Higher Education Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of casual discussion, a strawberry blonde woman in her thirties entered the room. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun, and she wore nothing but a wedding ring with a tasteful diamond and a small gold cross, which hung between her bare breasts.

Hannah blinked and gulped a little when she realized that the naked woman who was joining the group of self-declared black cock sluts sitting around a breakfast table in a house of debauchery was her book club advisor, Professor Tracy Suffolk. She frowned a little when it became apparent that her anxiety hadn't entirely disappeared. Hannah managed to resist the urge to squirm as she realized she was, at least, more modestly attired than the nude authority figure.

When Professor Suffolk reached the table, she immediately went to Jerry and gave him an affectionate kiss on the top of his head. She gently rested a hand on one of his shoulders as she surveyed the group sitting at the table. "Good morning, fellow whores!" she greeted energetically. Her eyes lit up when her gaze fell upon Hannah.

"Hannah!" She said excitedly, bouncing on her heels a bit and giving her exposed breasts a pleasant jiggle. "I heard you joined our little group last night! I'm so happy for you. I've been telling Sophie and Jess for months that you were one of us! Chloe wouldn't stop raving about how well you eat pussy!"

Hannah felt a mix of awkwardness and pride--but mainly pride--at the revelation that a faculty member had apparently been part of a plan to bring her into this debauched world, and that her sexual prowess had been the subject of so much discussion in the past eight hours.

Professor Suffolk then wandered over to the counter to grab a plate. As she did, Hannah smiled as she admired the sway of her naked ass and realized that her relationship with the advisor and guide was likely to become much more involved.

Professor Suffolk then pulled up a seat next to Jerry. The couple held hands, fingers interlocked over the table, her wedding ring resting next to his wedding band. They frequently stole fond looks at each other, and, as the conversation went on, finished each other's sentences and laughed at each other's half-told jokes. Hannah noted these interactions with curiosity: Professor Suffolk seemed to be an enthusiastic part of this group of cock-crazed sluts, but she and her husband also appeared to be every bit the happily married couple still very much in love with another.

As the conversation continued, Chloe and DeShawn-- the giant whose gargantuan cock had given Hannah good cause to believe her pussy would be forever resized--strolled into the kitchen, hand in hand. Hannah was surprised to see the pair were fully clothed. To be sure, Chloe's miniskirt and tight, low-cut crop top showed considerably more skin than was typical at book club. But she looked like a nun compared to the previous night. DeShawn wore a business like button down shirt and slacks and carried a bottle of wine.

The two approached the table. DeShawn spoke first. He approached the older woman who sat at the head of the table. "Valerie! I can't stay for breakfast, but I wanted to thank you for hosting us last night." He then presented her with the wine bottle. "I know this isn't much, but your hospitality always means so much to us."

Valerie stood and smiled warmly as she embraced him. "That's so sweet of you! I truly appreciate it. But trust me, that monster cock of yours splitting my cunt open is all the thanks I need!"

As Valerie and DeShawn spoke, Chloe approached Hannah.

"Hey cutie," she greeted. "So glad to see outside of book club. It's important to be a well-rounded person!" She then rummaged around in her purse and pulled out a slip of paper. "Anne went home with Christine after you went to bed. But she asked me to give you this. I think she's quite taken with you."

"DeShawn! I just read your paper on differential field equations! Brilliant stuff!" Jerry turned to Hannah and explained "DeShawn here is quite the math prodigy. One of the best students I think the math department has seen in years."

His wife chimed in: "And one of the biggest cocks and best fuckers this slut has seen in years!"

"You guys are too kind," DeShawn said. "I'd love to stick around, but Chloe and I are supposed to meet up with some prospective students touring the school!"

"You two have fun with that!" Sophie giggled, a playful grin on her face. "Hope you find some promising new recruits!"

DeShawn placed his hand in the small of Chloe's back and guided her towards the exit.

Maura sighed happily. "It's so nice to see people making connections at these things."

Jessica looked down at her phone and interjected "Hey, I've got to get Hannah here home...and take care of some other things. Catch you all later!"

She shot up and took Hannah by the hand, leading her back up to the room where the two had woken up. When the two arrived, she squinted at the nearly-nude Hannah with a thoughtful frown.

"I'm glad that you're comfortable with your body now, sweetie," she said. "But I don't want you to get arrested!" She then marched into a walk-in closet in the room. Hannah heard the sound of rustling fabric and Jess muttering to herself, before the blonde emerged carrying two small pieces of black fabric.

"This will look cute on you," she said, passing the items to Hannah before popping back into the closet.

Hannah held them up and wondered how such small pieces would fit, but shrugged and slipped them on. As she studied herself in the mirror, she had to give Jess some credit. The outfit was essentially a much skimpier version of the type of clothes that Hannah would normally wear. A tight, black low-cut crop top with cap sleeves left much of Hannah's stomach, arms, and cleavage exposed. An equally tight and black micro-mini skirt threatened--or promised--to give anyone a show if Hannah moved too quickly or bent over the wrong way. Hannah grabbed the cardigan she had worn the previous night and scrutinized it contemplatively. She wrinkled her nose as in distaste, shrugged, and placed it in her purse, before pulling up the straps of her thong so they peeked over her skirt. This was a much sexier version of the mono-colored t-shirts and jeans she usually wore, but Jess hadn't tried to force her into garish colors, and well...Hannah was now a much sexier version of Hannah.

Jessica emerged from the closet, wearing an even more revealing outfit than Hannah. Skin-tight denim shorts displayed her long, tan legs and left the bottom of her ass cheeks exposed to the open air. She matched it with a skin-tight, pink, halter top, barely more than a bikini, that cut off just below her breasts and whose thin straps left her back and breasts almost fully visible.

"It's still early," Jessica smiled. "I think I have a few hours before I need to get you home to Charlotte. Let's enjoy our Saturday morning!"

Hannah rolled her eyes at the mention of her hectoring roommate, before feeling a tinge of guilt at having being so annoyed at her friend who only had her best interests in mind. Still, she wasn't looking forward to her conservative friend's nagging or judgmental looks. "Let's go!" she replied eagerly.

The two climbed into Jess' car. Hannah enjoyed the music playing on the radio and the feel of the cool morning breeze blowing through the rolled down windows. She smiled as she listened intently to Jess explain the structural similarities between the most recent book she had brought her to read and her favorite Czech film of the 1980s. Jess was so animated by the topic Hannah couldn't really get a word in edgewise, but she enjoyed listening to the older girl's intensity and insight into the esoteric topic.

Jessica parked in front of an expensive looking boutique. When Hannah looked at her quizzically, Jessica beamed and exclaimed "Girl's shopping day! I think its time we got you a new wardrobe to match your new lease on life!"

"Oh....ummmm...thanks Jess." Hannah stammered awkwardly. "But this places looks pretty pricey for a college student's budget."

"Don't worry about it!" Jess responded. "Valerie owns it. You know how generous she is. She's happy to outfit all the new sluts we bring in."

Hannah giggled at that. "Well, I guess I did get some of my clothes wrecked last night, so you guys kind of owe me...and I don't want to be embarrassed in such silly panties again!"

The two entered the store. Loud, trendy dance music and it was darkly lit. As Hannah's eyes adjusted to the light, she saw that the clothes were tiny wisps and patches of fabric that would leave most of the wearer's skin exposed, and tightly cling to their form. Hannah picked up a plaid skirt and dangled it in front of her face, giggling as she considered that most of the underwear she currently owned had more material. She wandered over to a rack of tops--she couldn't bring herself to consider the tiny bits of fabric shirts--and thumbed through them, furrowing in her brow as she studied the various clips and straps designed to keep the various garments on a woman's body while revealing as much skin as possible. She had to admit she was impressed by the ingenuity applied to the task.

"JESSICA!" An excited female voice cried out. A dark-haired woman in her mid-twenties with dark eyes came out from the back of the store. She wore a sheer, dark grey top which fell off her shoulders and left her stomach exposed, revealing a navel piercing of a black spade symbol, and a tight, dark skirt which fell several inches above her knees--short, but not nearly as short as Jess' shorts. Her legs were clad in sheer, black stockings grey ballet flats which matched the rest of her outfit. The overall effect was that of a trendy art student--a slutty, trendy art student. Hannah wasn't sure how the top stayed up with the girl's smallish breasts, but then, she figured, there would be many mysteries about her new world to solve.

Jess and the new girl embraced. "You just came in to shop for yourself a few days ago...you must be here to outfit a new slut!"

Jess nodded enthusiastically and broke the embrace. She pulled Hannah by the arm and presented her to the newcomer with a smile.

"Mandy, meet Hannah! Hannah, meet Mandy!" Jess said cheerfully, standing by Hannah and holding her arms as if putting her on display.

The brunette eyed Hannah up and down appraisingly. "You are quite the beauty," she said, as she walked towards and placed a hand on the side of her face. She narrowed her eyes as she stared at Hannah. "You look familiar..."

Out of Hannah's sight, Jess lifted a finger to her lips, a silent gesture to caution Mandy to be discrete, and then explained, "Hannah is Sarah's younger sister."

Mandy's eyes lit up and her lips curled into a smile. "Oh...Sarah! Such a sweet girl! We have...class together."

Hannah raised an eyebrow at this. Mandy seemed a bit old to be taking upper level undergraduate courses...but then she remembered than Sarah had done well enough in school that she'd been granted entrance into some graduate seminars.

Mandy dropped her hand from Hannah's face and walked behind the sales counter, coming back with a tape measure. On the store floor, she began taking Hannah's measurements. Her hands lingered over Hannah's breasts and ass as she worked--something Hannah rather enjoyed. After Mandy finished her measurements, Jess handed her phone. "I have a few pictures of Hannah...clothed...(she smirked at that) but our girl here isn't really into social media. Think Sarah's style, but with a lot more greys and blacks."

Mandy nodded. "That should be enough for me to go by. Does she need accessories?"

"Yes please!" Jessica chirped.

Mandy took Hannah by the hand and guided her towards the shop. Jessica trotted behind them happily.

Mandy leaned into Hannah and spoke to her quietly. "You really are quite lovely. It looks like Jess bagged quite the catch with you." She placed her hand on Hannah's ass. "I bet you look quite sexy riding a giant black cock!"

"Believe me, she does!" Jess, who apparently had excellent hearing, declared from behind the pair.

Hannah smiled at the compliment, somewhat bashfully. She was proud of her sexual prowess, but she'd just met this girl! Still, she thought Mandy was sexy herself, and wouldn't mind seeing her naked, sweaty, and getting ravaged by a monster dick.

The trio passed through a beaded curtain into a smaller, back section of the store. This part of the store displayed various contraptions and outlandish outfits in plastic, rubber, leather, and latex. Many of the items on display were complete mysteries to Hannah.

Her eyes glanced nervously at the contraptions displayed across the room. "Is this some 'Fifty Shades of Grey' thing?" She asked Jessica. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for that."

Jess shook her head. "No one in our group is going to tie you up, and don't expect anything more intense than a firm smack on the ass. But...some of the outfits are fun." She held up a leather bustier with holes in the chest; whoever wore it would leave their breasts entirely bare.

Hannah giggled and sheepishly looked away.

"Don't scare the girl, Jess." Mandy chastised.

"With what I saw her do last night, I think she's fearless!" Jess retorted. "But, point taken. I guess this takes a while to get used to. Still, show her the toys!"

Mandy guided Hannah over to a display where various dildos and other items were shelved. Even before last night, she knew what a dildo was. But just twenty-four hours ago, she would have scoffed at the items on display here. Twenty-four hours ago, Hannah would have insisted that no penis was near that big, and no woman would actually enjoy something of that size. Now, she knew better...

Mandy showed Hannah the various other items, and patiently explained to her anal beads, butt plugs, ben wa balls, and Kegel exercises, with Jess chiming in with her own commentary and opinions on each of the items. Many of the dildos were striking not just because of their size, but their odd angles and designs. Mandy and Jess explained how the various items could be used to reach different parts of the body. Hannah oo-ed and ah-ed at the various devices, licking her lips in anticipation at getting more acquainted with them.

The next stage of the tour was tamer. Mandy showed Hannah a collection of jewelry which included various piercings, bracelets, and other items all decorated with black spade symbols, similar to Jessica and Sophie's tattoos. Hannah was surprised to learn that some women wore bracelets on their ankles, but she found one of the items designed for that purpose--an anklet--to be quiet pretty.

"Some women even pierce their tongues and clits," Jess explained. She wrinkled her nose in disapproval. "I think it's in bad taste, though."

"You? Taste?" Mandy asked incredulously.

Jessica ignored her and studied Hannah with a frown. "You're almost twenty Hannah! I think it's time we got those ears pierced...later, though."

The trio walked to the front counter, where Mandy filled out some forms.

"Mandy here is quite the fashionista! For new girls, she checks out their style, takes their measurements, and picks out the first batch of slutwear for their new wardrobes. You sheltered girls can have a hard time picking things out for yourself on the first round."

Mandy nodded and smiled "It's my gift!"

"Slutwear." Hannah liked the sound of that. But she was perplexed by the items surrounding her, so the arrangement made sense.

Jess poked Hannah's side playfully. "This rookie got tuckered out by all the fucking she did last night and went to bed early. I, however, was pleasuring our black bull friends all night! I need a coffee."

"Hey!" Hannah protested, laughter in her eyes and voice betraying the confrontational tone. "How long have you been a whore? Last night was my first time taking dozens of black cocks! I think I did pretty damn well for a rookie slut!"

"That you did..." Jessica nodded. "Fair enough, coffee for you too!"

Mandy pulled Hannah into a tight embrace before the pair left. "It was lovely to meet you...I hope we can play soon."

****

The pair settled down into the same seats at the same on-campus coffee shop where, ages ago, Jessica had explained the joys of being a black cock slut to an incredulous Hannah.

"So...what do you think?" Jess asked.

"Think?" Hannah asked, a smirk playing across her face.

"You know...of last night, of everyone and everything."

"I think I love getting stuffed full of black cock. I think I love fucking black bulls. I think I love eating fellow slut's cunts..." Hannah intoned with dry humor.

Jess giggled. "That much is obvious! I mean what do you think of the rest of the group? Do you like them? Even when you're not fucking them, I mean. I think it's kind of important that people get along if they're going to be spending a lot of time together.

Hannah paused to gather her thoughts. In just the past few hours, her world had changed. The way she looked at the world had changed. Whenever she passed an attractive woman, she wondered what she would like naked, sweaty, and getting pounded by black cock. Or how she would look, glancing up between Hannah's legs, as she devoured her pussy. Whenever she saw a handsome man (black or otherwise, although 'black' and 'handsome' were increasingly becoming synonymous in her mind) she imagined what his cock would feel like pushing past her pussy lips and splitting her open.

She sighed and launched into a monologue.

"Some of the people I met last night I didn't get to know beyond fucking them. I had people dump their loads inside me and I ate the pussies of people whose names I didn't even catch. And that was hot as hell...

Terri and Chloe, I've known for a while. I liked both of them a lot. Getting fucked side by side with them and lezzing out with them...that's only made me like them more.

Anne is wonderful. We became black cock sluts together. That will always be a bond. Even if we hadn't, I think we'd be good friends.

Malcolm has been such a great friend to me. And you were right-the man knows how to fuck! It's weird, but I just see that as making him an even better friend. I didn't get with Lucas last night, and before last night he was kind of intimidating but he was so kind and caring last night, and now I see why you think he's sexy as hell. I thought Jerome was kind of an absurd asshole, and I guess he still is, but I can tell it's kind of a game he plays with others who go along with him. And it's pretty hard to dislike someone who gave you your first mind-blowing orgasm...well the first dude who gave your first mind-blowing orgasm [with that, she gave Jessica a flirty smile] and who fucks that well! I met...fucked... a few other guys who seemed pretty cool. DeShawn fucked the shit out of me, but never seemed like he was going to push past where I was ready to go, and he was so different this morning!

I thought I was going to fall out of my chair when Professor Suffolk came down this morning. She's so brilliant and kind, I really want to take a class with her...I still do...but for everything that happened, it's still a little weird to be part of a fuck club with a professor.

Overall...I like everyone I got to know, and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone else."

Hannah nodded proudly as she finished, proud of herself for opening up to so many new people after years of awkward shyness...her legs, and her mind.

"There's still some things I don't understand though..."

"Like what?" Jess asked, a welcoming smile on her face. "Hit me with anything, I'm an open book!"

"The relationships you guys have...you've made it very clear that you and Lucas aren't dating. But you spend so much time together...and I thought understood what you guys had-friends with benefits and all-but Chloe and DeShawn looked a lot like boyfriend/girlfriend this morning."

123456...8