne's body no longer obscured her partner, Hannah could see that the man fit the type-tall, black, muscular-but he wasn't one of the several men she'd met or seen frolicking with the other girls tonight. He wore dreadlocks and, absurdly enough, sunglasses at an indoor, nightime party! Anne was having sex with a complete stranger!

Jess and Hannah locked eyes over the bucking whore. Jess wore a delighted grin; Hannah a concerned frown. Jess leaned against the bar and brought her head level to Anne's.

"Anne! Welcome to the party! I always knew you'd make a great addition to our group...but I had to stay away because of Sophie's stupid little rivalry with Christine! Aren't you glad you joined us?"

"FUCCKKKKK MEEEEEEE" Anne squealed.

Jess chuckled happily. "In time, sweetie, but you look quite occupied with someone else."

"AAAOOOO OHHHMYYYGOODDDD!"

"Yes, quite astute my dear!" Jess said with mock seriousness. "But tell me, how is black cock now that you've had a chance to try it!"

"UGH UGH UGH YES YES YES YESSSSSS"

The stud pounding into Anne stopped his relentless assault and pulled his cock out with a plop, causing semen, pussy juice, and sweat to drip from Anne's now gaping pussy.

A look of confusion and sorrow flashed across Anne's face, which was dripping with sweat and partially obscured by stray strands of chestnut colored hair, some of which clung to her face and some of which hung loosely around her head.

Her screams and squeals were replaced by heavy panting as she apparently gained her bearings. She looked back at her stud with a hurt expression on her face.

"Why did you stop?" She pouted. "I thought you liked my cunt! I loved your cock!"

"Yo bitch," the stud rolled his eyes. "This ho here asked you a question!" He grabbed her by the chin and turned her face towards Jess.

Hannah's eyes flashed with anger at hearing her friends referred to by such degrading term, but neither of the other young women seemed terribly offended.

Anne merely smiled widely at Jess and reached forward to wrap her arms around the blonde's neck in a warm embrace.

"Oh gosh Jess I didn't even notice you! I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry at all Anne," Jess responded gently. "I just wanted to know how you finally felt about black cock now that you've decided to join us! Is it everything you promised? I think Hannah wants to know!" With that, Jess locked eyes with the redhead, who had her fists rolled up into tight balls and a scowl on her face as she glared at the new interloper who had spoken so disrespectfully.

Hannah felt Jess was challenging, as if she had to stay something about all the degradation and debauchery around her. She began to speak as the stud put his finger to her mouth in a shushing gesture. Somehow, despite her anger at him, she felt compelled to obey.

"This ho [he pointed to Jess] asked a question that this slut [he gestured towards Anne] needs to answer!" He said, in a quiet, but stern stone.

"Oh Jess," Anne sighed. "Black cock...black men...it's so...UGHHH ERRGGH FUCKING GOOODDDDD." Her dreamy tone devolved into a groan and then ascended into a cry of pleasure as the stud sunk his cock back into her mid-sentence.

This time, he thrust into her but at a slower, more gentle pace, apparently with the goal of allowing her to maintain a conversation.

Jess looked up at the dreadlocked giant and smiled.

"I don't think we've had the pleasure. I'm Jess!" She flashed a winning smile and gave a dainty courtesy. The graceful gesture from a naked woman, covered in sweat and semen, with make up running down her face and disheveled hair, couldn't help but make Hannah laugh a little.

"Great to meet you Jess!" The stud said without missing a beat as he ground his rod into Anne, who continued to pant and moan under him, albeit at a less frantic pace. "I've heard so much about you! Not gonna lie, I've seen you in action at these parties too and always regretted that we never had the chance to play before! I'd love to split that lovely looking pussy open tonight!"

"Of course! Based on the job you're doing with Anne here, I'd love to take you in my slutty cunt! You're going right on the dance card!" Sophie mimed pulling a piece of paper out and writing something down. "But...could I get your name?"

"Jerome," the man answered and mimed doffing a hat to Sophie, all the while continuing his fucking of Anne. "And I gather your friend here is Anne?" He said, looking down.

"Yesss....yesssss...yesssss" Anne hissed.

"I'm not sure if she's just approving of your cock or agreeing with you, but that's right! Anne's been coming to these parties for a while but this is the first time she decided to join one of our fuck fests!"

"Damn! I never would have guessed!"

Anne looked back and smiled happily at the Jerome. "Until an hour ago, neither would I. Now, I know who I am...what I born to do!"

Jerome turned his gaze to Hannah, whose look of anger had faded. A glazed, perplexed expression that was her trademark of the evening had returned. When she realized the naked, giant man was staring at her as he fucked her friend,blushed, nervously placed her hand on her should as if for self-support, and looked away.

Jerome's expression softened when he saw the red band on her wrist.

"Hey there sweetie," he said gently. "I hope I didn't get you too riled up. I was just having some fun with your friends here...I'm sure they're fine!"

"Honestly, Hannah, with all you've seen tonight I hope you wouldn't get upset by a little teasing!" Jess chided her.

"Oh goddd Hannah" Anne whined. "This is so sooooo goood! UGHHHHHHH. Don't be maaddddd." Anne tried to pant out words of encouragement beyond sounds of pleasure.

"Hannah, I presume" Jerome said with an arched eyebrow. "Haven't seen you around before, and I usually try to scope out the newbies. I've been eying Anne here for a while! This your first time at one of these shindigs?"

"Y...yes." Hannah stammered. "It's um, nice to meet you." She wrung her hands and chewed her lip nervously, unsure of how to make small talk with a naked man having sex with her new friend. Should she ask him his major? If he played for a sports team? Maybe he was into board games too, they were reaching new heights of popularity...

"Oh godddd Hannah..." Anne moaned, struggling to get a full sentence out. "Whyyy...whyyyy are you still here?"

Hannah looked helplessly at her phone, which stood at the bar.

She wasn't really sure the answer to that question. She should have called a rideshare along time ago. Something made her stay as the night got more absurd. At one point, she had told herself she wanted to make sure that Anne was safe...but Anne now looked well taken care of!

"Well...uhh...my phone....it ummmm"

"Is it out of battery?" Jess asked. "If you need a ride, I have a charger in my purse!"

"No, um, that's okay Jess," Hannah stammered. "But thank you!" The last part came out in a slightly higher pitch, and with a certain degree of eager awkwardness.

"Yo, if you need a ride, you can borrow my phone." Jerome offered with a friendly smile. "I feel pretty bad about getting you riled up earlier without knowing you were so new to this, I'd be happy to pay for your rideshare in recompense."

"NO!" Hannah cut him off sharply, then looked slightly embarrassed. In a softer tone, she said "I'm okay, really...I uh...I just..."

Anne cut her off. "Hannah...I...I...didn't...mean...why....are...still...at the party..." Each word was punctuated by gasps, pants, and little squeaks of ecstasy. "I meant....whyarentyoufucccckinnggg!" That last bit came out in a bit of rapid fire effort as Anne tried to articulate her thoughts through her pleasure. "Why aren't you naked? Why are you still standing at this stupid bar!"

Hannah's jaw dropped and she just stared, confronted by the direct question for the first time.

Jess began to laugh hysterically. "You know what Anne? I can't speak for Hannah, but that's a damn good question!" She blew a kiss to Hannah and tugged on Jerome's arm. "I'm sure you will be okay by yourself for a little! I promised Jerome here that he could split this cunt wide open though, and well, I'm ready!"

With that, Jerome pulled himself away from Anne and Jess guided him back towards the center of the orgy. Anne smiled weakly at Hannah, shrugged, and turned around to follow Jess and Jerome back into the action.

Jerome pushed Jess onto all fours on the ground in front of him and began to fuck her with a strong, steady pace. She re-positioned herself so she could face Hannah, and flashed a wide smile and gave a small, friendly wave to her friend before letting out an ecstatic cry and losing herself to the pleasure of a new sexual partner.

Anne stood and watched them, rubbing her pussy before three men approached her. One of the men kissed her neck from behind and began stroking her breasts while whispering in her ear. She giggled and smiled, nodding enthusiastically at whatever he suggested. He then laid on his back, his ten inch cock sticking up in the air. Anne then lowered herself, facing away from him and straddling, as his two friends flanked her. She took one cock in her mouth, enthusiastically sucking and kissing it while stroking and fondling the other cock with her hand. Before too long, she turned her head and began sucking the cock she had been fondling, and soon alternated between sucking and fondling the two flanking rods.

After a few moments of this, Hannah saw Terri, now completely naked, approach the foursome while holding hands with yet another naked man. Terri said something to Anne, who had apparently adjusted to getting impaled by massive cocks enough to realize her surroundings, as she nodded wordlessly to whatever's Terri's suggestion had been.

Terri then bent down and popped the cock which had been fucking Anne out of her pussy, and began enthusiastically sucking it! She then placed the cock back into Anne's pussy and began licking at her pussy and clitoris, which sent Anne into shrieks of pleasure which caused her to lose focus on the men she had previously been entertaining with her hands and mouth.

Meanwhile, the man who had approached Anne and her friends sunk to his knees and began fucking Terri as she switched between providing oral attention to Anne's stud and Anne! Terri, a more seasoned slut than Anne, continued her own efforts without interruption. As if inspired by the brilliant teacher's assistant, Anne calmed down after a few moments and resumed her sexual multi-tasking.

Hannah simply stood in astonishment. She now stood alone as an orgy she could never have imagined played out in front of her eyes.

She glanced at her phone. She really should leave...her phone was at full battery life. She had plenty of money to call a ride.

Why was she still here?

EbonLand
EbonLand
52 Followers